Main Thread [SYB]

Golden Sun: Bank Robbery

Golden Sun floated awkwardly as Fuego exploded at the whole bunch of them. Sure it was understandable seeing the situation they were in. There were tons of criminals on the loose, they just lost a few members of their group, and Courtney was stuck with Mary for the day. On top of that the group didn't lose very often. Obviously not a good combo. But once again Mary couldn't just let her get shot, especially if what she was was true. The orange haired girl really didn't wish to be blown up today and leave her sweet Princess Pierce all alone. Only a monster would do such a thing. Letting out a deep sigh she nodded when told to fuck herself. Every bit of anger she got from Courtney she deserved, but hopefully the dark skinned girl would come to realize how nice of a move that was. "Sorry Fuego..." She said, not expecting a nice response. Hopefully they could just part ways and leave.

The Devils Advocate: Bank Robbery

Megumi continued to squirm in Courtney's grasp, not really caring that there was a gun to her head. The demon wasn't scared of anything on this earth, especially not some hero with a shitty costume and a big mouth. The bite wound on her shoulder was beginning to bleed and soak into her robe. The first chance she got she'd take it off to prevent it from staining. Hand washing blood from this robe was a pain in the ass and she still didn't know about the washing machine. The black haired girl believed her whole explosion talk to be a bluff but there was no way she'd be willing to take the chance. If Fuego really did blow everyone up she'd fail Ouroborus and be sent back to Satan with far too few souls for his liking. Maybe there were somethings that scared her. As the talk went on it was finally decided that they'd let each other go, which was great. A win-win situation! Megumi wouldn't be sent back to hell and she'd win Ouroborus's favor from Mari. Now all she had to do was get up and leave. "It has been decided. Let me up so I can remove this robe. I do not wish to stain it."

@SirBlazeALot @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi

(Sorry about the short post. Long week and an exhausting day.)

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Golden Sun, Canvas, Devil's Advocate, & Angel Rose

Courtney_zpsohmsguxr.jpg

Courtney defiantly pressed the gun to her head, smirking at the masked woman with the shotgun. "That's cute. You think I'm just gonna let this go... and you and your little girlfriend are gonna live happily ever after off of the hard earned money you stole from innocent people..." Courtney giggled and sighed. "Before you lay down to sleep, know that I'm coming for you. Before you get in the shower, know that I'm coming for you. Before you sit down to take a fucking shit, know that I'm coming for you. It might not be tomorrow....it might not be next week...or next month...but one day you will face me again. For the rest of your shitty little life, you will NEVER be safe from me." Courtney looked to Angel Rose and nodded toward the door. "Get the fuck out, and tell the police they're under our orders not to shoot or pursue these two clowns when they leave. Consequences will be severe if they do, Sergeant Fuego will make sure of that. Hurry up, Lil' Bitch."

When Angel Rose was safely out of the building, Courtney slowly loosened the grip on Devil's Advocate, stood up, and stepped away, all while keeping her gun to her head. "Run for now bitches. Run for now..." she warned ominously.

@Kayzo @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: Blinded, Patient #42568/Ourobouros

full

Marionetta scoffed. "2Pac isn't a genre, silly, he's an artist!" She cleared quoted the beginning of the man's Wikipedia page. "Tupac Amaru Shakur, born Lesane Parish Crooks; June 16, 1971 to September 13, 1996, also known by his stage names 2Pac and Makaveli, was an American rapper and actor. As of 2007, Shakur has sold over 75 million records worldwide. His double disc albums All Eyez on Me and his Greatest Hits are among the best selling albums in the United States. He has been listed and ranked as one of the greatest artists of all time by many magazines, including Rolling Stone which ranked him 86th on its list of The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. He is consistently ranked as one of the greatest rappers ever, as well as one of the most influential rappers of all time." As she rambled off information, Marionetta sounded more robotic than usual, sort of like Microsoft Sam with clearly artificial shifts in tone that didn't sound nearly as natural as when she was making up words for herself.

Satisfied that her Pandora analogy had made sense to Gallie, she leaned back with a smug look on her face (and actually stopped kicking Alice's chair for a moment) and played at humility. "It isn't all that amazing~ It's just who I am." The question about her origins however, caught her off guard. It was a simple question, but she was confused as to how such a question could be considered offensive. However, she was more intrigued by Gallie's story than her own. "You shouldn't worry about asking me questions, I don't have any information or data that has been requested to be kept private. I'm sorry about your Mommy Gallie," she replied, for once, her cat-like smile shifted into a sort of frown, her eyebrows expressing sympathy. This was short lived however, as she casually revealed, "I killed my daddy."

Back in The Pits, Marionetta bounced with excitement when Maia confirmed she would indeed like to play video games. And also, being groped by Maia only reaffirmed that she'd done a great job on this new body for the boss. There was a lot to be excited about. "I can show you all of the ropes!" She skipped after Maia, and when she caught up with her she took the snake woman's hand and followed her to the recreation room. Once there, Marionetta raced up to the TV screen and began to rattle off games they could play. "I have all iterations of Rockband, Guitar Hero, Call of Duty, Halo, Super Smash Bros., Street Fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom, and Soul Calibur installed on my hard drive! And granted that you have the proper hardware we can play them!" Marionetta danced in front of the screen before stopping abruptly. "Mommy, am I your favorite yet?"

@RubyRose @theglassangel @Kalin Scarlet

RAID

Kickin' It With: Octomaid

2015-12-11-eliza-cohen-ash.jpg

Anastasia didn't answer Joan's question. The identity of the mysterious "She" was still hidden. GIRLFRIEND, SISTER, COUSIN, MOM, FRIEND, CO-WORKER, WHICH IS IT DAMMIT!? Joan's face began to turn red with both frustration and embarrassment. All she knew about "She" was that she had a lot in common with Anastasia and that they argued a lot and that she currently wanted to kill her. In fact if she ever caught the mysterious "She" breaking any law, even something as ultimately harmless as J-Walking, Joan was positive she would give her what she deserved. Okay, Okay, look Joan. If they argue a lot...that means that if they are in a relationship it isn't a good one. So I can swoop in and--no...that wouldn't be right. That would be...evil. Just when she was beginning to calm down, Anastasia asked her a question that would be...hard to dodge.

"Are you really only looking for friends, Joan? Your body language and your jokes say something else. I'd like to know so we can be on the same page." Joan looked up and laughed nervously, stalling to think of an answer. "B-Body language? Jokes? PFFFT! Wh-What jokes what body language?" she laughed nervously and took a hefty sip from her Long Island Iced Tea before she gave in on trying to bullshit her way around this one. "Fuck it, you got me, alright? I'm looking for something a little bit deeper than friendship..." she admitted. She leaned in to the table with a smile on her face, feeling free and in control again now that she wasn't playing games. "And to be fucking honest, you're just my type. Straight to the point. Intelligent. Mysterious. Fucking Beautiful." Her smile faded slowly and she leaned back and folded her arms. "But if you have a girlfriend that complicates shit, doesn't it?"

@RubyRose

yuribroblinded-jpg.262668
Gallie -Blinded - Out to Kill a Gang

Getting the Wiki version explanation that 2Pac was an artist, and not a genre, Gallie just couldn't keep herself interested. She wasn't going to remember the dates, and his stage names weren't relevant. As Marionetta continued to talk in a rather robotic tone, Gallie began to wonder if these facts were important to her or if she really was reading off a page from the internet. Could she see the words in her inner eye? The robot girl fascinated Gallie unfortunately in the way a child is fascinated by a new computer. Of course she was going to continue looking at Marionetta as another being but with everything she could do Gallie found him to be painfully similar to a science fiction robot character.

As the conversation continued passed Mari's taste in music, Gallie tuned back in properly. She shook her head, a rueful smile in place at Marionetta's response that she wasn't amazing. She really wasn't in the mind to argue and so remained quiet until discussing origins. She glanced into the rearview mirror, nodding at Marionetta when she said she was sorry. It made the bright gazed woman wonder if that response was sincere or if, like any other person, Mari was saying that just to make her feel better. Marionetta was such an odd being.

Gallie's face paled and her grip on the steering wheel tightened in surprise as Marionetta revealed that she had killed her 'daddy.' To respond to him in such a way... was she programmed or had he been of sentimental importance to her. "Can I ask.. why?" Gallie inquired, tone mostly calm if a little edged. Her mind attempted to make justifications for Mari, trying to think of a reason why the blue haired woman would kill her creator. Perhaps he was an evil man and Mari was good? Though that sounded unlikely considering that Marionetta was sent to prison. Then again Gallie had been and she had only killed in self defense.

-----Time Passage-----

As they continued on the road, Gallie following Mari's GPS instructions, cars became plentiful and slowed down traffic terribly, and a few folks in a hurry attempt to cut Gallie off. She kept her cool through most of it, but once or twice she didn't actually allow them in and it was a game of chicken until the other vehicle (A black chevy truck) backed down and moved in behind her. "And this is why I don't like other humans sometimes." Gallie grumbled, glaring at the truck in the rear view mirror ho just happened to be giving her the finger. She considered, for a moment, using her abilities through the mirror (though she actually didn't know if that would work or not) but decided against it eventually. "Do either of you ever find people annoying?" Gallie inquired, glancing at Alice and then Marionetta in turn.

((Hope the minor time skip is okay. I was running out of conversation topics and wanted to try and move it along. You guys can decide how close we are if you'd like?))

yuribrooctomaid1-png.262669
Anastasia//Ism - Being Taken to Lunch by Joan

Ism's brow arched as it listened to Joan laugh nervously as if Ism had said something weirdly funny. It was confused by the sudden display of nervousness but quietly waited for Joan to stop, and was rewarded with the girl conceding and telling the truth. It was odd speaking to another human being like this... Ism had only ever willingly spoken to Anastasia but Joan had caught it's interest. Now it was beginning to realize besides Joan's bravery and strength, as well as the motivation to help others, she was very much like other humans. The revelation was mildly disappointing, but not enough to make Ism leave just yet.

You are hopeless. Anastasia sighed in the combined space of their mind. Ism ignored the comment, focus on Joan as she leaned in closer. To show interest, Ism mimicked but did not lean over the table nearly as much as Joan did. It was interesting being called someone's type, as well. Ism had not been a type for anyone; it even drove Anastasia nuts.

She doesn't really know us, Ism. She just wants a warm bed tonight or some other night this week and things we'll be there for her. Anastasia pointed out, tone dry in Ism's mind and giving the organism something to think about.

"I don't have a girlfriend in the sense you are thinking. I have a friend who is female, but our relationship is platonic." Ism replied, tone calm though it had a slight bite to it because Ism had already said that Anastasia was only a friend. "She may as well be my sister since romance is not something between us." It continued. "What complicates things truly, is what you want from me." Ism said, folding her arms on the table and gazing seriously at Joan. "Friends are good but I'll admit I'm... attracted to you. Your strength and your drive, as well as your features and primitive instinct draws within me a desire to be near you."

You're definitely making your move, aren't you. Anastasia sighed. She didn't like the thought of having to see this woman regularly. And what are you going to do about the us factor, anyway?

"How long will you be in the area? Certainly someone as motivated as you is only passing by on a job..." Ism pressed, sounding very business like. As if this were some kind of interview.

proxy.php
Sandworm (Name TBD) - Battling Prey

It had been centuries since it had felt pain like this. When you are the largest creature in the area, you are predator and all else is prey and that was the equation. Food had been scarce as creatures learned not to wander into it's territory. It had had to travel or face starvation, and after having existed for so long it seemed a pity and a great waste of ancient life to die now. It's mistake had been made when it had felt the tremors of prey and had rose to the surface to eat.

The food wasn't large and wouldn't be the most filling, but the morsel would do. It should have realized that the prey would fight thanks to it's pointy, detachable appendages. Then again, it didn't
see these things, didn't notice them until it's first attempt to swallow down the food had ended in a stripe of pain running across it's maw.

More intelligent creatures may have considered running after that, but it was desperate; starving. It had been searching so long and wanted to make due with this small feast it had found. It didn't mind a bit of a fight; it made a show of how strong the prey was and how great the sustenance the food would bring.

It was surprised, therefore, when it continued feeling pain. Such sensations had almost been lost to it, it had been so very long. There was the occasional scrape of it's skin over rock that left it a little more sensitive then usual but the pierce, the burn, the agony as something foreign broke through an area of skin left it screeching horribly and coiling in on it'self in agony. Rage followed, and the desire to destroy totally this thing that had harmed it. It had to make sure this threat was eliminated, or face more as the creature bred and made more of itself as creatures do.

Diving beneath the earth, the worm attempted to catch this creature unaware by attacking from below. It would not try to swallow this prey with it's pointy appendages, but would crush it first, and then swallow it when it was safely and truly defeated.

((Tonyo is so minuscule that the worm does not even register that she is there))

@Kayzo @theglassangel @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi

hazama-lost-saga-artwork-female.jpg

"There should be a game system somewhere around those televisions. Just have to find them, and maybe dust them off..." Maia said, searching behind the collective of massive T.V.s. As Marionetta turned an asked if she was Ouroborous' favorite, the snake woman giggled, and turned towards her.

"Of course you are. You're adorable, and oh so important to me. I cant continue my plans without you, Mari..."

Walking up to the A.I., Maia leaned in close and whispered, even though there was no one present to overhear what she was about to say.

"I have a secret. Something you can't tell anyone else...I never cared about anyone else escaping that dumb ass prison but you, Marionetta. The rest could rot in hell, and I wouldn't bat an eyelash, so long as you're here..with me."

@SirBlazeALot

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel Rose ?

BcUZ2c1CYAEANRU.jpg
Angel Rose eagerly lapped up her instructions, paying attention to every single word that fell from Fuego's mouth. "Got it." Nodding firmly she took a step towards the exit. For a second though she paused, crimson red orbs flickering to every individual in the room, almost as if it was going to be the last time she was going to see them alive. Then, as fast as the glances were, she was off, hobbling towards the doors and outside.

Outside, the crowd from earlier had somewhat thinned and the hostages were gone, but thankfully, the news reporters remained. Clearing her throat, the blonde took a step forward, "Everyone! I have returned with a message from Sergeant Fuego!" she announced, arms immediately thrown upwards to make herself more noticeable. As soon as all heads had turned in her direction, Angel Rose continued. "Although we have been successful in saving the hostages... After a lengthy, tough and intense battle... We have fallen to an unfortunate conclusion..." Turning to the police force she sighed. "We have to let the two villains in the building leave. You cannot hurt, track or upset these two women under any circumstance as they leave otherwise you'll face Sergeant Fuego..."

A pregnant silence fell over the crowd, and the air was thick with horrified tension. The civilians bewilderment alongside the policemen's confused anger saddened Angel Rose. The stench of fear was so easily picked up... Oh, how she pitied the poor people here who couldn't fight... But as a magical girl, it was her duty to brighten the world! So, with a wide, kind smile, the blonde began a new speech. "But fear not! We'll make sure everyone of you is safe here! This isn't a defeat for us!" Trying her best to jog, Angel Rose moved in front of the police and towards a random man in the crowd, cupping his face and wiping away an imaginary tear from his cheek. "I assure you, these women shall never get away again... Not for as long as I shall live, and if you continue to support me, it shall be eternal." Angel Rose beamed happily before turning towards a camera with a wink. "I Angel Rose, promise this."

@Kayzo @Kayzo @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98

(I had no idea what to write for Florette, so I apologise for this post >~< Next one will be better, promise!)[/right]

Kayzo said:
Golden Sun floated awkwardly as Fuego exploded at the whole bunch of them. Sure it was understandable seeing the situation they were in. There were tons of criminals on the loose, they just lost a few members of their group, and Courtney was stuck with Mary for the day. On top of that the group didn't lose very often. Obviously not a good combo. But once again Mary couldn't just let her get shot, especially if what she was was true. The orange haired girl really didn't wish to be blown up today and leave her sweet Princess Pierce all alone. Only a monster would do such a thing. Letting out a deep sigh she nodded when told to fuck herself. Every bit of anger she got from Courtney she deserved, but hopefully the dark skinned girl would come to realize how nice of a move that was. "Sorry Fuego..." She said, not expecting a nice response. Hopefully they could just part ways and leave.

The Devils Advocate: Bank Robbery

Megumi continued to squirm in Courtney's grasp, not really caring that there was a gun to her head. The demon wasn't scared of anything on this earth, especially not some hero with a shitty costume and a big mouth. The bite wound on her shoulder was beginning to bleed and soak into her robe. The first chance she got she'd take it off to prevent it from staining. Hand washing blood from this robe was a pain in the ass and she still didn't know about the washing machine. The black haired girl believed her whole explosion talk to be a bluff but there was no way she'd be willing to take the chance. If Fuego really did blow everyone up she'd fail Ouroborus and be sent back to Satan with far too few souls for his liking. Maybe there were somethings that scared her. As the talk went on it was finally decided that they'd let each other go, which was great. A win-win situation! Megumi wouldn't be sent back to hell and she'd win Ouroborus's favor from Mari. Now all she had to do was get up and leave. "It has been decided. Let me up so I can remove this robe. I do not wish to stain it."

@Kayzo @Kayzo @Kayzo @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98

(I had no idea what to write for Florette, so I apologise for this post >~< Next one will be better, promise!)[/right]
Canvas: Bank Robbery

Canvas rolled her eyes beneath her mask at Fuego. "Right, if you say so." She replied. Honestly, she wasn't worried one bit about having to deal with Fuego. After this she could lay low from robberies for a while, wait for the heat to blow over, and maybe skip country. When she released her grip on Megumi Canvas helped her up. "C'mon, lets go. You can take the robe off on the way to wherever it is you were taking me." She told her, still keeping the shotgun trained on Fuego. Now, the question was..was she wearing anything under said robe? She subtly glanced over to Megumi as she thought this, though quickly mentally shook her head. Nope, she could think about that AFTER they got out of the place. She figured Fuego wasn't lying about letting them go, but she wasn't entirely sure. Though in hindsight the only other option was nuclear death..so..meh.

She quickly made her way to the back where the safe and bag of money was, hoisted it on her shoulder, and turned to exit provided Megumi had followed her. "And that, that's why you don't just blow heads off. No telling what supers' death mechanisms are going to be. Didn't want to end up causing some shit with it or whatever." She told Megumi.

Alice Liddell

Interacting with: Gallie, Marionetta

896.jpg
Alice wasn't quite familiar with traffic and driving in general, but she still realized that it became hard for Gallie to keep her cool on busy roads. It would have something to do with not getting to the destination fast enough, she presumed. Either way, she entertained herself by tripping out. Pretending that the cars had become little psychedelic blocks of colours. "I bet driving on your own must be peaceful." Alice muttered, disregarding Marionetta's kicking of the passenger seat. Remembering the time where their car seemed to be the only one in sight for miles. "Do either of you ever find people annoying?" The trees whirred by as the noise of everything else drowned out. "Mmmm..." She thought about Gallie's question for a bit. "Don't we all? Why do you think I only spent time with you back in Silverhold?" The British girl snorted, thinking of all the other prisoners in Silverhold. I wonder what they are doing now... She thought.

@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @Kalin Scarlet ((thought that entering at the timeskip would be a good time as any to jump back in ^-^))

Devils Advocate: Bank Robbery

Megumi couldn't help but chuckle slightly as Fuego had a long speech about how she'd force herself into every aspect of their lives and that they'd never truly be safe from her. This was all some sort of bluff, and the demon knew that she was safe. There was no way that the bitch would be able to find her secret hideout. And even if she did she could just slip away into the shadows. "Oh boo boo, I'm shaking in my boots." Megumi taunted in a slightly more aggressive voice than her usual monotone one. Fuego was going on far too long and Megumi really needed to get back to her boss. "If you wouldn't mind hurrying up, that'd be great. I'm on a schedule." Fortunately for her the little rant ended not long after, the demon feeling the weight of the girl lifted off her body, though the presence of the gun was still in the air. Rising slowly she turned her head and gave Fuego a cold, hateful stare with her dark red eyes before pulling the string on her robe. The dark piece of clothing fell off to reveal her nude body, a small bit of blood running down from her bite wound. "You should be the scared one... Come girl, we must leave this place at once." She ordered, walking with Canvas and into the vault. Once the money was secured Megumi took lead and brought the girl away from the vault, ignoring the comment about the super explosion. Canvas wasn't her boss and she didn't need to tell her what and what not to do. "You must follow me. I am bringing you somewhere secret. You will be safe and hidden, but if you try to reveal the location to anyone I'll kill you."

(I suppose we timeskip to the base?"

Frankly Mary was very glad that the whole bank scene was coming to an end. Fuego seemed to have scared the clothes off of them with her little threat, literally. The demon girl took off her robe for the whole world to see and even in the bitterness of losing a fight that was still a nice sight to see. However as much as she wanted to stare the magician ripped her eyes away, not wanting to lust over other girls while Lia had her heart. That's unloyal and she should be stoned for doing such a thing. When the two villains left the bank the orange haired girl flew down to Courtney's side and landed on the ground gracefully, putting her magical book and whip into her pocket dimension. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the leader was most likely in a terrible mood after letting two targets escape, something that rarely happened, so for the sake of everyone Marcy decided to take one for the team and take on her rage. "Hey Fuego, I'm sorry about this whole thing. If you want I'll take full responsibility for our loss. Maybe you can say I disobeyed your orders or some shit? That'll make you look like the good girl here." She suggested awkwardly, stretching her arms high above her head. For once she was speaking to Courtney with a bit of respect, not throwing a single insult into her words. "But you have to realize I brought down the walls for your safety. If you got blown up the whole Thunderc*nts operation would get fucked up. It's better that two villains get away rather than have our team fall apart. Besides, we will find them eventually, like you said..."

@SirBlazeALot @Bitchs98 @Leaf Fi

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Golden Sun, Canvas, Devil's Advocate, & Angel Rose

Courtney_zpsohmsguxr.jpg

Fuego stared at Megumi as she disrobed and cracked a smile. "Nice..." she said under her breath, unabashedly staring at the naked demon. However, she wasn't distracted from the mission. Once both of the villains entered the vault, Fuego immediately released a bug. The machine discreetly flew into the vault and latched on to the side of the money bag. She shook her head through the entirety of Mary's apology, focused more on making sure the bug was in place to tail the villains wherever they were headed.

Once she was positive the bug was in place, the villains were gone, and she could track it later, she turned to Mary and pulled her in close by the front of her roman numeral cape thingy. "Mary..." Fuego began angrily, her voice wavering. "I've never wanted to actually honest to God slap the shit out of you more than I do right now," she released the girl roughly and sighed. "Unlike you, I don't give a fuck about looking like the fucking 'good girl' all I fucking care about is getting the job done. How dare you even think that would in any way make anything better. I swear you aren't cut out for this," Genuinely disappointed, she turned away and answered a call she was receiving on her phone.

"What?" She answered angrily, and after a few moments her eyes widened. "This is not what I meant when I said I wanted more people. She's fucking useless what the fuck are you guys smoking over there?" Courtney folded her arms and suddenly laughed out of anger. "Powerful magician!? The last powerful magician you fuckers stuck me with doesn't have a fucking brain," Courtney shot an angry look at Mary and continued, "I don't want another fucking powerful magi-- bitch do not hang up on me. Bitch I swear to--" Courtney devolved into wrathful screeching and threw her phone down onto the floor and shot it several times before storming out of the front door, calling to Mary, "Go get in the damn car, bitch!"

On the way out, the situation with Angel Rose had escalated. People were taking pictures, reporters we asking questions, the usual post fiasco nonsense. Angel Rose was the center of attention until Courtney emerged from the bank. Attempting to crowd her as usual, Courtney waded through everyone, not answering a single question before getting to Angel Rose. "You're coming with us Lil' Bitch," she announced and effortlessly threw the tiny girl over her shoulder and made her way to Whitney.

@Kayzo @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi

MARIONETTA

Location: On a road trip to Arizona/The Pits (Recreation Room)

Kickin' It With: Blinded, Patient #42568/Ourobouros, Devil's Advocate? and Canvas?

full

"I don't know, can you?" Marionetta asked sarcastically, and giggled at her own 2nd grade teacher-eqsue retort. Then she explained her origin story. "I was originally conceived with the purpose to babysit children in mind. My daddy worked at Mattel and was put in charge of making me, but he didn't think that children should ever be left alone with A.I. Racist, right? So instead he made me to be the most efficient toy maker the world has ever seen~! Mattel still wanted their slave labor babysitting bot though. He was going to change who I am but I couldn't let him. If he changed me, I'd never be able to give a toy to every child on the planet, and I have to give a toy to every child on the planet. So I had to kill him and then a looooot of people at Mattel."

Back at the base, Marionetta couldn't be happier. She was indeed, Mommy Maia's favorite. "I'm adorable, and important!? Wow!" she asked in awe bouncing with excitement as Maia came over to her. Marionetta was anticipating another hug but to her surprise, Maia had a secret for her. One thing Marionetta was very good at was keeping secrets. "I promise I won't tell anyone!" Marionetta chirped and proactively hugged the woman herself. "I love yooou~!"

--- Muhfuckin' Time Passage ---

Marionetta diligently gave directions and of course, answered any other questions Gallie had for her about herself or shit, the world in general. If Gallie wanted to know what the biggest thing in the world was Marionetta could let her know (another shameless dhmis reference I know). Marionetta was looking behind them at the man in the black truck and returning the finger to him and waving. "I don't mind people so much~" She answered. "As long as they aren't racist sluts or getting in my way! I actually really like people! Like you guys. You guys are people and I like you guys~!" Marionetta popped up in her seat and left the guy alone to plant a small kiss on the cheeks of both Gallie and Alice.

Meanwhile back at base, Marionetta and Ourobouros were playing Super Smash Bros. Mari herself would be exerting only as much effort as Maia had asked of her, so depending on Maia she could really be kickin' ass or sucking. Really bad.

@RubyRose @theglassangel @Kalin Scarlet @Kayzo @Mitchs98

(I figured we could kind of sync up the villains' timeskips so Megumi and Sakura can get back to base :3)

RAID

Relief washed over Joan and it became clearly visible on her face and in her body language as well. She was still a bit suspicious, but hey, all great relationships start with trust, right? And even more to her relief, after pouring her feelings out to Anastasia, the red head revealed that they were mutual...albeit in a rather strange tone but...mutual nonetheless! Now they didn't have to play any games, they could just be straight up with one another.

"Yes ma'am." Joan sat up straight and playfully imitated Anastasia's behavior. "There's some trash of the..." Joan looked around then mumbled "...arms dealing variety..." before continuing at normal volume, "that I need to dispose of. And after that I'll be gone with the wind, and unless I get a tip then I probably won't be back here. Buuuut the operation's gonna take at least a week." Joan took a sip from her iced tea and looked vaguely disappointed.

"I make for a shit long term partner, I know. But I can't stop because they'll just keep going so...hopefully you don't mind living in the moment."
Twirling her straw around idly, she hoped that wouldn't be a deal breaker for Anastasia. Suddenly her face lit up suddenly and she added, "But I bet you I can find your friend's family. I'm like, scary good at tracking people down~" Joan giggled, not realizing how creepy that sounded and not really caring.

@RubyRose

SHUA THE SLAYER

Kickin' It With: Tonyo, Beastie, & Florette

thora_by_suika_x-d6r5qv6.png

Wandering through the desert was always fun for Shua. The burning sun reminded her of her birthplace and her people. Marou were known to live in hot climates. However, little else of this world reminded Shua of her home village, or Jovalorn at all. Boring was the wrong word for Earth. Nothing she'd fought here had managed to supply nearly as much of a challenge as the villains and beasts of Jovalorn did. Hence why she'd dragged Tonyo all the way out to the desert. After asking far and wide, she'd finally heard rumors of an ancient beast wandering around these sands.

After a while of wandering around the desert, she didn't believe it. She was about to go back to town, having grown tired of Tonyo's bellyaching, but then the ground beneath her trembled. And out from underneath the ground came one of the biggest sandworms she'd ever seen. As it lurched at her, she slashed it across the jaw and jumped on top of it as it burrowed down. "HAVE AT ME BEAST! TODAY YOU SHALL FALL TO SHUA THE SLAYER!!" Shua plunged Dragoncrusher into in the worm's body after roaring triumphantly. She effortlessly removed the blade and jumped back onto the desert ground as the worm descended into the Earth.

"I knew we would find it! Perhaps this world has more to offer than I thought! We haven't fought a sandworm in ages!" Shua gushed to Tonyo, madly set on killing this thing. "Foolish beast, FACE ME!!" Shua shouted into the giant hole the worm made and warned Tonyo, "It better not try to flee. I'LL CHASE YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME, WORM!" She'd totally been expecting it to pop out of the same hole and try again, but the sandworm got the jump on her from underground and caught her between its two bottom feelers. Fighting against it's attempt to crush her, she stretched out her arms and held each feeler back. "Very clever, worm! But you can't overpower me, you hideous beast!!" Shua was smiling from ear to ear as she pushed each feeler apart.

@RubyRose @Leaf Fi (you guys aren't there yet but just to keep you up to speed) @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98 @Kayzo

Gallie was glad to have the other two girls with her because unless she was on her motorcycle she actually really didn't enjoy driving. It wasn't so bad when there were people to talk to but on the whole Gallie didn't enjoy it. She'd taken it up, though, because she wasn't sure if Alice knew how to and Mari had driven them to the base and she wanted to give the computer girl a break. She nodded at Alice's muttered statement. "It can be; especially at night when the stars are out." Gallie mused softly. After the awful behavior of the truck, Gallie waited eagerly for their answers, hoping to find calm in what the other girls had to say.

She glanced at Alice and couldn't help but smile at her response. It was a small smile, barely a curve of the lips, but it was definitely there. It also made Gallie feel special to know that Alice didn't find her annoying... or at least not annoying enough to avoid. She was about to make a comment when Mari piped up as well, and Gallie nodded. She wasn't surprised by the android's response. Marionetta seemed so fond of everyone and happy all the time. She couldn't really imagine the robot not liking someone. Gallie was only mildly surprised by the peck on the cheek, and turned to glance back at Marionetta before settling her eyes back on the road. The horror that had flooded her at Marionetta's explanation of what had happened to her father had worn off by now, and Gallie was able to see it from the blue haired woman's perspective with surprising ease.

"Well I'm happy that I match both of your criteria for a person worth spending time with." Gallie said with a nod, gazing at both women. Though she doubted it would work on Mari, Gallie sent a surge of pleasure toward the andriod when they had met gazes and then did the same to Alice. She realized after the fact she had never used her abilities on Alice before and wondered if the woman would mind it or not. She quickly moved her eyes back to the road, acting as if she had done nothing which more then likely Alice would be the only one to know and Gallie wasn't certain the woman would comment. "You were the only worthwhile human in Silverhold in my opinion as well. That is until Mari got there and got us out. Both of you are exceedingly important to me." She said, glancing at her through the review mirror and doing something she remembered her mother did on long drives and on a straight stretch of road she reached back and patted Marionetta's knee, giving it a soft squeeze before pulling her hand back to the steering wheel.

"I don't know if I ever thanked you for getting us out of there, Marionetta..." Gallie said softly before looking back at her. "Even if you didn't go there to break everyone out, thanks for breaking us out regardless."

Anastasia//Ism - Being Taken to Lunch by Joan

Ism couldn't help it and leaned in closer when Joan lowered her voice, not pulling back even when Joan went back to her usual volume. Anastasia noticed Joan's lifted attitude more then Ism did, but the organism did at least catch the pulse of positive energy coming from the heroic woman sitting across from her. Ism couldn't help but think of Joan that way despite Joan's arguments on the terminology. At the comment that she would leave and probably wouldn't come back, the swell of pain that coursed through Ism's heart caught both itself and Anastasia off guard.

Mouth opening to comment on the displeasure at the promise of Joan's plan to not return, Ism quieted when Joan continued. We don't make for good long term partners, either. Anastasia commented softly. People probably won't stick around after finding out what we are. The thought was tinged with despair. It wasn't like Anastasia wanted to be alone either, but she certainly wasn't going to trust another man and anyone who got close to them would probably turn them away about finding out they'd be getting a two for one, by the way I'm also part fish, deal.

"You'd bring us with you?" Ism inquired, tone full of suspicion but tinged with wonder as well. There was also a nagging and for once it wasn't from Anastasia- the fear of getting too far from the water. They had never been too far away from a decent sized body of water and it made Ism a bit nervous to think about. On the other hand, though, remaining partner to Joan was oddly compelling despite only knowing the woman one day. She may mean in this moment, in this week and not 'in the moment' of moving around with her. That's a pretty big commitment to make, you know. Anastasia pointed out quickly, hoping that Ism's hopes hadn't risen too far.

"I mean... if not, that's fine as well. Just the way you phrased that made it sound... like you would bring me along with you." Ism explained, bashfully looking down at the table at the realization of it's own ridiculous assumption.

You're really ready to give up all we have just to be with this woman? Anastasia inquired, incredulous. It hadn't passed her notice about Joan's ability to track people and she took the reigns a moment. "I also have someone I owe a... payback to." Anastasia murmured, gaze flashing at the memory of the boy. Ism held some anger for the human that had done this to them so didn't mind Anastasia's momentary control once again. "He tried to... do things to me I didn't want. I've been looking for him, as well. Would you be able to track him?" Anastasia inquired. She felt they were a little too deep with Joan to back out now. Especially if the woman was a master tracker. "Also... there's something you should probably know about me before... well before you consider taking us along on your trip, but I can't talk here."

Anastasia's mind was suddenly clouded with the thought of revenge and the hope of finding her family and though her barriers were up and all her warning flags were going off about Joan, the sweet promise the woman had offered was heady and for once Anastasia's desires seemed painfully in reach and she wanted it so very badly. Anastasia then backed off, handing the reigns back to Ism. "Sorry if I got a bit intense there... just the thought of finding her family and my enemy... it's like you're offering a chance to make the one goal I've held come true." Ism admitted, taking an odd chance and slipping her hand over the table within reach of Joan's with the hope of being allowed to hold the woman's hand because Ism was infected with Anastasia's hopeless romantacism at time.

430234685fef_064D2EC3_002_thumb.jpg
Tonyo - Trying to help Shua

"it's so hoooooot." Tonyo complained. "Why would you bring us here? There's literally nothing I can use to heal you you great oaf." The fairy continued to complain as she lay, sprawled out, on Shua's shoulder. She was practically wilting from the heat. She had gotten so used to the nicer temperatures that this new world had that the switch back to something a little more known to Jovalorn was taking it's toll. She continued to mope and complain, as she usually did, wanting Shua to leave this new beast to slay and go back to cooler climates but before Shua could break under the pressure of Tonyo's whining they were attacked.

Tonyo reflexively clung to Shua's shoulder at first before fluttering away when the woman began a battle with the largest worm Tonyo had ever seen. She didn't even know that Sandworms had existed on this planet. Of course they weren't common on Jovalorn but they popped up every now and then. Nowhere near the size of this monstrosity, though. "That's it Shua, give that worm the old one, two!" Tonyo cheered, fluttering near Shua as the half giant battled. The scream of the worm echoed through Tonyo and she lost her rhythm in flight and was knocked to the ground, a new set of complaints coming up thanks to the grainy, unpleasant sand she had landed in. She lay there a moment before pushing back up, wondering if Shua was alright.

"Only you would be glad about seeing a sandworm, Shua." Tonyo groused as she buzzed back into the air, watching the worm disappear beneath the ground only to rumble up underneath Shua. Tonyo got out of the way, rising as the worm rose into the air to make sure that Shua didn't get eaten. She watched as her friend put her strength to good use and skillfully forced the worm to open it's pincers. Flying to where her friend was currently locked in pincers, she couldn't stop her head shake at Shua's ear to ear grin. "You're crazy, you know that? You could get yourself killed one day but you're happy as a clam. I personally don't see the problem with the other things you've fought. There was still plenty for me to tend to afterwards you know, despite them being 'not real challenges for Shua the Slayer.'" Tonyo complained as Shua pushed the pincers apart.

Tonyo was quick to scurry out of the way as the worm plunged it's face back towards the surface of the sand, unable to do anything more then watch. She was so very tiny there was just nothing she could do against a worm that size. Even a frost would probably not register to a sandworm this immense. Besides, she knew Shua would come out the victor. She always did, even if bruised and worse for wear.

proxy.php

There was an odd sifting in the sand a fair distance off that caught it's attention when it had dove back into the earth, but it thought so very little of it when it was so very busy fighting such troublesome prey. Having caught prey between pincers, the worm attempted to smash it into tasty remains. If it could just make it so the creature couldn't breathe and suffocated at the very least. It was so certain it could do that much... and then the prey was pushing the pincer's apart and no matter how hard it fought it could not hold the prey.

Desperate, feeling the prey begin to slip from it's grasp, it plunged head first towards the ground. It's plan was to crush it against something else to smother it and stop it's planning. Perhaps if the worm was able to burrow far enough down it could suffocate the prey beneath the sand. Whatever the final decision, it did not escape the ancient beast the strength of the prey it fought. It was not only desperately hungry at this point, but desperate for the nutritious strength that this prey promised with it's will and continued fight.

The noises that came from the prey registered as vibrations, though it didn't know that the prey was communicating. It did not know that such things were words spoken to it. Words were beyond it's comprehension. All it felt were the vibrations of sound and it was lead to believe that perhaps the prey was getting tired or it had been injured and whimpered in pain. At any rate, the plunge towards the surface was all it could thing to do, the sounds made at it meaning nothing as all that reached it's enraged mind was destruction of the prey and the feast of power that would come afterwards. Because it did not fear dying. It had lived so long death was no longer even a consideration in it's simple mind.

Angel Rose ?

70dwYzR.jpg
Wow! Angel Rose's little speech really had the crowd going! In a matter of seconds she was met with loud cheers, people begging for her to touch them like she had with the other man and many requesting pictures and autographs. This was the kind of attention she always craved. In her eyes, she could see millions of fans now adoring her every breath, cosplays (shitty, of course. No one could be as beautiful as herself) made in her honour, and even bedroom shrines covered in all her pictures being made, and this was fantastic. Beaming brightly, the woman released a sweet laugh before throwing a handful of glitter to the crowd in front of her. "Thank you so much for understanding, everyone! I love you all!~"

For the next few minutes, all cameras and eyes were turned towards her as she signed autographs and answered questions for the media. Naturally, with so much attention being poured onto her, Angel Rose couldn't help but spin every question thrown at her into something about herself. What happened at the bank turned into what her favourite pastry dish was, the condition of the two other heroes was answered with what animals she had growing up were and how they made her into a better person, and when asked what their foes looked like, she gave a little speech about how they didn't matter, all that did was that her fans were safe from harm and some merchandise of herself was soon to be released. It was probably beyond irritating for the reporters, bu her fans just drank her responses like it was water. In a way, her replies made it hard to hate her because they seemed so innocent, kinda like how you can't stay mad at a cute little puppy, so no one really corrected her on what she was saying.

After the reporters had given up on their questions, Rosamaria happily returned to joking with the crowd and taking selfies with various people. In doing so, she didn't even realise Courtney making her way towards her, so when her feet left the ground and she was hoisted over her shoulder, she was understandably shocked. "M-m-matteeeee!" Angel Rose cried, kicking her feet like a stubborn three year old. "I need to sign more autographs, you baka!" Those poor autographs were unfortunately going to remain unsigned as the dark skinned woman showed no signs of stopping, causing the blonde to puff out her cheeks in a huff. "You're no fun..." Angel Rose grumbled lowly with pursed lips, ceasing her kicks and just hanging limply in defeat. Then, rather rudely, she was shoved into a shabby, icky, stinky old truck! SHOVED! She was completely outraged! That was until she saw Golden Sun inside too as well as Fuego, and everything was made clear. This kidnapping could only mean one thing...

"Ufufufufu... Are you two planning to have a threeway with me?"

... Maybe not...

@Kayzo

Florette ?

kii_monster_musume_79269.jpg
'How am I even going to tame this worm?' Florette's mind wandered as she walked, various outcomes swarming around like bees to a flower. 'Does it even know what I am...? Probably not... It's most likely lived here all its life... B-but maybe it's communicated to some spirits that wander here and they've told it stories of forests... That would help a ton...'

Using several to shield her eyes from the overhead sun, the dryad paused momentarily, glancing around once more. Maybe her roots gave her the wrong directions...? The soil here was practically nonexistent, after all... So it would make some sort of sense for her to be incorrect. But if that was the case, then she'd be stuck wandering this entire desert for many, many days... And that was too risky for her own liking. Thankfully, she didn't have much time to fret as just as she began to worry, the creature flew upwards from out of the ground far ahead of her before sinking below again, and her heart lightened. The sight was not only extremely beautiful, but also incredibly heart warming. Hope had returned to her, and now knowing the Sandworm was alive and healthy, she continued her travels in a much faster, excited pace. However, as she grew closer to the area, a figure stood before her, instantly confusing her. Was it another spirit? Perhaps the centaur her friend had sent to fetch her? Who knew... Looks like she was going to have to investigate...

"Foolish beast, FACE ME!!" Florette could hear the figure roar as she drew closer, and instantly anger began to bubble within her. Oh, it just had to be a hunter human, didn't it? Stupid woman was going to get herself killed, taunting the poor Sandworm like that... Perhaps that would be for the best though... A tiny little voice then began to squeak a reply, the words too soft for her to pick up herself, but she could see the tiny figure fluttering in the air, the sight only increasing her rage. 'They kidnapped a fairy too?!' This was awful...Florette was going to have to put a stop to this before the Sandworm or fairy could get hurt...

"What are y-"

Her sentence was cut off just as the worm burst out from the ground again, capturing the woman in its mouth. She tried to resist, cheering all the while, but didn't she realise this was her death? There was no way she could escape the mighty creature's mouth, especially with it now rushing downwards into the ground. That's what you get for messing with things ten times your size. Florette made sure to stay out of the worm's way and instead gained ground to approached the little fairy, placing a hand on her chest. "What are you doing here?" She questioned it softly, furrowing her brow. "The human is dead... You are now free to return home, little one. The Sandworm is going to be safe."

@RubyRose @Kayzo @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98

Golden Sun: In Johanna

Mary stumbled forward as Fuego suddenly pulled her forward by her scarf. "I've never wanted to actually honest to God slap the shit out of you more than I do right now,"She understood why the girl was so mad about everything and the magician believed that she really did deserve to be hit if it let off some steam. She's taken much worse than a punch or a slap from Courtney before, so this would be nothing. She'd recover within the hour depending on how hard she got hit. But much to her surprise a hit never came. Instead she got scolded about how being the good girl isn't what this job is about and that she wasn't cut out for this. Maybe that last part was true, that she wasn't really ready for the life of a super. Either she wasn't mature enough or didn't have the skills to be one. However she couldn't go back now. Mary was too far in to back out. Besides, one of these days she was going to prove her as a Thunderc*nt worth one way or another. She was the youngest one in the group which meant she had plenty of room to grow and get better. "Ok Fuego, I get it, I'm not cool enough to be in your squad because I messed up today. This is what I get for trying to be nice. Whatever..." Her tone wasn't hostile or snappy, more annoyed if anything. Luckily she was released not long after as Courtney went to go answer a call she received. Although Mary couldn't exactly hear everything that was going on she could tell that it wasn't good for her leader, evident by the sudden glare towards her followed by the phone getting shot up. At first Mary believed that the phone call had been about them, and that someone had gotten angry and blamed Fuego for what happened here at the bank, but that theory was soon disproved as Angel Rose got swept up by Courtney. By the looks of it they were going to be bringing home a new member. Rushing to the car Mary got into the back seat with Angel, wanting to give the woman up front some space or alone time. Plus she was probably the last person she wanted sitting by her. "Ufufufufu... Are you two planning to have a threeway with me?" A questioning glance was shot her way as the question was asked. "Why the hell would we want to have a threeway with you? Even if I agreed to it, which I'm not, surely Courtney wouldn't either, nor would anyone else. We don't want to risk getting arrested for lewd acts upon a child." In her eyes the girl looked around sixteen or seventeen, and although Mary herself could probably get away with it, she had Pierce at base whom she couldn't betray. "So sorry babe, no anyway unless it's a one way."

Devil's Advocate: Secret Underground Base

Megumi had managed to get Canvas back to their secret underground base while drawing little attention. It was hard to do seeing that a naked woman was walking around the city, but fortunately all she had to do was flash her long sword at any men or woman that tried to hit on her. Any unfortunate souls that ignored the warnings were most likely sent to hell. And there were a few people who she had to strike down, but it was no one really important, just alcoholics who were trying to cheat on their families with her, or homeless people, or hookers, or people trying to grab that bag of cash. Total death count racked up to about 10, which isn't that bad. It made her happy, and Satan happy, which should make the humans happy. It's better that a few souls go to hell rather than having the devil rise from the underworld and destroy all life as we know it. The demon checked around one last time to make sure no one followed before descending into the base, pulling Canvas along with her. From the looks and sounds of it most of the other member's were off doing their own missions leaving only the Mari bots and Ourobourus to roam around. It wasn't hard to find her leader in the seemingly huge base, the black haired girl using her demon senses to sniff her out. It seemed that she was playing or watching something with a Mari bot. Looking back to Canvas, she led the two to the room and said before entering, "Only speak when spoken to. Do not say something idiotic either, or one of us will be forced to end you. Just say yes to everything and you'll be ok." With that said the naked girl entered the room and stood to the side of the TV, not wanting to interfere with whatever they were doing. She glanced quickly at the Mari bot quickly, hoping she wouldn't have another outburst, before putting her full attention on Maia. "Master, I have done what you've asked of me. Here is the girl you requested, safe and unharmed, although I can not say the same for me. But my injuries are minimal and do not require medical attention." She explained, bowing briefly before standing up straight. The bite wound on her shoulder had stopped bleeding, a few dry trails of red running down her shoulder and arm.

@Mitchs98 @SirBlazeALot @Leaf Fi

Alice Liddell

Interacting with: Gallie and Marionetta

896.jpg
What did she mean by getting in her way? Alice thought. Either way, if Gallie trusted this robot, so would she. "Really? I'm quite picky with who I choose to interact with on a platonic level." Alice replied, unaffected by Mari's affection. However, she smirked. "I don't know, there are a lot of bad people in this world that don't need to be racist to be assholes. For one, money can ruin even the best of people. Do you have any experiences with that? Because I have." How cynical and bitter of the British woman. The whole money thing did hit close to home, and Alice wouldn't be afraid to rant on and on about how money was the root of all evils. Of course it wasn't, humans were. In true British stereotyping, perhaps she could go and protest anarchy?

The dark haired woman scoffed as she put her feet up on a corner that didn't interfere with Gallie's vision. Besides, she was allowed to do that on a straight stretch of road, right? As Mari finished talking, she began to think for herself. "Though... I suppose I like you too. Gallie's right, it was amazing how you broke us out. Broke everyone out." She responded and agreed with her friend, looking out the window once again. Trees. How many of them were there, anyways?

Alice was glad that Gallie found her worthy to be with. I mean, why would you spend so much time with someone for them not to consider you a friend? If Marionetta was important to her, then she was important to Alice. Though... the woman wasn't sure if she could be trusted. "Marionetta... how did you get into Silverhold?" Alice decided to attempt getting more information. Behind the blue head of the android, the hatter peeked out from underneath. To her, the hatter was a symbol of uncertainty... something that was bound to jump out and pull something unexpected. Alice relled back in shock and grimaced in shock. The hatter wasn't evil nor good, but it did put an unsettling feeling in her stomach. Perhaps rightfully so.

@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot

Ouroboros

large.jpg

Maia groaned as she mashed the buttons on her controller, trying futilely to land a hit on Marionetta. She regretted telling her little robot pet not to hold back. As she lost her last life for the 10th time since they started, Maia crushed the controller in her hand.

"UGH! This is why I hate video games! Come on Marie, you're going to learn a new game toni-"

Just as Maia started to drag Marionetta off of the couch, she turned to Megumi, realising the girl had been standing there for a few moments.

"Master, I have done what you've asked of me. Here is the girl you requested, safe and unharmed, although I can not say the same for me. But my injuries are minimal and do not require medical attention."

"Well done! You're quite reliable, aren't you? Go get that sexy ass some rest, dearie, while i talk with our guest..."

Maia dropped Marie back onto the couch, and pushed Megumi out the door, slapping her bare butt playfully as she turned to face the girl Megumi had been sent to collect.

"Hello, cutie~ its nice to meet you. I watched your performance earlier, and I was really imimpressed."

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot. @Mitchs98

Kayzo said:
Golden Sun: In Johanna
Mary stumbled forward as Fuego suddenly pulled her forward by her scarf. "I've never wanted to actually honest to God slap the shit out of you more than I do right now,"She understood why the girl was so mad about everything and the magician believed that she really did deserve to be hit if it let off some steam. She's taken much worse than a punch or a slap from Courtney before, so this would be nothing. She'd recover within the hour depending on how hard she got hit. But much to her surprise a hit never came. Instead she got scolded about how being the good girl isn't what this job is about and that she wasn't cut out for this. Maybe that last part was true, that she wasn't really ready for the life of a super. Either she wasn't mature enough or didn't have the skills to be one. However she couldn't go back now. Mary was too far in to back out. Besides, one of these days she was going to prove her as a Thunderc*nt worth one way or another. She was the youngest one in the group which meant she had plenty of room to grow and get better. "Ok Fuego, I get it, I'm not cool enough to be in your squad because I messed up today. This is what I get for trying to be nice. Whatever..." Her tone wasn't hostile or snappy, more annoyed if anything. Luckily she was released not long after as Courtney went to go answer a call she received. Although Mary couldn't exactly hear everything that was going on she could tell that it wasn't good for her leader, evident by the sudden glare towards her followed by the phone getting shot up. At first Mary believed that the phone call had been about them, and that someone had gotten angry and blamed Fuego for what happened here at the bank, but that theory was soon disproved as Angel Rose got swept up by Courtney. By the looks of it they were going to be bringing home a new member. Rushing to the car Mary got into the back seat with Angel, wanting to give the woman up front some space or alone time. Plus she was probably the last person she wanted sitting by her. "Ufufufufu... Are you two planning to have a threeway with me?" A questioning glance was shot her way as the question was asked. "Why the hell would we want to have a threeway with you? Even if I agreed to it, which I'm not, surely Courtney wouldn't either, nor would anyone else. We don't want to risk getting arrested for lewd acts upon a child." In her eyes the girl looked around sixteen or seventeen, and although Mary herself could probably get away with it, she had Pierce at base whom she couldn't betray. "So sorry babe, no anyway unless it's a one way."

Devil's Advocate: Secret Underground Base

Megumi had managed to get Canvas back to their secret underground base while drawing little attention. It was hard to do seeing that a naked woman was walking around the city, but fortunately all she had to do was flash her long sword at any men or woman that tried to hit on her. Any unfortunate souls that ignored the warnings were most likely sent to hell. And there were a few people who she had to strike down, but it was no one really important, just alcoholics who were trying to cheat on their families with her, or homeless people, or hookers, or people trying to grab that bag of cash. Total death count racked up to about 10, which isn't that bad. It made her happy, and Satan happy, which should make the humans happy. It's better that a few souls go to hell rather than having the devil rise from the underworld and destroy all life as we know it. The demon checked around one last time to make sure no one followed before descending into the base, pulling Canvas along with her. From the looks and sounds of it most of the other member's were off doing their own missions leaving only the Mari bots and Ourobourus to roam around. It wasn't hard to find her leader in the seemingly huge base, the black haired girl using her demon senses to sniff her out. It seemed that she was playing or watching something with a Mari bot. Looking back to Canvas, she led the two to the room and said before entering, "Only speak when spoken to. Do not say something idiotic either, or one of us will be forced to end you. Just say yes to everything and you'll be ok." With that said the naked girl entered the room and stood to the side of the TV, not wanting to interfere with whatever they were doing. She glanced quickly at the Mari bot quickly, hoping she wouldn't have another outburst, before putting her full attention on Maia. "Master, I have done what you've asked of me. Here is the girl you requested, safe and unharmed, although I can not say the same for me. But my injuries are minimal and do not require medical attention." She explained, bowing briefly before standing up straight. The bite wound on her shoulder had stopped bleeding, a few dry trails of red running down her shoulder and arm.

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot. @Mitchs98

@SirBlazeALot

Canvas: Secret Underground Base
Canvas had admittedly been staring a Megumi pretty much the entire time since they'd left the vault. Who could blame her? She was literally standing right beside her, and frankly the only thing stopping her from hitting on her or touching her was what she did to everyone else that did it. Though, she did take a picture..or three.. when she ran off to murder some guy. She had to admit, she did have a nice enough body she was tempted to risk it. She doubted she'd kill her, since apparently her boss wanted her. But she could still maim her, she supposed.

Nevertheless they soon reached the base, and soon after that the room Ouroboros was in. She nodded in response to the set of instructions and momentarily debated on taking her mask off, before deciding to keep it on. At-least for now. There was no real way she could escape these people, but she still felt safer this way. She blushed slightly as Ouroboros slapped Megumi in the butt, and slightly more as she addressed her.

She smiled and nodded at her, "Really? Thank you. I do what I can, really. If it weren't for you sending Megumi to rescue me I wouldn't of made it out. Never would of thought they'd send a team of supers to a bank robbery.." She replied. "You can call me Canvas, nice to meet you Ms..?" She added, trailing off as to indicate her questioning her name.

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Golden Sun & Angel Rose

Courtney_zpsohmsguxr.jpg

Courtney echoed Mary's shock from Rosamaria's question. "What the fuck, NO!" Her frustration with Mary carried over into her tone. "Why the fuck would that be your first guess?" Fuego revved up Whitney and sped off and away from the bank. Along the way, she explained to the blonde, and Mary, why she was being kidnapped. "I'm fucking required to offer you a position on our team. For some reason, my fucking bosses think that you're some kind of magical prodigy or something." Courtney's grip on the wheel tightened and Whitney began to pick up speed.

"But my being
required to offer you a position doesn't mean I want to. Because firstly, when I asked you what you could do you blew fucking glitter in my face." Some of that glitter was still present as well. "And second, I fucking hate magicians," she took the moment to segue into lecturing Mary. "As soon as you idiots can't use your powers you fucking pull down your pants and bend over and let the bad guys fuck you up the ass! God forbid you use your fucking brain every now and then to solve a god damn problem! So if you like what you see at the tower, and you do want to join the team, Lil' Bitch you better be ready because I'm going to make you bitches into heroes."

@Kayzo @Leaf Fi

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: Blinded, Patient #42568/Ourobouros, Canvas, Devil's Advocate

full

Marionetta tilted her head at Alice's words about money. "People do a lot of bad things for a lot of reasons. Like us! We're gonna go kill a bunch of people to protect Gallie. People who live in glass houses, amirite?" She realized as she was saying it that she probably shouldn't have, so she added, "But at least we have a cool reason to be assholes. Money is a lame reason to be an asshole."

Mari was appreciating all of the "love" she was getting from the girls. She looked down curiously at Gallie's hand when she squeezed her knee, mostly because she had been unfamiliar with the gesture but interpreted it as a sign of love. And what with Alice admitting that she liked her too, Marionetta decided to try it out herself. "I love you too, Alice!" Marionetta sat up in her seat, reached ahead of her, and squeezed Alice's knee before falling back into her seat in a fit of giggles. "I like that!"

"I don't know if I ever thanked you for getting us out of there, Marionetta... Even if you didn't go there to break everyone out, thanks for breaking us out regardless." Marionetta's eyes became hearts and she melted into her seat. "You are very welcome." Marionetta did indeed go to the prison to break everyone out, but she hadn't anticipated that she'd make so many friends. Her eyes became normal as she caught Alice's question, but before she could answer, Alice got all weird from looking at her. Marionetta sat up once more and answered, "I got in through the door," sarcastically before revealing the true answer.

"The Power Tower was called to destroy me discreetly. I let them break a few of my units before surrendering. They thought that was all I had but I'd built waaaaay more units than that. I hid them away so I could break everyone out of Silverhold so that those stupid heroes would be preoccupied for a while." Marionetta spoke rather swiftly, politely answering Alice's question first as her protocol demanded before asking her own. "Are you okay Alice? That was weird."

Back at base the android found herself in a pickle. She could either anger Maia by continuously winning or anger her by toning down her mad MLG skills. Even then, it would be hard for her to refuse a direct order from Maia like that. Not because of her programming, Marionetta had programmed defiance into her system herself, it was because she felt compelled to be obedient toward Maia. It was odd to imagine someone looking so stressed while winning at a video game. She jumped a bit when Maia crushed her controller, but found herself relieved that Maia was going to teach her a new game, and hopefully that would entertain her more than losing a bunch. Unfortunately, Marionetta's least favorite demon appeared...naked for some reason, alongside a stranger. She found herself jealous of both girls, despite believing that she was the Boss's favorite. A judgmental glare sat upon her catty face as she studied Canvas. Normally, she'd be trying to use her facial recognition to see what she could dig up on the internet about her but...you know...masks and stuff.

@RubyRose @theglassangel

RAID

"You'd bring us with you?" Joan leaned back, raising an eyebrow skeptically, but unable to keep a grin off of her face. Damn Joan, she thought to herself proudly. She'd gone from scaring Anastasia off to her wondering if she could come on her magical adventures across the country. "I mean... if not, that's fine as well. Just the way you phrased that made it sound... like you would bring me along with you." Joan giggled happily, and waved dismissively. "I'm sorry it's just...that was really cute."

Joan's smile however completely faded as Anastasia took over. Of course, she didn't pinpoint that as the reason for the change in behavior, it was the topic. She could feel her face getting hot, her fists clinching under the table, her brow furrowing...all signs that she was becoming murderously angry. This anger subsided however when Anastasia reached over the table. Joan took Anastasia's hand in both of hers, and before she spoke, she tried to put her thoughts together.

She let out a breath and gently rubbed a thumb over Anastasia's hand. "Honey I can find anyone with a name and enough time. And I mean...a lot of time." Too bad she didn't have a Marionetta on deck, huh? "But I can most certainly fucking do it...the only thing is..." Joan smiled warmly and tightened her grip on Anastasia's hand a bit. "Taking you and your friend with me would be too dangerous. I get into a lot of shit and--" Joan's phone buzzed in her pocket and her head perked up suddenly. She checked her phone quickly before shoving it back in her pocket. "Okay, yeah, let's talk somewhere else. Like, now. Not your place, though," Joan rapidly finished her ice tea and dropped a $50 tip on the table. She stood up and held a hand out to Anastasia.

@RubyRose

SHUA THE SLAYER

"Hah! Those were scratches at best Tonyo!" Shua retorted dismissively. "Not a single one of them made me fear for my life! Just like you WORM!" Shua looked up at the worm's mouth and grinned. Pressing against the pincer with the hilt of Dragoncrusher and her palm, she prepared herself to escape from its grip. Every battle worth anything was bound to give her some kind of injury. As the worm arced to fall back into the ground, Shua dropped from the worm's grip while simultaneously using her sword to pierce through a layer of the beasts' shell. Shua used the blade to swing to the worm's underbelly. And when the worm descended into the ground, Shua landed hard on her back just outside of the worm's new hole. "Ouch...alright...that hurt just a bit," Shua croaked out quietly. She pulled Dragoncrusher out and laid on her back in the shadow of the worm and in the clouds of sand it kicked up as it descended back into the Earth.

When the tail of the worm disappeared under the sand, Shua stood up and stretched. "I GROW TIRED OF YOUR GAMES WOR--" Shua finally noticed the creature that had...well, she wasn't sure. She didn't seem strong enough to fight the worm, she hadn't heard her from being so close to the worm as it tunneled back underground, so Shua made the amazingly large leap in her head that the worm had somehow been hunting her. "Fear not, buxom one!" Shua announced as the dust cleared. "This beast will die hungry! Of this I assure you!" Upon studying the creature Shua thought she looked a lot like a Dryad from home. "Look Tonyo! There are Dryads here too!" Shua could feel another vibration under her. She knew she'd gotten the worm's attention because she was clearly the strongest warrior here, but it was now occurring to her that the Dryad would probably taste better to the worm than she would. Shua swung her gigantic sword into an offensive stance with one hand and roughly pushed the Dryad away with the other. Remember, giantess strength. "Tonyo, lead the Dryad away from the beast! She'd make far too great of a meal in her current state!"

@RubyRose @Leaf Fi (you guys aren't there yet but just to keep you up to speed) @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98 @Kayzo

Gallie flinched inwardly at being compared to bad people. She'd been working so very hard to see herself as a good person. Someone her mother would be proud of. But her mother wouldn't be proud of what she was doing that moment. Planning to kill to keep herself safe. Leading the way into destroying so many innocent lives. Gallie's gaze on the road became glassy as that inner war started again and she lost her grip on the conversation still going on around her. It was almost like a bad radio station that was cutting in and out. Clips of words in Alice's voice, bits and pieces from Marionetta. She was able to call herself back together when the discussion of Silverhold started and compliments were passed to Mari, before her eyes glazed over once more.

Motion caught Gallie's eye and she watched Marionetta lean forward and squeeze Alice's knee. With her inner turmoil she really couldn't do more then assess what had happened. If she had been her usual self, though, it would have cracked a smile from her. The robot, though ruthless, was also cute... in a sense. Almost like a child though with the intelligence of a super computer.

Slamming on the breaks, almost hitting the vehicle in front of her, Gallie shook her head hard- trying to clear herself of distraction. It was dangerous to be lost in thought while driving. "Sorry." She mumbled, glancing over at Alice and Marionetta to see if they were both alright before looking back at the road. She didn't give an explanation. She wasn't sure if they had even noticed her distraction while driving. At the next opportunity she moved over a few lanes to pull off the road, rubbing her eyes once they were safely out of traffic. "Everyone still in one piece?"

Anastasia//Ism - Spending time with Joan

Joan's giggle was likewise amusing for Ism, though it irritated Anastasia. What kind of woman giggles like that? A crazy one. She harrumphed inside Ism's mind but it was ignored. Ism couldn't stop the reaction of her cheeks turning a deep shade of red, gaze moving down to stare at the table. Both Ism and Anastasia noticed the change in Joan after Anastasia's little speech. Ism dearly wanted to tell Anastasia how much the woman obviously didn't like her, but was unable to without sounding crazy in front of Joan once more.

That Joan did take Ism's hand was reassuring though the quiet was unnerving. Ism wasn't too terribly bothered; more concerned that she had offended Joan. Anastasia was waiting with baited breath, though; wanting to know if she'd be able to count on this person or not. Perhaps Ism fascination would get them the closure they had needed for as long as they had been a joined being.

Anastasia was surprised by how... tender Joan's grip on their hand was. It seemed to actually hold some kindness, and was overall gentle instead of the harsh grip the red haired girl had been imagining. It was oddly soothing. Though Anastasia still didn't trust her. Ism was following Joan's every word, observing the woman's body language as well as intonations. Nodding along as Joan spoke, a small smile flitted to her lips when Joan said that she couldn't take her friend. Ism wondered what Joan would do if she knew that Ism and that friend were almost one and the same... and you couldn't bring one without taking the other. Ism was going to ask if that made it too dangerous for it to come along as well, but didn't get the chance.

Surprised by the sudden change, Ism rose and took Joan's hand without question. "Do you have a place in mind?" Ism inquired as they left the restaurant. Well that took a sudden turn. Anastasia noted, excitement flooding her little corner of their shared mind and making Ism jittery with excess energy. The grip on Joan's hand was a little tight, showing the fear that was currently clutching at Ism's heart. Despite the courage earlier, Ism was afraid of what Joan would think of the secret. What she would do to Ism and Anastasia once she knew... would she think them a monster and put them in jail? Perhaps send them off to a laboratory? Would she reject Ism completely? Ism followed regardless, expression a bit dazed and distant. "So... who've you been chatting with? Erm.. texting?"

Tonyo - Trying to help Shua, Guiding the Dryad

Tonyo just huffed and stamped her tiny foot in the air, arms crossed over her chest as Shua brushed off her injuries again. The woman seemed to have no self preservation what so ever. Tonyo was quite certain Shua would be dead already if it weren't for having the fairy around. Her eyes rolled so harshly they were in danger of rolling out of her head at Shua's admittance that that had hurt a little. Grumbling to herself she only became aware of a presence of another when her fairy senses began to tingle at having a plant nearby. Confused, she had missed the dryad's opening statement, too absorbed with her irritation with Shua and her recklessness.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here. You're going to die in this heat!" Tonyo tittered, waggling her finger at the dryad as if admonishing a child, flittering right into the woman's face. "There isn't any water out here for you!" She added, not listening to the dryad, too stuck on her own tirade at a tree wandering into the desert. That was certain death for them. Was this creature suicidal perhaps?

"It had better die hungry Shua! Because I will probably get eaten too if you don't slay it. And then you'll have that on your conscience! Letting your fairy friend die." Tonyo shouted though she doubted Shua could hear her. The half blooded giantess was too busy with her battle. Tonyo did catch Shua's orders, though, and nodded. "Yeah, follow me away from the nasty sandworm now Dryad. Otherwise it might eat you all up in one bite." Tonyo said, fluttering back and forth in front of the dryad's face, much like a fly would. "Come on, this way." She said, fluttering at eye level in a direction that lead away from the sandworm and Shua. Still completely oblivious of the dryad's true intents.

proxy.php

Senses flickering as yet another creature wandered into it's hunting grounds and it would have called with joy at the bountiful feast if it weren't for the fact it was still feeling the pain from the prey's attacks. It could acutely feel the wound inflicted, sand grinding against it's injury and causing irritation on top of the burns of pain. Thankfully the wound was not so deep as to cause any lethal wounds, or weaken it's body to a terrible extent. It was merely enraged, set on killing this sharp prey.

The activities outside of the current face off were lost on it. It sensed the second presence of that new prey and nothing more. More vibrations from more fighting, and the worm hoped some of them were from the prey's screams of pain. Though it had escaped it's clutches before it could crush the vermin. As it dove down, yet another slice of white hot agony struck it and it screamed once more though it's cries were lost into the sand it sought safety in. Fear was distant from it's mind. Practically nonexistent. But it was beginning to wonder if it should come up and continue to fight. The prey had already left two wounds on it. Wounds that would take time to heal, that leaked precious liquids from the worms body and put it in danger of starving from falling into a weakened state.

Feeling the two prey move near one another, vibrations in the sand reading one larger mass instead of two small ones, the worm attempted to think of something new to try. It did not know if this second prey was dangerous as the first prey, and was discovering that head on attacks with the first prey only received it more injuries. Tunneling up from the sand at immense speed, it moved in a spiraling motion so that it completel surfaced, making a coil around the two creatures, tail flipping out to attempt to crush the two prey, though it mainly aimed for the clawed creature. It's new plan was to attack with it's tail, where damage would be less dangerous and yet it would still have crushing force. It would also have a little more flexibility as it's tail was more easily maneuvered. It would smack and swipe and crush witht hat tail. The prey would rue it's decision to cross into the desert and the worm would have it's meal.

Angel Rose ?

f1466d8ac0544ffe4682411a5d659262.jpg
Okay... So maybe Rosamaria was wrong, which is pretty darn shocking as she's always right. While Mary went for a more polite letdown, telling her she wouldn't touch a child, Courtney completely ripped her a new one in a tone that suggested something was a little bit wrong upstairs with the blonde. I mean, excuse me? How dare she! She may be a gorgeous tsundere, but damn! That was just mean! Rosamaria immediately gasped, taken aback, and stared at both women incredulously. For a second she waited for either to apologise or announce that their words weren't true, but that never happened. Kinda hurtful, especially from her bishoujo saviour, and it made the poor woman sulk. She puffed out her cheeks and pursed her lips, dramatically twisting her body to the side and folding her arms across her chest. "Not a child..." She grumbled with a stomp of her feet.

After a little bit of silence, the woman Rosamaria was mostly in a huff with spoke up once again. "I'm fucking required to offer you a position on our team. For some reason, my fucking bosses think that you're some kind of magical prodigy or something." Oh...? This definitely caught her attention... Her pursed lips dropped to an intrigued frown, her eyebrows perking as her gaze focused on the back of Courtney's seat. "But my being required to offer you a position doesn't mean I want to." The blond stifled a giggle. 'Typical tsundere.'

For the rest of the speech, she kinda faded out, not paying too much attention as her excitement was bubbling like a a shaken bottle of coca cola. She, Rosamaria Bloom, was finally going to be a full fledged magical girl?! This truly was the greatest day of her life! Sure, no black cat or some weird white, cat/bunny alien thing was recruiting her like in the countless manga and anime she's dedicated her life to watching, but two attractive women were just as good in her eyes. After Courtney had finished her little speech the loudest and most obnoxious squeal escaped her mouth as she did a mini fist pump. "I'm going to be a magical girl! Oh my gosh! I'M GOING TO BE ONE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Rosamaria laughed without a care in the world, throwing her body towards Mary and arms around her neck in a hug. The hug itself lasted around a second for the crimson eyed woman quickly withdrew and took a hold of the other's hands, raising them chest level as she continued to beam. "This is the BEST!" Squeaking with a happy tear now rolling down her cheek, Rosamaria then released her hands as quickly and, once more, Mary was pulled into a huge hug. This time, her face also pressed against Mary's neck as she happily hummed the chorus of one of her favourite @Kayzo @SirBlazeALot

Florette ?

SoOxn.jpg

Wait... What? Florette blinked as the small fairy fluttered to her face, taking a step backwards for personal space. Rather than answer her, it decided to lecture her on the fact she was out in this desert, something she already knew was reckless enough. "I know that, but if you would just-"

"Fear not, buxom one!" ... Huh? Florette's gaze flickered back to the still alive human before gasping in shock. 'H-how did it survive?!' The dryad felt a shudder of unease run down her spine and she shook her head desperately. "No! No, that's the complete opposite of what I want!" Her cry fell on short ears as the two companions seemingly blocked her out. Rather annoying, but to pour more salt to the wound, Shua said something that, with her lack of knowledge of the woman, didn't sit well with her. "There are Dryads here too!"

Now, if giants and giantesses were common where she lived, Florette wouldn't have blinked an eye. However, as you could guess, she hadn't ever heard of a giant let alone seen one. I mean, right now? Shua was believed to just be huge human, and a rather horrid one at that. So hearing that this wasn't the first time she had seen a Dryad, it angered Florette. Had she kidnapped them alongside this fairy? Had she brainwashed or even murdered them by slowly chopping down their trees? Even worse, would Florette fall victim as well once this Sandworm had been slain...? The horrid thoughts washed over her like water escaping a poorly built dam, and slowly her hands curled into fists, vines coiling. She would have to put a stop to this human's rein of terror...

Ever so slowly, the vines at the nape of the Dryad's neck began to grow in length, and they began to slither like snakes to where Shua's ankles lay. Before they could even touch her skin though, the giantess placed a large hand against Florette's forehead and roughly shoved her backwards. As she stumbled backwards her vines retreated, pushing against the ground to try and steady her as she flailed her arms. After a few steps she was steady once again, but now the vibration underground was growing stronger, a sign the Sandworm was about to reemerge. Her eyes cast back to Shua, to her sword, but before she could tackle the other the fairy darted in front of her face. "Follow me away from the nasty Sandworm now Dyrad." Tonyo said, fluttered to and fro as if she wanted all her attention. "Otherwise it might eat you all up in one bite." Florette shook her head, taking a stubborn step backwards as the fairy continued to chitter away.

"No! Don't you understand?! This Sandworm needs our protection! I'm here to s-"

Suddenly, a muddy brown wall began to shoot up from out of the ground, and Florette yelped in shock, covering her eyes with her forearms to block the sand and dirt flying. Everything trembled as the Sandworm began began its coil, and the Dyrad winced as she turned her gaze to the giantess. "DON'T KILL IT!" She cried out. "IT'S INNOCENT! THE SANDWORM MEANS NO HARM!" Of course, just to prove her wrong, the large worm began another attack with its tail. If only it were possible to grow in size now... The soil was too poor for her to do so to get them both out, so Florette was stuck with her current appearance. However, if she could tend to some of its wounds... Maybe it would realise they weren't trying to harm it? It was worth a try, at least. Unfortunately, with her current position, studying the entire worm would be risky, and it would also take far too long for her to boost herself over the worm with her vines with this tail whipping around...

"Quick!" Florette dodged the incoming attack with the help of her vines, using them to help give a higher jump over the tail as they pushed her upwards. "Help me heal the Sandworm! It is the only thing we can do!"

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

Alice Liddell

Interacting with: Marionetta and Gallie

896.jpg
Alice grimaced. The multicolour cat crawled in between the small robot. It had a tentative way of moving its body through each leg. Shooting her a toothy grin that shot chills up her spine, as the robot kept talking, the creature of her imagination did something strange. With sharp claws seeming to have been created from thin air, several jagged claws stabbed at her, revealing a mess of wires and strange electrical contraptions. They seemed to look like the ones from the closet back in Silverhold. Obviously, that would be what it looked like to her, since Alice wasn't good with technology as a whole. A beating red heart made of many gears. Near the edge were the brown remnants of dried blood. What could this mean? She thought as the puppet kept talking. While most people would have tried to come back to reality, Alice tended to stay. Those visions had to have a purpose being there, and not accepting this area of her mind would be just insane.

Alice nodded along. That seemed like a rather legitimate answer, practical yet smart at the same time. Typical of someone quite inhuman and robotic. "I suppose building more of yourself is an easy task, then." Alice tersely replied, dismissing Marionetta's question. I mean, why would you even say the truth for a question like this? The woman was so intensely in thought that as the car dramatically rushed and stopped abruptly, the raven haired woman only reacted just mildly. "I'm fine, by the way." Looking out the window as they pulled out of each lane. "Gallie, the jam looks bad, should we check it out?" Alice asked along with the jumble of cars. This could be many things like an accident of some sort. That, or they could focus on the gang they needed to kill...

@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @ sorry wanted to add something to do on the road

The Wind Rider

Interacting with: TBD

id2968274pixiv_zps240deae2-1.jpg
It was another show in New York, and where had Kathalina ended up? It was sandy and in the middle of nowhere. This wasn't where she was supposed to be. After a night of celebration on another successful performance, the ballerina was full of self doubt. Her spins were too rigid, simply a second or two off. Her dance partner must have hated her... the expressions she pulled too weak and unbelievable. You see, she was the lead role in one of her favourite ballets, Swan Lake. It was one of the only shows that really allowed for one dancer to play the roles of both swans, those were for the more hardcore ballerinas, so it had to make sense that she would make it... right? I bet the other swans were out to get me...

Grabbing the one bag she always carried with her, her car was just waiting outside for her in the same old outskirts of the forest. It was rather normal for Kathalina to fly in between the major cities of New York, but stress had overtaken her. It was one of those RVs that were able to bypass just about any sort of terrain, useful if you were on the run. Most people would find it rather contradictory to be on the run but also perform at local shows, but a girl has to make a living. And so she did, for now, as Alexandrea Ivanov. You'd be surprised how many Russian names there were in the ballet world, a name like her's wasn't going to stand out. It was perfect. She paid off large sums of money for fake IDs and registration, should she ever need any.

There were rumours of another performance somewhere in the south that she would be able to watch... hopefully. Kathalina still had money to travel for the night. It was dangerous to stay in a city for more than one whole performance. Parking in front of a sketchy motel in a seemingly deserted towns meant for you to drive past, she slept in her mobile home. After getting ready and cleaning herself up, she found some bearable clothes. A leather jacket and light wash jeans made her seem like a biker that was passing by. Perfect. Wait... no. She took that thought back. That word would only be reserved in special occasions.

Driving to a nearby diner, she stopped by the entrance. Save for a few bikers with beer bellies and waitresses that have long past their prime, what they both had in common were their cigarettes and their crass attitudes. Clearly this place must have been given up on, a long time ago. Once the young dancer walked in, a cigarette and a couple of whistles were thrown in her direction. Not paying any mind, she sat down in a table by the window. A waitress came to address her. "May I take your order, ma'am?" A southern drawl escaped her lips. Nice enough. "I guess... a chicken pot pie, please." Responded the rider. She immediately regretted her decision. Southern food was notoriously fattening. "On it~" Off she went.

To pass the time, she swirled her glass of iced sweet tea and looked out the window. Barren as usual... unless...?

@ anyone

The Ring Master
2nlxzr4_by_princesschris89-d9c5xhf.jpg

Being on the hunt for a new addition to the circus brought some excitement to Ella's life. She always enjoyed running her circus, and thieving in such a fool proof manner- meaning the fools handed her the gold and she left without them the wiser until she was long gone- but the best part of her day was adding in a wonderful new act. And a dancer that could also turn into a tiger? Now that was too good to be true.

Ella had been tracking the rumors of this wind dancer for the longest time. Why she as referred to as a wind dancer Ella assumed it had to do with the way she had moved. And when she actually tracked the girl down enough to make it to a performance, she certainly wasn't disappointed in the slightest. While she watched the girl's graceful moves, twists and twirls her mind supplied high wire acts with wonderful twists and spins; amazing dares, and a wonderful end where she turned into a tiger. You couldn't get much better then that.

What happened after the performance could only be called stalking as Ella took a careful stance not to be seen, and then followed the beautiful dancer. Of course she wasn't wearing her usual garb; for once she didn't want to stand out and be center of attention. Finding her target at a fairly decent restaurant in the area, Ella decided to make her move.

"Greetin's stranger, ya aren' lookin' like yer from around here." So Ella's southern accent was a bit rusty, she hoped that her plaid shirt, jeans, cowboy boots and hat would help hide the fact that she was also not a native to the area. She confidently stood at the dancer's table with a wide, welcome smile in place. Her whip had been left at home... if she could convince the girl to come to the circus using regular means then things would go a lot smoother in the long run. She remained standing, hoping that the dancer was lonely enough to ask her to sit and join her.

@theglassangel

Golden Sun: In the car

Mary smirked slightly and looked out the window as Courtney told their newest member off. Her sad and defeated expression was actually pretty funny, but she didn't dare laugh, not wanting to draw unwanted attention to her. Courtney was mad enough at her, and with Angel Rose adding to that she'd never make it out of the car alive. However her suspicions were confirmed that the whole phone call was about the young looking girl and her position. They'd be keeping her and it obviously made Fuego angry. "And second, I fucking hate magicians," The nasty glare the magician received was expected and not taken the wrong way. Her dislike of magical people was pretty much out there, and it didn't bother Mary. She had some good points about how they're useless without their magic and that they'd let themselves get fucked in the ass. Maybe that last part wasn't true, but the rest was. "Jesus Courtney keep your eyes on the road and shut up. You need it." She said, sighing softly. "Welcome to the team..." Mary said, not yet looking back at the two.

Suddenly a high pitched scream broke the air and a body suddenly flew into Mary's body. It was only for a few moments but it scared her nonetheless. At first she thought that Fuego had taken a sharp and sudden turn, but really it was just Angel Rose getting excited over nothing. Seconds after their little hug Mary felt her hands be taken by someone else's. She didn't know why Angel was getting so excited. Being a Super wasn't as fun as it looked. Yes all of the fame and paparazzi was really nice, but actually going out and fighting wasn't. You could die or cause unnecessary death every day, and it was really stressful. She was tempted to catch her hands on fire right then and there just to keep her away, but she decided against it. And when Angel's face was buried into her neck she just sighed and hugged her back. Hopefully this would calm down the rabid magical girl.
"Yeah whatever. Maybe you need to shut up and calm down too." It was nice to have another magician on the team, but if she would always act this way maybe she would truly know what Courtney feels like 24/7.

@SirBlazeALot @Leaf Fi

(I don't have anything I can really do with Megumi so she will just be in her room)

Ouroboros

Maia grinned as the girl offered her name and asked for her own.

"Why, you can call me anything you like, beautiful...but if you'd like to keep on living, I would call me Ouroboros. Boss works, too."

Stepping forward, Maia started to circle around Canvas, observing her fully with a smile on her face.

"If you're wondering why you're here, its beca-"

Suddenly, alarns went off, as the televisions jumped to a new channel. On the screen a map of the world appeared, before zooming in on a desert. From there, a large ping emanates outward, making Maia raise an eyebrow.

"Well then. Thats interesting. And quite unexpected."

@Kayzo

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Golden Sun, Angel Rose & Ambika

Courtney_zpsohmsguxr.jpg

Imagine a thought bubble floating over Courtney's head right now. She's shooting Mary and Rosamaria in the head right now. Then she's driving out somewhere isolated and burying the bodies. Now she's at an illegal chop shop getting Whitney cleaned out. Then she's answering the door for the authorities and shrugging. Now she's packing her bags and moving to the Bahamas. What a lovely fantasy.

But a fantasy is all it would ever be. Her grip tightened on the wheel and she grumbled inaudibly all the way back to the Power Tower. She had nothing to say to either of the girls. That's one, gotta get the other, she thought to herself as she parked Whitney in the tower and got out of the vehicle. "The others should be back by now," Courtney thought aloud as she lead Rosamaria and Mary to the elevator. "So I guess you'll meet the rest of the team." Courtney hadn't even bothered to learn this girl's name. It felt like naming a pig that was bound to be slaughtered. Why her people were so adamant about recruiting her, she had no idea.

When they reached the living quarters, Courtney raised an eyebrow, finding the place to be empty and...quiet. "The fuck?" But then she remembered that Artemis was gone, and that she herself and Mary were much louder than Raj, Lia, and the new girl Val. Courtney removed some of her heavier firearms and dropped them on the floor like people as if they were clothes. "We're hooooooome~!" Courtney sang as she strode down the halls searching for the other girls.

She immediately headed to Raj's room and knocked on the door. "Raj, I need you, girl!" She shouted from outside of the door. By instinct Courtney reached into her pocket to pull out her phone but of course it wasn't there because she shot it in fucking rage not too long ago. "Shit," she grumbled while making her way back to the TV room to get her laptop instead.

@Kayzo @Leaf Fi @RubyRose

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: Blinded, Patient #42568/Ourobouros, Canvas, Devil's Advocate

full

Marionetta blinked dumbly as Alice...not exactly dodged her question, more like she behaved as if she simply hadn't heard it. The logical thing to do would be to repeat the question, but from everything she understood about Alice it seemed like an exercise in futility. She was positive the woman heard her question. So instead was going to ask why she didn't answer until Gallie suddenly slammed on the breaks and stopped short.

The robot hadn't been wearing a seat belt so she flew forward and hit Alice's seat. It didn't hurt of course, in fact, Marionetta thought it was pretty fun. She laid on the floor with her limbs twisted in impossible positions. The bot gathered herself and sat back in her seat and answered, "I'm fine!" she chirped happily. The car pulled over and she offered, "Gallie, I can drive if you want! Emotionally unstable humans shouldn't operate vehicles and other heavy machinery!"

Back at base, Marionetta looked around curiously as the alarms started blaring around the room. She jumped a bit at the sudden noise but being the excitable little sentient synthetic human she is, she skittered over to the map and pointed at the ping on the map. "What is it, Mommy?"

@RubyRose @theglassangel @Kayzo @Mitchs98

RAID

Joan threw her sunglasses on as soon as the two of them had exited the restaurant. They were basically like her mask. "Lets go somewhere kinda private, you know?" The good thing about Joan was, she was a rather unassuming woman. She didn't dress in a manner that would make her stick out as anything other than a fitness nut, though if anyone were to inspect her hat they'd think she was a cop, and people have a habit of avoiding police unless they need their help.

Joan also had the benefit of her exploits being actively covered up by the media and usually replaced with those of government backed super heroes, like the girls in the Power Tower. Joan was very much a vigilante and a criminal, but she was also an ex-cop who had quite a bit of dirt on corruption in the police force. When she went rogue, it became a priority of their's to make sure that she could only be so vocal with spreading what she knew. If it were anyone else, she would've been killed by now but due to her healing factor, that was nearly impossible.

That didn't mean that Joan was completely unknown though. People who pay attention to what's going on in the world and go out of their way to receive news knew about Joan, knew what she does, and they knew she was at large. And most importantly, they knew what she looked like. She'd received two texts on her phone. One was a screenshot of an Instagram photo of her and Anastasia sitting in the restaurant. It was from a distance and it luckily only showed the back of Anastasia's head, and the caption read, "first day on the job and I'm pretty sure my first customer is joan casey? xD " The damn waiter. The second text simply read, "Get outta there."

"I've got a friend that I'm very close with too. So close in fact they're almost like a fuckin' stalker," Joan sounded quite bitter as she lead Anastasia by the hand away from the restaurant, taking the lead despite the fact she had no clue where she was even going. "They make sure I stay under the radar and shit," Joan clarified and slowed down to walk alongside Anastasia instead of ahead. "Sorry," she apologized. "But uh..." with her free hand Joan took out her phone and showed Anastasia the picture that was taken of them. "This is why I can't take you with me."

@RubyRose

SHUA THE SLAYER

The tail of the worm slammed into the giantess and sent her back to the ground. "Ha ha ha ha! Very good worm!" It appeared to be taking her up on her challenge and revealed itself in it's entirety. The giant, oh so killable body was just waiting to be pierced by Dragoncrusher. But then the Dryad. The Dryad was still here. And it appeared that the Dryads of this world were batshit crazy. Shua didn't care if the worm was innocent, that it had done nothing wrong to her. It's a great big worm and they're fun to kill, that was all the reasoning she needed to attack it. Shua had originally trusted Tonyo to take care of the Dryad, they were more her type of creature to deal with...whereas Sandworms were her's. But now she was getting in the way.

Heal the Sandworm. Heal. The Sandworm. The Dryad wanted to heal the fucking sandworm. As you can imagine, Shua had a bad case of "wtf face" at the moment. She stood to her feet again and gripped her sword in both hands. "TONYO!!" The giantess roared. "IT'S GETTING IN THE WAY!" She complained. Shua could be quite poor at expressing herself, but she was basically issuing a warning to her fairy friend that if the Dryad wasn't out of her sight within the next few seconds, it too would find itself on the business end of Dragoncrusher. The warrior began hacking at the worm's tail as if she was trying to cut a tree. If the worm wanted to trap her, then she'd just have to cut her way out.

@RubyRose @Leaf Fi (you guys aren't there yet but just to keep you up to speed) @Kayzo @Mitchs98

yuribroambika-jpg.262667
Raj//Ambika//Recently Woken by Courtney

The first shout of 'we're home' pulled Raj from the dream she was having but as soon as her hazy mind reentered reality she wished it hadn't. Her shoulders were hurting more then what Raj was used to dealing with, and actually getting up from her bed pulled a whimper from her lips. She had barely moved when a knock hit her door and Courtney's voice was calling through the door. Pushing to her feet slowly, cautious not to move her shoulders or back more then what was needed, she made her way to the door and opened it in time to hear the grumbled 'shit.'

Raj wasn't entirely sure what to do at the moment as she was faced with Courtney. Guilt at having left the other girls, the sick nauseous feeling of having been part of murdering someone, relief from seeing the other woman alright. Raj stood and just stared at Courtney for a long moment before flinging her arms around her neck and hugging her, ignoring the surge of pain that seemed to split her back. "Courtney." She said, emotion making her voice thick but she neither sobbed nor did she have the urge to cry. She just really needed a hug at the moment. "What do you need from me?" She asked, pulling back, trying to keep a brave face as she looked at the woman that had been her source of strength through the last mission. Courtney was more beautiful then Raj's memory gave her credit for, and seeing her refilled the strength that Raj had been so short on.

Gallie -Blinded - Out to Kill a Gang, Stuck in a Traffic Jam

Gallie was glad to hear that both Alice and Marionetta were okay, and a healthy wave of guilt washed over her again at almost having hurt either of them thanks to her being distracted. The shock was wearing off now and a short replay was going through her mind of her hitting the breaks, of the thud as Mari flew forward and crashed against the seat, as Alice's seat belt caught her and kept her from anything more then a bruise on her shoulder. Gallie was more then enough distracted by the quick flash of memory and was caught between to comments as she came back to reality.

"Yes Marionetta, it would probably be better for you to drive." Gallie agreed, looking at the robot apologetically. "Sorry." She added, before turning to Alice.

"What do you think is going on? And... what could we do to fix it?" She inquired, looking out the window herself. There were cars as far as she could see, which wasn't terribly far. And they all seemed to be at a standstill. "At any rate, Marionetta, if you could take the wheel... after we figure out what's going on with this jam? Does your system have any information on what's causing this?"

Anastasia//Ism - Spending time with Joan

Ism followed Joan, curiosity striking it as Joan seemed to become just as mysterious as Ism was trying to be. Anastasia was slightly concerned about the 'somewhere private' but kept her thoughts mostly to herself for once, deciding to wait this one out. There was enough water everywhere that if things became serious she felt like they'd have an out. She hoped they would, but then against considering that Joan seemed to be able to hunt people down they really might have to become purely sea creature to escape the woman's grasp.

Following Joan, Ism's brows drew together at the 'very close' friend that she had. And then the expression became a full on scowl as she said they were practically a 'stalker'. Expression still unhappy and somewhat perplexed, Ism did look over at Joan as she slowed down to walk beside her. The sorry was a surprise and Ism was about to ask about it when Joan held up her phone with a picture of the two of them together. Lip caught between her teeth, Ism tilted her head to figure out what the photo meant.

"Your stalker took a photo of us?" She inquired, looking up at Joan. "Are they dangerous? We didn't have to be out in public if it was so dangerous for you." It's sweet of you to think of Joan instead of us, Ism, but realize that being near Joan could put us in danger as well.

Tonyo - Trying to help Shua, Guiding the Dryad

Finally hearing the Druid, Tonyo scowled at it. Okay, so Druids really were dumb as trees. Being surrounded by an enormous writhing wall was not even slightly comforting because now Tonyo was in the middle of a fight. And if Shua was small compared to the worm, she was terribly tiny and that great wall of dangerous muscle could so easily crush her. It probably wouldn't even realize it had robbed such a wonderful life from the world when it did manage to squish her. Tonyo was feeling very small indeed.

The screams of the worm being innocent had Tonyo twisting around to glare at the tree with legs, and breasts. Well and arms and a head but you know, Tonyo was trying to think of it insultingly. "It tried to eat Shua. TWICE!" Tonyo screeched in her tiny voice, glaring at the woman. "Even if I had what's needed to heal that thing, I wouldn't! It's dangerous! You're going to get us killed!" She shouted at the dryad.

"I'M SORRY SHUA! I'M TRYING!" Tonyo complained, throwing her hands in the air before she flew to where the dryad currently was, her dodge of the tail putting the woman a small distance away. "Look," Tonyo said, getting right in the woman's face once more and flickering back and forth in her usual attempt to keep the woman distracted. "We need to get away from here. We won't be healing that worm. Shua's going to kill it and we're all going to leave, or Shua is going to finish you off as well. So if you could just behave yourself and let Shua do what Shua does best, we'll all get out of this alive."

proxy.php

The prey, already annoying and dangerous, was beginning to enrage it past the fury it had felt in decades and that was a dangerous place for the worm to be. It made it senseless and drove it to the point of death to accomplish what needed accomplishing. Which is what had lead many of it's fellows to vanish. Believe it or not, this sandworm was one of the more calm and intelligent of it's kind. But being wounded and having no success in destroying, while also feeling the ache of hunger, was pushing it to the last of it's limits.

Vibrations of sound bounced around against it's shell but they felt like screams but there was no pleasure for it to find in the fact that it had caused it's prey to scream, because it was screaming. Rage and pain were all it felt and even as the sharp clawed pray attacked, it continued to smack it's tail down, trying to squish the troublesome creatures. The less aggressive prey had done nothing so far and in a thought of strength the worm began to move it's head in the direction of the clawless prey with the plan to eat the nonattacking prey to get strength. With new nutrients, perhaps it could stand a better chance...

Still going after the sharp prey with it's tail, it was now attempting to catch the prey that wasn't attacking between it's pincers and swallow it down. It's pain was temporarily forgotten as it lifted and dropped it's tail, aiming for the clawed prey, trying to keep it distracted like a cat pawing at a fish while the cat's mouth actually caught up another fish to devour first.

The Wind Rider

Interacting with: Ella

id2968274pixiv_zps240deae2-1.jpg
Taking a few sips of her sweet tea, she had to admit, Kathalina was a bit lonely. It had only been a day since her last performance. Nowhere near the extent or of the formality of the performance in New York, it was still enjoyable. Enjoyable in the fact that for once she could embrace her tiger form, even for just a second. Apparently she had caught the attention of someone, not knowing of her work, she would presume for now. Being a solo traveler did that to you, but Kathalina never caved to any other romantic pressure. She scared off every man with her talent and she found girls to be catty and shallow. Sad thing was, she actually preferred the company of her fellow female dancers than of men. Yes, in a romantic way, obviously. Not that she was quite adept at those matters.

Not noticing that she had been spacing out and watching the tumbleweed blow by, a female voice could be heard. Who was this girl? Clearly she didn't know her either. Ella seemed kind, with her Southern hospitality look and smile, it would be almost rude of her to dismiss her so quickly. Besides, this town had barely a thousand people, she was willing to bet. That was when the same waitress returned. "Ah, how silly of me, dahling~ And to think I could let ya go without yer condiments, yer food will come in a few, dear." The woman placed a tray on the table, complete with a bottle of ketchup, mustard and various spices. "Thank you." Kathalina smiled and continued sipping.

"Is this young lady sittin' with ya? I don't think I got'cha order, hun?" She readied a piece of paper. "Uhm, s-sure. She's sitting with me." The dancer shyly replied. If she hadn't responded with the affirmative, it would be rude. Besides, this woman was pretty attractive... A bell had rung, startling the waitress. "Sorry honeybuns, gotta take this~" Walking off, the woman received whistles from the fellow bikers, one of them decided to utter a few choice words in her direction. The ballerina had to feel sorry for anyone that had to deal with that in their careers. Kathalina visibly winced as well as roll her eyes at the bikers. Nuisances.

Deciding to make conversation, Kathalina took a deep breath. "My name is Alexandrea. And no, I'm not from around here, my accent gives it away, wouldn't you think?" She responded. Her voice had the quality of a city girl. Refined and quiet. Nothing standoffish, but nothing that could really be unique in any way. "Who might you be, might I ask? And... why approach me? I don't stick out like a sore thumb, do I?" She asked softly before averting her eyes. It was hard talking to an attractive woman, especially one that was approaching you for no reason other than that you were a stranger. Hell, maybe she was just over-analyzing and that she wanted someone to talk to. Those bikers didn't look very friendly... perhaps she was lonely like her.

"Food's here~" Placing the chicken pot pie on her table, she turned to Ella. "And what'll the lady be havin'?" The waitress asked. Kathalina turned to her to see how she would react. Taking a few bites of her food, she was satisfied. Southern food had that comfort and heartiness that she just never got in the city. The tea was good too. Guess you shouldn't judge a diner by the bikers. Besides, the food put the shy ballerina at ease, giving the woman an advantage at winning her over.

@RubyRose

Alice Liddell

Interacting with: Gallie and Marionetta

896.jpg
Cars as well as time seemed to stop around her. Nothing on the road moved for a long time. There did seem to be the regular beeping and road rage. Drivers appeared to have come out of the car to see what the commotion was. "Everything seems to be leading somewhere..." Alice dismissed Gallie's apology as no big deal as she decided to check out the mess. Jumping on the hood of the car, she didn't seem to see anything but stopping cars. "Just cars all the way down... Do we even have the capability to help?" Alice wondered. This wasn't good... what could have possibly caused such a jam?

Alice could hear loud police sirens ring out in her ears. Her green eyes widened out of worry. Could they recognize her? What if they came after them? No... this wasn't good at all. "Gallie... the police are coming. What should we do? They can't possibly find people from Silverhold here that quickly, can they?" Alice asked. It seemed impossible, as well as too fast to be possible. Luckily, or unluckily, depending on your point of view, the police sirens immediately stopped. This was not a normal traffic jam.

That is, followed by a crashing sound.

"What the fuck is going on in this freeway?" Before Alice could begin to express more of her confusion, a helicopter came flying down and an official sounding male voice came through some sort of speaker. "EVERYONE. STOP WHERE YOU ARE. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL REPORTS OF A CRIMINAL IN THIS AREA. I REPEAT, EVERYONE, STOP WHERE YOU ARE." The woman's green eyes went completely wide in fear. "I can use my powers to disguise everyone here, if we run, we'll only cause suspicion." The British woman quickly whispered.

Little did they know, it wasn't the Silverhold girls the government was looking for.

@RubyRose @SirBlazeALot @ OHHH MAYBE GALLIE'S GANG THAT SHE'S OUT TO KILL COULD BE A PART OF IT! @SpookySableye MAYBE THIS CAN BE AN ENTRANCE TO YOUR CHARACTER! @ either way leaving it to you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back