Main RP IC

SUZUME

@Orikanyo

She stopped suddenly. Her mentor wasn't in front of her. The darkness before her was a ruse. She still didn't fully understand Genjutsu, but she knew when she was being tricked. Spinning around suddenly on the stairs, she did a sweep around the area for her teacher, trying to catch him in the angle of her visual jutsu, which she had yet to learn to extend into a 360 degree field. Of course, the top of the stairs. She had been running to keep up so hard... it only made sense that he would have diverted her to see if she would see through the deception. A smile passed over her face. She'd done it, she'd figured out senpai's trick. Using her fear, her weakness... to her advantage.

But now she was falling, and she couldn't stop herself. She'd already been running too much, and using her byakugan multiple times in a day when she had virtually no chakra control yet... it was thoroughly exhausting. She could feel the world tilting, her body going limp as the strength left her muscles. Her byakugan broke and she gave in to her inability to continue. The last thing she managed to do before her inevitable topple was to say out loud, for Kazou to hear, "Found you..." and then the world was going black and she was dropping like a stone.

Akihiro Tsubasha

Akihiro heard what the other two said. His head rose from the table, his face red. His hands were still clenched into a fist, but, oddly, they seemed to be a little less tense than before. "... I think we are the only one that a jounin ever told them to 'piss off'... That stupid, arrogant prick..." Akihiro had some anger issues, and now, he tried to still hold some back.

A smile crept on his face when he heard Ago's suggestion. "...Yeah. We could grab a mission. M-Maybe train together..." He slammed his fist on the table, the anger fading away, as he looked as his two teammates. "... From this day on, Team C is gonna strive be the best team in Kemuri. Even without a jounin. A difficult task it may be, but I honestly would not want to have it any other way..."

"...Make that two bowls!" Akihiro smiled and looked at the other two. "...So, how about you two? What's your stories? I mean, now we are not with that prick, so we can speak freely..." A sigh escaped his breath, as he tried to make a training routine for this night. Probably he would try his stealth, or perfect his shadow jutsu, or train his weapons.

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki

Kazou Yamamoto

The change from pride that his student finally caught wind of him, to utter shock that she was going to fall down the long flight of stairs was near instantaneous as he rushed forwards to prevent here from falling, only catching her just in the knick of time he precariously balanced their dinners in one arm. And grabbed the poor girl in the other.

"Guess i pushed you to hard..." he sighed slightly as his mind raced to what would've happened should she have gotten hurt.. and what hell fire he would have to face from Renai... he would take torment in hell over what she'd do. "Come now, rest up." he smiled to her as he began to guide her down the stairs. With the jutsu dispelled the room at the bottom came quickly, a large atrium like area with various tunnels branching off to who knows where, an underground cave system, forgotten and abandoned years ago.

Sitting her on one of the nearby benchs that lined the outside of the room he placed her dinner beside her near unconscious form as he then moved to check her, no sense having her get sick on the first day.

"You did well, eat up, if you want to become a medical nin you must keep up your stamina." taking off his kote he placed a balm hand on her forehead, nodding and standing up. "You did well in keeping up, know not all of our lessons will be that fast paced. Jutsu require equal amounts of study as well of practice."

AGO ABURAME

"Well, you know about my bugs, and aside from that, and aside from being the most BEAUTIFUL young lady in all of kemuri theres nothing much else to talk about. I'm from the Aburame clan, we've been here for about 4 generations now." she rattled off a few things as she eyed the food being prepared hungrily. "And i like to make traps, lots of em. got pretty good at em to!' she chuckled in a way one would almost consider... evil... or devious?

"I mean, my clan has alot of cool tricks and stuff but I'm not skilled enough to use those techniques. Plus it requires ALOT of insect breeding if you want the really cool stuff, gotta work the hives yea know." she slightly explained as she watched one of her insects crawl across her palm, guiding it over each finger and then back up her sleeve.

"A pity the test ended, i was gona use one of my bug jutsus and get the big guy covered in em... oh well."

@Pinkalyn @AnnoDomini @KageYuuki

Yuuki Mifune

Yuuki looked over at Ago as she spoke, listening to her describe her clan. He was quiet, not too sure what to say. He knew they were going to want to know more about him. More than likely asking about his strange eyes. Neither of his teammates would really know about his clan aside from the fact they weren't too well liked in the village. Thankfully three fresh bowls of ramen set before them served as a good distraction. "Itadakimasu," the genin said quietly before digging into the hot bowl of soup and noodles. They'd get too mushy to eat in a few minutes anyway so it made for a good excuse not to go next.

Food or not, it was still going to be his turn before long. What would he even tell them? Sure dad said I should tell my team the truth if they asked, but what would they think? Would they even really understand what we are? The tender pieces of Chashu pork had a sweet savory glaze on them. They were one of his favorite ramen toppings because of that. The soft boiled eggs were good too, but not nearly as good.

@AnnoDomini @Orikanyo

Last edited by a moderator:
Akihiro Tsubasha

Akihiro listened to them. He smiled at Ago when she mentioned traps. "...That trap you set was good. I tried to use my shadow clone to distract him, while I jumped from the ceiling... It was just after I set off the smoke bomb." He started to eat from the ramen slowly, then he saw Yuuki eating fast, and he giggled. "...What's the hurry?"

He stopped to eat a little. "...Well. For me, my family was here for, 1, maximum 2 generations. We are mercenaries. I am the first one of my family to go to the academy, the others being taught from father to son... The motive is kind of sad though. My father and brother, they taught me all kinds of things about stealth. I was even promised by my brother to perfect my Earth jutsus. I am still waiting for my lessons..." Akihiro let out a little sad laugh.

"...Yeah. My dad and brother were sent on a mission. For money, for glory, you know, those types of things. After a few weeks, the news came. They were... you know... killed. My mother sent me to the academy, just to not end up like my dad, or brother..." He kept paying with his ramen all the time he was speaking. Akihiro felt like crying every time he remembered, but this time, he managed to hold it in. He looked towards Yuuki. "...How about you?" Akihiro continued to eat, with a more serious look on his face.

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki

Yuuki Mifune

"The noodles get all mushy after awhile," the Genin muttered past a bite of egg. It wasn't like he'd go and admit he was buying time by any means. Though he honestly did dislike overcooked noodles. Just something about the texture was just off putting for some reason. He listened to Akihiro's story in silence. Yuuki wasn't too sure what to make of the entire thing. He knew how dangerous the life of a shinobi was. But it's not like that made loss any easier.

At last it seemed to be his turn in sharing more info on his clan and himself. Yuuki picked at the noodles slightly, looking into the dark brother instead of at his teammates. "I guess it's worth saying that I'm the first of my clan to be born in this village. So we aren't all that established here or particularly liked. That didn't stop my parents and sister from becoming Jounin though." Another couple bites of noodles for more time to think. There was no sense going into details if he didn't have to.

"Like I told Tsuneo, my current specialty is kenjutsu. All Mifune seem to be known for their swordsmanship and their blades. A lot of our techniques revolve around blending ninjutsu with sword attacks." He shrugged, "I haven't really figured out the whole 'channeling chakra into your weapon' thing yet though."

@AnnoDomini @Orikanyo

Akihiro Tsubasha

"... It's no shame if your family doesn't have any roots here. And kenjutsu is a very good way to out power your opponent. I have a set of weapons myself..." Akihiro says, taking out his kusarigamas, and displaying them on the table. "... Perfect for stealth and scaring off people. You can hang someone with these two and string them up, like a trophy. That's something my dad told me..."

The ramen in front of him were almost done. He lets out a sigh and puts his hands on his belly. "... I will have to train harder today to get all of this out..." Akihiro slumped a little in his place. "Tomorrow at what time do we meet up and where?..." His eyes went over to Ago, then at Yuuki.

@Orikanyo @KageY

AGO ABURAME

"So i got two lugs of muscle eh? Cool! i'll be the face of our group then~!' she winked, though they couldn't exactly see she did and looked towards her forthcoming meal, she could almost taste it already... Much like victory, its all the sweeter the more you work for it! And today was QUITE the ordeal having to deal with a jackass like that, hopefully Ginko will come back... if not, she'll try to keep things together, maybe, hopefully! Maybe she could trick a fox into teaching them stuff? A fox spirit... hmm.... maybe...

"Hmm, were kind of our own masters at the moment, but I don't see why we shouldn't keep a good schedule, How about... 8 am? but where should we meet up? Gotta be someplace we can train and stuff around here." she asked the to looking for their ideas.

@AnnoDomini @KageYuuki

Yuuki Mifune

Having finished off the bowl of ramen, Yuuki stretched a little before leaning back. His discolored gaze studied the unusual weapons Akihiro had set out. He'd heard of them before, but never really had a chance to try one or see someone actually wield a set. They just looked so unwieldy to the Genin. How they were actually of any practical use in combat was beyond him. Still, there were plenty of shinobi that used them so they must have been good for something.

"So i got two lugs of muscle eh? Cool! i'll be the face of our group then~!"

"Demoting me to 'lug', Ago?" Yuuki feigned offense. "Ouch . . ." The Genin gave up on hiding a slight smile as he chuckled. Both teammates mentioned the need to train. They weren't wrong, if the trio wanted to be of any use to the village they needed to be stronger than they were now. Much stronger. He shrugged at Ago's suggestion. "Eight in the morning works for me, I guess. As for a place to train . . . " He quietly thought for a moment, "My family lives off on the outskirts of the village. Not a lot of buildings out there so we use the open space for training. Maybe I could even talk dad into helping us a little." Yuuki offered, "He's off missions for a little while."

@AnnoDomini @Orikanyo

Mochizuki Tonbo

Whatever peace and quiet Renai's office might have had would be dispelled by the arrival of an acadamy graduate, Mochizuki Tonbo, who could be heard before she could be seen.

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeenai!"

As per normal, not even the leader of the village, got recognized by their title by Mochizuki, who came flying at the window, rather than using a door. Mochizuki hated doors, they always felt so stifling.

Landing at the windowsill, Mochizuki began her talking, holding up her bitten finger, which was still bleeding. It had hurt all the way there.

"I wanna post a mission! Seji's monkey bit me, he wont' help me, it hurts, and I'm not sure if it has rabies, how much is it to post a mission to catch'em to check? I don't wanna get rabies, cause then I'd foam from the mouth, and that be uncool, and maybe I might lose my finger and..."

For once, Mochizuki stopped before she went off on a complete rant, and actually tried bowing, to look more formal or such. She wanted to at least finish the test. She couldn't be a great ninja if she couldn't finish the test.

"So yeah, can I post a mission, can I? It's way to fast for me. Kiso and Kiyoko are trying to help, but...It'd be faster for me just to pay the fee."

On the off chance that Renai rejected her mission, Mochizuki figured it was just as good a sniping spot from where she was to help Kiso as she chased after it as anywhere else.

Akihiro Tsubasha

Akihiro smiled at Ago's remark. "... I'm not that strong... But thanks for the motivation..." He winked in Ago's direction, blushing a little. The chain on his kusarigamas started to rattle as Akihiro slowly took them off the table and putting them back where they belong. His eyes went to them. "...Well, I'm awake at 6 anyway, so 8 won't be a problem for me..." His smile seemed a little sad when he heard Yuuki talk about his father, but he didn't want to let the others know that.

"...That sounds good. So, 8 am, Yuuki's place." Akihiro nodded, looking around, and standing up. "...I think I have to go... My mother will probably kill me if I make her worry about me... Nice talking to you two. See you in the morning." With a wink, he strated to walk outside the ramen shop, heading in the direction of his house. His hands went into his pockets, as his smile disappeared from his face. The only sound from his was from the chains on his kusarigamas, slowly swinging from his belt. 'Why does no one want us... Are we that bad at being a ninja?...'

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki

Yuuki Mifune

Yuuki quietly watched as Akihiro stood and left. I . . . probably shouldn't have mentioned working with my dad back there . . . great going, idiot. He gave an annoyed sigh as he rubbed his eyes. Leaning back, the Genin looked up at the ceiling of the restaurant. Their first day as actual shinobi of Kemurigakure had essentially been spent being passed around Jounin who had no desire to take the trio under their wing. Well, Tsuneo didn't anyway. If Ginko didn't want them she did a far better job of hiding it from the group.

"Well since Akihiro's already left, I'm guessing you're okay with training at my home right Ago?" Yuuki asked as he gaze drifted towards where Akihiro had been sitting just a moment ago. The empty soup bowl still sitting on the table. But something didn't seem right, why was that? His eyes narrowed, trying to figure out what was amiss about the vacated spot.

...You're kidding, right?

It seemed his teammate had neglected to pay for his dinner. Something it seemed the owner had also noticed as he looked expectantly at the remaining Genin. Yuuki could only sigh as he paid for his and Akihiro's ramen. It seemed the new set of kunai he'd been saving for would have to wait a little longer.

@Orikanyo @AnnoDomini

Ago Aburame

"Smoooooth move dude." she giggled slightly as the other young man left, it was time for the day to wrap up it seems. "yea, as long as your parents are okay with it, I might have a few scrolls i can rummage up, I've never heard of a jonin doing this so i'll probably have to explain a great deal to my parents, should be fine, they know me well enough to know that i wouldn't force a teacher to drop me entirely, that guy just walked out, so his fault." she picked at her teeth with a nearby toothpick, already feeling the return of energy to her body.

"Remind him next time to pay for you next time, owes you that much." she paid for her food and gave the man a small bow in thanks. "its.. gona be a tough one training ourselves, but there isn't a legend in this world that starts out from normal circumstances eh? We'll rise, it may take longer then usual, but we will have much more time to fiddle about. Replace teaching with experience, if we fail, flee to live another day, and learn from our mistakes." she hopped down from the seat and went towards the door.

"Who knows, maybe we'll end up the greatest ninja to ever live? Alright Yuuki, 8 am tomorrow, wake up early or I'll give you a wake up call you'll never forget!" She teased and went out the door to head home, taking one of the longer paths... she had to get one hell of a story straight for her parents.

@KageYuuki @AnnoDomini

Chapter1_NK_zpsbtulam2m.jpg

Kemuri continues its slow proccess of regrowth. The nearly empty village finds itself once again filled with life as the fresh academy recruits train within its ruins, learning what it means to be a shinobi. It is the largest class the village had seen since its decline during the war. Renai stands confident that the newest group of Genin will be able to prove themselves and will help her village regain the glory it had once possessed. With so much attention being focused upon Kemurigakure, it is easy to neglect it's neighboring city of Koseki.

A general sense of unrest has filled Koseki over the last few months. What had started as a small crime spree had flamed into a much larger issue. Small gangs have appeared causing trouble within the large metropolis. Using the vast underground of the city, they have found a way to successfully navigate through the city stealing and causing havoc wherever they go. The wealthy families had all but ignored the problem as more and more pleas were filed up. The Montanue, the family who directly hold control over law enforcement, had ushered the department to attempt to stop such gangs. All the efforts ended in failure as the gangs managed to slip away taking advantage of the structure of the town's underground.

With unrest growing within the city and the authorities being unable to stop it, the Montanue family's eyes have wandered back to the village of Kemuri. Having long viewed them as being 'unnecessary', they saw the village as being a cheap solution for a very difficult to stop problem. They began talks with the village's leader, attempting to strike a deal to aid in ridding of such a menace without having to spend a great deal of cash in the process. It was a problem that faced only the poor, not being worth a huge investment on their part. If they could find where these gangs originated from using the shinobi's talent for spying, they believed they could easily squash the crime problem and any rumblings from the civilians before it got too out of hand.

A week has passed since the Genin took their first test as certified shinobi. The students have had the chance to talk with one another, learning to get closer with people they might of once overlooked during their academy days. The ability to take on missions has become an activity of which the young Genin can engage in, from trivial affairs to jobs that might put their ninja skills to use. With Koseki's recent trouble, its possible the young Genin might find themselves in a situation they least expected.

"Hard work is the tool of which you turn dreams into reality"

One week had passed for group C, better name currently in the works, through sheer power of will and the nagging of a certain young woman to keep training they have managed to piece together a training regime from the various scrolls they could find/borrow/get from Renai, and have made some rather good progress into their training as they worked together to understand, adapt and become one with the shadows.

It wasn't easy, but they were moving along, for every step forward, there were two steps back, but then there was three steps forward, then two back, then four... Everytime Failure showed it's face, they beat it back harder each time...

They will succeed, it is their calling, their fate, their dream...

They will become legends.

AGO ABURAME

Sitting atop the wheel chair she had grabbed from the nearby tunnels below she sat at the head of the ramshackle table she had hammered together out of loose boards and several rusty nails pulled from all the broken tables and chairs she could find.

One might ask, and you damn well know someone did, why not use the tables already there?

And she said to that young man. "Shut up."

Leaning forwards, putting her fingers together and her sunglasses shining in the beams of the small flashlight she had hanging over middle of the table by some string and liberal usage of nails to keep it hanging from the ceiling, the room they had designated as their "hideout" was filled with scrolls and shelves was the area they convened everyday for the week and henceforth to conduct their daily duties and plan their jobs... Atleast until they found a better place that they didn't have to fight 11 raccoons for, again.

"Our mission." Ago took out a scroll and placed it on the table, they were to find a object a elderly man had lost, a wallet, lost while the old man had gone for a walk, gotten lost, and wandered until he could get home. He did have a good memory of where he went, as he had provided a map to show them his pathing... it was odd, yes, stinked of a trap or atleast strange test of a sort... but the price was good... and they needed more nails.

Good nails, the ones that weren't rusty and smelled like old iron, the ones that would hold this table together for more then 2 days at a time...

And perhaps she could improve the shelf so it didn't spill scrolls everywhere whenever it went over capacity, which was roughly around 3 depending on how you balance it...

"Judging from the map, we will be heading deep into cat territory, while we have not made obvious enemies of ourselves there, we already have trouble with the raccoons we don't need anymore angry wildlife trying to attack us, plus with being allies with the cats, we'll have an easier time finding the cats that belong to the people who put up those posters." she placed a few of the posters she had pulled from the nearby posts, only the recent ones of course, and one older looking one with a kitten.

"Alright gentlemen, lets prepare ourselves for battle." she slammed her fist on the table for emphasis... causing it to immediately crumble.

"...We really need those nails."

Yuuki Mifune

The week following their graduation was . . . interesting to say the least. Not being under the guidance of a Jounin sensei like they originally thought they'd be left the trio of Genin to try and figure things out for themselves. At the same time it opened them up to more easily take advice from friends and family alike. They were beginning to get a decent training plan together with some help from the outside and were actually getting a feel for one another's strengths and how to compliment them.

Akihiro's stealth gave him an edge in gathering information and keeping watch. Ago with her traps and chakra stealing beetles could slow and cripple enemies. Yuuki may not have had any gifts in stealth or information gathering. He couldn't create elaborate and near impossible to spot traps in a matter of minutes. But the young Genin made up for that in speed and power. Akihiro finds them, Ago cripples them, and Yuuki finishes them off. At least that was how Yuuki saw things in his mind. The fresh team still had a ways to go before they hit that level, but the potential was there.

At least that's what his father told the team when they gathered at the Mifune household for training one morning.

Go was a much older shinobi in Kemurigakure, a somewhat rare breed thanks to the war nearly wiping out all of the village's ninja. He agreed to help Squad C in their training whenever he could. The rest of Yuuki's family would have been more than willing to help as well but most of the week they were off on missions. Go, however, had a considerable amount of time off from missions. Losing your dominant arm in a mission had a tendency to do that.

While the old Jounin couldn't do much in the way of directly training them, he could help them more indirectly. A chunk of the scrolls tucked away in their little hideout was lent to them by him after all. With two of the three Genin having a natural affinity to earth, he couldn't offer them many scrolls containing actual ninjutsu. Mifune were primarily born with fire or lightning affinities, a small handful being born with a connection to wind. Go was among the few in the bloodline with such an affinity. The clan had plenty of jutsu rooted in fire and lightning, and a handful with wind. But earth? They were sorely lacking in that regard...

Whenever the small group took refuge from the unforgiving sun to rest a little while, he would tell them stories from missions of his own or old legends that had been circulated around the clan for generations. Many of these tales held lessons that could be gleaned by an attentive listener. Whether or not his teammates were actually paying attention, Yuuki wasn't sure.

As the week went on, the trio -under Ago's insistence- had uncovered a small location that soon served as a hideaway of sorts for them. Of course their was a battle to the death to claim it as their own, but it was theirs now. Yuuki never once thought that the first enemy felled by his blade would be a racoon instead of an enemy shinobi... The hideout was fairly worn down littered with broken tables and chairs among other pieces of junk.

Of course Yuuki had to be the one to suggest just repairing one of the better looking tables that were already in there. But when it came to winning an argument against Ago . . . . well, a snowball had better chances of making it through hell unscathed.

So here he sat, studying the map their client had given them. How someone could remember the exact path they'd taken when they got lost and still manage to lose something was beyond him. But as Ago had already pointed out, the pay was pretty good all things considered. And the team needed the money. Though Yuuki would probably have to hide some so they could actually save up for new equipment. Not to mention actually functional furniture. Nails were only going to get the kunoichi so far no matter how determined she was.

Yuuki stumbled back as the table collapsed at Ago's touch. Wood planks, rusty nails, and exposed toes didn't exactly mix. Yeah, they really needed to get a suitable table...

@Orikanyo @AnnoDomini

Aokawa was half impressed, half mortified at the prospect of his new teammates. Being a fresh graduate academy, he was also lumped with fellow genin, none of which he was familiar with. This made things rather difficult for Aokawa.

"Yuuki Mifune, Ago Aburame, and Akihiro Tsubasha" he said to himself as he reread the names he listed before.

It took some time and snooping around before he was able to find the trio. He was particularly surprised that no one told them it was a four-man team. Well I guess that's what happens when you miss out on the graduation ceremony due to illness.

Despite that, Aokawa was a shy kid. He wasn't the type to walk up to other people and introduce himself. As strange as it may have sounded, he just watched. He just observed. He thought it was a good idea to gather as much information from an outsider's eye as he could before trying to get to know them. Aokawa was fairly skilled with keeping his distance and watching from afar. Some would find these characteristics creepy.

From their struggles to find a place to call their own, to their sessions with the Mifune household, Aokawa was their, albeit only in the background. He shadowed them without saying a word. For him, this was also a test of their abilities. It was to see if they were able to sense that they were being watched. So far, they've failed to impress.

Aokawa just continued observing, even as they currently struggle in their little base.

@Orikanyo @AnnoDomini @KageYuuki

Mochizuki Tonbo,

The Free Spirit

Humming sounded the area as Mochizuki headed towards the training grounds. If she was going to be a great ninja, she couldn't stop for anything! Even if they had a squad meeting later on, it wasn't like she could tire herself out that much.

"♫Now I'm a ninja, now I'm a ninja♫"

Mochizuki lowered her goggles as she got near the field, when a speck flicked on the upper right of her eye. Mochizuki jumped.

"Bird!"

Without missing a heatbeat, Mochizuki's blowgun was to her lips, and she fired a dart with her maximum power at the fleck.... and nothing happened, it didn't fall out the sky, or anything.

"I never miss, 'specially something as normal a bird! I couldn't have!"

Mochizuki zoomed in on the spec, more and more, before realizing she was only seeing it through one eye.

"Huh?"

Taking off her goggles, she noticed a spec of dirt on lense. She hadn't missed, it just wasn't there in the first place! Going back to humming, Mochizuki headed off towards the training field.

Unobserved to Mochizuki, her dart flew straight upwards, before hitting it's peak, then fell towards one unlucky victim named Kiso Ringo.

Meanwhile moments before, being darted like a stray animal. Kiso would've been training on a log with a wooden kendo stick like a blade, all she could think was that she had to get stronger. For the sake of the team, as her body motions flowed with each strike. As she struck the trunk she would release a breath a begins she begun to focus she couldn't be dragged by her comrades. Though for their short time together Kiso thought of her teammates were mixed, to say the least.Kiyoko seems more or less timid for some reason though Kiso hadn't done much thinking on her. She felt if she prodded Kiyoko to much she may just get upset or hide further in her shell.

But to be honest, the ire of Kiso existence had to be her teammate, I t had to be Mochizuki for some reason that girl stirred the worst in Kiso. As she could fathom why it was perhaps just her nature irked her something Kiso couldn't pin what it was as she struck the trunk once more. Then it happens as Kiso was mid-swing,as a sharp pain shot up from her foot,"E h?..." looking down a dart had buried its self into her right foot,s he wanted to scream bloody murder. As she would be taking a few breaths,d id this mean she was being ambushed?! Her heart began to thud as she began to search out for where the shot had likely come from,"h uh?" humming ?! that must be the cocky sniper, hobbling a few steps to use the training dummy as cover as she drew a kunai whipping her arm back than forward launching it at least in the direction of the humming . It was naturally blind shot so it accurately would be dubious at best she would have to scare the sniper out she thought. Lightly biting at her own lower lips he cursed her late comrades,l like it was now moving was a pain but the true question was to pull it out or leave it ?! gosh it hurt so bad. speaking of teeth her teeth now had been sharpen in her clan fashion of ,b eing inspired by demons they hurt to she was irked at this too now.

@Ganryu

Mochizuki Tonbo

Mochizuki hardly paid attention as she continued forward, her humming hiding the incoming sound of a kunai. A thud brought her back as a sharp pain struck between her eyes. Mochizuki let out an angry yell as the kunai embedded itself in her goggles, landing where she was.

Even with the small little gash from the tip of the kunai sticking through, Mochizuki gentle pried the goggles off her head, scratching herself more as she did. She didn't care about the pain, the goggles were important! She had saved up for weeks for them! But, alas, it was no use, they were dead.

"Noooo! Why would someone do that!? I loved those goggles. I-...I had to go to the mall to find them, I hate that place!"

With a handsign, she activated Sei-Tonbo, spying infront of her for where the kunai had come from. Kiso was the first person she saw.

"Kiso!?"

With an angry flutter of her wings, Mochizuki made her way down to her teammate, blood still trickling down her forehead as she stood as menacing as a small little fairy could.

"Hey, Kiso! Did you see where that kunai came from? Someone just hit me in the forehead! I don't care if its a jonin, Imma be a great ninja, gotta find out who did that!"

She still was clueless as to A) The dart in Kiso's foot, and B) That Kiso had thrown it in the first place.

Kiso leaned on the dummy having expected to need it for cover, however when she saw Mochizuki. .She would send a dark scowl at Mochizuki,"Hey Mochi, you foolish nymph you just stumbled into an ambush! , and by chance did you see or sensei anyone one nearby when you entered ?". She took a moment to look at her foot turning around as if expecting her attack to come from behind her cover, she drew another kunai she injured foot hover off the ground. Applying any weight to it cause Kiso to winch a bit as she, sigh after a moment she couldn't believe she was about to ask Mochizuki for help. But she had enough common sense to know a foe who was invisible held all the cards in this situation. That when she took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she began to feel out the area. For any other signatures of chakra, not finding any her eyes snapped openAs she hobble out from her cover. "tisk, darn it this hurts...Mochi...I..tisk" she wouldn't finish her line as she limped toward Mochi," I threw that kunai, without the proper care I thought there was an enemy after I got shot in the foot. So..i'll try and buy you new pair.." she made a grave expression as she noticed the scratch a trickle of blood, and with that seeming to forget her hurt foot.She went into a formal bow, wincing a bit as she so,"Forgive me for my offense it, was an accident I swear !". Before she suddenly drops into a Dogeza winching, all the same, thought .could today get any without.She and Mochi never got along sure,b ut the idea of the fairy like girl runing off to tell ob her. A silent voice teased her in her head,y ou can't allow that to happen runt . Kiso shiver what did the voice meant she wonder ,but didn't ponder it for too long.

@Ganryu

a

Akihiro Tsubasha

Over the week, Akihiro trained both with his team, and in his past time. At first, Akihiro was defensive when it came to talks with Yuuki's dad. The whole concept of family was something he avoided, as to not bring his own situation up for discussion. He was strictly about training, sometimes cracking jokes in between, but not staying after for dinner or lunch, excusing himself and saying he has errands to run, with a very pleasant smile.

Back at home, he would always pat his sister two times on the head, asking her about her day. With a smile and an eager voice she would go on about what she found, or what she saw. It were the little things in life that made Akihiro smile. He would help his mother setting up the table, helping her cook, although she didn't ask for it. After dinner, sometimes until morning, Akihiro would try and hone his skills, such as his genjutsu and taijutsu.

About 3 days passed until Akihiro warmed up a little with Yuuki's family and with his teammates. Akihiro smiled at the opportunity for them to have a small hideout. But, he was disappointed and saddened. Raccoons were his favorite animal. He tried to not kill them, but he found himself unable to stand by as his friends were being attacked. He managed to get one to not bite him, and decided to keep it as a pet, naming it Karuy.

Now, Akihiro stood next to Ago. Jumping a little at the instability of the table, he let out a sigh of relief.
"...Can't believe our enemies are animals..." He looked down as Karuy was tugging at his pants, looking up at him. Putting a hand into his pocket, he grabbed a few dog food tablets, extending his hand to the animal. Karuy quickly grabbed them, washed them in a small bowl of water, and then ate them. "...Careful Karuy. You might get fat..." A hiss escaped Karuy's mouth, and Akihiro raised his hands. "...Ok, will not use that word..." Akihiro looked at Ago, then at Yuuki.

Akihiro became a little frightful of Ago. But, a more respect fear, than fear fear. When she punched the table, Akihiro dashed to grab Karuy in his arms, and Karuy dug himself in his arms, looking at the table.
"...Was that necessary?..." He felt something outside. Smiling, he slowly put Karuy down, taking out a small kunai from his leg holder. "...Ago, have your bugs swarm..." He threw the kunai at where Aokawa was, not hitting him, but landing one foot in front of Aokwa. "...There..."

@Red @Orikanyo @KageYuuki

Ago Aburame

"Hmm? Someone's here? Get to your positions folks." She stated as the young woman wheeled herself to the door and then into the open. The ground wasn't quite even but she stayed atop her wheel chair all the same, she rode it all the way here, she may aswell keep at it.

Pressing her feet into the ground he brought the chair to a stop, looking around towards the kunai, then to the new guy. "Quit with your games, I knew you were coming, People talk, and more people listen, best find a different way of gathering information, a simple chat and I was told that you were on your way." she gloated slightly with a mischievous smirk, a taunting one that just begged to be punched...

But this was indeed according to plan, for no doubt the.. whoever it was... was either trying to test them, or simply was being an academy twerp about this. Wait... this better not be that one kid who tried that whole "love confession' thing to her, man that was embarrassing, seriously? A heart made of glued together maccaroni? She was a woman of taste damn it! Mind you she didn't exactly crush him like a bug... more sort of stashed it away to dispose of later... So... maybe he didn't get the hint? Hopefully he did... or this was going to be really akward in a moment... Now that she was on the topic...

She IS in a group of mainly males... perhaps they will harbor secret feelings for their great and powerful leader? hide their secret battle between each other behind her back? Ohohohoh~! Such a wonderful thought~!

wait?

What was she doing?

Oh yes, gloating until the other guy revealed himself and falls into her delicious trap.

or was it a guy... wait... no.. don't let it be a girl! It would ruin her plans for watching them fight over her!

@AnnoDomini @KageYuuki @Red @Moiself.

(Sorry for the lateness, grand total of 3 reports stuffing themselves in my face decreases time to type.)

Tsubaki Mifune

The mission had been a fairly simple one. A group of bandits had been raising hell in a small village not too far from Kemurigakure. Making people pay them for "protection," torching houses and killing people when they didn't pay up, the standard routine. It wasn't all that long before someone worked up the nerve to send a plea for help, and that's where she came in. Finding their little base camp was simple enough, given how it stood out against the village. Seemed the bandits were even beginning to build a more permanent base of sorts.

A few screams cut through the early morning twilight, then silence once more. It was over before it really even had a chance to begin. But that's what happens when your opponents don't even know what chakra is, let alone how to mold it.

A pile of severed heads appeared in the center of town, proof that the job was done. And with the young woman they'd claimed returned to her family, Tsubaki received her payment and was on her way home. A very simple mission for a Jounin, probably even for most Chuunin, but it wasn't something fresh Genin would be sent on. Not yet anyway. After some time under the guidance of an experienced Jounin would they be ready to learn for themselves what being a shinobi is truly about.

Wonder what's going to happen to Yuuki's squad? The kunoichi had heard from her younger brother the current mess his team seemed to have ended up in. Why the village would even bother to try with Tsuneo was beyond her. But hopefully the matter would be sorted soon and they'd be on their way. She had even heard that she was being considered to be a sensei at one point. Though it clearly didn't go anywhere.

No matter. What sounded good right now was a hot bath and some sleep.

Aren't you forgetting something? A voice crept into the back of her mind. It belonged to Akira, the daemon that she had been bound with like any other member of her clan had been.

Tsubaki frowned, trying to recall anything she could have possibly missed. "I don't think so." She could practically feel Akira rolling his eyes in response.

How about meeting with Kazuo?

Oh . . .

Crap.

The Jounin gave a small, embarrassed chuckle as she passed through the village gates. "Guess you're right," Now that it had been brought up she remembered Kazuo asking her to meet with him once she was done with her current mission. Given it was morning tracking him down would be easy enough. Probably the only advantage to currently having just one tea shop in the entire village. Getting there only took a few minutes, and like she suspected, Kazuo sat inside with a small pot of tea.

"Good morning, Kazuo-San. You wanted to talk with me about something?" Tsubaki said as she sat across from him. Tea was sounding pretty good anyway.

Three Days Later...

The young Genin have continued adjusting to their new life as low ranking shinobi. With the younglings learning to get together, or in a certain case being practically tossed out of the window by a rather strict Renai, they began to grow together. Unfortunately, the small village of Kemuri doesn't always allow for teams to always work out. Several of the young Genin dropped out of their position for their own varied reasons. Tsuneo Ogasawara was forced out of his position as a Squad leader in order to go on an important mission. In his absence, Tsubaki Mifune took his place as the squad's Jonin, forcing Yuuki to switch to another team to fill a vacancy. It was news the Genin heard only the day before.

It is the start of a bright, mostly sunny day. Only small traces of smog covered the skies emitting from Koseki lingered in the air, not a hugely uncommon occurrence several times a month. The Genin are gearing up to meet up with their new team members, mixing familiar faces with new ones. Each team is preparing to set off with their new group to take on missions. How will the Genin do working with their new squad members?

OOC - Team Posting sections

Squad A will be using IC 2

Squad B will be using IC 3

Squad C will be using IC 4

Squad A Squad B Squad C
Leader
Kazuo Yamamoto - @Orikanyo Seji Kondyuaru - @Hanarei Tsubaki Mifune @KageYuuki

Feel free to do a few posts here if you wish to interact between members of another team before heading off to your meeting point.

Users who are viewing this thread