Main

Mason admitted to himself that he did have a bit of pride in his voice, but he certainly didn't like straight-out bragging about himself, which made the question Oliver ask make Mason more than uncomfortable.

However, wanting to be honest, he spoke what he thought, "I guess...  I honestly don't like to brag about myself, if that makes sense."  Mason admits, trying to divert the conversation from his strengths and abilities to something else.

@JayKuro  

(Sorry I thought I replied!) 

Oliver could tell that he had made Mason uncomfortable by his most recent question, and mentally scolded himself. This was one of the reasons he hated showing emotion, the other person could figure out what you were thinking, that and the fact that you can't really trust anyone but yourself if you plan on surviving. Though at least Mason seemed to be honest with his answer, claiming that he didn't like to brag about himself. Oliver nodded and scooted back on the bed a bit, before crossing his legs, resting his hand on his thigh and his head on the palm of his head. "Don't worrying it makes complete sense." He said rather flatly as he glanced around the room for a few moments. This is what happens when he tries to hold a conversation with someone, he can never keep it going for more than a few minutes without it being super awkward.

@ProRPer

Last edited by a moderator:
"Trust me, I've been at this a while. Your attitude will attract attention from the wrong people here. Not s good thing. And you would do well to remember this isn't s civilian town. This is a weave bace. You know... military?  Things like yes ma'am and no sir get you pretty far. So do not presume to lecture me." Selina said as calmly as she could. Was he TRYING to piss her off?

@Tetro

Cain stood, "It's not a lecture. And I don't trouble myself with attitude." He responded. He held out his hand, knowing she was supposed to give him a map of some kind. Or at least show him the way but he would rather she not be around. 

@Aurath Moonblood

Cain took the map, staring at Selina a bit before leaving. He closed the door behind himself as left. Cain went to the barracks, walking in on an obvious awkward moment between his squad mates. "...My name is Cain." He spoke to break the stillness in the air. "Mason..." He nodded to Mason, having sort of already met him. "What is your name?" He asked Oliver.

@JayKuro@ProRPer@Aurath Moonblood

Oliver turned his head as another person entered. He believed him to be in his squad as well, if not then he would most likely ignore him, well avoid him. "It's Oliver." He said quite flatly, putting his arms out behind him on the bed. 'Since he and Mason already know each other, then Cain's probably in our squad too.' He thought looking up at the ceiling, and mentally sighing, containing a yawn.

@Tetro @ProRPer

"..." Cain eyed Oliver for a bit before walking to an empty bed and sitting on it. "What cores do you guys have?" He asked. He would disregard the albino in the room for the time being. 'Heheheh, I gotta use that one later on.' He thought to himself. His expression was still calm during the interaction. Cain wasn't one to look as apathetic and disregarding as Oliver was, but he wasn't exactly in a super good mood. He was just a neutral person. Maybe Kragmore mistook him for Oliver's misleading brand of neutrality.

@ProRPer@JayKuro

Oliver noticed that Cain had been looking at him, but honestly he didn't really mind all that much. "I have a fire core." He said glancing over at Cain. "And you?" He asked a few moments later chewing on the inside of his lip a few moments later. It wasn't all that noticeable, and he was doing it for no reason, though he was getting pretty hungry so maybe that was some of the reason. 

@Tetro

"Fire core. It's a Project fire core as well." He responded. Cain was secretly proud to have the core he did. Hopefully he could find some nicer people who had fire cores too. 

@JayKuro

Revnoir could tell that he wasn't exactly pleased to do much, and he wasn't entirely pleased either. He raised an eyebrow towards the man, his frown becoming more prominent on his face. "I hope you're aware you're late," he muttered, softening his tone ever so slightly and turning his back to the transferred Weaver. Oh, and that other guy who Revnoir had no idea was in his Squad because John fucked up the papers. He went to leave the room, a little disappointed of the Weavers he was being given for his Squad. He left into the hallway, assuming the man was following him, and didn't make a sound as he led him towards where the recruit should be waiting in his office. It wasn't a long walk, but the complete silence on Revnoir's side sure helped make it seem that way. His golden irises watched his trail as he walked, not once giving in to the curiosity about the seemingly edgy and rebellious Weaver who's name he had only just learned.

@Mykinkaiser@MatTamMax

(OCC: xDD)

Jack couldn't help himself but let out a subtle grin, easily reading the mind of the confused fella walking by him,

"Ahaha, why so tense? Chill, kay?"

Upon several more chuckles along the hallway, Jack noticed a unique door and halted instantly - well, not unique... It.. err... stood out? You get what I mean,

"Ah, I suppose that's the big-scary-boss-leader guy's office?"

Jack noticed the silhouettes of figures moving about from the door's translucent window. 

@Umbra Regalia

"Don't ask me why his looks so different, you'll have to talk to John about that one," he muttered beneath his breath. He and Revnoir both were opposed to making any changes to the door in any way, but John insisted that special people needed special doors...? Or was it something else? Either way, John really showed his favoritism with this one. "Anyway, this is it..." He wasn't happy to be here, nor was he going to act like he was. He opened the door and stepped in, revealing Revnoir and his two (soon to be three) new members of his squad. Revnoir was already handing the second one a couple papers and a pen before looking up to see Aaron and someone he only faintly recognized. He had given the technical building a few visits here and there, mainly as the messenger between them and John but he had been there nonetheless. It reminded him of a truck repair building more than anything, reeking of grease and burned metals.

"Who's this?" He asked with a sharp tone towards the silver eyed man now standing in his office, somewhere he made it clear he didn't want to see him. Aaron didn't reply, going along with the "joke" of no more words unless he wanted a fist up his ass. Revnoir frowned as he left, and looked expectantly at the second man standing in his doorway. "So... I'm still waiting for an introduction here."

@MatTamMax@Mykinkaiser@Aurath Moonblood

@Aurath Moonblood

NAME: MATSUDA SHIN      

Shin followed the other man down a bland hallway, yawning as he did so with a clear lack of professionalism. He responded to his new boss's blatant lack of interest in kind as he wasn't edgy, rebellious, or whatever you wanted to call him in order to gain attention or anything, it was his true personality, he really was that much of an asshole. Upon reaching the squad room, which featured a unique door, Shin followed the boss in and was soon handed a pen and some papers to fill out. Pulling a face, as doing paperwork was essentially the height of boring activities and he was already quite bored, but he nonetheless flopped down on a chair to fill it out due to the fact that, were he not to do it, he'd be barred from going out and killing reapers. Not long after he started this the door opened again and Shin looked up to see a man in what looked like a mechanical suit as well as the man who had been with the bossman earlier, also noticing the room's other occupant, a white haired youth, for the first time in the process. Giving them no more than a cursory look and his trademarked mocking smile, Shin went back to his paperwork, mostly, or at least kinda, listening to what the metalman would say to the bossman.

Revnoir scowled and looked at Jae and Shin in turn. He seemed slightly preoccupied by the thoughts in his mind supposedly, not noticing that the two were finished the paperwork he was to give them. It also might have been the fact that he was waiting on an answer from Tony Stark over there. His lack of concentration would normally be the cause of his entire Squad's discomfort or worries be it a few years ago, but now it just seemed normal for him to space out in is office and stare at anything that happens to be sitting on his desk be it a pen, paper, or the weight he uses to give his weapon momentum for his unique fighting style.

@MatTamMax@Aurath Moonblood@Mykinkaiser

Only after several awkward minutes of spacing out did Jack finally snap out of his dreamland and back into reality. He then strolled through into the room,

"Heard you aren't the talkative type - ahah, don't blame ya - I'll keep my shit to myself. I assume my papers are with you? It uh, comes with an envelope and shit? And a seal?"

Signalling the fact that he's more than capable of respecting authority but decides to just barely, Jack awaited his squad leader's response. 

@Umbra Regalia

Revnoir glanced up at the man with an uninterested look for a brief moment before that look turned into one of exhaustion. It was only just now showing that he wasn't too thrilled about getting three new recruits. Often he would just get one or two, but three was somehow a much larger step. Now that his other Weavers had either been transferred out, or suffered a fate worse than that (though some might consider it a lot better than living in this screwed up place). He pulled the envelope the guy was talking about from his little file organizer at the foot of his desk and handed it to him. "You're lucky John didn't fuck this up, else this envelope might not have even been in the country right now," he grumbled as he offered the guy his chair - the only other chairs near the desk being the two in front of it taken by the other two recruits. He figured he would just stand, something he was pretty used to now. Most missions were spent on his feet anyway.

@MatTamMax

A mysteriously dressed man stepped out from the Med Bay, a pitch black mask covering his face and leaving nothing but a single eye revealed, the other seemingly covered by mesh from the inside of the featureless mask. He watched the wall opposite of the one he leaned his shoulder blades against and listened to the very few sounds around him. He didn't flinch, even when the speakers in the halls crackled with sudden electricity and connection before a voice came over and filled the walls with the sound. "All of Squad Two is asked to please head to the Medical Bay immediately. Your temporary Squad Leader will meet you there," and so the voice cut out as quickly as it came, once again the halls were filled with the murmurs of the doctors within the Med Bay and nothing else. The masked man crossed his arms impatiently, tapping at his arm with his fingers as he waited for the Weavers to show up.

He wasn't happy when John transferred the formed Squad Leader to an entirely different country, nor was he happy when he asked if he would stand in while he and Aaron looked for another Leader to fill the place permanently. He didn't have a choice but to accept, not having much of an excuse to get out of it any more. Research was slow and his workers were experienced enough to be able to do their thing without constant supervision. Now he would have to deal with three little piglets who would surely ask him plenty of questions. 'Why do you wear that mask' 'What's your name' 'Why do you hide your name' 'Who are you' 'Why do I have to do what you say' each of these questions have already been posed, and it reminded him strongly of the questions his children used to ask. Once that thought seeped into his mind, it didn't leave. He stood there with his arms crossed, his children filling his thoughts and causing him to remain silent no matter what sounds came from the Med Bay.

@MidnightStar@Cheesemick@Aurath Moonblood

Grim took a big yawn as he hadn't slept the night prior to that night. He looked up to Weaver base,he had finally made it. Walking up slowly to the main lobby he wondered what life would be like at the Weaver base,was he going to live with other people? He had to work with other people that terrified him. As he reached the main lobby a guard stood outside the gate, without exchanging a word he showed the guard his ID and walked in. Grim was staring to get nervous that went a lot better then he though. He walked into the lobby thinking he was probably late, but just then. A sudden crackle pierced his ears a voice suddenly told him were he needed to go, I must of arrived just on time he though. He looked around the lobby Realizing he no had idea where the Medical Bay was.

A quick flashback snapped Jack once again out of his head. He muttered loud enough to radiate his apparent disappointment - you can't blame him though,

"Ehn... Paperworks?"

He was reminded of the very first time he made his way into the research and development field where he had to start off doing most of the paperworks... God, the terror... Regardless, he remained standing and casually took the papers from Revnoir ere constructing a stand to write on with his metal thread. Liquid-like metal spewed out of the hole left glove and quickly shaped into the aforementioned stand. 

"Don't worry, it didn't ruin your carpet,"

Jack chuckled; not laughing at his own joke withal, it was his nature (or at least when he's in a good mood...)

@Umbra Regalia

Amy was surprised when her squad leader left out of nowhere for another job. She wasn't sure what to do when the intercom sounded telling them to go to medical bay to meet there temporary squad leader. She sighed and put her folder down to sort through her papers. She finally found the map of the facility and began looking for the medical bay. It didn't take her long to find it. At the end of the hall a man with a black mask stood at the end of the hall. She made her way down the hall, when she walked to him a small smile was on her face. "My name is Amy Reid from Squad Two. By any chance are you the temporary leader?' She ask in a soft sweet voice.

Revnoir looked at the office chair he had offered to the Metal Weaver, then at the stool-esque thing the guy made for himself. A little confused, but frankly not that irritated by it, he shrugged to himself and began pacing through the room ever so slowly. "That IS your paperwork, right? I wasn't told much when they handed me that letter, but I assumed it was just some specialized form like when Weavers transfer from base to base." He knew nobody likes paperwork, especially since he did it almost on a daily basis. Honestly he just wanted these three to finish up and get over with this whole thing. Once he showed them to the barracks, he could go back to relaxing, or even sleeping if his body would let him. Insomnia really is a bitch.

@MatTamMax

The man frowned behind the mask, watching her with a single revealed brown eye before letting out a puff of disappointment. "Mhm," he said with a strongly closed jaw and teeth grinding slowly against each other. He remembers seeing Amy knocked out cold and in surgery, having watched from the glass window separating them at the time. He knew her core well, having supervised it's creation. He may only make projects with his own hands, but he knew every core that came out of the main base's facility. He wasn't at all impressed that he was getting the average Weavers, wondering to himself why Aaron couldn't just take them. 

@MidnightStar

Grim finally noticed the sign showing witch hallways lead to the Medical Bay, witch were properly there for people like him in the first place. He felt a little silly hoping no one realized. He started walking out the lobby, with the odd gray couches, down the hallways to the Medical bay. He walked for awhile when he spotted a girl talking with someone in a mask on the other side of the hallway. Someone else wearing a mask? He though to himself, what could there reasons be for wearing it? Are they like him? So many questions poured into his head. He listened in on them quietly wondering if one of them was his squad leader.

@MidnightStar @Umbra Regalia

Amy slightly jumped when the boy walked up behind her. Her fright quickly turned into a smile. "Hi, are you part of Squad 2, awesome." She looks him up and down slightly raising an eyebrow at his mask but shrugged it off not really caring. "My name is Amy. It's nice to meet you." She stretches out her hand to shake his hand.

@Umbra Regalia @Cheesemick

The other watched through the mask with an uninterested gaze as he kept his eyes on the second masked man in the base. Was this supposed to be one of his new Weavers? He recognized the mask though he had never been told where his patients were headed to. He didn't say anything, instead choosing to analyse the man while he remained silent. There wasn't too much that was memorable about the new man, at least nothing but the mask. He knew full well how people reacted to masks and he gave the man a sympathetic look hidden behind the pitch black mask. The poor kid would get a lifetime of trouble if he kept that on.

@MidnightStar@Cheesemick

Jae simply sat his stack of paperwork down on the table, not caring if revnoir noticed or not. It would be on his desk so he would still have it right? 

Emily watched the imposing man, her heart racing. Her breathing had become irregular and she didn't seem to notice a thing anyone said. Suddenly,  she fainted.

''Uh..'' Grim was shocked by the sudden friendliness of Amy, he wasn't sure what to do ''Y-yea'' He reached for her hand and grabbed it slowly, with his woolly glove still on. ''I'm....'' He scratched his head a little with his other hand ''Grim....Are you my squad leader?'' His voice wasn't to deep still very much the voice of a kid. He looked over to the man in a mask curiously if he was the squad leader.

@MidnightStar @Umbra Regalia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back