Main Thread [SYB]

The Ring Master
2nlxzr4_by_princesschris89-d9c5xhf.jpg

Ella looked quickly to the side as the waitress came back, smile not leaving her face even though inwardly she wanted the woman to leave. She watched the inept woman bring the beautiful dancer condiments but on the bright side, she had gotten the woman to answer that she wouldn't mind Ella's company. As she took a seat, she gave the dancer an even wider smile before glancing up at the annoying waitress and attempting to come up with an answer on what she would order. She wasn't really all that hungry but she kept in mind how uncomfortable people can feel when they're the only ones eating. Thankfully Ella needn't stress about a split second decision for the waitress was called away. Though the bikers didn't bother Ella, she noticed the way they bothered the dancer and for a moment wished she had brought her whip with her if only to get those men to behave for the dancer's sake.

"Well I hadn't heard you speak until now." Ella replied with a smile. "It's nice not to have to talk with that accent, though." She said, releasing a sigh and continuing to smile at Alexandrea. Beautiful name. Ella could already see it up in lights, the posters that would draw the people in, the best way to display the name to really draw spectators.

"Alexandrea, I'm Ella, and more then anything it was in the hopes of finding someone else who is not a native." She said, following the lines she had thought up for most of the evening. She had decided to go with her actual name in the hopes of not pushing Alexandrea away with a lie. "No, you definitely don't stick out like a sore thumb... though perhaps you are a diamond in the ruff." Ella mused, giving Alexandrea a smaller smile and a win.

"Oh, I'll have a lemonade please, and a salad." Ella said with a smile before turning her attention back to Alexandrea. "So, Alexandrea, what brings you to the area?" The blonde woman inquired, an expression of absolute interest on her face. "Just so you don't feel too on the spot, I'm here because it so happens I've run away with the circus and that circus is in town." She said with a grin.

@theglassangel

SirBlazeALot said:
SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Golden Sun, Angel Rose & Ambika

Courtney_zpsohmsguxr.jpg

Imagine a thought bubble floating over Courtney's head right now. She's shooting Mary and Rosamaria in the head right now. Then she's driving out somewhere isolated and burying the bodies. Now she's at an illegal chop shop getting Whitney cleaned out. Then she's answering the door for the authorities and shrugging. Now she's packing her bags and moving to the Bahamas. What a lovely fantasy.

But a fantasy is all it would ever be. Her grip tightened on the wheel and she grumbled inaudibly all the way back to the Power Tower. She had nothing to say to either of the girls. That's one, gotta get the other, she thought to herself as she parked Whitney in the tower and got out of the vehicle. "The others should be back by now," Courtney thought aloud as she lead Rosamaria and Mary to the elevator. "So I guess you'll meet the rest of the team." Courtney hadn't even bothered to learn this girl's name. It felt like naming a pig that was bound to be slaughtered. Why her people were so adamant about recruiting her, she had no idea.

When they reached the living quarters, Courtney raised an eyebrow, finding the place to be empty and...quiet. "The fuck?" But then she remembered that Artemis was gone, and that she herself and Mary were much louder than Raj, Lia, and the new girl Val. Courtney removed some of her heavier firearms and dropped them on the floor like people as if they were clothes. "We're hooooooome~!" Courtney sang as she strode down the halls searching for the other girls.

She immediately headed to Raj's room and knocked on the door. "Raj, I need you, girl!" She shouted from outside of the door. By instinct Courtney reached into her pocket to pull out her phone but of course it wasn't there because she shot it in fucking rage not too long ago. "Shit," she grumbled while making her way back to the TV room to get her laptop instead.

@Kayzo @Leaf Fi @RubyRose

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: Blinded, Patient #42568/Ourobouros, Canvas, Devil's Advocate

full

Marionetta blinked dumbly as Alice...not exactly dodged her question, more like she behaved as if she simply hadn't heard it. The logical thing to do would be to repeat the question, but from everything she understood about Alice it seemed like an exercise in futility. She was positive the woman heard her question. So instead was going to ask why she didn't answer until Gallie suddenly slammed on the breaks and stopped short.

The robot hadn't been wearing a seat belt so she flew forward and hit Alice's seat. It didn't hurt of course, in fact, Marionetta thought it was pretty fun. She laid on the floor with her limbs twisted in impossible positions. The bot gathered herself and sat back in her seat and answered, "I'm fine!" she chirped happily. The car pulled over and she offered, "Gallie, I can drive if you want! Emotionally unstable humans shouldn't operate vehicles and other heavy machinery!"

Back at base, Marionetta looked around curiously as the alarms started blaring around the room. She jumped a bit at the sudden noise but being the excitable little sentient synthetic human she is, she skittered over to the map and pointed at the ping on the map. "What is it, Mommy?"

@RubyRose @theglassangel @Kayzo @Mitchs98

RAID

Kickin' It With: Octomaid

2015-12-11-eliza-cohen-ash.jpg

Joan threw her sunglasses on as soon as the two of them had exited the restaurant. They were basically like her mask. "Lets go somewhere kinda private, you know?" The good thing about Joan was, she was a rather unassuming woman. She didn't dress in a manner that would make her stick out as anything other than a fitness nut, though if anyone were to inspect her hat they'd think she was a cop, and people have a habit of avoiding police unless they need their help.

Joan also had the benefit of her exploits being actively covered up by the media and usually replaced with those of government backed super heroes, like the girls in the Power Tower. Joan was very much a vigilante and a criminal, but she was also an ex-cop who had quite a bit of dirt on corruption in the police force. When she went rogue, it became a priority of their's to make sure that she could only be so vocal with spreading what she knew. If it were anyone else, she would've been killed by now but due to her healing factor, that was nearly impossible.

That didn't mean that Joan was completely unknown though. People who pay attention to what's going on in the world and go out of their way to receive news knew about Joan, knew what she does, and they knew she was at large. And most importantly, they knew what she looked like. She'd received two texts on her phone. One was a screenshot of an Instagram photo of her and Anastasia sitting in the restaurant. It was from a distance and it luckily only showed the back of Anastasia's head, and the caption read, "first day on the job and I'm pretty sure my first customer is joan casey? xD " The damn waiter. The second text simply read, "Get outta there."

"I've got a friend that I'm very close with too. So close in fact they're almost like a fuckin' stalker," Joan sounded quite bitter as she lead Anastasia by the hand away from the restaurant, taking the lead despite the fact she had no clue where she was even going. "They make sure I stay under the radar and shit," Joan clarified and slowed down to walk alongside Anastasia instead of ahead. "Sorry," she apologized. "But uh..." with her free hand Joan took out her phone and showed Anastasia the picture that was taken of them. "This is why I can't take you with me."

@RubyRose

SHUA THE SLAYER

Kickin' It With: Tonyo, Beastie, & Florette

thora_by_suika_x-d6r5qv6.png

The tail of the worm slammed into the giantess and sent her back to the ground. "Ha ha ha ha! Very good worm!" It appeared to be taking her up on her challenge and revealed itself in it's entirety. The giant, oh so killable body was just waiting to be pierced by Dragoncrusher. But then the Dryad. The Dryad was still here. And it appeared that the Dryads of this world were batshit crazy. Shua didn't care if the worm was innocent, that it had done nothing wrong to her. It's a great big worm and they're fun to kill, that was all the reasoning she needed to attack it. Shua had originally trusted Tonyo to take care of the Dryad, they were more her type of creature to deal with...whereas Sandworms were her's. But now she was getting in the way.

Heal the Sandworm. Heal. The Sandworm. The Dryad wanted to heal the fucking sandworm. As you can imagine, Shua had a bad case of "wtf face" at the moment. She stood to her feet again and gripped her sword in both hands. "TONYO!!" The giantess roared. "IT'S GETTING IN THE WAY!" She complained. Shua could be quite poor at expressing herself, but she was basically issuing a warning to her fairy friend that if the Dryad wasn't out of her sight within the next few seconds, it too would find itself on the business end of Dragoncrusher. The warrior began hacking at the worm's tail as if she was trying to cut a tree. If the worm wanted to trap her, then she'd just have to cut her way out.

@RubyRose @Leaf Fi (you guys aren't there yet but just to keep you up to speed) @Kayzo @Mitchs98
@SirBlazeALot[/URL] @Leaf Fi @RubyRose @Mitchs98 @Kayzo

@Kayzo

Canvas: The Pit

Canvas nodded slowly. Odd name. She'd probably stick with Boss. Though, she wasn't sure if she was going to even stay here or not. However it was clear the other woman had other plans. Oh well..she might have to go against those plans if need be. Their conversation was interrupted however as an alarm went off and a map location was highlighted on the screen. Before she could say anything some weird little girl walked up and pointed at it, asking 'mommy' what it was. It was definetely a good thing she hadn't hit on her, the woman was probably twice her age. "
Yeah. I'm curious too. What the hell is it?" She asked, a bit annoyed their discussion was interrupted by random desert.

Angel Rose, finally a full fledged magical girl!~ ?

Annoying: Golden Sun, Sgt. Fuego and Ambika

f1466d8ac0544ffe4682411a5d659262.jpg
Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh! Once the vehicle slowed to a stop Rosamaria raised her head, eyes widening. OTHERS?! She was going to be living with even more women?! Oh dear Lord, you truly have outdone yourself today!~

A wide smile spread across her lips before the woman pulled away from the hug and ripped off her belt, stumbling outside with as much grace as a drunken gazelle. It didn't help that her heel was still broken. That problem was easily fixed: a snap of her fingers and the heel magically reappeared and after a ginger step forward to make sure it was cosy and secure, she was off once more, darting after Courtney and Mary with excited giggles. Somehow she was able to keep her big gob shut during the elevator ride, but from her occasional hops and glances around, it was quite apparent her mind was brimming with sentences and ideas of pure nonsense.

'Do they have a room to watch anime in?' She wondered as her eyes flickered to and fro, 'Or maybe a room full of manga?' her hands moved downwards to her puffy dress, wiping invisible dust bunnies from it. 'Oh! Are we gonna have makeovers and movie nights?! Could it be a daily thing!?' Now a small hop accompanied by a beaming pearly white smile was shot towards Mary. 'Or maybe we all get to sleep in the same bed and-'

DING!

They had arrived to the third floor, and the blonde practically jumped out of the elevator to look around. Immediately she noted the lack of pink, purple, animal plushies, ribbons, bishoujo and bishounen figures and no manga in sight, and it was a little saddening... The room was dull without any of these things, but no worry! Rosamaria would find a way to redecorate the entire building some day! Apart from this one little issue, there was something else sticking out: no attractive women were here. Didn't the dark skinned woman promise others? She opened her mouth to complain to her, but before she could Courtney was off down the halls. Rude... Pouting, the blonde glanced back at Mary, relieved to see she was still with her. Unfortunately for Mary, that meant she would have somebody hanging at her hip for a while.

"Hiya!" Beaming once more, she trotted her way over to the other. "Could you show me around? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Onegaishimasssssssssu?" She begged with both hands clasped and pressed against her mouth, giving her the puppy dog eyes. "It'd be super sugoi if you did!"

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

Florette ?

SoOxn.jpg

Watching the poor worm's tail getting hacked and slashed hurt Florette, and her face tensed up and winced every time the sword connected with the poor tail. This was like watching torture... If the worm had a voice, she knew the poor thing would be screeching... It was nauseating to think about. At the same time however, the Dryad found it hard to tear her eyes away. Goodness knows why, but when Tonyo finally butted in once more, I can safely say that Florette was actually thankful. Her words, however, quickly turned that thankfulness into annoyance.

'We aren't going to save the worm' was all that the Dryad got from Tonyo as she fluttered back and forth angrily, and once more she could feel her temper rising. Were these two creatures just idiots? Didn't they know that this Sandworm had as much right to live as both of them?! There was no point to hold back now; this beautiful beast would be destroyed if she did, and with her oak tree secure and save far away, there was no way for her to die.

"I'm sorry, fairy." A small vine whipped around Florette's head and wrapped itself around Tonyo's leg, roughly swinging her to the left before propelling the opposite way, releasing her. "The human has you brainwashed." The 'attack' wasn't set to hurt her, more so just get her out of the way and disorientate her. Doing so allowed Florette to grow a much thicker vine than usual, around three inches in circumference and extremely heavy. Since the beast couldn't possibly gain her nutrients the normal way, she'd have to try and use her vines by cutting one in half and wrapping around a wounded area. The problem now was how she could even do such a thing... It'd have to be fast, and Shua wouldn't be reliable... But the worm would.

Above her was a shadow, ever growing as it blocked more of the sky and sun. Fast, but not too fast either. The intention to eat her was clear, but Florette didn't mind. What else did it think she was but prey at the moment? Poor thing... She took the opportunity now to use her thicker vine: it shot upwards as the worm's head came down, going straight towards one tips of the many pincers. It easily broke through the vine, splitting it in two, and as Florette ran to avoid the head, more of the vine was cut until, finally, she pulled it away and directed it towards the tail. The vine now wrapped around the cut tail as it lifted upwards, both parts overlapping to not only guard the appendage but to heal it. Like slicing a dock leaf's stem to heal a nettle sting, her vines could be used to heal injuries, however it isn't nearly effective or fast as a certain other area of her body. In fact, it was a pretty useless way to heal something, but with nutrients seeping in, at least it better than nothing. Cutting into the vine also hurts like a motherfucker, but a grave situation calls for a less than pleasant solution.

Hissing through her teeth, the Dryad narrowed her eyes as she glanced over at the giantess. More vines, much smaller than the one wrapped around the tail, began to stroke at the Sandworm in an attempt to communicate her lack of threat, while other vines aimed towards Shua, ready for instruction from Florette. "Please. Stop." Although her words were begging, her tone was authoritative and strong, showing she was not about to back down. "I just want to protect this creature. Don't get in my way."

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Kayzo @Mitchs98 @theglassangel

Golden Sun: Power Tower

Mary was extremely glad when Johanna rolled into the parking lot in the Power Tower. She was more than happy to be back with all of her nicer, more respectable members, especially Princess Pierce. She wanted to talk with her lover about how her mission went, maybe hide away from Courtney in one of their rooms. The only problem was Angel Rose. That little shit wouldn't leave Mary alone, and her money said that she'd follow her into Lia's room. The elf got annoyed by Mary easily, but who knows what would happen if Rose entered the fray. Just the thought made her cringe as they rose up in the elevator. "I need to shake her as soon as I can." The magician thought, raising her hands to her head and stretching.

Just like Courtney, Mary was a bit surprised to see that no one was here in the tower, or at least it seemed that way. You'd think that after a job well done they'd all be out here celebrating, maybe having Lia sing a sweet song for them. But maybe they were all taking a little nap. That sounded like a good substitute for partying and Mary wanted to do it herself. But unfortunately this wouldn't happen. Courtney ditched her and Angel Rose became interested in her once again, speaking some weebenese and trying to puppy eye her into submission.
"Fucking fine. I was going to take a nap but I guess I'll show you around. But I'm making it quick. This is the living room, where we live and stuff. We usually meet here for debriefing. Down the hall are our rooms. I don't know if there's an extra room for you, so you'll probably sleep out here." She explained unenthusiasticaly, walking down the said hall. "At the end of the hall is the bathrooms. I'm pretty sure there are no barriers in the showers, so you're exposed. If you don't like being seen like me, I suggest waking up early. But if you like peeping at the girls go ahead. Unless if it's Princess Pierce. If I catch wind that you're hitting on her I'll beat you up."

Ouroborus: The Pit

Ouroborus was rather glad when Canvas agreed to cooperate with her. She now had one more soldier in her army and one more person to call her boss. She stood up from the couch and threw the video game controller onto the cushion before leaning forward and planting a small kiss on her cheek, her hands planted firmly on her hips. "Wonderful my dear. I'm glad that you are willing to cooperate with me. I'm honored to have such a cutie in my midst." She said with a sly smile. "I can see great things in the future for the two of us, be it on the battlefield or in the bed." With that she slipped her hand down and gave her butt a quick squeeze before looking back to the curious Mari. The alarms had ceased to make noise with a snap of her finger, but the small red dot continued to flash obnoxiously. "Well, if you two care to know what this is, why don't you do mommy a favor and tap on the dot, sweetie?" She instructed the blue haired robot, walking over and running her hand through said hair.

When the robot pressed the button a small screen popped up showing footage of a monstrous worm. The footage looked like it was being recorded by a helicopter but in reality it was just satellite surveillance that fed video to this base. Maia had been waiting months for the thing to finally show its ugly face, and here it was! She was actually beginning to give up hope that it'd ever come out. However there was a slight problem; upon further investigation it looked like there was skimpy girl with a large sword hacking away at its tail, not far away a flower alien chick trying to calm or hurt it. She couldn't really tell what the flower lady was doing, but she hoped it wasn't bad.
"That my dears, is our new pet! This big girl is gonna come home with us and act as a guard dog. A really, really, really big guard dog, that's actually a worm. But it looks like someone is trying to kill our pet, and that's animal abuse! Canvas, I know you just got here but we need to go out and stop them! I can promise tonight that I'll repay you for your services." She said with a wink, giggling slightly. "And you baby, you are going to go get the demon. She's going to come with! Round her up with a few of your clones and meet me in the hangar! We're gonna fly down there, whoop that sexy girl's ass, and take back our pet! Now move~"

@theglassangel @Mitchs98 @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Leaf Fi

Kayzo said:
Mary was extremely glad when Johanna rolled into the parking lot in the Power Tower. She was more than happy to be back with all of her nicer, more respectable members, especially Princess Pierce. She wanted to talk with her lover about how her mission went, maybe hide away from Courtney in one of their rooms. The only problem was Angel Rose. That little shit wouldn't leave Mary alone, and her money said that she'd follow her into Lia's room. The elf got annoyed by Mary easily, but who knows what would happen if Rose entered the fray. Just the thought made her cringe as they rose up in the elevator. "I need to shake her as soon as I can." The magician thought, raising her hands to her head and stretching.

Just like Courtney, Mary was a bit surprised to see that no one was here in the tower, or at least it seemed that way. You'd think that after a job well done they'd all be out here celebrating, maybe having Lia sing a sweet song for them. But maybe they were all taking a little nap. That sounded like a good substitute for partying and Mary wanted to do it herself. But unfortunately this wouldn't happen. Courtney ditched her and Angel Rose became interested in her once again, speaking some weebenese and trying to puppy eye her into submission.
"Fucking fine. I was going to take a nap but I guess I'll show you around. But I'm making it quick. This is the living room, where we live and stuff. We usually meet here for debriefing. Down the hall are our rooms. I don't know if there's an extra room for you, so you'll probably sleep out here." She explained unenthusiasticaly, walking down the said hall. "At the end of the hall is the bathrooms. I'm pretty sure there are no barriers in the showers, so you're exposed. If you don't like being seen like me, I suggest waking up early. But if you like peeping at the girls go ahead. Unless if it's Princess Pierce. If I catch wind that you're hitting on her I'll beat you up."

Ouroborus: The Pit

Ouroborus was rather glad when Canvas agreed to cooperate with her. She now had one more soldier in her army and one more person to call her boss. She stood up from the couch and threw the video game controller onto the cushion before leaning forward and planting a small kiss on her cheek, her hands planted firmly on her hips. "Wonderful my dear. I'm glad that you are willing to cooperate with me. I'm honored to have such a cutie in my midst." She said with a sly smile. "I can see great things in the future for the two of us, be it on the battlefield or in the bed." With that she slipped her hand down and gave her butt a quick squeeze before looking back to the curious Mari. The alarms had ceased to make noise with a snap of her finger, but the small red dot continued to flash obnoxiously. "Well, if you two care to know what this is, why don't you do mommy a favor and tap on the dot, sweetie?" She instructed the blue haired robot, walking over and running her hand through said hair.

When the robot pressed the button a small screen popped up showing footage of a monstrous worm. The footage looked like it was being recorded by a helicopter but in reality it was just satellite surveillance that fed video to this base. Maia had been waiting months for the thing to finally show its ugly face, and here it was! She was actually beginning to give up hope that it'd ever come out. However there was a slight problem; upon further investigation it looked like there was skimpy girl with a large sword hacking away at its tail, not far away a flower alien chick trying to calm or hurt it. She couldn't really tell what the flower lady was doing, but she hoped it wasn't bad.
"That my dears, is our new pet! This big girl is gonna come home with us and act as a guard dog. A really, really, really big guard dog, that's actually a worm. But it looks like someone is trying to kill our pet, and that's animal abuse! Canvas, I know you just got here but we need to go out and stop them! I can promise tonight that I'll repay you for your services." She said with a wink, giggling slightly. "And you baby, you are going to go get the demon. She's going to come with! Round her up with a few of your clones and meet me in the hangar! We're gonna fly down there, whoop that sexy girl's ass, and take back our pet! Now move~"

@theglassangel @Mitchs98 @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Leaf Fi
(Not sure who to tag anymore so tagging everyone Kayzo did YAY!) @SirBlazeALot @Leaf Fi @RubyRose

Canvas: The Pit

Canvas blushed faintly under her mask as Ouroborus stood up and walked over to kiss her on the cheek and call her 'cutie', the blush only darkening as she mentioned her being in bed with her later. She silently thanked God she had her mask on still or Ouroborus would likely see her blush and comment on it. She flinched and emitted a small confused squeak when she suddenly squeezed her butt, her face as red as a tomato at this point. She had to remind herself this woman was likely a lot older thn her going by the fact the girl near them had called her 'Mama'. "
Er..right. Look forward to it." She replied nervously, not wanting to seem to rude due to the fact she had no idea what her powers were.

Soon the screen was zoomed into the picture of a giant worm in the desert being attacked by a rather good looking girl in skimpy clothing. Said worm was soon revealed by Ouroborus to be their new guard worm..dog..thing, or at-least it would be once they got it back here. Of course, she had immediately asked Canvas for help; Canvas shuddering slightly when she said she'd repay her tonight if she helped. She contemplated leaving and allowing the cops to arrest her, really. But the creep factor wasn't QUITE that high...
yet. "Alright, sure. I'll help. Always wanted a giant worm pet." She replied. "And no repayment nessacary, consider it paying back the favor of helping me escape the bank." She added quickly.

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Ambika

Kickin' It Near: Golden Sun, Angel Rose, Princess Pierce

Raj's door opened and Courtney turned around to face the mirror hopping girl. An eyebrow shot up above her visor as the two shared a moment of silence. Courtney mistook the moment for sexual tension due to their run in this morning, so she smirked and asked, "Disappointed I'm dressed this time?"

But she quickly realized she was reading Raj all wrong when she hugged her. "Um..." She wasn't really the affectionate type so her arms hovered over Raj's back awkwardly before resting gently around her. Once she pulled away Courtney's coy smirk was gone and replaced with a frown. "I need you to take me back to the church or wherever the...the rabbit girl is? There was a rabbit girl there when you guys killed Lightwing right? I've got to recruit her..." Courtney didn't sound too thrilled, but she did reveal that she'd already heard about how their mission went before she shot her cell phone. "Are you...are you okay?"

@Maki @Leaf Fi @RubyRose @theglassangel

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: Blinded, Patient #42568/Ourobouros, Canvas, Devil's Advocate

Marionetta waved her hand dismissively. "No need to apologize Gallie! I thought it was fun! Next time we should see if you can launch me out of the windshield!" Not a joke. She's being completely serious. The puppet got out of the backseat and skittered to the driver's seat. "I can try and figure out what's causing the jam! It's probably someone who drives even worse than you!" Marionetta hummed something, probably a Tupac song or whatever, for a moment as she searched the internet for news of what could be happening on the highway.

But reality worked faster than she could. The helicopter overhead announced exactly what was causing the jam. Marionetta remained calm however and kept searching for an answer. How improbable was it that out of all the people that escaped Silverhold, they would be the first ones to be found? Very improbable, and Marionetta couldn't accept that. Being the fantastic multi-tasker she is, she deduced that they weren't the criminals in question. The cops were after someone else. But Alice's plan sounded like a game of dress up, which could be fun. "Do we get to wear mustaches!?" Marionetta chirped, giggling and using a lock of her blue synthetic hair to create a mustache over her face. "Look at me, I'm a man!"

Back at base, Marionetta pressed the button obediently. "Okay!" She gasped a bit as she beheld the biological marvel that was the sandworm. "Oooooo~ wooooormy~" she cooed in awe. Having a pet was an important life experience Marionetta hadn't had yet. And what a cute first pet to have! The excitement almost made her overlook the fact that she had to talk to the racist demon slut. Almost but not quite. "Mmmmm..." Marionetta groaned uncertainly, but she didn't want to disobey Maia so she nodded. "Okay mommy! WE'RE GONNA DESTROY THAT WORM KILLING SKANK!" With that, the robot skittered out of the rec room and went searching for the demon.

She strolled through the halls, past her workshop, in which her copies were listening to Tupac and arming themselves to get ready for battle. A few of them were also having a fake tea party for whatever reason but that's not important. "MEGUMI!!" she screeched loudly, as if a giant speaker had been turned up way higher than it should have been. Her voice sounded far more distorted and robotic as she called for the demon. "MEGUMI WHERE ARE YOU, YOU RACIST SLUT FACE?! YOU DEMON WHORE! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

@RubyRose @theglassangel @Maki @Mitchs98 @SpookySableye

RAID

Kickin' It With: Octomaid

Joan shook her head answered, "Nah it was the waiter. Should've left a smaller tip..." Anastasia was right though, Joan had no business going out in public like that. It was selfish and not very heroic but Joan did enjoy living a normal life every so often. And to get a little taste, she would often end up endangering any new friends she made. She would go to dance clubs, a concert every now and then if someone she liked was playing in a city she was investigating, maybe catch a baseball game. But those were crowded events, not nearly as intimate as sitting in a restaurant with only one other person on a lazy afternoon.

"Yeah that was really fucking stupid of me. I um...I just really wanted to take you out. Shouldn't have moved so fast I guess. I'm like that though. After all..." Joan held up Anastasia's hand in hers and pointed out, "You went from running away from me to this~" She let their hands fall to their sides and giggled blissfully while she checked her phone again. There was only a text message that read "Clear" but it was followed up by another asking who she was with. Joan ignored both texts and shoved her phone back in her pocket. "We're okay now~" she chirped happily, swinging their hands together jubilantly as they walked forward with no destination in mind. "So what'd you have to tell me~?"

@RubyRose

SHUA THE SLAYER

Kickin' It With: Tonyo, Beastie, & Florette

The worm was keeping Shua on her toes, the giant thumping tail coming closer and and closer to pounding her into the ground. She could in all honesty probably survive a few hits from that the thing, but it would put her in an awfully dangerous position, for recovering from a strike like that would be difficult with the speed the tail was moving. But she could tell it was losing it. The worm's behavior suggested desperation, and that's when fights got interesting.

But the Dryad was still here. And as she hacked at and dodged the worm's tail, she caught a view of the Dryad throwing her fairy friend away on the other side of the worm. "TONYO!" Shua screamed, and tried to find a way to get around the other side of the worm. It was no use, that big thumping tail would crush her if she tried to make a run under it. The Dryad finished patching up the creature before she could find her way to her fairy friend. Shua turned to face the Dryad and readied her sword.

"BUXOM DRYAD! If you've harmed Tonyo I'll see to it that your final moments of life are the most painful you've ever had!! TODAY YOU WILL DIE!! BUT NOT BEFORE THE BEAST!!" Without really thinking, Shua jumped and lunged for the worm, her sword driving deep into its tail in the air. She used the handle to swing herself up on top of the worm and with enough force, she was able to twist Dragoncrusher upward so she could draw it from the creature's flesh. The undulating surface of the worm's body wasn't all that easy to balance on, so Shua ended up sliding down the other side of the worm, of course making sure to dig her sword into the worm on the way down.

In a way it would seem like she was strategizing by damaging the worm in a new location as opposed to chopping at the Dryad's vines. New cuts would keep the Dryad busy trying to help the worm. But that wasn't Shua's intention. Her strategy was "kill it" and she didn't even realize that she had a plan. When she rolled over to the other side of the worm she called out for her fairy friend. "TONYO!! TONYOOOOO!!"

@RubyRose @Leaf Fi (you guys aren't there yet but just to keep you up to speed) @Maki @Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:

The Wind Rider

id2968274pixiv_zps240deae2-1.jpg

Location: Sunrise Diner, Castro Valley, Texas | Interacting/Mentioned: Ella @RubyRose

While most would find this situation a bit suspicious, Kathalina would find herself to be a trusting person. It was what being alone tended to do to you, made you rather trusting of every single person who bothered to break you out of your shell. While Kathalina used to be a bit more paranoid, she still craved interaction like every other person.
Why did she have to fake some sort of accent? Was it that bad to be from a city around here? "Why the accent, then? Is it bad to not be from around here?" The dancer asked. Looking around uncomfortably at the bikers, she could see some form of reason with them. Alexandrea was the name she had gone by with strangers, but it was nice that she still hadn't heard of her. Ella. "Pretty name." She smiled politely. It wasn't far off that both women could be using fake names, not that the ballerina really cared at the moment.

"Thank you, you are too kind." Kathalina brushed a stray piece of hair out of her eyes. She blushed as Ella made direct eye contact, however the interest in what she was doing here intrigued her. "A diamond seems a bit much, doesn't it?" To occupy herself and not look like a total dork, she kept eating her chicken pot pie and feeling warm and homely. Her parents weren't Southern or American by any means, but there was something that reminded her of family. Drinking her sweet tea, she listened to her talk of the circus. That was when she realized a question was spoken in her direction. "Just on the road for a performance. I'm in between being a professional ballerina and a local performer of sorts. No law against being both, is there? On the stage, I'm known as Alexandrea Ivanov."

"I am curious, how is the circus? The lifestyle, the performances... never staying in one place for more than a few weeks. Is it enjoyable, if you don't mind me asking?" She politely made conversation with the young woman. Their lifestyles were more similar than they both would think. However, such a pretty woman traveling with a group of people and performing every so often. There was a certain appeal as well as a freedom to it. Kathalina wondered if she had gone with being freelance instead of going professional would have been a better decision. Now, there wasn't really any space to complain, now was there. "The waitresses here..." Kathalina remarked as another woman decided to test her luck with one of the intimidating bikers. "Do you come here often? If you do, does this always happen?" The blue eyed ballerina asked.

Alice Liddell

896.jpg

Location: On the road, witnessing something weird? | Interacting/Mentioned: Gallie and Marionetta @RubyRose @SirBlazeALot

Taking a deep breath, she didn't typically care if Marionetta didn't make it through the car crash. Though, right now figuring out what caused it seemed rather important.
"I don't know... typically many bad drivers would cause this... not one." Normally when one bad driver crashed, it meant that just that one lane was stuck. Either that or it had triggered something else that had just snowballed. This wasn't good. The British girl had a pretty good sense of space and distance. Even just the size of those things couldn't completely cause a halt or complete destruction in the freeway. The helicopter just confirmed her suspicions. A female voice could be heard through the intercom. For whatever reason, she didn't seem to specify who she was looking for. Just how bad could the crime be if a helicopter had to come in?

Either way, it could also be a helicopter because of how jammed and inaccessible regular roads are. Either way, she watched the helicopter fly past their direction. Alice turned to Gallie and Marionetta and smirked mischievously.
"Well, if you really want to have a convincing glamour, I'm afraid you can't have a mustache. Unless you want to be a man. We might need to just to protect our identity even further." Alice stated. As they tried to decide, Alice saw no harm in making them invisible to the public eye. At least, for now. Meanwhile, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a tall blonde climb out of the helicopter on a roped ladder.

Commander/Captain Cassidy

ebd4629aa7f1a0a5a94e189687f7d7ba.jpg

Location: Freeway on the way to Arizona | Interacting/Mentioning: Madea, near Alice, Marionetta and Gallie @SpookySableye @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

Cara's job required her to be in peak physical condition at all times. Sure, she had her fair share of cubical interaction, but being a Super fighting for the FBI had it's perks. Especially a high ranking physical member. She even had her own desk and some of her own pilots at her disposal. Not that she needed many of them, of course. A Tactical Aviation Pilot had to be awake 24/7. That meant waking up at 3 in the morning to provide air support for high risk arrests or hostage rescues. It normally was her job to simply deliver the teams, but most of her workers had gone off to take care of other Silverhold prisoners, her included, at times. Cara thought it was worth having less manpower than normal, especially regarding groups of dangerous prisoners on the loose. That did leave the pilot having to deal with combat situations in addition to operating aircraft.
Yay me. Cara was rather sarcastic when it came to these matters. So, once again, Captain Cassidy received another message regarding another sighting.

A metal woman with silver hair and bright blue eyes.

A woman with her features shouldn't be hard to find... right? That was, if she wasn't already with some sort of disguise. At least citizens around the area had reported enough sightings of her to be able to track her trail. Her record already had a list of crimes that were already severe enough to garner federal attention. Sure, if she was a regular criminal, it would've taken longer to get FBI attention... but a Super? That was a different case entirely. They heard from an anonymous source (most likely her parents or a close friend of her's) that she went by the name of Madea Smith. Here was yet another message of where she was. That thought was what got her out of her desk. Yup, homegirl was still there with another cup of coffee. As she quickly made every attempt to look strong and presentable, she played her message in the background.

"Cassidy. It's me, Bradley, get off your damn ass. That metal woman we've been hearing about is back causing some drama on the freeway. I'm sending some men out but we've only been stalling the problem. The whole area's jammed and no one can seem to get in or out. Take the heli too. Big Boss needs me somewhere else so hurry up and get over here. This place is a wreck."

Officer Vivian Bradley's voice rang through the speakers followed by background noise and general chaos. She quickly hung up and left through the door as fast as she could to the highest floor. Guess they were flying to the freeway. Included in the message were coordinates that she soon followed to get there. Truth be told, the officer wasn't lying when it was a wreck. After speaking through to the intercom, it did little to calm the general public. Not noticing that Silverhold runaways were a part of said public, she didn't hesitate and climb down a few rungs of a roped ladder. Focusing her eyes on a specific target, she looked for Madea.
"She can run all she wants, but hiding is useless." The pilot grumbled to herself.

Annoying: Golden Sun, Sgt. Fuego, Ambika and a fUCKING PRINCESS

the_contest__an_aikatsu_fanfic__chapter_2_by_asahigirl-d7fabw6.jpg
"YAY! You are the BEST!" Rosamaria cheered with tears in her eyes, arms shooting upwards and left leg kicking backwards in joy. Like an enthusiastic puppy she trailed behind Mary, glancing around with wide eyes as she addressed various points of interest. However, as soon as she ended her tour, two things had immediately rang in her mind. One, no room? And she would have to camp in the living room?! Excuse YOU Mary, But a magical girl does NOT camp in a living room. She sleeps in a fluffy pink bed with her companion, so fuck you. Rosamaria is having a bed, and she'll bunk if needed be with one of the attractive people here, thank you very much. Secondly, Princess?! Holy fuck. Oh my GOD! Was she Princess of a massive kingdom?! The moon?! Was she gonna teach Angel Rose more moves and fall and in love and they would get married and have children?! That's how it always works! From her position in the living room, she clasped her hands over her mouth and began to hyperventilate for a second. This was surreal... This was great! THIS WAS THE BEST! Her excitement was overpowering, and she simply couldn't hold it in for much longer...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Screeching at the top of lungs, she held her cheeks within her palms, grinning wildly. "THERE'S A PRINCESS, HERE?! R-RIGHT HERE?! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!" Running circles around the living room she began to completely freak out in joy, her voice so loud it could probably be heard outside. In her head however, she was the main protagonist in this story! Screaming like this couldn't be heard unless you yelled the name of a side character! At least, that's the way it was when she lived with her father... Anyways, Rosamaria was completely oblivious to how loud she was actually being, and she just continued to go on and on, "I wasn't told there was a princess! Oh gosh! Was this my surprise for being a magical girl?! Oh goodness, do I look okay? I can't look like a wreck meeting her majesty... U-UH, FIRE MAGICAL GIRL?! WHERE IS THE BATHROOMS!? I FORGOT AND I NEED TO SEE HOW I LOOK BEFORE MEETING THE PRINCESS! HELP, PLEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel

Raj//Ambika//Recently Woken by Courtney

Any other day... any other day and Raj would have had a witty, flirty reply and it would have been her intention to look at Courtney as if trying to see through the clothing she wore. But not this day. The woman's comment did little to deter Raj's desire for a hug though her mind spun a bit on how running into Courtney in the shower had seemed to change their relationship just a little. Courtney, of course, was always one to tease but there seemed something more behind her words and her eyes before Raj had encased her in a hug. The lack of return of said hug did make Raj wonder if she had misread their camaraderie... perhaps Courtney wasn't the touchy feely type? But they were friends, so hugging was alright, wasn't it? Maybe Courtney didn't think of her as a friend, even... the hesitant return of the hug put Raj's thoughts to rest and she relaxed muscles she hadn't realized had tensed.

Raj flinched at how blatantly Courtney said they had killed Lightwing, face paling and gut twisting. Such a waste of life... they hadn't needed to kill the creature. Lightwing hadn't really harmed anyone... she had brainwashed people into loving her, yes. And that might have left some emotional scarring... but on the whole Lightwing hadn't deserved a death sentence. At least not in Raj's eyes.

Nonetheless, Raj nodded at the orders. She would have to go back to the church. She could do that... it wouldn't take too long. She just had to open a portal and help Courtney guide a rabbit girl back here. Raj vaguely remembered the rabbit girl despite her memory of the battle having blurred to violence and colors. She was turning, heading towards the large mirror she kept in her room when Courtney's question made her pause.

"It wasn't the best day for me, but it's nothing I won't get over and heal from." Raj said after a moment of serious thought. She wasn't the one to whine and put weight on her friends when she could help it. Raj didn't like putting weight on other people's shoulders; she preferred to be helping others. "I'll still be up for strip poker tonight," she added with a flirtatious wink, "though I'm going to have to get my back bandaged differently so that you can enjoy the goods... if you actually win against me, that is." Raj twisted to flaunt her chest, making obvious what goods she was talking about, before heading to her mirror, regretting the twist as her back whined in pain. It was nice having Courtney around, and Raj was finding she really was disappointed that she couldn't brag about how wonderfully she had done in planning. Not when it had lead to the villains death and she had baled afterwards. "So um... to the church." Raj said, touching the mirror and saying the address before glancing back at Courtney.

Gallie -Blinded - Out to Kill a Gang, Stuck in a Traffic Jam

Marionetta's response about Gallie's near crash didn't really soothe the woman. In fact, it made her nervous to consider doing such an awful job again and successfully launching the living doll through the window. The image sat unhappily in her mind and it took effort to push it away. Her usual calm demeanor was starting to crumble and Gallie was struggling a bit. She would, of course, follow through with her plans. Of course she would. She was determined to protect herself. But it was also terrifying.

"Domino effect." Gallie suggested, pointing out that one stupid driver could cause massive destruction. "A truck driver could have gone wrong." She added.

Gallie's mind whirred on the information, as well as a snide inner thought about the lack of intelligence in announcing such. It wasn't like the government always made sure people knew what was going on... so why tell them now and alert the villains as well? Now she and the others could prepare or escape, though this was certainly a fine mess to be in.

"Of course we just had to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." Gallie sighed, pinching her nose a moment before glancing back at Mari. Even with the serious problems going on, she did get a small chuckle from Mari's antics. She wasn't sure how to respond, though. Sometimes she felt like she should respond as if speaking to a child where the robot was concerned, and other times she felt like no matter what response she gave she'd come off as an ignorant human.

"Would you be able to do anything to hide the way we look, Alice?" Gallie inquired, turning to the woman hopefully. With the traffic piled up behind them they couldn't just turn around and back out and she didn't like the thought of leaving the vehicle and running on foot for multiple reasons. "I mean, I can bring one guy down but only one and only for a short time. I wouldn't be any good for trying to be sneaky about escaping."

Anastasia//Ism - Confessing to Joan

Ism watched as Joan lifted both of their hands in the air, intertwined as they were, and considered her words carefully for a moment. The earlier conversation had questions floating through Ism's mind at a leisurely pace. Does she actually care for me? Or does she merely want someone to share a bed with until she leaves this small town? I'm so confused... why can't humans be more obvious about what it is they desire instead of going around in circles? These thoughts were pushed away as the discussion continued, and the giggle that came from Joan had Ism's heart flip flopping oddly. Anastasia just huffed at the back of their mind but said nothing.

Joan's light mood was contagious and despite the oddity of being caught with someone who was apparently a celebrity of sorts, Ism was smiling as well. At least until Joan asked the question they had mainly left to answer. For a moment it felt like something large was stuck in her throat and it made swallowing and talking difficult for a moment. Ism was thankful to the small grace that Anastasia, at least, didn't take over, and allowed Ism the chance to answer.

"For starters... I'm... " Ism choked on the next word, unable to get it out. Usually so in charge, Ism, what's going on? Does a human's opinion really scare you so much? Ism huffed, brows narrowing before taking a deep breath. It wanted to demand which secret Anastasia had wanted to reveal, but then both secrets were tied to one another. "The friend is me. Or... well... she isn't me but she also inhabits this body. She's the one with the missing family and the person to pay back. I'm just along for the ride... I don't know how I ended up in a human body, but I am here now and... there's no leaving." Ism's heart squeezed harshly in her chest and it felt like it was going to be sick. Really really sick. It didn't like these complicated feelings; didn't like that Anastasia was right. One stupid human was making it lose itself, be more human and less Organism. And yet, Ism couldn't help it

. "I probably sound crazy to you... Anastasia wouldn't believe it herself if it wasn't something she had to deal with. If you don't believe me, I understand... but... I... I would appreciate if you didn't try to send me to a human mind healer." Ism said, still clasping Joan's hand tightly, expression sincere and painfully open as it looked Joan in the eyes.

You could have done worse in that, Ism. At least this way she knows what she's getting into, but are you going to be alright if she doesn't accept us? "I'll be fine." Ism whispered though it didn't feel fine.

Tonyo - Trying to help Shua, Being a Pest

Okay, Tonyo had not been ready for that. Then again, she hardly was ready when battle came into play. Fairy's weren't built for fighting and as tough as Tonyo liked to pretend she was, she was still a tiny being with too many weaknesses. The vine wrapped around her and she still hadn't seen it coming even as she was flying through the air, unable to so much as slow her projectile self until she collided with a wall of sand, having soared clear over the worm. The wind had whistled through her ears but she could have sworn Shua's voice was calling for her this time. That Dryad has some throw. She felt like a swatted insect and aside from the physical pain she was feeling, the mental pain of being treated so insignificant had tears welling in her eyes. Good time to feel worthless, Tonyo, when Shua still needs you and she's now against a stupid Dryad and a giant stupid worm. Aside from some bruising and a sand burn from the collision against the ground, Tonyo was alright. She was in pain, but she wasn't permanently hurt.

Shua's voice continued to reach her and she pushed herself to her feet, brushing the granules of sand sticking to her off and folding her arms over her chest in an angry manner as she tried to figure out the situation. She already knew her wings were fine; she landed face first and she would have known immediately if there was something wrong with one of them. She was lucky that neither of them were bent or torn, truly. Tonyo watched as Shua's usual heroic acts had her making it over the wall of worm, Dragoncrusher digging in and doing massive damage which Tonyo was really hoping would lead to the worm's demise soon.

"Here, Shua. I'm here." She said, getting her wings to flutter and pull her into the air before landing tiredly on Shua's shoulder, as if the worm were defeated and there was no longer any threat. She sat there as if she and Shua were hanging out, ignoring the danger until she noticed a scrape on Shua's arm. She pushed back to her feet and pointed at the injury, scowl on her delicate pixie features. "I told you you were going to get hurt. And now that stupid worm has an even stupider friend. I hope it eats the wood brat." Tonyo said, stomping her tiny foot and then wincing as pain coursed up her side. "And the stupid thing wouldn't even listen to me! Dryad's can be so... so so so dumb!" Tonyo continued, pacing back and forth with annoyance.

"You know what? I am going to mess up that Druid for messing with me. She is so gonna pay!" Tonyo said, realizing Shua had given her a job to do and by golly she was going to do that job. Her wings fluttered in irritation, tangling in Shua's hair a moment before she moved free from the tangle and began to fly in the air. "I'll keep that wood brat busy, you get the worm." Tonyo promised, fluttering high into the air and over the worm, before looking around.

First thing Tonyo did was slam all of her tiny wait into the dryad's voluptuous chest, dive bombing her from high in the air, and bouncing for a moment before fluttering up to tug at Florettes hair. "I'm. Not. BrainWashed. You. Stupid. Tree." Tonyo said as she flew to one said to try and poke Florette in the eye and then fluttered elsewhere to actually bite her ear and then zipping down to cast frost down her leg before fluttering to attack somewhere else. She was going to get the tree back for throwing her. If she was going to be treated like an insect, Tonyo was going to show this forest girl just how pesky she could be.

Sandworm (Name TBD) - Battling Prey

Stuff was wrapping around it. It could feel the embrace over the injuries and it caused it to pause in it's attack, confused by what was going on. It wasn't hurt... besides where it's skin lay open and bleeding. The embrace seemed to be where those areas were, though, and the worm noticed when it could no longer feel it's life fluids spilling out into the desert. Wriggling a little, it tested these binds and was interested to find that they didn't restrict movement and merely helped hold it back together. Like a new layer of skin. Which confused it to no end. It didn't heal this fast. Even it knew that there was something helping.

It's confusion at the help was broken back into rage when new searing pain snagged it and tore down it's other side, leaving a deeper wound and causing the worm to convulse on it's self, rubbing against the now seeping wound as if that would heal it back together. It no longer heeded where it's prey was, so shocked and in pain that it's gnawing hunger was forgotten. Only for a moment, though. Forgetting about the second, unclawed prey, the worm sought out the prey that fought with tooth and nail. It couldn't sense it and realized it must not be moving anymore, so the worm buried back into the sand, crying out in it's odd screeching voice as sand got into it's newest wound and ground into it's soft innards painfully. It prepared to feel grinding pain from it's other wounds as well, ready to cope with the pain, but felt nothing. Outside of the sand already there, of course.

It paused in it's digging, wriggling around in the tunnel to test this new skin and finding it satisfactory, dug deeper into the sand. It rested there until the vicious prey made a move, in which it would barrel out and attack it head on again. Perhaps this time, with the prey exhausted (as it must be by now) it would be able to crush and swallow it with no more injuries.

The Ring Master - Dinner with Kathalina (Alexandrea) 

"Oh you know, country folk tend to prefer country folk just like city residents prefer other city residents." Ella said, shrugging it off as if it were obvious. It was the truth, Ella had found; people were often more trusting and open to their own kind. Which made it easier to rob them in the long run. Those who weren't suspicious were so much easier to brainwash. And though Alexandrea looked nothing like a city girl, Ella had wanted to be sure. She wanted to be a person the woman could trust and hopefully win her over without the brainwashing. Or at least get her to come to a show without any outside means of force... people who were willing were so much easier to put up with and less taxing then people who fought Ella every step of the way. "Thank you." Ella said politely, giving Alexandrea a smile.

"A diamond, among other gems, obviously can't see that it's glitter is finer and more pure then the gems around it. That's what makes it's sparkle so beautiful." Ella said with a wink. "No, I don't think describing you as a diamond is a bit much. In fact it may be an understatement, but how do you compare the beauty of your dance to anything worldly? It transcends beyond that to a beauty unworldly." Yes, Ella was laying it on thick. Alexandrea seemed the type who would appreciate it. At the very least Ella expected to get a blush from her troubles.

"There is certainly no law against reaching for your dreams, in whatever means you can." Ella agreed with a nod. She wondered if being a professional ballerina is what Alexandrea had her heart set upon, though. Being a famous circus performer certainly would appeal to her as well if she still got to perform in front of huge, adoring audiences?

"I love the travel circus brings; it's a lot like any other performance except that you get to stay and amaze the crowds longer in your own scene instead of going into old stages and theaters that don't always have all that you need." Ella replied smoothly, attempting an underhand jab at the life Alexandrea was currently living in the hopes of showing how much better Circus living was. She grinned at Alexandrea's scathing remark and laughed at her question. "People are like this everywhere, Alexandrea. It's why I usually prefer the company of those in the circus. They are all above the behaviors that these small and large towns have." She said, waving a vague hand at the waitress. "It's nice being around your own people, you know? I am glad I caught you here, though; I needed to find a good place to eat but was concerned about... well... that." She said, waving her hand in the direction of the bikers again. "Lucky break for me to have you here to share a meal with."

@Kayzo @theglassangel @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi

Mary actually felt a little bad for her new team mate. She felt like Angel Rose used to be really calm before she received her powers and acted like a normal member of society, but then all of the anime went straight to her head and turned her into the little shit that she is today. That or she still wasn't liked by anyone. The latter seemed more fitting. Really her only redeeming factor was how cute she was. Mary wouldn't lie, the girl had the looks, but she didn't have the attitude or personality to go with it. "Yeah, we all know I'm the best." She said in response to Angel, sighing softly and twirling a strand of hair. The younger looking girl seemed to take the news of not having a room rather well. She hadn't thrown a tantrum which was actually surprising, but in no way was the magician complaining. However she couldn't say the same when she talked about Princess Pierce.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The screech shook Mary's entire body to the core, her ears fading out before ringing loudly. She's fought many different supers, aliens, and monsters, all of which have their own unique set of cries and abilities, but never in her life as a hero has she ever heard something so terrible. It was like she took a thousand dying cats and hooked them up to the loudest speakers imaginable, then raised the pitch to 500%. It was only a miracle that her ear drums didn't break. "What the fuck!?" She cursed, glaring down at the ecstatic girl. Mary was just about ready to catch her stupid blonde hair on fire, but was afraid of another louder scream followed by a glitter spray or sparkle attack. "Don't ever do that again! I'll rip your tongue out or something... But yes, there is a princess here, and she's MY princess. So don't try any shit." She informed, doubting that Angel was actually listening. The little girl was running around and wouldn't shut up, but when she asked where the bathroom was an idea popped up into her mind. Taking out her whip she wrapped it around Angel's waist and pulled her in, her other hand taking the girls collar. "I don't think you are ready to meet her yet. You just got done with a fight after all, and you're a bit messy. I agree that you should tidy up a bit, in fact maybe take a nice long shower to relax yourselves. I don't think the Princess would appreciate it if you were bouncing off the walls." She said with a slight grin, dragging the girl down the hallway, past Courtney and Raj's little scene, and right to the bathroom. "Here, go in there and get ready. Then when you're done come back to the living room." She was going to say holler for her, but we all know how that would go. With one final movement Mary opened up the door and pushed the girl in, quickly pulling the door shut. "If you have any questions on how thigs in the bathroom work, just ask the AI in there.' The magician was holding back laughter seeing as there was no AI in there, or at least that she knew of. The thought of the girl talking to the wall naked was too much. Now all she had to do was wait for the shower to turn on, and then she could reunite with The Fair Lia and warn her of the impending annoyance.

Ouroborus and The Devil's Advocate: The Pit

Ouroborus was rather pleased at the moment. The little squeak that came from her new honey was just all too cute. She could tell Canvas loved being touched by her and would be sure to do so more often, even if she liked it or not. The new girl would just have to get used to it if she didn't want to die. On top of that delicious squeak Mari was giving off such happy and curious vibes. She seemed to be very interested in having a pet, a giant man eating worm too. It only made her feel more like a family with the little robot. She was the mom obviously, Mari was her daughter, and the death worm was their dog. The only thing missing was a husband, but there was no way in hell she would settle for a man.

Now that everything was settled and the group began to get to work, Maia quickly strolled up to Canvas, wrapping and arm tightly around her waist and smiled. "Oh baby you're too humble, not taking a reward. But you don't have a choice. It might not be tonight, or this week, or even this month, but one of these days I will repay you, and if you don't accept ill kill you." Despite her warm smile and touchy hands, the green haired woman was being completely serious. She wasn't one to be turned down by beautiful young women, or anyone really. Most people who turned her down were never seen again. Throughout her talk she had began to lead the girl through the base,all the way down to their little hangar. The one that seemed to shine out was a medium sized transport ship that Maia relied on to get groups of people or robots to or from quickly. Although it didn't look like it, this baby could get them to their destination in 10 minutes. "Alright sweetie, hop on in and get comfortable, but not too comfortable. We will be out before you know it. But perhaps you'd like to pass the time? Maybe let boss give you a little smooch?" She asked, puckering her lips and closing in before pulling away quickly. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. There is no time for that! We must get going!" She said, climbing up into the cockpit and opened up the back, where Mari bots and the others would sit.

Meanwhile Megumi had been meditating in her own little room. It wasn't your typical form of meditation where you sit criss-cross apple sauce and hum for hours on end, this was the metal version. She was sitting in the middle of a pentagram with candle lit all around her. The room was dim and eerily quiet, and evil presence masking the air. It was actually rather scary for a regular person, seeing as they'd be in the same room as Satan himself. But unfortunately her time was cut short when Mari began to scream for her. The candles blew out by themselves and the room returned to normal, a naked Megumi looking rather annoyed. She didn't know what the robot wanted, but it better be good. Standing up she took her robe and put it on, tying it around her waist before grabbing her sword, her masks, and a little gift. The door to her room slid open and out stepped the demon, facing the blue haired girl. Her robe was sleeveless now, at least on the right side where she was bitten, and the injury seemed to have disappeared as well. Her deep red eyes stared at the robot for a brief moment before she began to walk forward slowly, one hand behind her back. There was obvious tension between the two, and Megumi wished to end it, not because she didn't like being hated, but because it would only cause problems for everyone. When she was only a few feet away from Mari she held out her hand, an unopened Barbie doll in it. "This is for you. I took it off some homeless girl, and I wanted to give it to you, since you like toys so much." She said in a monotone voice, staring down at her. "Please take it. I do not wish to be seen with something like this. Now what is it that you want?"

@Mitchs98

@SirBlazeALot @Leaf Fi @RubyRose @theglassangel

Florette ?

SoOxn.jpg
Looks like stopping Shua wasn't going to be easy... As the giantess readied her sword and snarled in her direction, Florette couldn't help but allow a sigh drop from her lips. 'Stupid thick headed human... It shall be you to die today.' Sharpening her gaze, her vines quivered for a second, preparing for sharp thorns to pierce through, but Shua pulled an unexpected move. The woman leaped toward the tail of the worm and plunged her sword deep within the appendage. It wasn't even where her healing vines lay either, and that definitely took her aback. Horrified, her vines coiled backwards, one covering her mouth like a hand. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP! AT ONCE, YOU FIEND!" Florette screeched, about to dart forward to do something, anything to hurt Shua in return, however, once again, she was stopped in her tracks. This time, by the worm.

With a roar the Sandworm tunnelled back into the sand, and the lack of warning caught the Dryad off guard. The vine still coiled around it was pulled downwards as well, and without any time to increase its length, she was also thrown with the tail, landing on her back as it travelled underground, putting her in a rather vulnerable position. She needed to get to her feet with raging giantess around, but for now? She had to remain where she lay as her concentration went into lengthening the vine. Luckily for her, Tonyo had greeted Shua once more during this time, allowing Florette to get away scot-free, but this is where her luck was beginning to run out. As she got to her feet, Florette not only noticed she made the vine far too long- it was at least three times her height, and while it could help the worm burrow deeper without her losing her footing once again, if it were to reemerge, the vine would be even longer and easier to cut. It should have been easy to let it shrink, she can do it easily with her smaller vines, but without being able to root herself into place and gain nurtients from the soil as she attacked, it couldn't happen. At most, she could make three more huge vines before collapsing in exhaustion, and that... That was a terrifying thought... This would have to end soon, otherwise Florette would be screwed.

Surprisingly, the first thing she was greeted by as she regained her footing was a tiny force, like a poke, crashing into her chest, resulting in her gaze shooting downwards at the fuming Tonyo. Oh no... Now it was her turn to be bullied. "I'm. Not. BrainWashed. You. Stupid. Tree." She seethed as she poked, prodded, bit and cast magic around various parts of Florette's body, having her wince and try to swat the thing away with her hand. "H-hey! F-fairy, stop it!" Florette's arms shot upwards to guard her head, and she was met with frost biting her backside. "Only a brain washed fairy would say such a thing! I'm just, OUCH!"- as her hands darted to the area she had just been attacked, she was met with a tiny chomp to the tip of her pinky finger- "Just trying to help the Sandworm!" Florette continued to try and guard the various areas targeted with her hands, arms and vines, looking as if she was trying to do some sort of bizarre dance. "We're the same, fairy! I don't want to hurt a fellow forest spirit! Leave me be!" Despite her words, she did create a tiny green tendril at the nape of her neck, lying in wait for things to turn sour or for Tonyo to try and damage the vines or hair at the back of her head. If the fairy wasn't going to listen, she would now have to try and hold it for as long as possible. Nothing was to get in her way of protecting the Sandworm, but if Tonyo persisted in trying to hinder her progress? Florette would treat her as an intruder to her home, even if it meant she would face Shua's wrath. She cannot die without her tree being destroyed, after all, and centuries in pain didn't sound so bad if she was able to let the Sandworm live a longer, happier life.​

@Kayzo @Mitchs98

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Ambika, Bunny Warrior

A single eyebrow rose above Courtney's visor. For a moment, she was lost on why Raj could be having not the best day. After all, her mission was actually successful. Courtney had failed her's, which was embarrassing. And as much as she teased and bickered with Mary, she wasn't the type to blame drop. A lot of factors caused the failure, some of which were out of her control and some of which were. But at least she had a lead on where the masked robber and the shadow weirdo went, thanks to her bug.

And Courtney would have pressed the question if Raj hadn't brought up strip poker. Though she wasn't one to sit down and ask people about their feelings, she was curious what exactly happened to make her day so shit but talking about strip poker was way closer to Courtney's own interests. Her inquisitive look morphed into a lustful lip bite. "I think you mean when I beat you, actually." She followed Raj into her room and took her hand in hers to follow her through the mirror to the church. It made sense, the injury was why Raj wasn't have the best day. Courtney could sympathize. Though she hadn't been injured anymore than she normally is, her ego had been. Losing sucked. Losing in strip poker could be fun, like really fun, but she still wanted to win. That'd be even better. And on top of that, she officially recruited the loudest little bitch in the world. She was happy to be getting away from Angel Rose, if only for a few minutes.

Upon reaching God's Throne, Courtney looked around at the state of the church and commented apathetically, "Jesus Christ, no wonder you guys had to kill this bitch," she looked back at Raj with a grin, because pun, as she lead the girl through the pews. The main hall was filled with firefighters, police, and paramedics, but Courtney simply flashed her badge at the first person who approached her, and flashed it at all subsequent idiots who didn't recognize her. Passing by Lightwing's body, one would see that it had turned into a stone like substance that was rapidly disintegrating. On the way out the girls passed by Thunderbird being carried out on a stretcher. Which reminded Courtney of her pro tip for Raj. "Hey listen, we're replacing Val with this bunny bitch since from what I hear, she kicked her ass. But next time one of the rookies passes out try not to ditch 'em, okay? The new bitch I picked up from the bank is really fucking annoying, so I know it might be hard to resist." Courtney was partially joking, partially serious, she was walking on a very blurry line between the two.

Outside Ciri was being interviewed by reporters, but all of that ceased when Fuego and Ambika emerged from inside the church. The reporters quickly crowded the two and questions about all kinds of shit were fired at the two before Fuego got to Ciri. She then answered, "I am taking her in for questioning," in a loud voice because it was the only relevant answer she felt that she owed to anyone, but most importantly Ciri. The rest were pointless. Without introducing herself to Ciri, she began dragging the bunny girl along, nodding to Raj to lead them back to the mirror. "Let's go girl."

@RubyRose @Mitchs98

@Kayzo @Kayzo @Mitchs98

Bunny Warrior: God's Throne Church

Cir had just kind of sat off to the side as everyone worked and did their thing. She was told to stay there and not to leave, and that she'd be taken for questioning alongside the rest eventually. She didn't exactly care to much that Lightwing had died, not anymore, not after everything she had did. Whatever false love she had for her was completely gone. Her problem now was the fact she had severely wounded an innocent person. She really hoped Raj was alright, not only that but that she wouldn't be coming after her to kill her or anything. If she ever saw her again she'd definitely be apologizing and giving her some kind of present.

It wasn't a whole long time before Raj and Fuego showed up, Fuego grabbing her up and saying she was being taken for questioning. "Um..okay." She replied, not really having any choice in the matter anyway. "I'm really sorry I hurt you, by the way, I didn't know what I was doing." She told Raj apologetically. She then turned to Fuego, "So, where are you taking me? She asked.

Kayzo said:
Mary actually felt a little bad for her new team mate. She felt like Angel Rose used to be really calm before she received her powers and acted like a normal member of society, but then all of the anime went straight to her head and turned her into the little shit that she is today. That or she still wasn't liked by anyone. The latter seemed more fitting. Really her only redeeming factor was how cute she was. Mary wouldn't lie, the girl had the looks, but she didn't have the attitude or personality to go with it. "Yeah, we all know I'm the best." She said in response to Angel, sighing softly and twirling a strand of hair. The younger looking girl seemed to take the news of not having a room rather well. She hadn't thrown a tantrum which was actually surprising, but in no way was the magician complaining. However she couldn't say the same when she talked about Princess Pierce.

The screech shook Mary's entire body to the core, her ears fading out before ringing loudly. She's fought many different supers, aliens, and monsters, all of which have their own unique set of cries and abilities, but never in her life as a hero has she ever heard something so terrible. It was like she took a thousand dying cats and hooked them up to the loudest speakers imaginable, then raised the pitch to 500%. It was only a miracle that her ear drums didn't break. "What the fuck!?" She cursed, glaring down at the ecstatic girl. Mary was just about ready to catch her stupid blonde hair on fire, but was afraid of another louder scream followed by a glitter spray or sparkle attack. "Don't ever do that again! I'll rip your tongue out or something... But yes, there is a princess here, and she's MY princess. So don't try any shit." She informed, doubting that Angel was actually listening. The little girl was running around and wouldn't shut up, but when she asked where the bathroom was an idea popped up into her mind. Taking out her whip she wrapped it around Angel's waist and pulled her in, her other hand taking the girls collar. "I don't think you are ready to meet her yet. You just got done with a fight after all, and you're a bit messy. I agree that you should tidy up a bit, in fact maybe take a nice long shower to relax yourselves. I don't think the Princess would appreciate it if you were bouncing off the walls." She said with a slight grin, dragging the girl down the hallway, past Courtney and Raj's little scene, and right to the bathroom. "Here, go in there and get ready. Then when you're done come back to the living room." She was going to say holler for her, but we all know how that would go. With one final movement Mary opened up the door and pushed the girl in, quickly pulling the door shut. "If you have any questions on how thigs in the bathroom work, just ask the AI in there.' The magician was holding back laughter seeing as there was no AI in there, or at least that she knew of. The thought of the girl talking to the wall naked was too much. Now all she had to do was wait for the shower to turn on, and then she could reunite with The Fair Lia and warn her of the impending annoyance.

Ouroborus and The Devil's Advocate: The Pit

Ouroborus was rather pleased at the moment. The little squeak that came from her new honey was just all too cute. She could tell Canvas loved being touched by her and would be sure to do so more often, even if she liked it or not. The new girl would just have to get used to it if she didn't want to die. On top of that delicious squeak Mari was giving off such happy and curious vibes. She seemed to be very interested in having a pet, a giant man eating worm too. It only made her feel more like a family with the little robot. She was the mom obviously, Mari was her daughter, and the death worm was their dog. The only thing missing was a husband, but there was no way in hell she would settle for a man.

Now that everything was settled and the group began to get to work, Maia quickly strolled up to Canvas, wrapping and arm tightly around her waist and smiled. "Oh baby you're too humble, not taking a reward. But you don't have a choice. It might not be tonight, or this week, or even this month, but one of these days I will repay you, and if you don't accept ill kill you." Despite her warm smile and touchy hands, the green haired woman was being completely serious. She wasn't one to be turned down by beautiful young women, or anyone really. Most people who turned her down were never seen again. Throughout her talk she had began to lead the girl through the base,all the way down to their little hangar. The one that seemed to shine out was a medium sized transport ship that Maia relied on to get groups of people or robots to or from quickly. Although it didn't look like it, this baby could get them to their destination in 10 minutes. "Alright sweetie, hop on in and get comfortable, but not too comfortable. We will be out before you know it. But perhaps you'd like to pass the time? Maybe let boss give you a little smooch?" She asked, puckering her lips and closing in before pulling away quickly. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. There is no time for that! We must get going!" She said, climbing up into the cockpit and opened up the back, where Mari bots and the others would sit.

Meanwhile Megumi had been meditating in her own little room. It wasn't your typical form of meditation where you sit criss-cross apple sauce and hum for hours on end, this was the metal version. She was sitting in the middle of a pentagram with candle lit all around her. The room was dim and eerily quiet, and evil presence masking the air. It was actually rather scary for a regular person, seeing as they'd be in the same room as Satan himself. But unfortunately her time was cut short when Mari began to scream for her. The candles blew out by themselves and the room returned to normal, a naked Megumi looking rather annoyed. She didn't know what the robot wanted, but it better be good. Standing up she took her robe and put it on, tying it around her waist before grabbing her sword, her masks, and a little gift. The door to her room slid open and out stepped the demon, facing the blue haired girl. Her robe was sleeveless now, at least on the right side where she was bitten, and the injury seemed to have disappeared as well. Her deep red eyes stared at the robot for a brief moment before she began to walk forward slowly, one hand behind her back. There was obvious tension between the two, and Megumi wished to end it, not because she didn't like being hated, but because it would only cause problems for everyone. When she was only a few feet away from Mari she held out her hand, an unopened Barbie doll in it. "This is for you. I took it off some homeless girl, and I wanted to give it to you, since you like toys so much." She said in a monotone voice, staring down at her. "Please take it. I do not wish to be seen with something like this. Now what is it that you want?"

@Mitchs98

@SirBlazeALot @Leaf Fi @RubyRose @theglassangel

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Canvas: The Pit[/COLOR]

Canvas tensed as Maia walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her waist. She guessed the woman couldn't take a hint, or simply didn't care. Though it was quite the opposite really, the woman seemed to be intending on forcing her. Either that or killing her really. "I-I..Okay. If you insist." She replied. She hadn't even noticed that she was leading her to the hangar, far too distracted thinking over what Maia had told her. It was a pretty big shock to deal with after all.

She only continued to both shock and slightly disturb her as she joked around about kissing her. Of course, normally the answer would be no, but she quite liked living so she was inclined to do it if she wanted to. She had even started removing her mask until the woman stated she was kidding. In turn Canvas laughed nervously. "Nice one..." She told her, sighing in relief when she finally let her go. She sat down near her after following her into the ship, opting to remain silent for the time being, even after the creepy robot army boarded.

The Iron Maiden

Hanging with: Captain Cassidy?

"EVERYONE. STOP WHERE YOU ARE. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL REPORTS OF A CRIMINAL IN THIS AREA. I REPEAT, EVERYONE, STOP WHERE YOU ARE." Medea silently slipped near the back of what she assumed to be one of the very few buildings nearby, doing everything she could to avoid getting seen by potential police in the area. She was almost impressed with them going a little overkill with the scene. How they got helicopters there so soon, she had no idea, but wow. Then again, she did just use her powers to knock one of those huge, metal freeway signs into the window of a semi, along with sending huge chunks of the guard rails into the oncoming traffic, which helped cause a much bigger crash than she expected. On top of that, her previous issues with stuff like this made the police intervention seem less surprising. While she was very thankful that she hadn't got running away to the building, that also unfortunately meant she couldn't get into her metal form without caution. As durable as it may be, it certainly isn't the most stealthy option to escape with, and she was faster without it. She could easily deal with a few cops if necessary, but who knows how many are looking for her? Then again, it's not like bullets were going to do anything to Medea anyway if she did go full metal, so maybe she could get out okay.

Unlike previous times, however, Medea was slightly worried about not having many safe options as far as escaping goes. It honestly seemed like the best option was to just run and hope there aren't many officers where she actually is. Quickly, Medea looked around the corner of said building, checking to see if there were officers that would try stopping her. Thankfully, there seemed to be none; hopefully they got stuck in the massive traffic jam the car crash caused and weren't ALL airborn. Medea glanced up at the sky, and saw a helicopter with a woman on a roped ladder, probably looking for her. Damn it, that woman might make things harder. Ok, whenever she isn't looking in my direction... When it seemed like she wasn't looking, Medea immediately bolted away from the building and freeway, but also trying to stay out of the open to avoid being in sight of the helicopter chick.

(Not gonna lie, I kinda writers'-blocked a bit with this post, which didn't help with my unexpectedly busy schedule. Sorry if this post sucks :l)

@theglassangel

Princess Pierce

Interacting/Mentioned: Angel Rose @Leaf Fi

b15227815a16297bc29b89d854db4f75.jpg
Saying the elf was having a bad day was like saying the Pacific Ocean was wet. Words couldn't describe the way she had been feeling without using vulgar terms. Sure, mission was 'successful', she had still remembered what Courtney had said. 'Shoot to kill if all goes wrong.' or along those lines. Many things had went wrong, but did Lightwing deserve to die over such mishaps? Mishaps that had, mind you, been caused by the girls themselves? As a hero, you had to contemplate death in terms of a moral compass. There was such a grey line every time a hero had decided to deliver a killing blow. In the moment, you couldn't tell who was the hero or who was the villain. You simply see yourself as 'us or them' and fought for your life.

Pierce didn't remember all that had happened, only thinking of the event as a blur. First, a bright light had shone where her arrow had landed, burning everything that came near it. The 'angel' soon spotted her and... the rest hurt to think about. The beautiful creature had
controlled her. Put her under her spell and made Pierce nearly lash out at Raj. She wondered how many of those people were under the same spell and how long it would have lasted if the elf had not killed her. If Alexis was the sole reason for her own demise, why did Aurelia feel so guilty?

The silver haired woman was still in magical uniform. She gripped her bow tightly as her pendant pulsed intently. Pierce was ought to take deep breaths and think of nature. Her room in the Power Tower was about as close to home as it got. Leaves and branches naturally grew around the walls as colourful flowers bloomed all around and even onto her bed. The furniture seemed to be all white as well as wooden, the most nature it could get with the Power Tower. It was easy to get lost in your head with this room, to say the least. Pierce laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling, allowing the colourful plantlife envelop her. Sighing, she heard voices that brought her back to Earth. More specifically a
scream. That wasn't very uncommon in the Power Tower. At least, it meant that she had to be normal.

Normal, after Aurelia had killed someone.

The elf silently walked by the hall, deciding to wash her face. Pierce wasn't one to cry, but she felt that cold water would help her out. Perhaps a bath. It was unfortunate how most rooms didn't come with their own bathrooms, but that would just be plain wasteful. Not caring about anyone that happened to be beside her, the silver haired elf opened the door and stepped in much later than when Mary shoved the poor Angel Rose. What she found inside was quite the awkward situation.
"I-I'm sorry f-for disturbing you." Pierce awkwardly muttered, averting her eyes away as she blushed. However, Courtney told her that it was rude to leave any conversation without the person dismissing you. Yes, in every scenario. Even the bathroom ones. The elf was shy around new people, especially if they were as loud and hyper as Angel Rose. "Sh-Shall I leave?" The elf asked politely, in case she was showering or something.

The Wind Rider

Interacting/Mentioned: Ella @RubyRose

Kathalina nodded at the statement. She did prefer the company of other ballerinas or Europeans than she preferred here. Same thing must apply to country folks and city folks. Not that Ella was a nuisance. Quite the opposite really. In fact, she was probably the only reason the dancer even bothered to stay here any longer. If it weren't for the fateful incident back in Britain, she would still be dancing. She would still have her glory. She would still be the prized swan. If the police knew she was responsible for her parents' murder in Europe, her professional career would be absolutely ruined. However, if there was something that Kathalina had, it was her powers and unique skillset. However, there were many instances where Kathalina felt the desire to simply roam the forests one day and give into her carnal tiger side...

The ballerina didn't take to compliments very well. Shy, introverted and self-conscious, compliments flustered her and made her overthink things.
Did... the woman find her attractive? Her mind was whirring at every compliment, every single word she said, from Ella comparing her to a gemstone to her being better than one. It was too much... especially if they had never met before. Her reaction reflected upon her face. A light flush enveloped her face as she averted eye contact. "I-I do see your point, but perhaps I might need more convincing..." Her hands varied from covering her face with her hair as well as putting them over her ear again as she spoke. Kathalina needed to work on this whole 'flirting' thing.

When Ella talked of going to the circus and living this way, it caused Kathalina to space out.
Was this the life she really desired? Running away and not having any sort of set schedule made herself quite familiar with the way they lived. Except she was alone while they weren't... Drinking from her sweet tea introspectively, she didn't quite respond to her remark about her life as a part time professional ballerina. Instead, it was more evasive... as if she was hiding something private about her life.

Soon, the ballerina came back down to Earth. Talk of the circus life as well as being lucky that they happened to sit next to each other by coincidence. It was her turn to speak, right? God, the ballerina was so awkward at these things. However, one did not insult the life of a ballerina in the presence of one. Nodding and pretending that her blue eyes weren't lost in thought, she attempted to ground herself back into the conversation.
"I imagine it is quite great." Kathalina modestly remarked, her signature soft and airy voice becoming quieter. Dreamy and feminine features only enhanced the wispy effect she had on her appearance. Soft, airy, dreamy and feminine... just like the wind dancer.

"However, ballet is magical... it's been here for so long and brings about a history. Old theatres and stages have an ethereal charm to them, the way that past dancers have graced the halls with their elegance. The stories that come with such dances are poetic and beautiful. I cannot simply count the times on one hand that I've been taken away by the music that has pleased aristocrats and musicians for centuries. You don't need elephants or acrobats to lose yourself in a ballet." Kathalina went on, her voice seeming engrossed and impassioned in the subject. This did, also, make her more open towards the ringmaster.

"Thank you, Ella. I agree that I do prefer being around dancers like myself, but I wouldn't mind if you were here. Ballerinas and circus actors have some things in common. For one, I do travel frequently and perform in front of a large crowd. Perhaps we do have something there..." Kathalina took this time to look her up and down, thinking of how she had said such things of gemstones. Sighing contentedly, she decided to try her hand at this little game called flirting once again. "I must say, you have a beautiful way of words. Do you get every single woman to come to the circus with those lips of your's?" Her tone became shyer with every single provocation, nearly inaudible by the time she mouthed the last word.

Alice Liddell

Interacting/Mentioned: Gallie, Marionetta (Madea) @RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @SpookySableye

896.jpg
"I can most certainly change how you both look, but I would assure you that it is much easier to make you unseen. By that, I can make you both invisible to human perception." Alice nonchalantly stated. "Like if we started following this 'criminal', we might find some information." The green eyed girl smirked. These were the days where she loved using her ability and that it actually applied to the real world. Not that she had many days exposed to such. "They probably announced it so that whoever it would apply to would run." She scoffed. The British girl was always looking at the cynical side of things.

As Gallie brought up what she could do, Alice began to think,
if there was a criminal here... "If anything, we might need your ability for whoever the criminal might be. Else we could end up as cannon fodder for whatever debauchery they might cause." Looking at the figure that seemed to be running, Alice gestured over in her direction. "What a surprise. Must not be very smart, causing such a scene." The woman snidely remarked at the woman attempting to escape. With her superpower, she might be a Silverhold fugitive. If that was the case, were it not for Alice and they would have been caught. "Is this metal lady from Silverhold?" She asked Marionetta. "What are you talking about? Giant worms?" Either way, not relevant right now.

"Should we investigate?" Alice asked the two girls as the helicopter flew in a simple direction away. It wouldn't hurt, especially if they were invisible. Even for curiosity.

Commander Cassidy

Interacting/Mentioned: Madea @SpookySableye

1VQatK7e01M.jpg
There was a reason why to some coworkers, Cara was known as Hawkeye. Her eyes could see past any weather, any time of day and especially at any distance if it was in her vicinity. Paying attention to detail was something she tended to pride herself in. Luckily, with her reckless speech, she would be able to cause panic in the criminal. Or perhaps criminals due to the vagueness of her announcement. Was it stupid? Yes. Was it a part of protocol? Sadly, yes.

She begun to curse Bradley and Candy under her breath. Of course they got the missions without all the traffic jams and airborne soldiers. Of coooourse they had to chill back at base with cancer-filling donuts. Meanwhile, she was dealing with a Super with freeway intercepting abilities. Channeling the image in her head,
silver hair... blue eyes... metal abilities as she cycled through the sky. Her eyes in this stage looked like they were going to eventually twitch and fall out of her eyes. If that made her not have to go through the same missions, she would probably do it.

Kidding. Cara was probably one of the most level-headed, driven as well as cynical FBI officer she knew. There was Bradley, who was outgoing, reckless and powerful. Candy was sadistic but still got the job done as always. Raid, or should she say, Atwell, was a bit much of an extremist and got herself on the girls' shit list after the stunt she pulled. That was only a sliver of the variation of personalities there were in this police force. Not that we were focusing on them for now.

Found you.

"Send more people in." Cassidy climbed back up the ladder and into the command center. She drove the helicopter over to Madea's general location. Away from the freeway and the buildings, she had multiple men and women climb down the ladder and chase after the metal woman. Leaving the driving over to her co-pilot, she climbed the ladder and waited for her time to strike. Grabbing her taser, a pistol and a baton, she leapt from the ground, landing swiftly in front of her. Madea was surrounded now. At least she thought. Walking up towards her with handcuffs and a handgun, Cassidy smirked. "Give it up peacefully or it won't have to hurt."

Annoying: Golden Sun & Princess Pierce

f1466d8ac0544ffe4682411a5d659262.jpg

All of the sudden, something tight wrapped around her waist, halting the raving woman almost immediately. Rosamaria paused, her brows furrowing in confusion, but before she could work out what exactly was holding onto her, she was roughly spun around in a different direction. A squeal of 'W-woah!' escaped her lips in panic, but the spinning quickly stopped as something now grabbed her collar. At first, she couldn't make out it was Mary due to the world still spinning around her, and honestly if she did know she would have pulled the same action of 'I've lost my balance!' and placed her hands on her breasts as she did with Courtney, but alas this cruel world had her miss on the chance. Instead, her arms hung limply by her sides, eyes swirling as she tried to focus on Mary's face. Luckily the words were easily followed and as Golden Sun was such a good sport, she was going to help her!

"Uwaaaaaa! You're too kind, fire-chaaaaan!" She cooed with a smile as her arm was nearly torn from her socket from being directed to the bathrooms. "I'll have to repay you later! Maybe in bed..." Her smile now turned a little more mischievous and perverted, small 'ufufufufu~'s of gentle laughter following. However, before the other could take her up on that offer, Rosamaria was shoved into the bathroom, and she struggled to recover her footing for a second. As she did the door slammed and Mary gave her a little helpful tip, "If you have any questions on how things in the bathroom work, just ask the AI in there," before her fading footsteps could be heard. "Right. AI. Got it." The blonde nodded confidently and pointed towards the wall where she believed the AI was. Swiftly, her shoes were discarded and neatly put beside the door before Angel Rose straightened her dress, clearing her throat as she approached the wall. Placing her hands behind her back, she smiled brightly, "Ohayo, AI-san! Could I have a warm shower please?"

... No response. Rosamaria's brows furrowed. "AI-san? I would like a warm shower please." She requested again, her tone less sweet, more huffy. Yet again, there was no response.

'This is... This is bewildering! But it... Maybe it's just shy?' Once again, she repeated her sentence and, once more, nothing happened. Now her frustration was building... Puffing out her cheeks, the perfectly sane woman began to knock on the wall with one fist, the other resting on her hip impatiently. "A. I! DO. YOU. HEAR. ME? SPEAK!"

Nothing.

Angel Rose groaned. Now this was just ridiculous! Was it just being a giant baka?! Or did it not understand English?! Maybe it just understood direct commands...

"SHOW-ER. HOT. HOT. SHOW-ER."

... Still no glory. Squealing in frustration, she banged her palms against the wall and whined, throwing her head back. "SHOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEER... PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE...!"

"I-I'm sorry f-for disturbing you."

... Eh? Rosamaria paused before glancing at the elf in the doorway from her current position. Was this one of her potential girlfriends...? She blinked, and the cute little elf began to blush before asking should she leave, and it was then that Rosamaria could move again. In a matter of seconds she has straightened her posture and was right in front of Pierce, both of her hands on her wrist and a wide signature Angel Rose smile on her lips. "No, no! Stay! I need some help!" Making sure the door was shut, she then dragged poor Pierce further into the bathroom to the accursed wall. "The AI is being a baka and isn't listening to me." She explained, narrowing her gaze at the baka wall. "I need to- oh, wait a sec." Rosamaria repositioned herself in front of the Princess, pointing at the button at the back of her dress. "Undo that for me please? It's tricky to get to. Thanks. Anyyyyyyways, I would skip the shower since I'm not sweaty or dirty or anything, but I needa look my best, you see. As you probably know, there's a Princess here. Like, right here, and I'm suuuuuuuuuper excited to meet her! I mean, she's a princess, and all magical girls meet them sometime! She's gonna teach me how to get to my full potential, we'll have sleepovers, do each other's nails, watch anime... Pretty much, we'll be the best of friends. Or more. Who knows!" She laughed causally. "But I can't do any of that if I don't look good for her! First impressions are important, and if I look like a silly baka she might not like me, and that'll be the worst." Her tone saddened at this point, so much so that you could evidently hear the frown on her lips, and she continued once more with a sigh. "So I reaaaaally need some help right now... You understand?"

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

The Iron Maiden (Medea Smith)
Hanging with: Commander Cassidy

Medea thought her attempt at fleeing the scene was going pretty well. However, her high hopes for the plan went down considerably, seeing as she was quickly spotted. At least, that's what she figured when the blonde woman from the helicopter jumped in front of her, armed with a pistol and handcuffs. "Give it up peacefully or it won't have to hurt." Medea silently looked around for a brief moment. Other cops from the same helicopter were beginning to mobilize around her by the second. Shit. This isn't good. Not in the slightest. Again, she didn't exactly have many, if any options at this point, and there was no way in hell she was going to willingly go to prison. If all the police officers had were guns, Medea wouldn't be all that worried. However, she was 99% sure that at least one of them would be carrying a taser on them, and getting hit with electricity, especially in metal form, would suck big time. After taking a couple seconds to think the situation over, she began picking up speed again, and started changing into her metal form near immediately. As that was happening, Medea threw a running punch at the woman's face with her now metallic fist. She hoped that it would cause enough pain to distract her long enough to get some considerable distance from the freeway wreckage she had just caused.

@theglassangel

Raj flinched at Courtney's easy comment at having murdered. She forced a smile when she caught Courtney grinning at her, though she had completely missed the joke and her expression was tight. She didn't like being back here so soon. Raj had been an accessory to murder here and it made her stomach twist sickeningly, her knees going a bit weak. Bunny girl? The one who stabbed me? She's joining the team?! Raj thought unhappily, eyes going wide before she was able to seek her inner goddess and replace the shock with the face of a woman who's in control and knows what she was doing. It was an expression she did especially when cameras were around. Raj didn't say anything, only gave the cameras a 'I'm a professional, trust me' gaze and with a flick of her hair she followed after Courtney.

She glanced back over her shoulder as the bunny girl spoke to her, and it was a struggle not to glower. The woman had stabbed her. Her back ached with the reminder. "People do things they regret when under another's control." She said, voice silver smooth like the moon she so cherished. Raj liked being the friendly, wonderful party girl that liked spicy foods. She loved being open and chatty and all about the physical contact. But this woman had attacked her and though Raj know the angel had something to do about it, she was bitter. "We're going home." Raj replied for Courtney, purposely being cryptic.

"Ouroboros is going to get a giant worm?" Gallie echoed Alice. It was a relief that the people weren't looking for her and her two companions, at least, but she wondered what Marionetta meant by some of their villain teammates back at the home base were going to get a giant worm. Gallie's mind pictured a slimy earth worm, and wondered what a bunch of villains would want with that. At any rate, she was glad she was not on that mission. Though what she was about to do? Perhaps going after a giant worm would be better.

"I don't think we should investigate. We have our own mission." Gallie replied firmly. Let the metal lady take care of herself. Then again, perhaps this would be a good distraction from the murder mission the girls were currently on. Not that Gallie was getting cold feet... but she was beginning to realize she really really didn't want to go on a huge killing spree. She had killed the one man in self defense. She wasn't sure how easily she could kill someone with the intent of doing so. Gallie kind of faded to the background; she would follow Mari and Alice's lead on this. She just wanted to get things done and go home so she could cope with the wrong she was about to commit.

She's disgusted. Ism thought unhappily, misreading the perplexed expression for full on revulsion. The organism stood stiffly, the only movement would be the clenching and unclenching of her hands. When Joan finally spoke, after several failed attempts, Ism stared down at the ground. It couldn't continue looking at the woman to see the dislike for Ism anymore. And the worst part was Anastasia wasn't giving any insight into what Ism should do. It only barely registered that Ism was still clutching Joan's hand like a lifeline.

Ism nodded stiffly at the question, almost like a robot with a broken hinge. Jerky movement, delayed reactions, stony expression. "I am Ism. I don't know very much. I just woke up in this body one day." Ism said and it's voice was as expressionless as it's face. The term parasite hurt and Ism released it's grip on Joan's hand. "I'm not a parasite." The rest of Joan's comment took a moment to register but once it had Ism could feel heat rush to her cheeks and she glanced up. "A threesome with an unwilling spectator who can't be a third participant." Ism clarified.

"Oh my god we are not having sex you pervert!" Anastasia finally shouted angrily, unhappy with Ism's response. "At least... well not right now. Or tonight. Or soon. You... we don't do the casual sex scene. Or any kind." Anastasia said stiffly. She could feel Ism at the back of her mind, not even pressing for control. If Anastasia could describe it visually she'd say it was almost like Ism was sulking in a corner. "You hurt Ism's feelings, you know. It's really not a parasite... we don't think. We don't know if Ism needs this body to survive or not but we also don't know how to separate. And I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you. I don't want to be here! This was all Ism's idea."

Oblivious to the prey's plight, or even that it had almost drug the unclawed prey under ground. It rested in the sand, the vibrations spilling in around it as prey moved or whined. A vibration that was becoming known to the worm now vibrated through it's very being and if it could have, it would have laughed, thinking that it's prey was screaming in pain and not defiance.

Having new skin to keep the sand from hindering it, the worm tore it's way tot he surface, again under the clawed prey's feet and this time attempting not to grab it in it's pincers but merely slam into it with it's guarded face and then try the trick of slamming it to the ground once more. It could feel the wear in it's body now, and knew it would not be long for this world if it could not defeat and eat the prey. The second prey was forgotten as the first prey became it's challenge once more.

Ella took the need for more convincing into mind but didn't openly discuss it that moment. Instead, as new topics arrived, she attempted to weave her convincing in there. And though she truly was trying to convince Alexandrea of her own free will, Ella wasn't too concerned. If needed, she could hunt the ballerina down and force her to obey. She seemed open to influence enough... of course Ella didn't know how well wind tigeres responded to her whip but she didn't think it would be too different from regular tigers.

Listening to Alexandrea speak, Ella smiled as if she felt the passion the girl was spewing. In truth she wasn't the slightest bit interested in how much ballet meant to Alexandrea or in the dance if Alexandrea wasn't the one dancing. Ella hadn't really been much for dancing; she knew enough to know a good dancer and just imagining Alexandrea up on a high wire performing that act sent a thrill down her spine. And it was difficult not to scowl when it felt like Alexandrea made a low handed jab at her circus, as well. But she didn't comment, she smiled and nodded as if she agreed.

"Any kind of performer has similarities." Ella said with an easy smile, leaning her elbow against the table and resting her chin on her hand. She wanted to look at ease, though this conversation wasn't going as smoothly as she would have liked. "You're single? Well that's nice to know, so am I." She said with a grin, knowing full well that's not what Alexandrea meant at all. "If it sets your mind to rest, I only go after the most beautiful of women and you are the first one I'd really like to have attend my circus so you can give feedback on the dancers." Ella said smoothly, a cheshire grin spreading wide over her mouth.

@Kayzo @theglassangel @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi @SpookySableye

((Tonyo has been trapped in Florette's vine thingy... if you guys want me to write a post for it, I can later but I am just too tired right now. I was nodding off while writing ost of this. Hay season is exausting. HOpe that this is all coherent.))

Princess Pierce

Interacting/Mentioned: Angel Rose @Leaf Fi

b15227815a16297bc29b89d854db4f75.jpg
Her pale face blushed as the woman (or girl?) leapt in front of her, grabbing her wrists. Out of reflex, Aurelia wasn't sure if she should grab them away. Then again, the elf wasn't known for her strength. "I-If you insist." Pierce responded awkwardly and let herself be dragged further into the bathroom. Looking panicky towards the now locked door, the poor girl was going to be here for a long time. Longer if Angel Rose ever found out who she really was. Unaware of the magical girl whom had fangirled over her, she sighed. Of course, all the magical girls just haaad to fall in love, didn't they? Princesses to magical girls were like bread to butter. Sadly, Lia hadn't brushed up on her knowledge of such. Not that a government funded superhero would even care about such things.

Now she was cornered and a full meter away from the door. That was the only exit. Pierce tilted her head to the side, confused.
"AI?" Remembering what Courtney had told her about AI, they were just talking pieces of technology that did things for you. Like... robots, but more human. "We don't have anything like that here, miss. B-But if you ever need help for anythi-- Oh... a-alright." The elf immediately flinched at the thought of undoing the button of her dress. Still, this woman obviously needed her help as she did what she was told.

"I understand... but I seem to be the only princess here... My name is Princess Pierce. What's a 'baka'? And, what is 'anime'?" Lia didn't fully know what she was getting at. Angel Rose had thought that there was an actual princess here while Pierce merely thought she was referring to her alias. Well, you could say that Pierce was a princess depending on the dimension you were talking about. But in Earth, she was just named Princess Pierce mostly for her arrows. "Do you happen to be a new recruit?" The Princess asked. Little did Angel know, she was already making quite an impression. "Are you a princess too?"

The Wind Rider

Interacting/Mentioned: Ella @RubyRose

Okay, wow. This chick was smooth. Kathalina hadn't met anyone that came off so boldly to her. In fact, the dancer thought she was so bold that her disinterest in professional ballet was quickly pushed under the rug. Hell, any hint of disinterest would to her at that point. At least they could agree on something with performers having similar lifestyles. But just how similar were their lifestyles? Kathalina couldn't tell. Ella seemed normal, if anything charming and hospitable.

Single? Dammit. However, Kathalina was at least aware that she used that line to attempt a pick up line. At least the whole 'are you single?' question would be out of the way for future awkward confrontation. Like play dough, she was practically malleable in her hands. Kathalina thought of Ella leading the show of animals and acrobats alike, the way the spotlight shone on her as her whip cracked. The dancer had always liked the wooshing sound of the whip, as it reminded her of the wind she liked to transform so much into. "Oh, really? With a woman like you, I would have thought the opposite." It wasn't intended to be a pickup line, but now that she looked back at it, would work surprisingly well...

"Set my mind to rest? I'm not so sure about that... it must not be such a trouble to find many other beautiful women to come with you." Kathalina said, light and airy. As her face flushed pink, she put away a strand of hair. "Of course I can come to the circus, but you have to give me a tour first or at least some cotton candy~" She joked.

Commander Cassidy

Interacting/Mentioned: Madea @SpookySableye

88389b51eda9ffe124327fde0b3d40c3.jpg
Imagine this scenario. You've been living a life of crime for god knows how many years, your criminal record is piling high and the FBI knows you're a Super, much less a dangerous criminal and have tracked where you were. You see multiple combat trained officers drop down from a plane and you start to run. A woman, seemingly a pilot walks over to you and surrounds you with police. Like, a lot of them. She has handcuffs as well as weapons in hand, knows your name and what you look like and your cover has been blown. She surrounds you and you have practically no where else to hide. Now, add the ability to manipulate metal into the equation. You can easily stop bullets and probably bend the handcuffs to your advantage. But what does Madea Smith, oh dear, Madea Smith decide to do to Commander Cassidy?

Punch her in the face.

Not to break the fourth wall here, but in a world where there are visible villains and heroes, not even a single quip was to be had. It was silent, and it was stupid. Well, in Cara's mind, it was. Even though she wasn't aware of the whole super villain/hero thing (well she was, she just didn't get the irony of it) but Cara was aware of the ridiculousness of her situation and what Madea had decided to do. As an officer, you can't just up and beat people without some sort of warrant to. Once a criminal is detained, all other forms of violence is ceased. Hell, officers aren't even able to kill unless it is needed to save the lives of others. However, Madea had punched her.
Hard.

Cassidy was not having it. Seriously, she was kind of in a bad mood to begin with. Without her sufficient dose of coffee and the lack of sleep from the Silverhold prisoners, Cara could not deal with this right now. That was another crime to add onto her record, violence towards an FBI officer. That definitely warranted a tasering. The worst type of criminal were the types that fought back when they were clearly in a dire position. To the tall blonde, it was an insult to her and her own abilities. Glad she wore goggles to protect her sensitive eyes, they were metal so they had only dented and lessened the impact. Still, she didn't deny that she was going to bruise. Cara took her goggles off.
"Tase her!" She spat out.

The officers meanwhile, had already surrounded Madea and took a taser to her metal form. Sparks flew around her body as Cassidy deemed it appropriate to leave. Once again, the other officers had the funner jobs. Heaving a big breath, she sighed.
"Jesus fucking Christ. I'm going to take care of some paperwork now that she's done with. Don't worry, maggots, she isn't very smart so it won't be hard to put her behind bars. Even if she is a Super. I'll leave this to you, Johnson." She pat a rather bulky looking male officer on the shoulder as her plane had come to get her. Jumping onto the rope ladder with ease, she climbed back in.

Other Backgrounded Characters alice is just waiting for mari and cassidy is just going to leave now

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Ambika, Bunny Warrior

From the look of the pink haired maiden, Fuego was assuming that she would be just as annoying as Angel Rose, if not more so. But she wasn't, she seemed pretty nice and maybe even a little quiet actually. Quite bunny-like. With Artemis gone, it felt like they were getting a new pet. That didn't sit quite right with her. No one could replace Artemis. "Your new home, but only if you want to join the team," Fuego explained when they reached a mirror.

When they arrived back at the Power Tower, Fuego released Ciri and put her fists on her hips. "I'm sure you've heard of us by now, we're one of the few legally sanctioned teams of extraordinary people in the country. From what I hear, you marched into that church last night alone to help out but you ended up needing help yourself, right? Well, that's why we're here. So that you and people like you who want to use their powers to protect the weak don't have to work alone. But shit gets real in our world. If this is still just fun and games for you, then we don't need or want you on the team. I've got enough stupid bitches to deal with already. But if you're ready to be a hero for real...then your Government would like to offer you a position. What's it gonna be?"

@RubyRose @Mitchs98

((I'm waiting for Ourobouros's answer before I post with Marionetta again))

RubyRose said:
yuribroambika-jpg.262667

Raj flinched at Courtney's easy comment at having murdered. She forced a smile when she caught Courtney grinning at her, though she had completely missed the joke and her expression was tight. She didn't like being back here so soon. Raj had been an accessory to murder here and it made her stomach twist sickeningly, her knees going a bit weak. Bunny girl? The one who stabbed me? She's joining the team?! Raj thought unhappily, eyes going wide before she was able to seek her inner goddess and replace the shock with the face of a woman who's in control and knows what she was doing. It was an expression she did especially when cameras were around. Raj didn't say anything, only gave the cameras a 'I'm a professional, trust me' gaze and with a flick of her hair she followed after Courtney.

She glanced back over her shoulder as the bunny girl spoke to her, and it was a struggle not to glower. The woman had stabbed her. Her back ached with the reminder. "People do things they regret when under another's control." She said, voice silver smooth like the moon she so cherished. Raj liked being the friendly, wonderful party girl that liked spicy foods. She loved being open and chatty and all about the physical contact. But this woman had attacked her and though Raj know the angel had something to do about it, she was bitter. "We're going home." Raj replied for Courtney, purposely being cryptic.

yuribroblinded-jpg.262668

"Ouroboros is going to get a giant worm?" Gallie echoed Alice. It was a relief that the people weren't looking for her and her two companions, at least, but she wondered what Marionetta meant by some of their villain teammates back at the home base were going to get a giant worm. Gallie's mind pictured a slimy earth worm, and wondered what a bunch of villains would want with that. At any rate, she was glad she was not on that mission. Though what she was about to do? Perhaps going after a giant worm would be better.

"I don't think we should investigate. We have our own mission." Gallie replied firmly. Let the metal lady take care of herself. Then again, perhaps this would be a good distraction from the murder mission the girls were currently on. Not that Gallie was getting cold feet... but she was beginning to realize she really really didn't want to go on a huge killing spree. She had killed the one man in self defense. She wasn't sure how easily she could kill someone with the intent of doing so. Gallie kind of faded to the background; she would follow Mari and Alice's lead on this. She just wanted to get things done and go home so she could cope with the wrong she was about to commit.

yuribrooctomaid1-png.262669

She's disgusted. Ism thought unhappily, misreading the perplexed expression for full on revulsion. The organism stood stiffly, the only movement would be the clenching and unclenching of her hands. When Joan finally spoke, after several failed attempts, Ism stared down at the ground. It couldn't continue looking at the woman to see the dislike for Ism anymore. And the worst part was Anastasia wasn't giving any insight into what Ism should do. It only barely registered that Ism was still clutching Joan's hand like a lifeline.

Ism nodded stiffly at the question, almost like a robot with a broken hinge. Jerky movement, delayed reactions, stony expression. "I am Ism. I don't know very much. I just woke up in this body one day." Ism said and it's voice was as expressionless as it's face. The term parasite hurt and Ism released it's grip on Joan's hand. "I'm not a parasite." The rest of Joan's comment took a moment to register but once it had Ism could feel heat rush to her cheeks and she glanced up. "A threesome with an unwilling spectator who can't be a third participant." Ism clarified.

"Oh my god we are not having sex you pervert!" Anastasia finally shouted angrily, unhappy with Ism's response. "At least... well not right now. Or tonight. Or soon. You... we don't do the casual sex scene. Or any kind." Anastasia said stiffly. She could feel Ism at the back of her mind, not even pressing for control. If Anastasia could describe it visually she'd say it was almost like Ism was sulking in a corner. "You hurt Ism's feelings, you know. It's really not a parasite... we don't think. We don't know if Ism needs this body to survive or not but we also don't know how to separate. And I don't know why I'm bothering to tell you. I don't want to be here! This was all Ism's idea."

proxy.php

Oblivious to the prey's plight, or even that it had almost drug the unclawed prey under ground. It rested in the sand, the vibrations spilling in around it as prey moved or whined. A vibration that was becoming known to the worm now vibrated through it's very being and if it could have, it would have laughed, thinking that it's prey was screaming in pain and not defiance.

Having new skin to keep the sand from hindering it, the worm tore it's way tot he surface, again under the clawed prey's feet and this time attempting not to grab it in it's pincers but merely slam into it with it's guarded face and then try the trick of slamming it to the ground once more. It could feel the wear in it's body now, and knew it would not be long for this world if it could not defeat and eat the prey. The second prey was forgotten as the first prey became it's challenge once more.

2nlxzr4_by_princesschris89-d9c5xhf.jpg

Ella took the need for more convincing into mind but didn't openly discuss it that moment. Instead, as new topics arrived, she attempted to weave her convincing in there. And though she truly was trying to convince Alexandrea of her own free will, Ella wasn't too concerned. If needed, she could hunt the ballerina down and force her to obey. She seemed open to influence enough... of course Ella didn't know how well wind tigeres responded to her whip but she didn't think it would be too different from regular tigers.

Listening to Alexandrea speak, Ella smiled as if she felt the passion the girl was spewing. In truth she wasn't the slightest bit interested in how much ballet meant to Alexandrea or in the dance if Alexandrea wasn't the one dancing. Ella hadn't really been much for dancing; she knew enough to know a good dancer and just imagining Alexandrea up on a high wire performing that act sent a thrill down her spine. And it was difficult not to scowl when it felt like Alexandrea made a low handed jab at her circus, as well. But she didn't comment, she smiled and nodded as if she agreed.

"Any kind of performer has similarities." Ella said with an easy smile, leaning her elbow against the table and resting her chin on her hand. She wanted to look at ease, though this conversation wasn't going as smoothly as she would have liked. "You're single? Well that's nice to know, so am I." She said with a grin, knowing full well that's not what Alexandrea meant at all. "If it sets your mind to rest, I only go after the most beautiful of women and you are the first one I'd really like to have attend my circus so you can give feedback on the dancers." Ella said smoothly, a cheshire grin spreading wide over her mouth.

@Kayzo @Kayzo @Mitchs98

((I'm waiting for Ourobouros's answer before I post with Marionetta again))

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Cirillia Vines/Bunny Warrior: Power Tower[/COLOR]

Ciri could, unfortunately, tell that Raj was a either scared, intimidated by her, or outright despised her. She wasn't entirely sure which considering she wasn't exactly the best judge of character. Honestly she wouldn't blame her no matter what. She had stabbed her and could of easily killed her given the chance; and had Lightwing not been killed likely would of. It seemed she understood it wasn't her fault but still didn't simply dismiss it, honestly she didn't blame her, she wouldn't of either. Nevertheless she smiled and nodded, "Thanks for understanding..I really am sorry." She replied. When she mentioned home Ciri assumed Raj meant wherever they were taking her.

Of course she was correct in that assumption based on what Courtney told her once they entered the mirror. She looked around with an expression of awe, completely impressed. She figured now would be as good a time as any to take her mask off and did just that to get a better look of the place. Of course she was still in the rest of her little costume but, eh. Her short attention span was drawn back to Courtney as she started speaking, very accurately describing what had happened, and in the end offering her a position on their team. Of course she had heard of them, though she didn't recall seeing either of the personally that didn't mean she didn't know of the group. She was actually pretty excited, even after messing up badly and wounding a member of their team she had been invited to join.

She internally debated on what to say and what to decided. Though in the end the answer was obvious. "Of course I'd love to join! That would be wonderful and a lot better than doing things alone. I promise you while I do find this line of work kind of fun I'm extremely serious about it." She told her cheerfully. "I'm honestly way in over my head alone, thank you so much for allowing me to join. I'll do my best to follow your orders ma'am and try not to get in the way." She added, still smiling excitedly. She'd really always wanted something like this to happen, her join a group of like minded people out to save the world and junk like that. She just never thought she'd be joining such a prestigious group, not to mention one that had so many good looking females in it, but here she was. It seemed Courtney knew fully she had no choice in her actions and held nothing against her, which was good because it likely would of hurt her chances. "So uhh...what questions did you need to ask me?" She asked, tilting her head slightly with a curious expression.

Raj//Ambika//Cooking

The girl seemed sweet and Raj really didn't want to hold anything against her, truy. But her back was still sore and Ciri had fought so hard against Val. Raj had been so certain she was a villain at first, until Lightwing had messed with her head. She glanced over at Courtney as she thought about it; she really would have to find a way to thank her, though not outright thanking her. Maybe take up cleaning duty when it was really Courtney's turn or something. As they traveled back home, new girl in tow, Raj headed to the kitchen to get something started for everyone. She was sure the other girls were hungry and she was feeling famished, so she set out making Indian cuisine comfort food because Raj still needed some comfort. It had been a hard week and Raj was having trouble keeping up. As per usual, as Raj fried chicken and cooked rice her hand was a little heavy with the spices but the spicier the more comforting it was to Raj so... she just didn't think much of it.

While she cooked she wondered where the other girls currently were. She was pretty sure she had heard voices while moving through the tower to get to the kitchen but she couldn't really make out who's. Taking a seat on the couch, she winced as her back touched against the surface, wondering vaguely if this team was ever going to get a medic or if anyone on the team would be able to bandage her back better then she had. Moments like these made her really miss Millarca and Artemis; they were so cuddly and had a knack for making Raj feel better and she really could use someone to curl up with right now. She wondered where Mary was at that thought, but had no energy to call out and she had food cooking so she couldn't go looking for anyone. Pushing back to her feet she made a simple salad to go with the Chicken Pilaf she had made, grabbing the different dressing choices from the fridge and laying them out with plates and silverware. She just needed to keep busy, really. She ran fingers through her hair unconsciously, a gesture that usually calmed her but she still felt exceptionally subdued. Even the smell of good food wasn't brightening her day.

"Ism doesn't understand jokes." Anastasia huffed to which Ism complained at the back of her mind. I understand jokes in good taste and I think I'm beginning to learn the crude taste most humans find amusing. Anastasia just rolled her eyes, focusing back on Joan as she asked to apologize to... Izzy? She has the gall to give Ism a nickname? At the same time Ism was thinking Izzy. She has given me a name. Granted Anastasia already tried that name and I didn't like it but Joan's use of it... maybe I'll reconsider.

"I don't know. You've already caused so much trouble." Anastasia said, though she could feel Ism pressing in their mind with the desire to come out again. "Ism can hear and see even when it's not in charge, just like I can hear and see. So, in the very literal sense, I will be watching you. And I really don't like you." Anastasia said, glaring at Joan for good measure. She had to take a breath and calm herself before allowing Ism out once more. And it took a few times because it was hard for Anastasia to relinquish control when she was so worked up.

"My apologies Joan. Anastasia is usually not so aggressive. Or angry." Ism said softly. "It's odd for her to be so, since I am usually the one who is unhappy and angry and she is the one who is kind. You do odd things to us."

As she watched, Ella tried to get a read on Alexandrea but she really wasn't having much luck. She thought the woman would be as easy to read as her dance movements were but she wasn't truly sure if she was really winning the woman over or not. "I will take that as a compliment." She said, smiling at Alexandrea.

"It'd be more difficult then you'd think. Often women with pretty faces have no skills to back them up which makes them lose their attractiveness in my eyes at least." Ella said with a smile. "I prefer a woman who expresses beauty in some fashion. Like your dancing." She explained, and it was the truth. A pretty face was worth nothing to her unless they could do something. And in truth she didn't have many pretty faces in the circus except for the acrobats; both the men and the women were rather attractive. Or at least Ella found them to be.

"I have to? Oh my dear Alexandrea, it would be my pleasure to give you a tour." Ella murmured smoothly. "We can go right now and I can give you the tour, or we could meet up tomorrow when you have rested and are back at full strength. And you will be free to help yourself to as much cotton candy as your heart desires." She offered, beginning to believe she was winning in this game.

@Kayzo @theglassangel @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi @SpookySableye

Annoying: Golden Sun, Ambika & Princess Pierce
her new waifu

ae4da9b0-s.jpg
As her dress fell to the ground, Rosamaria exhaled in the same way one does after sitting for the first time during a day of hard work. A thanks fell from her mouth, surprisingly soft, and after shifting her hair over her shoulder, she began to unhook her bra. Doing so, her mind began to wander... Why did Golden Sun lie to her? They were team mates! Although, with her current adorable company, she couldn't quite complain... Still, it was embarrassing to be wrong in front of this drop dead gorgeous woman, and Angel Rose knew she had to prove she wasn't an idiot! She was going to turn around, knock her temple with a fist and stick out her tongue and apologise. Then the other would fall for her adorableness, but Angel wouldn't be able to fall for her! No, her heart now belonged to the princess! However, if the princess allowed it, maybe the three of them could all get together and... Well, I'm not going into details, but I'll let you all know a rather pervy cat smile was on her lips as she day dreamed for a moment. That dream, unfortunately, was shot out of the sky as Aurelia revealed the biggest plot twist in plot twist history.

"I understand... but I seem to be the only princess here... My name is Princess Pierce. What's a 'baka'? And, what is 'anime'?"

The blonde woman froze in a mixture of horror, surprise and joy. 'P-p-p... P-p-p-... P-P-P-PRINCESS?!' Eyes as wide as saucers, jaw to the ground and heart in her throat, Rosamaria allowed her hands to drop to her sides and the straps of her bra to slowly fall down from her shoulders. H-had she made an idiot of herself...? Hopefully not... She was just flattering the other! But... There was something playing on her mind... Something incredibly surprising and saddening... Yes, you probably guessed it, it was the fact that Princess Pierce hadn't heard of anime. Baka, sure, whatever, she probably raised by racists who hated the Japanese and were jealous of the beautiful language. But anime?! Oh, Aurelia, you're gonna be forced to watch every series on earth now... However, that's for later. Back to Angel Rose!

As soon as her bra had finally slipped down her arms and landed on the same heap the rest of her clothes, the shock from a few second earlier had instantly vanished. Instead, Rosamaria was beaming from ear to ear. Gracefully, she twirled around to face the Princess in her almost entirely nude glory (Thank goodness for underwear, hmm?) with no shame whatsoever. "Y-Yes, your Majesty! I'm Angel Rose, defender of this world and the many others alongside it! However, you can call me Rosamaria... Or Angel, if you really want! I don't mind!" She rambled in excitement, hands clasping in front of her breasts and her hip tilting to the side. Then, all of the sudden, her expression flickered into astonishment, and she gripped the sides of her head. "OHMYGOSH, I AM SO, SO SORRY! I-I didn't curtsy!" As tears filled her eyes, she shyly glanced up at the other. "I-I, uhm... Y-you're just... You're really pretty a-and... Uh... W-would a hug do instead...?" Perfect... Her cute little act here and her beautiful body was bound to have tugged on Princess Pierce's heart strings! Ufufufu, she wouldn't be surprised if she was already falling for her.~

@Kayzo @Kayzo @Mitchs98[/right]

Princess Pierce

Interacting: The shameless Angel Rose @Leaf Fi

004.jpg
Oh god. Pierce had a lot of limits. Like, a lot, when it came to this sort of thing. She was modest and conservative to a T. As her bra dropped, she had a feeling of morbid curiosity. Her brain told her to look away from the half-naked woman but she couldn't stop staring. And for no good reason, either! Angel's shock concerned the archer. The way her her eyes widened and her arms fell made Pierce gently grasp her for comfort. Was this girl having a seizure? She thought, worried for the woman's health. However a valid concern this is, Aurelia didn't want to make her seem like she was an idiot or anything. Though, from the looks of it, perhaps she was just nervous and overly excitable?

As she twirled, it was like her mind was telling her to run and abort mission. Lia tried hard to maintain eye contact with Rosamaria and just avoid looking down.
Defender of this world? Majesty? The archer thought curiously. None of which, she has heard of. No one, especially not Fuego would address her as a Majesty. That was what you called Queens and Kings, no? "Nice to meet you, Rosamaria." Pierce said, in a slightly strained tone. It was like trying not to look directly at a display of bright flash of colours before you. Except those colours were... well, Angel Rose.

"It's fine... you don't need to call me Majesty. Just Aurelia is fine." She nodded, relieved just a little bit that they were hugging. That meant that there would be no more eye contact being risky and turning into something else. Oh my goodness, please don't cry... Lia winced to herself. Even as socially awkward as she was, Angel Rose was cute. Adorable. And most certainly huggable. "Th-Thank you. What other worlds do you defend?" She asked, curiously, and to change the topic.

The Wind Rider

Interacting: Ella @RubyRose

Alexandrea listened on. Personally, she knew the pain of trying to get someone to pay attention to her but later find that they were probably untalented in the first place. Again, those were her younger years of back when she was still naive. "I suppose you're right. I might add that I do appreciate such people that do put effort... but the people that don't, lose attractiveness." Kathalina replied, agreeing with the Ringmaster. In fact, she was probably used to Ella's words that she didn't even flinch once at that comment. It was nice to know that no matter how many bad deeds she has done in the past, intentional or not that people still admired her for her skills.

"A pleasure?" Raising her eyebrows, Kathalina knew that this was something she wanted to see. Like right now. "Of course we can go right now. Perhaps I can see the real show tomorrow?" The dancer offered. So much talk and praise towards the ballerina, but what of the ringmaster? What about her shows? "I love cotton candy. I admit, I've always had a sweet tooth." Kathalina smiled dreamily, thinking of all the candy she had missed out on from being on the run. Cotton candy reminded her of the fairs she would go to as a small child.

Noticing the food that was left unfinished, the dancer grabbed a napkin and groomed herself with a small mirror she kept on her person at all times. She sipped on the last of her sweet tea and went to grab her wallet in her purse.
"I can pay for you if you want." Kathalina offered out of respect. If she hadn't, that was almost rude. This woman had spent her time and energy to be eating with her. The least Kathalina could possibly do was just pay for the meal.

Megumi and Ouroborus: The Pit

Megumi stumbled back slightly as Mari suddenly sprung forward and buried her face into her chest. She glanced down at the little robot and placed one of her hands on the back of her head, patting it softly. She was actually glad that the two managed to put away their differences and make up. Maybe now their little feud wouldn't come in the way of Maia's or her own plans. "Thank you Mari..." She muttered, letting go of the robot and taking a step back from the hug. When the many Mari's excitedly came out she let herself be taken away towards the hangar. She had no clue what their boss wanted with a worm, or why they had to fly around to get it. Couldn't they just dig around and find one outside the base? Or was the climate too rough for a worm to live in? She really didn't know and didn't care, she just needed to get the job done. Following the many Mari's the demon said nothing, obediently going to the ship s d getting inside. She didn't even speak when walking in on Maia and Canvas attempting to do the human mating ritual. It was a natural thing and didn't get embarrassed when taking part in it or watching it. Instead she took a seat in between a few bots and neatly placed her hand in her lap.

Maia on the other hand was already in the ship, staring down her prey intensely. Her little joke had almost gotten Canvas to take off her mask and expose her likely cute little face, but ultimately her plan had failed. However like every good villain she had a plan B. Once the new girl was all sat down and comfortable Maia made her move. She walked over and sat down in her lap, facing the masked girl. "I take back what I said about it being a joke. I want to kiss." She said with a sly smirk, sliding down her lap so that both of their bodies were pressed against one another. Her arms wrapped around her neck and began pulling off whatever hood she had on. Seduction was the key to anything, and it was much more fun thank simply asking for something. The only downside was that they didn't have much time. The demon and the robot were most likely arguing right now, which bought them some time, but not much. Luckily she was the fastest hand in the United States, so who knew what she could get done in such a short time. "Now be a dear and take off your mask, show me that cutie patootie face of yours!" Her voice was much deeper now, playful too. She was hellbent on getting the mask off, along with the rest of her armor. Unfortunately before she could get much farther the door to the ship opened up and in walked a small army of unfinished Mari's accompanied by her sexy little demon. She flashed the group a small smile before looking back to Canvas. "Oh shit, it looks like we will have to continue this later tonight. I look forwrd to it." She teased, kissing where her cheek would be and leaving a small print of her lips on her mask. "And yes dear Mari, I would love another cutie to join our team." The green haired girl got off her lap and walked back into the cockpit, taking her seat in the pilots chair and messing around with switches. Moments later the engines began to hum and the plane began to charge up, the hangar doors slowly opening to allow them a path of travel. Reaching up Maia took a little microphone from the onboard comms system and spoke to the group in the back. "This is your captain Ouroborus speaking. We are about to lift off and fly on down to our new worm pet. Please remain seated for the remainder of the flight. ETA is about 10 minutes, which should be enough time to listen to 2 or 3 of your Six Pack songs." She said to the group before hanging up and lifting off. Flipping the plane into auto-pilot, the big boss kicked her feet up onto the console and closed her eyes, hoping to get some rest.

Golden Sun: The Power Tower

Mary's eyes lightened up as she saw the beautiful, graceful, sexy, Princess Pierce walking down the hall towards the bathroom. She was just about to go out and search for the girl but it seemed that she came to her. Perhaps they could take a relaxing shower together, and Mary could wash her body. Just the thought of that brought a small excited blush to her face and a warm feeling to her chest. "Hello there my sweet, lovely Lia. How are you on this wonderful day? Did your miss-" She couldn't even finish her questions before the elf walked right past her and into the bathroom. It sent her into a complete shock and worry. She never ignored her like that before, even on days that she didn't want to talk to the fire girl. The creeping suspicion that Lia could've been mad at her made its way into her mind and nearly sent her over the edge. If Lia was angry at her then there was no way that she'd ever be able to marry her! Once a woman was made at another woman there was no stopping that feud. Mary had to think fast before it was too late.

Running away from the door Mary began searching the floor for any potted flowers that they had. She needed to things to pamper her with and win her heart. Her eyes rested on a vase filled with various colorful flowers and she quickly grabbed them all. They were rather pretty and hadn't died yet so they would do. Once that was said and done Mary ran back to the shower, throwing the door open and stepping in. "Aurelia! I want to say that I'm sorry!" She said loudly, holding the flowers out with both hands. However she came in at the wrong time to see the naked Angel Rose hugging her Princess. How the hell could someone who got here 5 minutes ago win the heart of Lia, who she had been trying to love since they met! "What the hell are you two doing?" she asked in a saddened and angry voice, glaring daggers at Angel Rose. She hoped that they were just hugging, and it was nothing more.

@Mitchs98 @SirBlazeALot @Leaf Fi @theglassangel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back