Main

Revnoir led Jae down a nearly featureless hallway, only stopping his silent steps when they reached a door with a small plaque, engraved in it read Three. The brass plaque and the door together swung to the side, making way for the two Shadow Weavers and revealing a small, comfy looking office. Before Revnoir even stepped inside he felt a faint vibration against his thigh - his phone sitting in his pocket. He pulled it out, then taking a couple steps inside and nodding towards the two chairs in front of the desk to signal for Jae to take a seat, and checked what caused his phone to go off. His phone was a separate one from which he uses at the base, letting him know it must be either Aaron, John, or a wrong number.

He didn't look too pleased when he read the text he had been sent, and looked over at Jae. He went to the file cabinet beside the desk and pulled out a small stack of papers. He grabbed a pen from the little glass he kept on his desk before setting both things down in front of the now seated Jae. "Fill them out, shouldn't be too hard. I'll be back in a minute," he said with an annoyed tinge to his voice. And so, he went to leave, though before he closed the door behind him once he had gotten into the hallway he spoke up. "And there's cameras in here, don't try anything." With that, he headed back to the lobby where John had told him there was a surprise transfer being added to his list of new additions. He was less than happy about the lack of a heads up, but he figured he'd just complain about it later and keep himself from shoving his fist up someone's ass. Speaking of someone to get a fist shoved up their ass, Aaron...

(So turns out that busy thing I mentioned before, yeah that's gone. I'm here now.)

@Aurath Moonblood@Mykinkaiser

NAME: MATSUDA SHIN      

Shin was late walking into the lobby. Now, all the people who had been on his truck were late due to some unavoidable Reaper encounters, but Shin was especially late. This was due to the fact that he had, upon exiting the truck, taken several minutes to appraise the building that was to be his new home before beginning to saunter leisurely towards the door. Thus, by the time that he had flashed his ID at the guard and been directed to the lobby to find his new squad leader many of the rookies he had been travelling with had done exactly that. However, unlike those new recruits Shin was an experienced Weaver, having been with the organization for eight years now. The reason he was here was that he had been transferred last minute, a fact that was sure to annoy those in charge here, due to his "bad attitude" and "reckless endangerment of his fellow Weavers". In short, he had been kicked out, not that he cared much, and in the process showed something else that differentiated himself from the new recruits. This was the fact that, had any of them pulled what he had they would undoubtedly be facing much harsher punishments than merely being transferred away, the reason he didn't face such punishment was due to three things. The first being that, despite his flaws, Shin was still a highly and effective Weaver who had large amounts of actual combat experience under his belt. The second being that, for some reason, much of the public mistook his recklessness as heroism and he was accordingly surprisingly popular. The third, and most important, reason was that Shin had the experimental Atlas Core implanted in his chest and was showing few major side effects, making him extremely valuable to the project.

Walking into the lobby proper Shin looked around for the man who he'd been told would be his new squad leader, but failed to locate him. Figuring that the other man had likely just been showing his rookies to the squad room, his transfer had been quite late after all and the paperwork might not all have gotten through yet, the black-haired man walked over to one of the grey couches that adorned the space without so much as acknowledging anyone else in the room and flopped down onto it so as to look at the ceiling, what was undoubtedly a bad first impression, if not a downright terrible one, among his new compatriots. Thus, the Shin waited for the man named "Revnoir Kayrouz" to show himself.

Oliver scanned the first few lines on the first sheet of paper his red eyes quickly reading each word, before taking the pen that was given to him. "Thank you." He said before he began to fill out the needed information. Every once in a while he would twirl the pen in his hand before he continued writing, chewing on his lip as he did so. Luckily nothing was too hard, as he had thought it would be. He was starting to think he had been showing a bit too much expression back there, and that he needed to calm himself down a bit.

@Aurath Moonblood

Selina starts to laugh softly. "Stop stop. You don't need to fill it out. It's almost the same as the questions I asked befor. I was just seeing if I could get you to do it." She said, her face showing her clear amusement, something not common on this base. "At least we know you can follow orders hm?"

@JayKuro

NAME: MATSUDA SHIN      

Shin was late walking into the lobby. Now, all the people who had been on his truck were late due to some unavoidable Reaper encounters, but Shin was especially late. This was due to the fact that he had, upon exiting the truck, taken several minutes to appraise the building that was to be his new home before beginning to saunter leisurely towards the door. Thus, by the time that he had flashed his ID at the guard and been directed to the lobby to find his new squad leader many of the rookies he had been travelling with had done exactly that. However, unlike those new recruits Shin was an experienced Weaver, having been with the organization for eight years now. The reason he was here was that he had been transferred last minute, a fact that was sure to annoy those in charge here, due to his "bad attitude" and "reckless endangerment of his fellow Weavers". In short, he had been kicked out, not that he cared much, and in the process showed something else that differentiated himself from the new recruits. This was the fact that, had any of them pulled what he had they would undoubtedly be facing much harsher punishments than merely being transferred away, the reason he didn't face such punishment was due to three things. The first being that, despite his flaws, Shin was still a highly and effective Weaver who had large amounts of actual combat experience under his belt. The second being that, for some reason, much of the public mistook his recklessness as heroism and he was accordingly surprisingly popular. The third, and most important, reason was that Shin had the experimental Atlas Core implanted in his chest and was showing few major side effects, making him extremely valuable to the project.

Walking into the lobby proper Shin looked around for the man who he'd been told would be his new squad leader, but failed to locate him. Figuring that the other man had likely just been showing his rookies to the squad room, his transfer had been quite late after all and the paperwork might not all have gotten through yet, the black-haired man walked over to one of the grey couches that adorned the space without so much as acknowledging anyone else in the room and flopped down onto it so as to look at the ceiling, what was undoubtedly a bad first impression, if not a downright terrible one, among his new compatriots. Thus, the Shin waited for the man named "Revnoir Kayrouz" to show himself.

Revnoir stepped into the lobby not long after Shin entered through the doors. He hadn't been given any paperwork for the man, seeing as they hadn't been put through just yet. He had been promised that the papers would be delivered to his office - something extremely familiar to him - once they were available. Now, because of that, he had no idea which was his and knowing absolutely nothing about the new arrival didn't help him too much. So he stood in the archway and decided he had a single option; to speak up. "Who's the late little shit for Squad 3?" He spoke loudly, looking around the room with an irked look on his face. To say the least, he wasn't all that happy to have to go all the way back to the lobby to find some guy who's papers weren't even ready.

Aaron noticed how pissed off the raven haired asshole was and ambled over to stand beside him, despite knowing he would probably get his ass beat if he got any closer than an inch between them. No exaggeration, regrettably. The Light Weaver glanced over at the man and scowled. "John told me you're getting a transfer," he said casually, just trying to make small talk to hopefully help the man keep his calm. Though, Aaron wasn't always the smartest, so the effect was the complete opposite. He was greeted with a, "If you say one more word, this fist is going waaaaaaay up your asshole," and so Aaron backed away and put a few feet between them. It didn't keep him from looking around and watching for the Weaver who was to stand up and announce that they were the unlucky fuck that got Revnoir as a Squad Leader. While Aaron couldn't deny Revnoir's abilities when it came to combat, he could definitely deny his abilities when it came to human interaction. "You do know I'm technically your boss..." Aaron muttered beneath his breath, crossing his arms.

"Did I just hear a word ?" Revnoir definitely had the ability to make Aaron shut up, too.

@Mykinkaiser

Oliver stopped writing to look over at her. "That's the whole point right? To listen to your orders." He said as he began twirling the pen in his hand a bit, leaning back in the chair. He realeased a small sigh that was almost inaudible before he turned his head over towards miss Kragmore, before holding out the papers toward her. He didn't need them if he wasn't going to fill them out.

@Aurath Moonblood

IMG_7663.GIF

Scarlet watched several recruits filter in, though none had announced they had been assigned to squad 2 though she had expected two newbies for her squad, with a frown she stepped back inside and called to the remains of the group, "Who's been assigned to Squad 2? Well whatever I suppose, squad 2 members come over here, I'm Scarlet Fresno and I'm the leader of said squad, come on come on, we kinda need to know who our people are or we can't properly introduce ourselves now can we?"

Emily timidly raised her hand. "I.. I am in squad two ma'am...." she said. Her eyes swiftly shot around the room like a nervous wreck. There were quite a few guys in this room.... her palms were sweaty and her heart was racing like a rabid caught in a trap.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Amy heard someone say squad 2 she quickly perked up and went over to her leader. Another girl was already over there, she seemed a little timid. "Amy Reid reporting to squad two!" she said with a smile. She looked over at the girl and gave a tap on the back. "Hey, don't be nervous." she said. Truly though, nerves and fear roared inside her. What was going to happen next? She could only wait for the leader to give orders.

@Arius LaVari @Aurath Moonblood

Emily starts to tremble slightly "i.. I just need to get out of here soon..... i...I'll be fine....." she said with a shaky voice

He simply nodded and stood up, putting the papers on top of her desk, in a clear area. He then put the pen down as well before stretching and turning towards his squad leader. "I'm ready when you are." He said his hands finding their way back inside his jacket pocket.

@Aurath Moonblood

Selina stood and started yo walk out. "Your going to do alright here oliver." She said as they walked to the barracks. "It's a hard life you've chosen to live. Although.... I guess it's pretty hard for everyone eh?"

@JayKuro

It had been a long journey from the Weave Base in California to the HQ in Toronto, Canada.  However, Mason Miles had finally made the trip.  As mentioned previously, it took quite a while, specifically a week to literally walk all the way to the Weave HQ.  Luckily, Mason was able to use his scavenging skills to find a decent supply of food and water.

He had also taken some belongings with him when he left his previous home, such as a slim backpack holding a few things like a water bottle and some cash, and also a small box of food.  Although, his small box went empty after the first day, so he used other means of getting food.

It added a few more hours to the trip, as scavenging for non-expired food is pretty difficult to accomplish in this world.  However, Mason finally made his way to the HQ, his first thoughts being about how bigger the building itself is compared to the one in California.

Mason, with only the clothes on his back (which includes a pair of jeans, a white T-shirt, and a black jacket) and his small backpack strapped onto him, walked up to the main gate.  He showed the guard at the front his ID he had gotten from the previous base.  The guard, seeing that Mason wasn't recruited, but promoted to the Headquarters of Weave, said to him a "congratulations for the promotion" of some sort before he began to look at the ID more closely.  Clearly, the guard had gotten used to checking out recruit's IDs lately, as he was taking what Mason assumes is more time to read it.

The guard began to mumble under his breath as he scanned over the ID card, "Estimated Rank of 4.5, Metal Thread Core, previously stationed in California, Promoted to HQ in Squad 4 just over a week ago..."

After the guard had finished, he handed Mason back his ID, "Right through the gate and into the building, Mr. Miles.  You'll most likely find your Squad Leader, Selina Kragmore, either in the lobby or in her office."

"Thank you."  Mason firmly replied as he took back his ID and slipped it into his jeans' pocket.

He then proceeded to walk into the main lobby.  He was never used to being around new people, as it seemed to lower his confidence a bit.  However, he kept his head high as he began to check the lobby for Selina.  Although, realizing that he didn't even know what she looked like, he made an attempt at calling her out, "Selina Kragmore?!"

@Aurath Moonblood   

( @Mykinkaiser you can't do your posts like that. It's too hard to read. Maybe if you don't do it on a black background? Also @ProRPer, good to see you back)

Selina heard a beeping in her ear. It was her earpiece. She tapped it on and listened for a moment. "Late transfer?" She said after a moment. "You gotta be kidding me...  I'm in the middle of something!" She whent quiet for a moment. "Alright.... I'll be down there soon." And with that she turned to oliver and handed him a map. "You will need this.  Go get settled in and get yourself something to eat from the mess hall. I got to go back to the lobby. We got a late transfer." She said. Then she turned on her heels and started walking to the lobby again. She walked threw the door and looked around. "Wich one of you is the late arrival?" She asked in a clear, slightly irritated tone.

@JayKuro

Revnoir stepped into the lobby not long after Shin entered through the doors. He hadn't been given any paperwork for the man, seeing as they hadn't been put through just yet. He had been promised that the papers would be delivered to his office - something extremely familiar to him - once they were available. Now, because of that, he had no idea which was his and knowing absolutely nothing about the new arrival didn't help him too much. So he stood in the archway and decided he had a single option; to speak up. "Who's the late little shit for Squad 3?" He spoke loudly, looking around the room with an irked look on his face. To say the least, he wasn't all that happy to have to go all the way back to the lobby to find some guy who's papers weren't even ready.

Aaron noticed how pissed off the raven haired asshole was and ambled over to stand beside him, despite knowing he would probably get his ass beat if he got any closer than an inch between them. No exaggeration, regrettably. The Light Weaver glanced over at the man and scowled. "John told me you're getting a transfer," he said casually, just trying to make small talk to hopefully help the man keep his calm. Though, Aaron wasn't always the smartest, so the effect was the complete opposite. He was greeted with a, "If you say one more word, this fist is going waaaaaaay up your asshole," and so Aaron backed away and put a few feet between them. It didn't keep him from looking around and watching for the Weaver who was to stand up and announce that they were the unlucky fuck that got Revnoir as a Squad Leader. While Aaron couldn't deny Revnoir's abilities when it came to combat, he could definitely deny his abilities when it came to human interaction. "You do know I'm technically your boss..." Aaron muttered beneath his breath, crossing his arms.

"Did I just hear a word ?" Revnoir definitely had the ability to make Aaron shut up, too.

@Mykinkaiser

NAME: MATSUDA SHIN      

At Revior's words, Shin stretched before lazily rolling himself off of the couch to stand up before looking around for the source of the voice. His eyes alighting on the grey-haired man, a vaguely mocking, and highly irritating, grin formed on his lips as he began to make his way over. Upon reaching Revior Shin performed an incredibly sub-par and sloppy salute before opening his mouth and speaking in a tone that matched his smile, "New transfer Matsuda Shin, reporting for duty." Unlike Revior, Shin wasn't really annoyed at anything in particular and thus such feelings weren't a factor in how he was acting at the moment. Rather, Shin had a basic lack of respect for authority and he wasn't afraid to show it. Now, this didn't mean that he would blatantly go against orders and constantly fight his superior officers, that wasn't the sort of lack of respect this was. Shin's lack of respect was more along the lines that there were hardly any people who he actually respected to begin with. These feelings are what fueled his abrasive personality and mocking habits. He simply didn't think highly enough of anyone to treat them all that well and he was far too self-centered to bother with restraining himself or to filter his words. The result of this was that he was almost universally hated by those he had worked with over his time with Weave, though those same people would usually, if grudgingly, attest to his skill, if nothing else. Such was the background of the man standing in front of Revior, waiting to be shown to his new squad room. Undoubtedly, the grey-haired man would learn of this by the comments and evaluations in Shin's paperwork, and, should that fail to inform him, he would certainly learn it himself though firsthand experience while working with the other man.

( @Aurath Moonblood wasn't intentional, RPN glitched)

( @Mykinkaiser you can't do your posts like that. It's too hard to read. Maybe if you don't do it on a black background? Also @ProRPer, good to see you back)

Selina heard a beeping in her ear. It was her earpiece. She tapped it on and listened for a moment. "Late transfer?" She said after a moment. "You gotta be kidding me...  I'm in the middle of something!" She whent quiet for a moment. "Alright.... I'll be down there soon." And with that she turned to oliver and handed him a map. "You will need this.  Go get settled in and get yourself something to eat from the mess hall. I got to go back to the lobby. We got a late transfer." She said. Then she turned on her heels and started walking to the lobby again. She walked threw the door and looked around. "Wich one of you is the late arrival?" She asked in a clear, slightly irritated tone.

@JayKuro

Mason heard what he could only assume was Selina Kragmore asking that question, "I'm here... And you know, it's kind of a pain to come by easy or fast transportation these days..."  He says, sensing the irritable tone in Selina's voice.

It was true though, since people in this time and age really aren't likely to find themselves a private jet, or otherwise.  However, Mason put that aside in his mind as he walked up to Selina, effectively dodging the other people standing idly in the room.

Finally, he approached her, "Anyways, name's Mason Miles.  I was just transferred from the Weave Base in California.  I'm an estimated Rank 4.5 Metal Weaver, and I was assigned to Squad 4, which last I heard is what you're the head of."

"Well alright. We will get you all settled in then." Said Selina. "I am Selina Kragmore. The Leader of squad 4. You will call me Miss Kragmore."

@ProRPer

"Well alright. We will get you all settled in then." Said Selina. "I am Selina Kragmore. The Leader of squad 4. You will call me Miss Kragmore."

@ProRPer

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Kragmore."  Mason pauses for a brief second to gather up his thoughts, "So, is there anything important I should know?  I mean, I have been working at Weave for a decent number of years now, but I'm not sure if there is anything crucially different between the base I used to work at and the base I'm in now."  He explains as he gestures to the surrounding walls.

Scarlet arched a bright red brow as the two for her squad finally came to her she glanced from one to the other and crooked her finger at them so they'd follow her; one of them was particularly twitchy and nervous, which worried her slightly but she would offer whatever help she could go the girl. "I'm going to take you two to squad barracks first, let you rest up a bit before we get to what I specialize in. Ah I know, tell me what weapons you want to learn to use, and which core you both have. I use a blade myself and I've got a fire core in me." She started them off since she was trying to get some information out of her girls, though she was walking backwards as she led them through the halls away from the lobby and all the people in the room, maybe one of them had social anxiety? Still unlike the others she was smiling at them, trying to make them feel welcome.

Amy followed Scarlet to the barracks. She could tell the woman new her way around the way she walked backwards through the building. The woman told them about her core and what they had. "I'm a Light Core and I'm really handy around guns but I also really want to learn to use a sword." She said with a smile. "Um did we needed to give you this paper work." She tapped her bag indicating that it was inside her bag

@Arius LaVari @Aurath Moonblood

Cain walked towards Selina and Mason. He was holding his papers, the unimportant blank parts being partially burned. He remained silent as Kragmore spoke to Mason. He waited patiently for her to address him once she was done with Mason. He was excited to be here and to finally have the opportunity to learn properly. Especially with someone as seemingly to the point like Kragmore. She came off as a rather serious person so he decided to take the little time he had to make sure he had his story short and to the point if she asked why he was late as well. From how she spoke and carried herself though he doubted she would care. Which was a good thing for him. Cain's expression was a calm and stoic one as he stared at Kragmore. His eyes wandered from her eyes, to her face, to her body, then back to her face. 'She looks so... Squishy...' He thought to himself. Cain looked deep in thought as he waited.

@Aurath Moonblood@ProRPer

Cain walked towards Selina and Mason. He was holding his papers, the unimportant blank parts being partially burned. He remained silent as Kragmore spoke to Mason. He waited patiently for her to address him once she was done with Mason. He was excited to be here and to finally have the opportunity to learn properly. Especially with someone as seemingly to the point like Kragmore. She came off as a rather serious person so he decided to take the little time he had to make sure he had his story short and to the point if she asked why he was late as well. From how she spoke and carried herself though he doubted she would care. Which was a good thing for him. Cain's expression was a calm and stoic one as he stared at Kragmore. His eyes wandered from her eyes, to her face, to her body, then back to her face. 'She looks so... Squishy...' He thought to himself. Cain looked deep in thought as he waited.

@Aurath Moonblood@ProRPer

Mason glanced back for a short second towards the Weaver, managing a small nod in the form of a greeting.  From what Mason could tell, the guy was clearly a bit younger, most likely in his mid-teens.  Mason didn't prefer to base everything off of age though.  Heck, one of his closest friends back at the Weave Base in California was only 13.

Mason diverted his attention back to Selina as he continued to await her response to his questions.

@Aurath Moonblood

@Tetro

Revnoir could tell that he wasn't exactly pleased to do much, and he wasn't entirely pleased either. He raised an eyebrow towards the man, his frown becoming more prominent on his face. "I hope you're aware you're late," he muttered, softening his tone ever so slightly and turning his back to the transferred Weaver. Oh, and that other guy who Revnoir had no idea was in his Squad because John fucked up the papers. He went to leave the room, a little disappointed of the Weavers he was being given for his Squad. He left into the hallway, assuming the man was following him, and didn't make a sound as he led him towards where the recruit should be waiting in his office. It wasn't a long walk, but the complete silence on Revnoir's side sure helped make it seem that way. His golden irises watched his trail as he walked, not once giving in to the curiosity about the seemingly edgy and rebellious Weaver who's name he had only just learned.

@Mykinkaiser@MatTamMax

Jack was the last to enter the base before the first recruit entered,

"Hey-hey! Heard about the recruits and all - where're my precious pumpkins?... Huhn, late... Who would-... Aha! There's one! And another!"

He didn't get the chance to actually greet any of them as most of them either smiled at him in response or simply ignored him. Can't blame them though - being within Revnoir's vicinity gives you the chance to feel your soul crawl up with inwards trepidation. He's a stoic, disciplined, cold and almost oppresive monolith, metaphorically and literally. 

"Huh.. Lively party we got - comm me if you guys need me."

His mood had clearly shifted ere walking out of the room - leaving a bitterness in the behind him. 

Aaron's phone went off and he checked it briefly. He tapped at it a considerable amount before looking up at Jack. "Sorry for the inconvenience, papers didn't quite get sorted out in time. I guess I'm the one showing you to Revnoir's office," he muttered. He didn't look as pissy as Revnoir but he definitely wasn't the peppy type. He signaled for the technician-ish person to follow him, and so they headed off in the direction of the Squad 3 office. "How was the ride here?" He asked, hoping to strike up a short conversation.

@MatTamMax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back