Main RP Thread

Vijay Kulkarni
"Advice? I suppose I could tell you to follow your dream or some similarly trite remark, but I have always felt that such advice neglects to include the explanation of what that means," Vijay said, glancing at Delmar again before focusing his attention back on Alyssa. "The fact of the matter is, many people do not figure out what they are adept at for quite some time. People often try to come to a decision faster than they are ready to. However, it is not necessary to rush things. You have many options available to you, and so the best thing to do is to be proactive and not spend too much time worrying about everything. You are more likely to learn from experience what you are good at than you are to figure things out simply by thinking about it excessively. Young people often spend a lot of time sitting around thinking about the future rather than working towards it. Get involved as early as possible and explore your options... Ah, though this advice is rather generic. Do you have a particular field of interest? It would be better for me to tailor my advice to be more useful to you than to continue prattling on. Though hard work will rarely work against you, regardless of what you do."

doneanddusted doneanddusted Kimona Kimona

Luisa Hoppe

Luisa shrugged in response, not having put much effort into searching in the first place. She had originally intended to leave most of the work to her assistant anyways, but it was a stroke of luck to run into two at once.

"Not yet, though I haven't been looking very hard. It's a stroke of luck I ran into you liebchens without having to search particularly hard," Luisa replied. "I suppose those in your position do not have to worry much about wandering around in the open. Though it is certainly interesting to see how different you all are from my employer. You seem so young in spite of living what I do not doubt is a very long lifespan. I am immensely curious about you, though I suppose you're not likely to accommodate my curiosity any more than Vijay has. Alas, there is not much I can do."

Sighs a bit and shakes her head a little.

"Such a waste really... Though I understand that you must have many things which you are busy with. Vijay has been bustling about much more than usual. He's as tightlipped as ever though about why."

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin SecretRock SecretRock

Vijay Kulkarni
"Advice? I suppose I could tell you to follow your dream or some similarly trite remark, but I have always felt that such advice neglects to include the explanation of what that means," Vijay said, glancing at Delmar again before focusing his attention back on Alyssa. "The fact of the matter is, many people do not figure out what they are adept at for quite some time. People often try to come to a decision faster than they are ready to. However, it is not necessary to rush things. You have many options available to you, and so the best thing to do is to be proactive and not spend too much time worrying about everything. You are more likely to learn from experience what you are good at than you are to figure things out simply by thinking about it excessively. Young people often spend a lot of time sitting around thinking about the future rather than working towards it. Get involved as early as possible and explore your options... Ah, though this advice is rather generic. Do you have a particular field of interest? It would be better for me to tailor my advice to be more useful to you than to continue prattling on. Though hard work will rarely work against you, regardless of what you do."

That was a lot of notes. And Alyssa still sucked butt at notes. When Mr. Kulkarni asked about her interests, Alyssa froze. Ah, one of the three only things that Alyssa hated about her life. Her future, and how Alyssa had no idea where she was going. Alyssa doubted she'd really get a good job, anyways. "Ah," Alyssa recovered quickly. "Being a computer programmer would be nice." It was her response whenever anyone asked her what she wanted to do in the future. Her parents would push her, tell her "You've got to do this and that so that you're ready to be a good programmer." Don't wait, prepare now, they told her. Mr. Kulkarni sort of said the same thing, except he said not to think too much about the future. Well, learning how to code didn't matter. Alyssa was sure she wasn't good enough at math to be a programmer. The girl forced some tea down her throat, so that the author could make it seem like she was writing a lot though seriously I have no idea how to make my posts long without making it boring.

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Kimona Kimona

Oiya Singh

Oiya smiled obligingly at her, nodding politely as he began making his way towards the kitchen, which had an open window that could be seen into from the main room.

"It would be my pleasure. I already intended to make you some refreshments," he replied. "Would you like anything in particular to go with your coffee? Vijay always ensures that a room is fully stocked when he expects someone to be making use out of it. There should be biscuits or cookies or similar snacks. Vijay generally subsists on tea alone, but I always insist that one should eat as well in order to remain in peak form."

He puts the coffee pot on, grinding the beans expertly despite Vijay having a strong preference for tea over coffee. In general, he brewed it with milk, but he decided it best to wait for more input from Vijay's associate before deciding how to best serve coffee for Clair.

Uasal Uasal

Delmar glanced up, It was definitally some pretty cliche advise, oh well. What was bothering him currently, other then the crabs in his pants, was how clingy Anji was. As he drank his tea, he glanced down at his skin, "hmmm..." he though to himself before looking at Alyssa, He had a very nice white to her skin tone. He wanted it, but he didn't want to scare her off by touching her, then literally changing in front of her. What a pain. Sometimes he wished he could turn invisible. That would be great. Then he could get any skin color he wanted easily. He sippen more of his tea as he thought about how to go about it.
Hira glanced at Delmar, then back at Anji. He still wasn't fond of Anji, way to touchy that one.
doneanddusted doneanddusted ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Alfonso Jabari Cale
"....It is the decision of the Council, that the Umbrella Corporation, under the generous guidance of Councilman Alfonso Cale, shall provide relief and security for the populace of Harare, Zimbabwe. In addition, to provide legal and sanctioned work for the populace, The Umbrella Corporation shall establish a headquarters in the capitol, thus opening the first official African Branch of the Umbrella Corporation." One of the councilors stated, reading it off a packet of paper.

Alfonso was there using a holographic projector, a product of his corporation. Standing there in a red and gold suit. With a smile, he would bow his head, before speaking up. "Thank you good. Good people, I promise you, on the name of my corporation, my wealth, and every last thing I own, I will ensure to prosperity and safety of the city of Harare. For so long, the city has suffered from poverty and over-population, what was once a garden city has turned into shell of it's former glory. Rest assured, I will stop at nothing from bringing that city into the 21st century, and ensure that the children have ready access to the best security and teachers I can afford. After all, these children are our future, and we must ensure our future is looking bright!"

Alfonso would bow as he heard a loud amount of applause, before the meeting would end and he would slid out of his business suit, slipping it onto a coat-rack. Placing on a fresh set of comfortable clothes, Alfonso would grab his hat off the rack, before placing it on his head. What he wanted right now, more than anything, was to pick up and go home. On his way down, he greeted the various people of the company, in the Oakland branch of the Umbrella Corporation. For a Zodiac, being the Head of a major Corporation and apart of the UN Security Council was a lot. To be a Renegade, and in that position, Alfonso was the height of power. He was practically untouchable by the humans, and this meant he'd be in a perfect position to help the Princess once she was restored. On his way down the elevator, he saw the Company slogan on the overhead display.

'Obedience breeds Discipline, Discipline breeds Unity, Unity breeds Power, Power is Life. Our Business is Life.'

If total control meant the least amount of lives lost, and the best possible outcome for Humanity....Alfonso was proud of the role he played. On his way out, he saw a desk secretary, Isanami Sinclair, if he remembered her name correct. She looked as if she was pushing herself rather hard. The brief few minutes he spent watching her, she was checking the time almost constantly, seeming as if she was trying to rush to something.

Needless to say, Alfonso walked over. "Is something wrong, Ms. Sinclair?"

Startled, the woman looked up quickly, hearing the voice of her boss. "Mr. Cale! Uhm, Nothing is wrong sir, I am just trying to finish this up, so I can clock out early!" She said, her voice was nervous. Even as she spoke, she quickly went back to work.

Alfonso would place his hand on the screen, and push it down, looking at her, but maintaining her personal space.. "Is there somewhere you need to be, later?"

The woman would look up, before slumping her shoulders. "I need to drop my daughter off at her violin recital....She's been practicing for the entire year, and this could ensure she gets a scholarship in music! I can't let her miss it, it'd crush her." She said.

Alfonso would raise an eyebrow. "Can the father not take her?"

The woman would shake her head. "Deadbeat. Ran off the first month." She said, not masking the disgust in her voice.

This made Alfonso sick. The last thing he wanted to see was someone who would not take responsible for their own child. Still though, true to his nature, he'd quickly shuffle the man to the back of his mind, before speaking up. "Take the rest of the day off, Ms. Sinclair."

The woman would look up in shock. "But sir, I have to get this finished before-"

Alfonso would raise his hand. "I will personally deal with it. Go, and be with your daughter. Give her the best chance in this world a mother can. " Alfonso said, before handing her two things- $500 dollars in cash, and a card with a number. "Take these. buy your daughter and yourself something nice, and if things don't go as planned for the Scholarship, call me- I can be quite persuasive." He said, before flashing her a smile. "A lovely young woman like yourself shouldn't work to death. Your daughter still needs you."

The woman was barley able to stammer out a word of thanks, before running out with her stuff. Alfonso swore he saw a blush on her face from his comment, which brought a small smile to his lips. Turn the screen over, he saw he work still unfinished. Alfonso would then wait for the camera to not be fixed on him, before raising a finger, and pointing towards the computer, the work finishing itself, and sending. Problem solved.

Say what you will- Technology Manipulation was useful.

What Alfonso craved right now, more than anything, was his lovely garden at home. If anyone needed him, be it the Zodiac or the people of his company, they knew his number. Walking outside to his car, which was a 2011 Bugatti Veyron in Yellow. Oakland was entering a new age thanks to the presence of his company.

When they were unguarded, They provided Security.

When they were ailing, They provided the cure.

His Business was life....in more ways than one. Alfonso had no shortage of pride, as he drove through the town, placing his phone down on the charger. It'd be some time before he got home, but he could already smell the fresh scent of the foliage from his interior garden. He loved that little place, it reminded him so much of his old home. Taking a deep breath, he started on his way.

(Open for interaction by.....anyone)

Last edited:
Sabaa Amaya
ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

"It just concerns the future of the world," Sabaa informed the woman. There was no reason that she shouldn't know. It was her world as well, and it wasn't like she could do much to change what would happen. If she tried to hurt any of the princess candidates there would be twelve very powerful, almost immortal, and most likely very angry beings after her. Sabaa had to admit that she didn't quite know what the others reactions would be. She hadn't seen them in several decades. Still, Sabaa knew enough to know that some of them at least would get angry, maybe even murderous. Despite her oddness, Luisa seemed smart enough to know that meddling with them would be classed as a 'bad idea'.

Vijay Kulkarni
"Ah, is that so?" Vijay said, raising an eyebrow. He was aware of the field of computer science, having to employ quite a few of them. In his experience, though, very few computer scientists carried around a sketchbook. Or at least, the ones who he knew. Perhaps sketchbooks were a new fashion trend. Goodness knows that he found such things difficult to keep up with. At least men's fashion stayed relatively static as far as the western world was concerned. "If that is what you truly want to do, it is a field that requires constant study and keeping up to date with technology. If you have a skill for learning things quickly, that would be an adequate career."

Nina Garcia

Nina hopped off the bus, her arms full of maps, folders full of papers, and a coffee, all balanced precariously in her hands. Somehow, she managed not to drop everything as she dashed down the sidewalk towards her destination. She couldn't believe that she was late, it was just one thing after another that had gone wrong. First, her ride had broken down and so she'd had to make a mad dash for the bus, which she ended up having to chase down one stop. The bus only made it part of the way, so there was still about two blocks to go. She took a cursory glance as she crossed the street, dashing out from behind two parked cars. Unfortunately, due to the size of one of them, she had missed seeing the ostentatiously yellow car speeding down the road.

Thinking quickly, Nina leapt out of the way, sacrificing the safety of her files and maps in favor of not being hit by a car. She could hear a screeching sound, possibly the sound of the car swerving to avoid her. She could not quite tell, though, as her attention was occupied on trying to land safely out of the way.

Scrambling to her feet, Nina quickly got out of the road and to the safety of the other side. Her heart was pounding, but her attention quickly turned to bemoaning the fact that she'd lost all of her papers in the frantic attempt to get out of the way. And also her near death experience. That too.

Having finally composed herself a little, Nina brushed off her clothes a bit and looked up to assess the aftermath of what had just transpired. She was somewhat surprised to see the yellow car still there, and also somewhat dreaded the prospect of being yelled at by an irate driver. Court usually favored the pedestrian, though. Or so she hoped anyways.

Andraus Andraus

Alfonso Jabari Cale
Alfonso was tapping his fingers listening to music, specifically John Rzeznik 'I'm Still here'. Now, he had expected a lot of things to happen, but he did not expect a girl to run in front of him. In that moment, he felt his blood freeze, as he quickly slammed his hands down on the car. The Car, thanks to his technomancy, swirled out of the way, avoiding running the poor woman over. While it was swirling, Alfonso reached his arms out, and caught a file of documents, and some maps. With the car practically on autopilot, he managed to do this effortlessly.

Again, what would he do without his Technomancy?

Alfonso would then open the car door, and step out. Nina would watch as the man would take off his hat, before kneeling down, setting it on his knee, revealing who he was too her. Alfonso got a good look at the nearly-ran-over woman: Baggy clothing, glasses, messy hair, seemed like she was in a rush.....But gazing at her for a single moment, he could see she had beautiful eyes behind those glasses, a gentle appearance, and a rather...cute clumsy-like air about her. She was either the librarian or scientist type. Either way? It didn't matter, one thing was for certain-

This woman was gorgeous.

Alfonso would place the hat back on his face, a low laugh escaping, though not aimed towards her, before taking her hand, and helping her up. "Lovely lady like you shouldn't be down in the muck, The germs and bacteria would give you an infection, if not something worse...Sorry about that, Ran so fast I could barley stop." He said, a spainish accent gracing his voice, gently dusting her off. He would then step out of her personal space, allowing her room to breath. You couldn't suffocate her, after nearly running her over, he thought to himself. Looking at his hands with the folder of papers and maps, he would neatly stack them, before taking a shoe-lace, and typing them together, in a bunny knot.

"Here. I believe these are yours?.....Oh, where are my manners- I am Alfonso Cale. I was just heading home....You seem to be in a rush though. Tell you what- If you'll forgive my carelessness, I'll drop you off wherever you need to go. It is the least I can do." He offered, obviously apologetic for nearly hurting this woman.

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Right, so Alyssa had a chance of being a programmer... though she wasn't really sure if she wanted to be one. Alyssa finished up her notes. The girl had a page filled with messy but readable phrases and sentences. She stuck her pencil on her ear (how do I say that without making it sound weird), and finished her tea, setting the cup down on the table. Her phone was vibrating in her back pocket. Her mom always called her in the middle of the day to make sure she was okay. "Ah er... Looks like my mom's calling... sorry..." Alyssa took out her phone. It was an iPhone 6... Was Alyssa spoiled? Probably. But her parents liked the fact that the screen was big. It would be better for her eyes, they said. The phone call was, unsurprisingly, from her mom. The girl accepted the call and brought the phone to her ear.

"Alyssa, your dad and I will be coming home very late." Her mom spoke in some Chinese dialect.
"Why? And how late?" Alyssa replied back in the same language.
"Very late." Her mother ignored the why. "Christina and Michael will be at sleepovers. Don't ruin the house, okay? Don't forget to eat, too."
"Alright, okay..."

Her mom hung up. Sleepovers... Alyssa used to have plenty of those in middle school, but then she went to a different high school. The friends she made never really made an effort to get close to her, and the efforts she made to get close to them didn't work. Because of that, Alyssa never really went anywhere with her friends. Alyssa remembered how fun sleepovers were, though. Her friends would all talk about random things, usually ending up in depressing topics or boys. Alyssa looked back at Mr. Kulkarni and the other men. Honestly she would love to stay and converse, but Alyssa itched to go home. It had been a strange day. Alyssa needed to go home and process it all. The girl got up. "Well uh... I have to go now." she said with a smile. "It was an honour meeting and interviewing you, Mr. Kulkarni." She turned to the other guys. "And it was nice meeting you guys, too." The girl picked up her sketchbook. She couldn't afford to lose it and show these kids her drawings. Holy shit, if people saw Alyssa's drawings she would die of embarrassment.

Nina Garcia

"Dirt can be surprisingly healthy for you," she murmured as she dusted herself off a bit more, then turned to look more closely at the person who had nearly run her over. Something seemed a bit familiar about him. Though surely that was impossible. She looked blankly at him for a second, taking a moment to register the rest of what he'd said to her.

"Oh, that is kind of you to offer. Especially since I am the one at fault here," she said, reaching out to take the papers. "Honestly it isn't very far. I'm already late as it is. Keeping track of time is so difficult, and the coffee machine broke... Ah!"

She paused, looking a bit more distressed as a thought occurred to her. She had dropped Luisa's coffee. And after all the trouble she'd been through to get it.

"Shoot... my boss is going to be peeved that I dropped her coffee. She's so fussy about that sort of thing... and I have no idea where there's another coffee shop. The first one was so hard to find..."

She sighed and shook her head, then seemed to remember that Alonso was there.

"Sorry, I don't want to trouble you," she said. "If you live around here, just direct me to another coffee shop. That'll be fine. I'll already be scolded for being late at this rate, so you needn't go out of your way for me."

Andraus Andraus

Vijay Kulkarni

"The pleasure was all mine Alyssa," he said, smiling as he rose to his feet. "May I offer you a ride to your next destination? I realize it is a bit forward, but it would be terribly impolite of me not to escort you after taking up so much of your time."

In truth, he had the ulterior motive of wanting to figure out where he might be able to find her again. Not that it would be particularly difficult with the extensive database of the NSA and other government records, but still this way was much more straight forward. And less messy since there would be fewer questions about it. Besides, he rarely passed up a chance to be polite anyways. It was killing two birds with one stone.

doneanddusted doneanddusted

Delmar sipped his tea, observing her. Chinese huh? I guess that does look right. he thought to himself. "Oh, leaving so soon?" he asks, "Well goodbye then." he waves with his right hand from the couch, after moving the cup to his other hand. Yawning, he continued sipping his tea, awkwardly since he was holding it in his left hand... His left hand sucked, it shook and didn't work when it came to anything. His right hand was waaaaay better.
ApfelSeine ApfelSeine doneanddusted doneanddusted

Alfonso Jabari Cale
It was official- Alfonso found this woman to be absolutely adorable. Smiling, he would speak up. "A fair point, not one many people understand- Several ancient cultures cooked food like potatoes, acorns, and bread in clay to protect themselves from toxic alkaloids and tannic acids that typically make certain foods inedible. Glycoalkaloids, for example, are commonly found in potatoes and can cause diarrhea, vomiting, and neurological problems in humans. Tannic acid makes acorns inedible, but Native Americans used to mix them with clay, thus allowing them to be a source of nourishment. " He said to her, helping her into his car, despite her words.

He was going to help this woman. She obviously needed it.

"Add that, to the fact that Dirty can protect against pathogens and parasites, improve immunity, can act as a anti-nausea remedy, and provides a natural mineral boost, Dirt is actually a lot more healthy and a lot more useful than people give it credit.. " Alfonso said knowledgeably. Now he would respond to her. "Tell you what- I'll not only buy you a coffee for your boss, but if she gives you a hard time, I can always offer you a personal interview for a new job." Alfonso offered to her. He wanted to offer her a job outright, but that would be too much.

He knew there were people that liked to earn their keep.

"With your brains, you'd make a perfect addition to the Oakland branch of Umbrella R&D (Research and Development). My company is always looking for the best and brightest. It's the least I can do, since it was my fault you spilled it in the first place."
Alfonso would then begin driving to a nearby coffee shop. This one was pricey, but Alfonso already had money to pay for it. "So, what will the coffee be, Miss?" He asked her, since he did not know her name.

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

"Y-Yeah, sure." Could she trust Mr. Kulkarni? No. Of course not. She was going to be telling him her fucking address. She would never trust a stranger like that, not even a famous stranger. But Alyssa did prefer to be in car than to run all the way back home... she also felt the need to let Mr. Kulkarni be a polite person... This was a horrible idea. Hopefully it wouldn't end badly for Alyssa. Oh man, a famous CEO was going to drive her home. Alyssa looked over at the man she had helped get home. If she was too lazy to help, this interview wouldn't never happened. Wow, those kindergarten teachers were right: kindness does gets one far. Alyssa looked back at Mr. Kulkarni, waiting for him to tell her to go or something.

Oiya Singh

Oiya smiled obligingly at her, nodding politely as he began making his way towards the kitchen, which had an open window that could be seen into from the main room.

"It would be my pleasure. I already intended to make you some refreshments," he replied. "Would you like anything in particular to go with your coffee? Vijay always ensures that a room is fully stocked when he expects someone to be making use out of it. There should be biscuits or cookies or similar snacks. Vijay generally subsists on tea alone, but I always insist that one should eat as well in order to remain in peak form."

He puts the coffee pot on, grinding the beans expertly despite Vijay having a strong preference for tea over coffee. In general, he brewed it with milk, but he decided it best to wait for more input from Vijay's associate before deciding how to best serve coffee for Clair.

Uasal Uasal

upload_2017-3-7_23-7-55.png
Clair O'Reilly as 'Sagittarius , The Archer'

Clair moved to the flat of her stomach and peaked over the arm of the sofa as Oiya made a move for the kitchen. The man was very well disciplined, not a single step or movement was wasted nor was a single one sluggish in any way shape or form. There was defiantly more to this character and the fact this information was kept secret from her only made Clair want to converse more with the man.

With her focus completely fixated on Oiya, his question was answered almost instantly "I'd like a brownie, If there is none on hand then I'll just get room service to deliver one. Might as well abuse the penthouse life while I can right !".
When Oiya moved to add milk to the brew Clair simply nodded and allowed him to continue with what ever he so pleased to do "Oiiya, have you ever been to the café about five blocks from here ? It's a really nice place, great food and all. But I must say this one waitress there is an absolute barbarian ! Get this right, She wouldn't take my order at first and then after getting the brownie for myself she pointed a fire extinguisher at me in a violent manner ! You know back in the olden days I would have popped on my powdered wig and pulled out my musket ! Alas nowadays that's just inconvenient ! Honestly I loved those wigs, why did 'ye' have to run them out of style huh ?"

Last edited:
Nina Garcia
Nina was dumbstruck by the man who had just whisked her away without permission but did not protest at all since she could not find the words to do so. She sat quietly as the man prattled on, seemingly impressed by her somewhat offhanded comment. It did not seem particularly impressive to Nina to simply state facts or trivial points of knowledge. She listened as the man described to her things which she already knew, as often happened to her when meeting other people in her field. Nina did not strike an imposing figure with her slightly disheveled and unobtrusive appearance, and so few people tended to guess that she was an accomplished scientist in her own right. Though the fact that she was often given secretarial tasks to do also tended to give people the wrong impression.

It was bewildering to her to be suddenly offered a job, and she did not particularly know what to say in response. She already had a job that she was quite satisfied with, and she did have to wonder what sort of person went around hiring people on a whim like that. Though technically she'd been hired somewhat on a whim herself, so perhaps it was best not to question it much. The offer did reveal to her why the man seemed so familiar, though. Nina vaguely had an association in mind between the man she met and the corporation he mentioned. She had heard of the Umbrella company, few people in her field of study hadn't, but it certainly took her off guard at how forward this person was. She still couldn't quite place him... Alfonso Cale was undoubtedly a prominent name, but she tended to care more about the results of the studies over who actually conducted or sponsored them.

"A tall, non-fat latte with two percent foam," Nina recited automatically, finally pulling herself away from her thoughts. "People hate me when I order that, but Luisa is awfully specific about it. I think she may just like to incite frustration in others."

The corner of her lip quirked up slightly, as she looked over at Alfonso.

"Thank you for going out of your way to do this," she said. "You're a busy man I'm sure, so I feel somewhat guilty about it."

Andraus Andraus

Vijay Kulkarni​

"You need not be nervous. I can assure you I am an excellent driver," Vijay quipped, flashing a relaxed smile at Alyssa before making his way over to the door and holding it open for her. He paused, pulling out his phone and glancing at it. He then glanced over at Delmar and the others.

"Ah, Delmar, if you would like to come along you may, but my most trusted associate is in the next room with Clair if you would prefer to continue relaxing up here. I expect that you will find that more comfortable," he said. "The choice is up to you, I do plan on coming directly back here after escorting Alyssa home."

He turned back to Alyssa.

"My car is parked outside," he said. "Shall we?"

Oiya Singh

Oiya smiled softly at Clair'ss remarks, amused by her high-spiritedness. With a stroke of luck, it appeared that Vijay had anticipated the need for baked goods, and Oiya pulled out a plate of brownies and started warming them up before moving to finish brewing the coffee. As he worked, he listened, then responded to her in his usual relaxed and friendly tone.

"It is such a shame that you had to put up with a difficult waitress," Oiya said with a slight nod. "The presence of such strife really allows one to appreciate kindness and good-natured behavior all the more, though. Or so I have always felt."

He smiled cheerfully as he took the coffee and warm brownies out to Clair, placing them on the table near her, seeming unphased by her frequent remarks about the distant past.

Uasal Uasal

Delmar looks over and thinks about it, as he does so, he literally kicks Anji off the couch, "Clair... not a fan of Clair, and your right, it is comfy here." he states. He was actually okay with the girl, then glancing at the Anji, who was rubbing his butt and whining about being kicked off, "You can take him though, he keeps touching me." he states flatly, with a little glare toward Anji as he now stretched out on the recently vacant couch. Hiran just looked at Anji before leaning back in his chair once again.
ApfelSeine ApfelSeine doneanddusted doneanddusted

Mr. Kulkarni had held the door open for her. That's the closest to a boyfriend Alyssa would ever get. The long-haired girl went through, looking back at Mr. Kulkarni. While he was looking away, Alyssa took a nice look at him. Just to get a feel for how he appeared. Nothing weird, right? Right??? He was tall and slender, and had pretty cool hazel eyes. Alyssa liked hazel eyes. They were gorgeous- a mish-mosh of brown, amber, and green, and blue... Mr. Kulkarni looked very sleek. He had an elegance to him in the way he appeared and the way he spoke- how polite he was, and his choice of words. Charming, but the way he spoke seemed older than how he looked. The man had brought up "Clare", an associate. Interesting, interesting... Alyssa listened to the conversation. It didn't matter to her too much, but Alyssa liked to know things. Mr. Kulkarni then turned to her and went, "Shall we?" The two words reminded Alyssa all too much of those dating sims. The girl nodded silently, taking one last look at the hotel room and the people in. She'd probably never see them again, but it felt good to get their appearance down. It also felt good to have the Marriot hotel imprinted in her head. It would serve her imagination well when she wanted to doodle.

Alfonso Jabari Cale
Alfonso would order it. When the person on the other end heard his voice, She quickly stammered that she would get it correct. Alfonso would look towards her, and chuckle. "Luisa......You wouldn't be referring to Luisa Hoppe, one of the scientists that work for my br-....erh, friend Vijay, would you?" Alfonso said, before placing a finger on his chin. "If so.....Ah, you must be Nina Garcia, her assistant! I read your article on Microbiology, your theory has a strong base on it. If you would like to pursue it, I'll talk to Vijay and present it to him, as to provide the necessary materials. It would also provide me a chance to talk to him again! I swear, none of them keep contact anymore...." Alfonso said, laughing to himself.

When she said he might be busy, he would laugh again. "You actually caught me at an opportune time. I was just heading home when I nearly ran you over. " Alfonso said, taking the coffee, and giving the cashier her money. " As far as Lusia.....well, she may be a bit of an odd sort from what I read, but madness and genius tend to go hand in hand." Alfonso said, before he would look at her, scanning her briefly.

"Hmm.....you seem a bit distressed.....you know what always calms my nerves? Hot Chocolate." He said, before asking the cashier for two hot chocolates. "Delmar would say I am weird as hell, but I tend to think the old crabby man loved my tastes, in his own way." He said. As they waited for his order, Alfonso would open up a music disk case. "So where will I be dropping you off at?"

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Noel Scorpio

Noel's eyes flashed as Kairi picked up Shelby and petted her. The scorpion bristled, not used to anyone who wasn't him petting her. She immediately leaped out of Kairi's palm onto Noel's arm, scurrying back to his shoulder again. He couldn't actually hear what she was thinking, but, knowing her, it was probably a string of profanities. "Shelby, calm down. Neither of them want to hurt you." Finally looking at Gemini once again, Noel mused, "Forgive me if I have a hard time believing that either of you believe me. It seems as if I have to convince everyone of my innocence nowadays. As for the pain, the least we can do is hear the perpetrator out. Then we torture him." The old Scorpio's sadism was coming back, spurred on by the thought that he'd finally be able to find out who had killed Andromeda. Perhaps when they finally found the idiot, he would revert back to the sulking, sniveling mess he had been for the past century or so.

Looking at Calista once again, Noel nodded. "Multiple humans all over this town radiate with a magic energy similar to that of Andromeda. A good number of us have contacted them already. I myself ran into one that was talking to Pisces...and then she ran away. Probably because Azura came right out and said something about the princess." He sighed before continuing, "We have to be careful when approaching them. Not everyone believes us when we start talking about our positions as Zodiacs and a reincarnated princess." In a mutter, he added, "I can't imagine why."

Kairikudo Kairikudo Buffasaur Buffasaur

Vijay Kulkarni

Vijay led Alyssa and Anji to the elevator, pressing the button to call the elevator up. It was mere moments before the elevator reached their floor, despite being so high up, and Vijay stepped on to press the button to the lobby. He stepped back against the wall, turning his attention to Alyssa and Anji. He appeared thoughtful for a moment before directing his focus to Alyssa.

"There are not many young people who have been able to hold their own in a conversation with me," Vijay remarked. "It's been particularly enjoyable to be interviewed by you. I admire your confidence, and I would certainly like to see a bright young woman such as yourself succeed in whatever you decide to pursue."

He pulled his business card out of his breast pocket.

"Should you need to use me as a reference in the future, I would be happy to put in a good word for you," he continued. "Provided you do not let my number fall into the wrong hands."

He chuckled a little as he offered the card to her to show that he was joking about the giving away his number part. Vijay knew that this small sign of trust would feel major, but not so much that it would appear suspicious. Vijay rarely drew so close to the edge of being overly forward with someone, often acting much more muted in his responses in comparison with some of the other zodiacs. With the potential significance of this girl, however, he could not afford to risk their connection being too weak.

Nina Garcia

It occurred to Nina that Alfonso sure seemed to know a lot, though after working for the Titan company she had come to accept such things as a matter of fact. Business people liked to keep tabs on each other after all, and Luisa tended to make quite a name for herself with her eccentric but brilliant nature. Though even considering that, Alfonso sure was a presumptuous man. Though she'd grown a tolerance to some pretty bizarre behaviors lately, so it did not particularly phase her and she nodded a bit as Alfonso ordered for her. Businessmen sure were an interesting bunch.

"There's a park where I was planning on meeting with Luisa," Nina replied, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "She'd asked me to compile folders on Vijay's contacts that he's trying to reach out to... speaking of which, you may be one of them. I'd gotten the feeling that you looked familiar, that might be why."

She smiled slightly at him, pulling out one of the business cards that Vijay had given to her.

"He wanted me to give certain associates his current contact information, assuming that you don't have it already," she added. "It's nothing particularly urgent, he said, but something he's looking to confer with certain people about. Those are the only details I really know."

Andraus Andraus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back