Main RP Thread

Luisa Hoppe

"I've really only just recently started searching," Luisa said with a shrug. Which actually meant that she had not really bothered searching, but instead she had come across them by coincidence. She did tend to be particularly lucky considering particular things, though in general Luisa would rarely admit to believing in luck. "My assistant has more details on who in particular we are meant to be looking for, but I should think that if they're prominent figures they should be easy to find. Though it appears that not all of you fit that description, so we may well be sent on a wild goose chase. So if you do happen to come across any of those you believe to be your fellow associates, do bring up that Vijay is looking for you all. From what I can discern, there is something big going on."

There was a mischevious glint in her eye, suggesting that she knew more than she was letting on. Her research gave her a pretty good idea of the specific project Vijay might be considering putting into effect at this point, though only time - or persistent pestering of her boss - would tell.

SecretRock SecretRock Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Lindsey was having a shitty day. She had woken up at around 6, with her hair in a complete mess. It took nearly an hour to brush all the tangles out of her blonde locks. Then the girl had to make her own breakfast. Lindsey was actually okay with this, since she could make extra sugary pancakes, but making food was a lot of energy wasted. That energy could be used for other things. What made her day so far the worst was that she kept stubbing her toe on things. Her toe just bumped into those objects like a gold digger whore going after a guy in a tux... or something like that. Lindsey wasn't good at metaphors and similes. The girl went out of her home. She looked at the house next to hers. Alyssa lived there. Was Alyssa a friend of Lindsey's? Of course not. She regarded the Asian like anyone else who wasn't extremely annoying- as a person who didn't really exist. Alyssa never did anything to make Lindsey hate her, so Lindsey didn't try bothering her. After all, Alyssa had a strange "aura". Offending her felt like a bad idea.

The blonde-haired girl continued on, making her way to the park. Lindsey didn't really have a good reason going to the park. Her mom had encouraged her to go outside, and there was nothing on social media to keep her entertained. All her friends were busy today, too. Oh well. Lindsey sat down on the bench, looking around. The weather was good... but being here sort of bored her.

(OPEN TO ANYONE!!! :D)

Anji was figiting as he stood near the two. Vijay was cool, just like Delmar, they both had powers and were basically immortal. That was really, really cool. He liked all of the zodiac, whether he'd met them or not, but he was still favoring Delmar most, since that's the one he had known of all his life. He also didn't like being away from Delmar but, Delmar told him to go with them, so he was.
doneanddusted doneanddusted ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Alyssa looked up at Mr. Kulkarni when he spoke. "There are not many young people who have been able to hold their own in a conversation with me," he had remarked. "It's been particularly enjoyable to be interviewed by you. I admire your confidence, and I would certainly like to see a bright young woman such as yourself succeed in whatever you decide to pursue." Alyssa nodded her head in gratitude. The man proceeded to give her his business card. Something was up. No famous person would just give their business card "just in case" some little girl (who gave almost sign of needing help from Titan) needed help. Alyssa smiled and took the business card. Perhaps she was reading too much into this, and that this man just did it out of kindness... But Alyssa knew it in her gut and she knew it from her logic that something seemed a bit off.

She stared ahead at the elevator door, starting to think. What did Mr. Kulkarni want from her, if he wanted anything? Alyssa had a few answers for that, but she settled on one. And what might he do to achieve his goals? Driving Alyssa home was definitely one of the ways he could do this. But what could Alyssa do, having already agreed to let him drive her? She could just give him her address and hope for the best, but that was a horrible idea. She could have him drop her off at another person's house and then walk back home... but he'd notice and that would be offensive if he did. Ah... she could have him take her to the cafe. She could then buy herself some food and then go home, perhaps brushing Mr. Kulkarni and... Andy? away. That seemed like a good option... Though Alyssa kept thinking up more and more strategies and possibilities. Anything could happen, after all.

Kimona Kimona ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Alfonso Jabari Cale
"If you know him, you probably know how he acts- Pretty strange character, right? Jaded prick can't even bother to send his old friend so much as a 'how do you do'. "Alfonso said, but his tone of voice hinted that this was nothing more than friendly banter. He would then hand her a hot chocolate, placing his on the cup-holder. "-and it's not like I am really hard to find- I'm the owner of one of the largest companies on earth, and a UN Security Councilmen to boot, I can't really go anywhere...." He said, inadvertently revealing who he was to Nina, but with how flippant he was about it, it seemed he really didn't care about that.

He would then reach into his glovebox....before pulling out a bag of marshmallow's. He'd toss two in his cup, before looking towards Nina. " If you'd like one, go ahead and take one. After all, sharing is caring, right?" He said. He would tap on the steering wheel as he drove to the park, before speaking up. "But like I said- If you need the funding for your research, I'd be more than happy to offer it- Your theory has strong points to it, and I'd like to see it bear fruit. If you wish to pursue it, you need but to ask. More than willing to help." He said, as he'd finally drive to the park.

"Here's our stop. " He said, opening his door, and stepping out. He'd then walk towards Nina's door, and open it. He'd take the files and the like, before offering Nina his hand. "Here. Let me help you."

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Vijay Kulkarni

Vijay glanced briefly at Alyssa as the elevator headed down, observing that she appeared deep in thought about something. It occurred to Vijay that perhaps he should spend more time interacting with younger generations. He'd lost track of how to fully read what young people were thinking about, as he could do with most older humans. Perhaps it would be better to go with an underhanded method after all... though Vijay avoided such tactics whenever possible. Despite being a pragmatist, the more above board method was generally preferable to him. With some notable exceptions.

The elevator dinged as it reached the ground floor, and he led her out to where his car was parked out front. His car was black, as was generally considered stylish in his circles, and notably luxurious. The doorman seemed to be keeping an eye on it, which was somewhat amusing to Vijay. It wasn't as though he couldn't get another car - even if he did usually avoid needlessly wasting money on things he didn't have to. Humans always seemed to become so protective of material things that in truth held very little worth other than the status humans projected onto them.

As they reached the car, Vijay opened the door for Alyssa, smiling softly.

"What address would you like me I drop you off at?" Vijay asked her.

doneanddusted doneanddusted Kimona Kimona

Nina Garcia

Nina smiled slightly and allowed him to take her hand, still finding the whole experience somewhat amusing. It was nice to have her work appreciated. though, since the only other person she'd met who'd been really familiar with it was Luisa. It was always nice to receive recognition, particularly by people in high positions. Of course, status meant little to Nina. She was more concerned with doing research and pursuing what interested her.

"Thank you," she said as he got out of the car. "I really appreciate all your help. I'll consider your offer as well, though as of this moment my circumstances are somewhat complicated. We're in the midst of a big project and I'm sure it would be troublesome if I were to focus my attention on anything other than that. I will be sure to reach out to you if my schedule frees up, though."

She smiled in a congenial sort of way, having more or less reached the conclusion that Alfonso was enjoyable to associate with and very generous in going out of his way to help her. He was, perhaps, a little odd. But then Nina knew few people who could be described as 'normal'.

Andraus Andraus

Anji watched both of them and their interactions. The human girl seemed to be interesting as well, and the other two seemed interested in hr as well. He couldn't figure out why she was so interesting though. She seemed pretty normal to him. He followed them out of the elevator and helped himself into one side of the car.

Alfonso Jabari Cale
Alfonso would smile brightly to her. "Of course, take your time. If you need any help with anything, I'd be more than willing to lend you whatever aid I can. " He said, as they went to a park bench, before Alfonso would speak up. She seemed like one person interested in science and results. Alfonso would then reach his hand in the air, before grabbing a leaf, and staring at it. "I gotta say though, it's interesting to find someone else interested in microbiology." Alfonso said.

"I'm interested in it myself because.....Our bodies, humans, animals, whatever, are made up of hundreds of different parts, each working in unison with the other. But, if one part of our imperfect machine fails, life fail. " Alfonso said. "I love it because, the very thing that gives us life? It also gives us the means to take it. Morbid as it sounds, because I know what can take away life, I know what I can work towards 'fixing'. "Alfonso said, which made sense- Learn what was wrong, so you could make it right.

It was....interesting. Despite being a businessman, he seemed to have a unusual interest in science, as well as decent understandings of it's working. Alfonso would then hold up the files. "If you don't mind, may I look at these while we wait?"

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Alyssa looked at Mr. Kulkarni's black car. Rich people always needed to show how rich they were. Well, it was always nice to live comfortably. Mr. Kulkarni probably worked hard to get that rich, after all. The man opened the car door for her. How... gentlemanly. Alyssa nodded in thanks and entered the car. When Mr. Kulkarni asked for her address, she gave him the address to the cafe. She had looked into this plan. There was a chance the man knew that this was a cafe, and that she would run a risk of being rude. There was also a chance that Mr. Kulkarni would make an attempt to stay with her in the cafe. Well, whatever he did, Alyssa had a semi-decent plan (ish) for it.

Oiya Singh

Oiya smiled softly at Clair'ss remarks, amused by her high-spiritedness. With a stroke of luck, it appeared that Vijay had anticipated the need for baked goods, and Oiya pulled out a plate of brownies and started warming them up before moving to finish brewing the coffee. As he worked, he listened, then responded to her in his usual relaxed and friendly tone.

"It is such a shame that you had to put up with a difficult waitress," Oiya said with a slight nod. "The presence of such strife really allows one to appreciate kindness and good-natured behavior all the more, though. Or so I have always felt."

He smiled cheerfully as he took the coffee and warm brownies out to Clair, placing them on the table near her, seeming unphased by her frequent remarks about the distant past.

Uasal Uasal

upload_2017-3-7_23-7-55-png.284079

Clair O'Reilly as 'Sagittarius , The Archer'

Clair was judging every movement Oiya made, every word he let loose and every reaction he so chose to grace her with. Of course Clair had no doubt that Oiya knew of this and so she took everything with a grain of salt knowing all to well that he'd be forcing some sort of façade upon himself.

However this didn't mean Clair was in anyway hostile towards the man. No, Oiya was showing no signs of malice intent and so Clair repaid him in full. With a swift movement Clair came to sit upon the sofa and slowly reached out to grab her coffee. After testing it out briefly a broad smile grew upon her face and she quickly began drinking the coffee at a more rapid pace. Taking an occasional break for a bite of her brownie "You know Oiya, your not bad at brewing coffee. In fact this is masterly brewed, quite spectacular actually! Where did you learn such finesse?"

With the question posed Clair's eyes came to focus upon the man and when they did , they quickly changed colour signifying that Clair was now entirely focused upon the man. Now Clair would notice if he was lying or telling the truth with ease. Especially at this range.​
ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Nina Garcia

"Hm? I suppose so," Nina said, somewhat surprised by the request. "I mean, as long as you don't look at ones marked classified, though I don't think I'm actually carrying any of those. Vijay tends to transfer those in a more secure manner if they're actually classified. Which I'm sure you do as well. Much of this is actually going to be published in some context, so that it can be used in medical research."

She handed him the documents, primarily numbers related to physiological tests and psychological evaluations with identifying information blacked out. There seemed to be hints of genetic modification involved, though the context was vague and would not be entirely clear to those unfamiliar with the subject. Though to one with a scientist background, such as Alfonso, reading the entirety of the documents would make it rather clear that the research was related to manipulating human physiology in some context.

Andraus Andraus

Alfonso Jabari Cale
Alfonso would scan the files with an appraising eye, drinking his hot coco pleasantly. The results were promising, they showed extensive research, and they would have effective results in the field of science in the future. Alfonso would hand the files back to Nina. "Your research shows remarkable progress. I must talk to Vijay about you, you're an absolute genius! I hope you be able to work with me. My company could definitely use someone as brilliant as you are." He said, as he waited for her boss, Lusia, to arrive.

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Vijay Kulkari
Vijay pulled out his phone as he slipped into the driver's seat, raising an eyebrow as the google query popped up with the details of a cafe. He then smiled slightly, glancing over at Alyssa as he started the car and shifted gears.

"You are remarkably conscientious," Vijay remarked as he began to drive. "I feel it necessary to assure you I have no ill intentions, but at the same time, I admire your foresight in remaining cautious around me."

He paused as he drove down the street a short ways to follow the directions given by his map.

"It is a good policy for you to not immediately trust me," Vijay added. "Men can be very dangerous... women as well. Part of me feels like I have come off too strongly in my interactions with you, and if so I must apologize for that. It seems I'm somewhat out of touch with the youth of today."

doneanddusted doneanddusted Kimona Kimona

Alyssa listened to Mr. Kulkarni quietly, almost half-mindedly. He had commented on how "conscientious" she was and how some people were dangerous. Alyssa already knew this, given her kindergarten "Stranger Danger" lessons. Anyone would do what Alyssa did, though... Alyssa didn't know how to reply to what the CEO said, so she just said "No, it's okay," and looked out the window. She knew this path. She walked through these streets many times. She had memorized the homes and their numbers and the colours of their doors. She knew exactly how much further the cafe was from the car. And by now, she had memorized almost exactly what the inside of the car looked like, and she could guess what it might look like had she been sitting in a different place. Ye Alyssa's eyes kept looking at everything, and her mind kept absorbing her surroundings. It took in the new details that weren't present before. It took in things that Alyssa hadn't memorized for too long. It tried to take in everything.

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Last edited:
Oiya Singh

Oiya sat across from her folding his hands comfortably in his lap. He smiled in a friendly manner in response to her question. He remained composed, answering her question in what appeared to be a very genuine way.

"I have hospitality experience that occasionally comes in useful when Vijay-ji requires it of me," he said. "In that regard, I do a little more than an ordinary driver, but I do like to make myself useful. Being able to cook and brew coffee are important life skills regardless, but I do have quite a bit of experience brewing coffee. Though Vijay-ji prefers tea, so I have also had to learn to do that adequately. I still have much to learn if I am to do it perfectly, though."

He chuckled, smiling in a particularly laid back and amused sort of way, seeming intrigued by Clair's very presence.

Anji was nervously figitting where he sat, he didn't know how to interact with these people, and- oh well! he was gonna try anyways!! "So how are you?" he asks Alyssa, He had to start a conversation somehow, and deemed that the best way.

"So how are you?" Why did people always feel the need to fill the silence with some sort of noise? Why couldn't they just... rest... and watch the houses go by? Alyssa laid her eyes on.... Andy? Genji? Kanji? She tried to keep her gaze friendly, mainly to be nice... but also so that he wouldn't know that she was taking a look at who he was. He looked interesting, with long, spiky white hair and striking blue eyes. The blue eyes matched his necklace and the blue feather in his hair. He had four piercings, two on each ear. Interesting. Perhaps most intriguing were the white marks on his face. They didn't look bad, but they were weird. Why would anyone get face tattoos? Those seemed most painful... "So-so. You?" Alyssa replied with a small smile, not wanting to be rude by not answering.

Since Mari wasn't going to respond to her; Azura just took her espresso, and left the cafe since she did pay it. As Azura was walking around town aimlessly; she saw Adam and Sabaa talking to some human women, who has a bad vibe on her at the park here. 'Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Just ignore them, and they won't notice that I am here.' thought Azura, as she went a different direction. Because Azura was so not talking to them when there is a mad human scientist nearby, since mad human scientists are creepy to her.
Left: animegirl20 animegirl20 The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen Emibow Emibow
Near: ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin SecretRock SecretRock

Last edited:
~*Adam the Aries*~
♈

TcX0coR.gif
Tags: ApfelSeine ApfelSeine - Speaking with Luisa
SecretRock SecretRock - noticed and being spoken to
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 - Noticed another Zodiac nearby
Stability: Normal but curious

Adam listened to the women speak, his eyes falling one the ones that spoke. He didn't want to interrupt anyone since he didn't really have much to say. He did, however, find the conversation interesting. But the human woman felt extremely strange. He could sense something within her. His yellow hues dulled greatly, his fingers twitching a bit, seemingly about to attack the woman in front of him and Sabaa. A crooked smile slowly emerged on his face, however, he calmed himself down when he sensed someone else nearby.

His eyes returned to normal before turning his head slightly, looking in the general direction of who was there. He couldn't fully tell who it was, but he knew it had to be a Zodiac, that is the only kind of person it can be. A bit curious to figure out who it was, Adam placed his hands behind his back and summoned one of his snakes. The corrupted snake fell to the ground with a soft plop before slithering away from the group, silently stalking the newcomer. Adam lowered his head slightly, his bangs covering them as the smile faded to a normal smile. Switching between the connection of his slithering hiding snake and the conversation between the two women.

Anji smiled "I'm good." he grinned, he wasn't really into studying people ot things, technically just zodiacs, so he just wanted to have a conversation with who interested them. He still wondered why they wwre so interested her, there was likely something about her that they could seen and he could not, who knows, he certainly didn't. "So what kind of things do you like?" he smiles.

Azura continued on with her aimlessly walking while drinking her espresso here until she sensed one of Adam’s corrupted snake. ‘Who does Adam think he is by trying to stalk me with one of his corrupted snakes, since I am the one who does that.’ thought Azura, since none of the other zodiacs can spy on her perfectly. Because she is literally a master of stalking them by using most of the private cameras in Oakland here.
Azura stop drinking her espresso, turned around, and immediately poked her head out at the sneaky corrupted snake here. “Nice try, Adam; and say hi to Sabaa for me.” said Azura, who was smiling at the snake.
Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Jumanji asked what Alyssa liked to do. "Uhhh...." Alyssa thought about what to give. "Eating, I guess." Hey, food wasn't only good for one's health, but it also tasted amazing. The girl didn't think she had anything interesting to share about her. In fact she didn't want to talk at all, but Koylanji kept asking her questions. Alyssa considered taking a nap, but she immediately shot that idea down. Sleeping here was unsafe. So the girl continued looking out the window, even though that started to bore her... a lot.

Anji laughed, when an idea hit him, "Ohh! have you tried chicken curry?" he asks grinning, "I find it very good!" he smiled, "And its spicy to!!" he added with a smiled, just thinking about it made him hungry.He seemed to be in a good mood again, and had forgotten about being nervous.

Sabaa Amaya
ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin Blackrose7 Blackrose7
"I will, but if they will visit is another thing entirely..." Sabaa trailed off as she felt the tug of magic in her stomach strengthen. She glanced across at Adam, worried he was doing something, but he seemed fine. Key word being seemed. She glanced past him and sighed as she saw Azura. Luckily the other woman seemed to be heading away from them, so Sabaa didn't have to start ripping her hair out yet. She moved her attention back to Adam, making sure nothing was wrong. She hadn't seen him in a century, but she'd heard rumours of what the other zodiacs had been doing during that time. Concerning Adam, she hadn't heard much good.

"Are you okay?" She asked him. She knew she couldn't trust what she'd heard one hundred percent, but if it was true, then letting him 'go wild' would not be a good idea. He seemed to be getting better, but it wasn't something she wanted to risk happening in the middle of a city.

Users who are viewing this thread