• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Majora's Mask

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time
HAHAHAHAH! YEP! THIS ONE.

majoras-mask-o.gif

Alright. Just to clarify, this merely a suggestion, it isn't even a clear though. I'm NOT saying I'm going to host it. I mean, I could, if I came up with something, and I'm a shit host.

Basically, my suggestion is for an RP to be set in the game, Majora's Mask. The RP would revolve around the four days Termina has left, how we all choose to spend them, and Majora being a creepy little shit. OC's would most likely be allowed, as that means more playthings for Majora. :3

Please don't kill me for this, but I actually haven't played the game. I'd personally love to, but I do not possess the hardware to do so. I know general facts, (If anything in this game is fact), but don't tear me limb from limb if I get something wrong, hence why I don't want to host. I have merely just grown an interest in the franchise as of late.

Leave me your thoughts as replies, and let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back