Main RP IC

AGO ABURAME~!

Flung back by the sudden rush of the large man coming out of the door the young lady rather comically rolled like a ball away, ending up face first into the dirt, her hat floating down and landing in front of her, defeated. Or so it looked, indeed, she hadn't expected this, she really should have, this was a major over sight in her master plans... No matter, she had planned for this accordingly long ago if such a occasion were to appear!

It was time...

FOR AN APPEAL TO PITY!

The young woman lay silent on the ground, dirt covering her face and hands as she started to.... cry? First it started out as a small sniffle.... a whimper... then she slowly started to rise up, letting her long sleeves flop over her small hands. "I....I...I'm Sorry mister..." she whimpered looking up to the man with her now tear running, yet still oddly sunglasses covered eyes. "I..I know I caused trouble... I'm sorry mister.. please don't hurt me...I was... I was doing what he told me to do..." she sobbed more, creating small puddle in front of her as she now looked to the ground, on hands and knees begging the man to not harm her.

She started to simply weep before the large man, repeating her last sentence occasionally. "The man... please don't hurt me... the man... he will... Please don't hurt me!"

To those who knew what was going on, this was one hell of a show, to those who didn't know, this looked like a young lady getting extorted into doing bad things.

Oddly enough, this little technique came from her mother, a kunoichi of some standing, specialized in infiltration, worked wonders on those not trained to resist such things... or have a generally good heart. With luck he will either forgive, or simply try to calm her down... bother will prove useful.

Kazou Yamamoto

The man let out a small breath as Renai finally left, the woman was... quite the ice queen. However, she did have good points, even if he had to test Ryunosuke, he still shouldn't have had these kids wait... Howeer, they do not seem so bothered by it, but he shall endeavor to be early for atleast the rest of the month.

However, the last part of her words caught him... not exactly by surprise.. But it made him... exhilarated in a strange way, he had a full group... strong young men and woman. Indeed, a true test is in order...

he turned to speak to his students, but stopped when he saw the scene....

It was to say the least.

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE~!!!

For a moment he blushed but quickly cleared it away as he cleared his throat, returning himself to normal... only slightly wishing to join in... That would be creepy though... very creepy... God they are so adorable.

"Now then, you all understand I am to be your new teacher, to reiterate I am Kazou Yamamoto, a jonin and medical nin, I also specialize in protection of VIPs, a ninja body guard if you will. I apologize for being late, as such I shall provide you all with dinner, before we get onto your first group assignment. Please follow me, we will make for some food and then head to the testing site." he finishes off with a small nod to the three and then walks towards the door.

"The city is going to turn itself around, we simply only need to walk forward once again. As new genin, you are the start a new future for Kemuri, remember this as you train, every drop of sweat, even bit of blood shed, every tear cried, it is all worth it in the end, you will make friends, enemies, rivals and the strangest allies. They wont be known to you in the beginning, but int he end, it will seem like they were always there."

"Be proud young genin, perhaps one day you will surpass even me, believe in yourself, and the ones beside you."

He reopened the door outside and waved them after him.

"Now then, where shall we go for lunch?"

(Vote in OOC for food choices.)

@Edgey @AnnoDomini @KageYuuki @One Mean Ghost @Pinkalyn @hudhouse

Last edited by a moderator:
Akihiro Tsubasha

Akihiro looked at Yuuki who grabbed him. His eyes were wide, nodding slowly. He heard Ago start to say something to the man, so, he turned his head to Yuuki. "...You follow me..." Akihiro says, dropping down to grab the ledge, then he swung inside, looking around. "...Where is that bell?..." Akihiro said, looking at Ago behind the man.

He was actually impressed by the kunoichi's ability to speak, smiling a bit. His gaze quickly returned to the room, choosing a place where to hide in case the owner came back. Noticing a good spot, he quickly went over there, starting to scan the room for a bell. "...Where the hell are you..." He spoke in a rather hushed voice.

@KageYuuki

Mochizuki Tonbo

The Free Spirit (and Squad B looney)

______

Mochizuki pressed her finger to her lips with a surprised expression as she heard of Seji's brother. She didn't know Seji had a brother. She didn't, she was an only child. She thought having a brother would be fun though.

The group was saved from her vocalizing her thoughts by Seji's next part. They would be given a test near a factory! Mochizuki's ADD mind forgot about the whole 'sibling thing', and she began thinking of all the places she climbed near factories... that was fun. She shook her head at the mention of a test, muttering to herself.

"Focus Mochizuki.... you gunna be a great ninja."

And Seji was gone. Mochizuki's wing's chirped as she saw the direction he was going. She knew that factory, she'd broken an arm there! Why was he going that way though? It took a second for Mochizuki to realize Seji was going really fast, she wasn't that fast! But she know that might help. The rooftops weren't the fastest all the time. She had a secret path she'd worked out to it.... well, depended if any of the rusted rods on the way had broke. Oh, and if Mrs. Kurogana had shut her window, or was home. Or if they'd fixed the barbwire around the 'do not enter' part. It'd worked last week though.

"Hey Kiso, Kiyoko! I know a shortcut! Kiso?"

And Kiso was gone. That just left her and Kiyoko. Well, Mochizuki didn't want to get there late. Mochizuki turned and grabbed at Kiyoko's wrist to lead her by the hand.

"Let's go friend!"

Mochizuki jumped off the building, likely pulling her 'friend' off the building with her, willing or no. As soon as she had cleared the rooftop, she let go of her 'friend', needing both arms to catch the sign infront of her, and swing off of it to the next one.

As she grabbed it, it creaked ominously, but she cleared it moving to the next precarious marker. She was having a blast, but had to then remembered.

"Focus Mochizuki, focus. Teamwork speed. Teamwork... be nice...?"

She then spoke friendly next to her, not knowing if anyone was there or not.

"So, Kiyoko, what kinds a things ya like to learn? Ya like books? I like books with lots of pictures in them. Oh, and math books, those are fun."

Yuuki Mifune

As Akihiro slowly looked up at Yuuki, it didn't take much for the Genin to tell how shaken nearly falling had left his teammate. Not that he blamed him. It would have easily gotten all three of them caught and likely in more trouble. He returned Akihiro's nod, though he resisted the urge to tell the kid to be a little more careful. That's when Ago started her little show. Yuuki's gaze shifted over to the sniffling kunoichi, a faint smile tugged on the corners of his mouth. Who would have thought Ago could put on such an act? Well, at least he hoped it was an act. Because it was a damn good one. Even if the owner didn't show pity for the sobbing child, he would still be distracted enough to allow him and Akihiro inside.

He released his hold on his teammate once Akihiro regained a solid footing. Something his arms were grateful for. Holding up Akihiro likely would have been an easier task if Yuuki could have clung to the wall through chakra. But since his control wasn't finessed enough just yet, the boy had to settle with holding himself up and supporting Akihiro's weight. The kid was heavier than he looked. Perhaps being more dense came with such a lithe build. Yuuki didn't know, nor did it overly matter for the time being.

Another silent nod as Akihiro asked Yuuki to follow him. He let his teammate slip inside before retrieving his kunai and following suit. The inside of the house was sparsely furnished. Not that Yuuki had really been expecting anything fancy. This wasn't the wealthy district after all. What he was hoping for, however, was some kind of indication where the blasted bell could be lurking. Of course, there wasn't any kind of obvious clue to the bell's whereabouts.

At any rate, staying near the building's entrance wasn't exactly the best idea. Moving further inside, Yuuki stepped into a small sitting room. He wasn't overly thrilled with the idea of moving around inside someone's home with his shoes still on. The boy was all too aware of the kind of hell he'd catch if his parents saw him doing so in their own home. Even if he was a ninja now, habits and ideas practically drilled into your head from the beginning don't magically fade away. Shaking his head, Yuuki continued his search for the bell.

@Orikanyo @AnnoDomini @Edgey

embed.php

Ryu watched his two teammates hug it out. It was obviously something out of Suzume's comfort zone, but at least she made an effort. That was a very good sign.. A faint smile was on his lips as Kazou sensei led him out. At least, there was one until he realized the time. A lump started to form in his throat as Kazou mentioned another test to take place after they were fed.

Of all the days... It wasn't fair...

He finally had a team, and had started out so well, but he was going to have to disappoint all of them... The time had gone by so fast in Lady Renai's office, that Ryu realized he didn't have the luxury of time anymore. Since he lived alone, he had to make money to survive, since his family wasn't giving him a cent to live on after unceremoniously disowning him three years prior. Rent was due by sunrise tomorrow, and he was still short on cash. He had to finish a job today in order to keep a roof over his head. Once the squad started on real missions, it wouldn't be an issue anymore, as the money earned from those missions would cover his living expenses.

In the meantime however, he had to finish this job, even if it meant disappointing everyone so soon... His eyes lowered. "Please forgive me, Kazou Sensei, Suzume, Ren, but I have to leave for now.. I have a.... prior obligation to tend to..." He couldn't tell them he had to work. That would result in more questions, and inevitably it would come out that he had been given the boot by his own father... He didn't want anyone to know that...

He slowly lifted his head, his eyes closing as he managed a smile that had no happiness behind it. It just seemed fake. Almost like the smile was drawn on instead of actually being there. "I promise I will make it up to all of you... I'm sorry..." He turned on his heel and ran to a building, running seemingly effortlessly up the wall to the rooftop, where he took off, leaving his squad behind. He didn't use anything to stop them from following. He needed to conserve what Chakra he had left. Besides, why would they follow someone who would leave so soon?...

It wasn't fair... He started off so well, passing Kazou's test, getting on the squad, and now he had to put a stain on that already...

He crossed the town to the part of town that was currently receiving repairs, dropping down to the ground in front of an older gentleman. He had a good sized belly on him, as he was no shinobi. He was the head construction foreman for the village, and a rather coarse gentleman. Many people didn't like him, as he appeared to be the kind of foreman that did nothing but took all of the credit.

"You're late Ryunosuke. I don't care if it's only five minutes late or not. You're late, and you know what that means." He crossed his arms over his chest as he glared down at Ryu. "Sir, please... I was in Lady Renai's office and couldn't leave sooner..." He breathed. He couldn't take a pay cut now. Work had been scarce enough this month that if he got his pay docked he would still be short on his rent. When compared to his landlord, the Foreman seemed like a man of absolute charity....

The gruff man scratched his chin. "Lady Renai huh? Fine.. I won't dock your pay, but I want this whole block done before the sun sets, or I'm withholding your pay, understand, kid? " he crossed his arms over his chest. Ryu had no choice but to nod reluctantly. "I understand, Sir...." He sighed, his blue eyes scanning the buildings. They'd need to have the cracks and holes in the walls plastered and they'd all need a fresh coat of paint... a dozen buildings... It would take some sort of miracle to finish, given he did not have the ability to make water clones or shadow clones..

"Good. Plaster's already out, and the paint buckets are waiting for you. Get your ass to work" He snapped as he turned and walked off, likely to hit up the tavern while Ryu worked himself into the ground as per usual. Ryu sighed, slipping his top off and tying it around his waist, leaving his chest bare to keep from getting anything on his shirt. He picked up a bucket of plaster and the tools he'd need, fixing them in his sash as he walked up the wall of the first building.

Now, chakra control, such as that needed to cling to walls, was often one of the first things taught to Genin out of the Academy. For Ryu, he had gotten a head start in this instruction, ironically enough, from his asshole of a boss. Out of necessity, he had learned how to control his chakra to run up walls to reach higher places faster. Over the last three years, he had gotten to the point, through trial and error, where he could use his chakra control to cling to the wall.

He reached the first hole, just about to get to work when one foot slid a little. He cursed as he regained his control. He had burned through so much Chakra dealing with Shi-usagi that he had to be extra careful now. He had to get through twelve buildings, not to mention painting, and he was already running low on Chakra, was hungry, and physically exhausted...

Complaining wouldn't do him any good. He kept his mind on his work, patching up the first house and moving onto the next, his feet sticking to the walls as he kept up his work, sweat already causing his body to glisten as he worked hard to keep his chakra flow under control so he could finish the job. If he couldn't keep his feet on the walls, there was no way he'd finish the job in time...

All in all, Ryu didn't seem like the kind of person who could fail. He had quite remarkable levels of Chakra control, he thought quick on his feet, and demonstrated quite a bit of maturity for one so young. All in all, he just didn't seem like the type to fail, much less three times. So it would make one wonder, why had someone like Ryunosuke failed three times? It didn't make sense.

Ryu sighed softly as he worked. He wished he could be at lunch with the rest of the squad, bonding, getting ready for whatever sadistic challenge Kazou had in store next... But instead, he was here, away from all of that...

He would make it up to all of them.... somehow....

@Orikanyo @Pinkalyn @hudhouse

Tsuneo Ogasawara

The man watched Ago's performance with more curiosity than concern or pity. Around the moment she started to mention someone else, his eyes landed upon Tsuneo, who was still standing there, watching. Tsuneo waved at him with a smirk on his face, and the man's eyes narrowed reflexively. "I know what you really are." He growled. "You're a ninja. One of that foppish git's students, right? It's his idea of a joke to send you kids into people's houses and see how things turn out. He's done this to others in the neighborhood." He sighed, and turned to go back inside the house. "Whatever he sent you after, go grab it quickly. It's probably on the second floor, since I would've seen him come through the door. I will be watching you, of course....and your friends, wherever they are." He waited for Ago to enter, and would be following her wherever she went.

Whoever it was that chanced upon it first, there was a small, silver box to be found in one of the back rooms of the second floor. The room had no windows, so it was somewhat dark. Additionally, there was a thick layer of dust over all the old junk piled up in it, as though nobody had disturbed this place in years. But the box, sitting upon a table in the center, was clearly placed there recently. The box stood out as the only object of significance in the room, perhaps even the entire house. Anyone attempting to open the box would soon realise it was locked.

@KageYuuki @AnnoDomini @Orikanyo

Kiyoko Sakae

Kiyoko breathed a heavy sigh of relief. She was worried she was about to be met with jeers over her nerdy goal, but it seemed her comrades didn't think that way. That, or they just preferred to keep silent, which was preferable to open disdain as far as Kiyoko was concerned. The one thing that caught her attention was Seji mentioning some "other" to introduce them to. Kiyoko had heard rumors about Seji having something weird about him, but she had always assumed they were just talking about how much of a nutter he was. Maybe they really meant something else? This was actually something intriguing to find out about their teacher.

She was about to follow Kiso and Seji when Mochizuki said something. About as quickly as she turned to look at her, she got wrenched off by her and off the roof of the building. She was already in full panic mode when Mochizuki let go of her in mid air. Kiyoko flailed wildly in the air before gravity caught up to her and she plummeted down, missing the sign Mochizuki had grabbed hold of. She managed to grip onto a railing beneath it, but it gave way when she tried to pull herself up. She landed on the pavement below, not hard enough to break anything, but she sure as heck skinned her knees.
"Ow! Why!?!" She cried out, as if that would ease the pain. She watched as Mochizuki kept going, seemingly oblivious as to whether Kiyoko was still with her. She got back on her feet, although wobbling. "Psychotic bitch..." She muttered. She didn't like to speak ill of others, but she had no idea what was swimming through that blasted fairy's brain.

She eventually managed to climb back onto the roofs and followed after Kiso and Seji, though it was half a miracle she didn't lose them altogether given how she was set back. She would arrive at their destination, nursing her legs and sporting a decidedly discontent expression. She kind of hoped no one would decide to make a big deal out of it, and they could just get this day over and done with...

@Kinzu Hekmatyar @Hanarei @Ganryu

Ren starred at Ryu with a strange look on his face... he looked so sad and defeated. He listened for a bit before looking over to Sizume and Kazou, before stating a minute later, "...Its not my business but that much of a frown on that party pooper's face? Hell if I'm not doing something a-boot it!" He ran out of the building, fortunately using relatively little chakra do to how simple the bone techniques were. He leaped over a fence before climbing onto the building with his chakra coated feet. Wow there Nelly! He carefully readjusted his balance to only realize he was only seeing the tail end of Ryu at this point. Blasted! He chased after, though if Ryu even turned back once seeing his blur of teal would be enough to say 'WHY IS THE HUGGING DAEMON COMING FOR ME?!'

He hugged to the roof of one of the old buildings with ruined plaster, starring at the chubby foreman order around Ryu. A whole block before sunset?! It was around lunch, so close to 11 Am to about 1 PM, and it was pretty well outside so... spring? Not winter at least so the sun should set by around 7... that give him at least 6 hours and at most about 8 to do this. That, was not fair in the slightest for one man to do let alone a kid. He waited for the Foreman to walk away before dropping himself off the building and walking straight up to Ryu.

Ren spoke, rather happily, "You look so sad dude! If you had work to do, you should have just said so. Seriously man, its a meeting and you stayed is showing just how much you care for us all. Here... why don't I repay the kindness? I don't care what ya think about me following ya to this place but... your my friend now, hell my family! Even if we have only known of each other's formal existence for... a few minutes before ya had to bolt. So friend..." He offered a hand to Ryu, "...Can I help ya? I would love to help such a hard worker to make it a little more bearable. Don't want you overusing that back now do we? Or I can just leave... whatever ya want. I won't step on jo toes.."

SUZUME

@Orikanyo @Pinkalyn @hudhouse

She'd done it. She'd conquered a huge personal hurdle and- Ryu was leaving? She didn't really think anything of it, but that distracted her from the fact that she was hugging Ren long enough that she was surprised when Ren broke the hug, only to follow after Ryu! "W-wai-" she said softly, her arms held out slightly from the way he had left her, but he was already gone. Something was up, but she couldn't simply leave when her new Sensei hadn't given her permission. She held that pose for a few moments before letting her hands fall to her sides, her body straightening and her head turning towards Kazou, "I... don't understand." she states blankly, generalizing her feelings about the entire situation that just transpired.

All at once something else dawned on her, as well. "I don't understand, but I can't abandon our first assignment just because of that. If they're going to be irresponsible and slack off like this... then.. I have no choice." as she says that, her voice drops toward the end. She doesn't seem entirely sure of herself. Her eyes drift away from Kazou and she shuffles her feet a few times as if uncomfortable even just standing there. Still, her next words might be shocking, both to Kazou and especially to anyone who knew her. With a sudden burst of confidence she declares, "If they're not going to take training seriously, then I'm going to have to train hard enough for all three of us. I can't slack off. I can't slow down or give up. Please, Sensei, don't go easy on me just because my team isn't here, I want to become a strong medical shinobi who can defend herself and her village!"

When she finishes that exclamation she's huffing. Her body is tense as she tries to anticipate Kazou's next move. She wonders to herself if saying those things was wrong, and whether she should have followed her team, but she dismisses that thought several times with the reasoning that Kazou would have told her to do so if it were important. These thoughts are like a flash in her mind, and go by in almost an instant, so that there's hardly been a moment before her next move, "But, before we do start training, I.. want you to know why. Lady Renai told me that I shouldn't hide this from you, or from them." she glances out the doorway that's now shutting behind Ren, then toward Kazou. She slowly places her fingers against one eye, removing a contact and then the other. "I can see into the souls of those around me. There are those who want these eyes, and those who want them back. If I'm to continue to live, I must be stronger than anyone who would seek to kill me for what I am. So.. please, Sensei.. don't go easy on me." she places her contacts back in after giving this speech with her blank eyes having stared right at Kazou, an absolutely piercing gaze. Then, when her eyes appear blue once more, she says one last thing, "And.. for dinner.. I'm partial to the spicy curry at that little place nearby."

Seji-Banner_zpsrwidcgtr.jpg

Seji continued on, not even looking back as he seemed to be in some thought. His pace should not be anything a young Genin would not be able to keep up wiht after all. The man was thinking quite a bit about his test. He had plans... ones he created all on his own. He planned on seeing their reaction to it all and how they interact. "Better not let me down!" She spoke out as Emp let out a vocal perplexed 'huh' within in mind. He wanted to give them something they wouldn't forget.

Seji jumped down from the roof tops, slowing his pace as he walked into the warehouse, the doors wide open. The place was beyond disrepair. Many of the crates and good that were left behind had long since rusted and decayed leaving plenty of hiding spaces in the large containers. Over growth extended through the building having taken root from the light the windows along the upper portion allowed in, along with several holes were the roof had collapsed in on itself. What had once been organized rows of material had done a good job toppling over making the place far from navigable for the average person... at least not so quickly.

Seji turned back looking to see if his team had followed him, standing near the entrance just in front of the clutter of material that would be considered some dense forest with its layout compared to the wooden and metallic junkyard it was. He looked back staring at his squad noticing as Kiyoko had fallen quite a bit behind. "Good job my little peeps, gotta keep up in step little Yoko, else this test will be a no go." He nodded a bit clasping his hands together in response.

"Now that my little ones came calling, its time I introduce you to another yall not got the chance to witness. Meet my partner in crime Emp, worry not he don't bite unless you stick your finger near his mouth!" He spoke as he a flash of smoke errupted, emulating off from Seji's body as the little Daemon appeared on his shoulder. His red eyes glowed from the skull that was his head, the features within the eye sockets all but dark outside the red glowing eyes. The brown furry little creature seemed almost puzzled as its much large arms squeezed into Seji's shoulders. The Daemon jumped down, landing first on its hands before resting upon its feet.

"Eh? The hell did you bring me out for? I didn't need to get involved in this training cr..." His words were cut out as Seji let out a tisk sound, shaking his fingers as if in some form of hushing tactic. Rather then being obedient, the eyes glowed even more through the skull. "You idiot, you don't go telling me what I can say!"

Seji looked back up at his squad crossing his arms seeming to practically ignore his Daemon. "He and me would be one. Only right being my little cubs can see the one who gives me the stuff." He spoke with a nod, the Daemon looking back at the Genin. He growled a little bit in disdain for Seji. It wasn't very often a Genin ever really saw a Daemon at all by the time they got through the academy. It was something most shinobi ended up running into at one point or another given many of the little ones often engaging in more mischievous behavior that most Genin were responsible for cleaning up.

@Edgey @Ganryu @Kinzu Hekmatyar

Kiso had the struggle to keep up with Seji, tailing after him rather than keeping in step. She wasn't phased though in the physical department,but rather just not being able to match her sensei speed. She had a moment of sudden blank out on the mind, as she landed behind Seji she had forgotten about her teammates. She turns see Mochizuki and Kiyoko hopefully though her eyes glance at Kiyoko legs and there skinned state.Having no clue to know what had happened beforehand, turn Kiso was only left with her own imagination as turns back to look at Seji.

Though her mind was still on Kiyoko, perhaps they had been too fast for the girl and she fell down. If that was the case Kiso was about to say something to her comrade but was stopped,as Seji spoken now her attention snapped back to him Seji had a Summon? She didn't know about this how strange she, though, perhaps she could inquiry about learning how to communicate with her own partner.

Her hand reaching to the hilt of her blade, though her mother told her a Daemon lived inside the blade she never once spoke with it. Nor had it co-operated with her, usually just choosing when it felt like to unless lightning even if it wasn't at the right time. Perhaps it felt she wasn't worthy of it use , this made her chest burn, even more, she refused to let it stay this way. Every session of training she thought she was gonna give it her all, so perhaps Seji could help her become "partners" as he did with Emp. A mix of jealousies and ambitions sparks in the youth blues eyes, she spoke in a direct tone," Kiso is ready for your test then Sensei, however, the well-being of the squad comes first".She would turn to her comrades examining them first, Mochizuki seeming like she got here without issue.Kiyoko, on the other hand, had Kiso concerned about ,as she move over to her "Are you ok? do you require attentions for your legs Kiyoko?".Kiso expression show a some concern to her comrade showing she wasn't totally off , just a bit standoffish.

@Edgey @Ganryu @Hanarei

embed.php

Ryu jumped just a little as he heard a voice coming from the ground below where he was currently stuck to the wall as he plastered over a rather good sized hole. He looked down... or up, depending on your prospective to see Ren standing below him. Well, so much for keeping his job a secret... He honestly hadn't expected anyone to follow him. He had thought his team would just carry on without him and complete whatever sadistic challenge Kazou had in store without him and leave him behind.

If there was one positive, it was that Ren didn't seem to put two and two together and figure out something was strange about a Genin having a job other than being a student. Maybe there was some positives to his teammate being a literal Bone Head. Ren didn't seem to realize that for Ryu to have a job meant he was strapped for money which would mean his family wasn't supporting him. The Mizuchi family was quite prominent in the village, to the point that they were actually quite well off due to their skills. No doubt if Kazou saw him working like his, the Jonin would put it all together in five seconds or less and realize Ryunosuke had been cut off from his family.

Ryu looked to the hand as it was offered to him for the second time today. He slowly walked down the wall towards Ren, carefully wiping some sweat from his forehead so it wouldn't drip on his teammate before extending his own calloused hand to shake. "Honestly... I would be grateful for the help... The Foreman isn't exactly reasonable with his deadlines...." He admitted, still standing sideways on the wall with his shirt off. He had quite a good amount of lean muscle for a Genin, given he spent so much of the day sideways like this, it was no small wonder he did.

He turned his head to the two buildings he had finished. Both had only needed minor repair work, especially when compared to the worse off buildings down the line like the one Ryu was stuck to. Ryu was fully aware that Ren probably couldn't stick to the walls like he could just yet. It wasn't a skill taught at the Academy after all, although many fresh Genin could at least run up walls to a certain height. Sticking to the walls in one place for prolonged periods of time, however, was quite a bit more difficult, and something Ryu only could do because of constant practice over the last few years after he should have already become a Genin.

"If you can get started on painting the lower parts of the buildings I've plastered up.. that would be a big help. I can get to the top sections once I've finished with the plaster." he turned his gaze to the other side where the worst buildings still waited for his attention. It was a bit odd, seeing Ren standing on the ground and Ryu standing sideways on the wall. Ryu wondered if Kazou had given Ren permission to come, but shook it off. Of course Kazou had allowed it. Ren wouldn't just run off without permission, would he?

"Thanks for this Ren.... And.. if at all possible... could we keep my job a secret?... I'd really rather not have Kazou, Suzume, or anyone else knowing about it if I can avoid it..." He sighed, knowing that was probably too much to ask as he walked back up the wall to get back to plastering a new area of the wall. Ryu was incredibly grateful for the help. Now there was at least a chance he could finish this before the deadline...

But there was still a long way to go.

[COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@Orikanyo[/COLOR] @Pinkalyn @hudhouse

@Pinkalyn[/URL] @hudhouse
Ren heard the entire thing, and looking at all these buildings? He was going to need another pair of hands... so he stated, "Ryu, I need to wash up quickly then I'll help... its kinda messy and you guys didn't look comfortable in the slightest to me doing my skills.. so taking it to it's limit?" Ren found a restaurant near by with a bathroom, and quickly went in. Locking the door behind him, he leaned over himself and allowed for his spine to erupt into blood. Jutting from his flesh came two clawed hands, following by arms! They rested below his normal fleshy arms, and folded up to look almost like a bird's resting wings. They were slow and rigid, but they would allow him to work a little faster. About 70% as efficient as his normal hands, so the 20 minutes it took for him to find a restroom, clean up, do his trick and come back should be worth it.

He pulled off his cloak, letting his bone arms rip out. He grabbed four paint brushes, dipping them all in two separate paint cans before calmly painting the plastered buildings with Ryu. He commented, "Ya know, its not to bad. Who cares if ya have a job? Being a ninja doesn't pay until you do missions, why not earn cash to treat yourself? Hmm, you think if I asked that foreman to join the job I might get a pay to? I'm only in it to help ya, but if I can give you the extra cash? You look like your used to working yourself to the bone, he he he..." He snickered at his little pun before putting more of his attention on his work. It was rather funny, his slower yet more sturdy and rigid bone arms made really straight strokes, while his regular hands twitched a little, making them cover more space slightly sideways then straight up and down.

embed.php

Ryu was already moving onto the fourth house when Ren came back out. Of course, the first houses had the least repairs, with the ones on the end being borderline condemned from the amount of holes they had in them. Ryu was still stuck to the wall like an overgrown spider, spreading plaster over yet another hole that needed to be filled. Every now and again, one of his feet would slip just a little bit as he tried to keep his steadily decreasing chakra reserves under enough control to keep working. That fight with Shi-Usagi had really drained him, given the rabbit had sent unfathomable hordes against him...

He looked up as Ren spoke up, signaling his return. He blinked a little at the bony second set of arms Ren now sported, but didn't make too big of a deal about it.

"Ya know, its not to bad. Who cares if ya have a job? Being a ninja doesn't pay until you do missions, why not earn cash to treat yourself?"

He chuckled softly. He couldn't explain that this wasn't just cash to treat himself, not yet.. He'd rather not have anyone know until it was all behind him. He didn't want anyone to pity him...

"I wouldn't ask the Foreman anything... He's a cheapskate of the highest caliber. If he found out I had any help he'd dock my pay.. again.. I'm already only looking at getting half of what he promised me originally..." He shook his head. The Foreman was a complete asshole. Frankly, Ryu looked forward to jobs from Lady Renai, because they paid better, and she wasn't a complete bitch about deadlines. She had a set standard and gave a reasonable timeline, so Ryu always knew what was expected. With the Foreman, deadlines were always changing on him, as were the standards, and really any little thing could cause the Foreman to withhold some of Ryu's pay. If there was anyone else hiring in the village, he'd have jumped ship in a heartbeat. Sadly, the Foreman was the only construction worker currently operating in the village.

Ryu realized, of course, that there was probably a reason the Foreman hated him. Lady Renai skipped right past him and gave contracts directly to Ryu, which meant Ryu kept all of the pay for the jobs and the Foreman got nothing for the jobs that came from Lady Renai. Given the Foreman pretty much quit doing any actual work when Ryu came on, it seemed only right that Ryu get the money. However, the Foreman seemed to take sadistic pleasure in depriving Ryu of the money he clearly deserved.

He couldn't wait for Squad A to get started with actual missions. Then he could tell the Foreman to go fuck himself and only take up jobs from Lady Renai to make a little extra money. Maybe then he could eat something other than instant ramen all the time... Now, there was nothing wrong with instant ramen. But when it was all you could afford to eat for the better part of three years.... It started to get old...

At the thought of food, or, more importantly, the lunch he was missing out on that he had earned by besting Shi-usagi, his stomach groaned a little bit. He couldn't stop working to get food, so he would just have to tighten his sash and deal with it like he always did. It wouldn't be the first day Ryu had gone without eating much of anything, after all. Between the Academy, work, and his own training, there were often days where he just forgot he was supposed to eat. The only reason he remember today was because Kazou had promised him a lunch he was now missing out on.

At least Ren had come to help out... With two extra sets of hands, he should be able to make the deadline no problem, maybe even ahead of schedule. He'd have to find a way to repay Ren for this sometime... After all, Ren was pretty much ensuring Ryu had a place to live for the next month...

[COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@Orikanyo[/COLOR] @Pinkalyn @hudhouse

Kazou Yamamoto

if a man could crash from filled with hope for his students to utter disappointment it could be seen within that very moment... "...never thought I would be giving out punishments on the second day..." he sighed slightly when his eyes met Suzume, who started to speak.

And speak she did, her strength, her willpower, her dreams of being a medical nin... it was near enough to bring kazou to tears, partially because she was stating her wishes to be his profession! Such promise! There will be quite the road ahead, but he had a feeling.. she would do quite well. and then, then came the eyes.

"I see... to see into other's soul... that is quite the gift, or should i say curse? Either way, you will have as you wish... I shall train you as you wish, it is my duty as your teacher to do so. We will start our first lesson after dinner." he stated as he started to lead her towards the curry place.

"I shall do my best to watch over you, but while you wish to improve, the best way isn't to strain yourself, sheer will and determination is one thing, but one can easily damage themselves if you push yourself to far, use of chakra can help us exceed the normal limits of a human being, but it is a power we must guard carefully and use with utmost safety. Lest it destroy you, or your friends." he warned as the restaurant came into view.. it really wasn't to far off was it?

Less of a restaurant and more of a street stand with seats he looked to suzume before he took one of the seats infront of the stand. "Order what you like Suzume, eat well, its going to be a long night ahead." he stated as he looked through the menu, trying to find something that didn't look.. TO hot... his poor tongue wouldn't be able to handle it.

As he waited he figured it would be a good time to bring up her duties if she wishes to be a medical nin.. but perhaps he should explore more on the matter first. "Is there any exact reason you wish to be a medical nin? Not many go out of their way to choose that line of work, but it is one that will always be needed, and sometimes simple surgery wont cut it. A more adept healing hand is needed." he asked the young woman beside him her reasoning.

@Pinkalyn

Akihiro Tsubasha

Akihiro heard what the man said. He stood upright and sighed. Looking back at Yuuki, he let out a groan, putting his hand on his forehead. "...That could be identified as a failure I think..." He went to the door, looking at the man. "...Hey there..." Then his eyes went to Ago, foldinh his arms to his chest. "...Come on... We need to get this done faster with your bugs... How did you refer to our teacher?... Fop-Foppish git?..." He said, laughing, and going inside.

Turning his gaze towards Yuuki, his arms still folded, sighed. "...Do you have any suggestion how we could do this more effectively?... You seem like you have your head in the game... Plus, this area is full of dust and boring..." Akihiro said, continuing to look around the ground floor. He groans and goes to try and open a window, to let in a little more light in. Even though a small ray of light was still peeking through the door, it was still not enough.

@Orikanyo @KageYuuki @Edgey

Ago Aburame

Going silent immediately the woman stood up once again giving the man and general world a large shrug. This was indeed a general failure... She'd learn from this, had it been a true mission she would have been dead or worse. How foolish of her.... Perhaps she should have knocked instead? pretend to be selling something? Thats an idea to keep in mind should she need to do this again, along with ACTUALLY scope out the area first.

Not that her allies made any other suggestions to the matter before, sadly, whats in the past is in the past.

"Eh? Ah... huh...? Umm... okay! thanks Mister!' she stated happily as she went inside to check around. "Gotta say I'm pretty sorry about all this, we'll be in and out as quickly as we can. Hopefully our teacher decides not to be a jerk with his tests in the future... I get why he does this but honestly? On people's houses? can't just do that... I thought the place would be abandoned because hiding a bell in somebody's place just sounds kinda... rude right? it'd be different if the person knew." she continued to talk as she rummaged around, moving towards the upstairs when she could.

"Nice place... now if I was a grumpy jonin where would I hide that bell? Maybe in a box? He couldn't have torn apart the place... hmmm.... " she thought as her shaded eyes turned to the rafters. "When in doubt, look up!" she stated as she jumped upwards and landed carefully atop of the wooden bars to take a further look.. and a more out of sight area to release her bugs.. guy wouldn't be to happy if she just let out a hive out of nowhere, so they should crawl along out of sight to find this object...

"A bell.. hmm... bell bell bell..."

@AnnoDomini (She never said he was a fopish git but I like to cut of your jib) @Edgey @KageYuuki

Yuuki Mifune

Yuuki stopped his search in the small sitting area, hearing the owner talking to Ago. He could vaguely make out what they were saying but from the sound of it this wasn't the first time Tsuneo's pulled this kind of stunt. The Genin quietly groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as he heard Akihiro approach him. His mismatched gaze clearly showed his annoyance about the whole situation. He figured Tsuneo wasn't happy about having to step in for Ginko as their sensei. But to go and try to get them into trouble with Lady Renai? This was going to be a long day it seemed.

"...Do you have any suggestion how we could do this more effectively?... You seem like you have your head in the game... Plus, this area is full of dust and boring..."

"Full of dust . . ." Yuuki murmured, looking over the room. It was dusty where they lived, of course some dirt was going to make its way inside no matter what you tried. Sure a few knickknacks needed cleaned, but it really wasn't that bad in here. Yuuki listened to Ago's musings as she and the owner stepped inside.

"Now if I was a grumpy Jounin where would I hide that bell? Maybe in a box? He couldn't have torn apart the place..."

He nodded in agreement. No, it didn't seem like Tsuneo would leave much of the surrounding area disturbed when he slipped inside to hide the bell. From what he'd seen of the place so far, it was just the man that lived here. That would likely mean upstairs isn't used all that much . . . He nodded to Akihiro, "Double check around down here, I'm going to check upstairs." Without waiting for a response, Yuuki slipped upstairs and quickly scanned the hallway. The rooms weren't anything special; a bedroom, a bathroom, nothing really out of the ordinary.

Two closed doors stood out among the rest. The Genin quickly checked the first for any signs of a trap before opening the door. Just a linen closet, no bell or box either. Moving to the next door, Yuuki checked it as well before stepping inside. It was a small storage room, the items inside dusty from neglect. Now this had some potential. Walking further inside, he studied the dusty old items that filled the room. So much dust would make it obvious if someone had been in there recently. Especially if they'd gone and touch anything while they were in there.

And there it was sitting on the table, a small silver box with nothing around it. If that didn't make it stand out, then the complete lack on dust covering it did. "Found ya' . . ." A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he lifted the box, hearing a quiet jingle coming from within. Of course it wasn't like getting the bell would be that easy. Oh no, that box was locked tight. But Ago had demonstrated skill with lockpicking just a few moments ago. She should be able to get into this one. At least he hoped so.

Leaving the storage room with his prize in tow, Yuuki eventually spotted the kunoichi in the rafters. He didn't really feel like calling out to her, so the Genin opted to join her on the perch instead. "I found a box with the bell inside, but it's locked tight. Think you can crack it?" He offered the silver box to his teammate.

@AnnoDomini @Orikanyo @Edgey

Tsuneo Ogasawara

There were no obvious signs of a trap anywhere on the box, which was engraved ornately but otherwise betrayed nothing about what was hidden within. Upon opening the box, however, something did spring from within, though not something anyone likely expected. It was a small, jester-like doll holding a ukelele that sprang forth from the box, and shortly after emerging it began to sing loudly.

"So bongo, bongo, bongo I don't want to leave the congo

Oh no no no no no

Bingle, bangle, bungle I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to go..."

As surprising as this might be, what would likely be more surprising was the smoke bomb that rolled into the room as soon as the box began to make noise. As the room began to fill with smoke, a chair would sail into the room quickly afterwards, which would give anyone it collided with a nasty surprise, and if it collided with no one, they were more than likely to get a good splinter of it shattering on the floor. "Gwahaha!" A voice rang out, easily recognisable as the man who owned the house. "Sorry to say you kids haven't done too well on this part of the test....but we can see how well you do on the combat section!" As the smoke cleared, the man could be seen easily in the adjacent room, dangling a bell from his fingers. "Got your bell right here. Come get it!" And then he started running. The second floor had four rooms total, two back rooms and the dining room and bedroom from before. Each one linked to another, forming a perfect loop around the house. In theory, the man could keep running from them forever.

@KageYuuki @AnnoDomini @Orikanyo

SUZUME

@Orikanyo

Suzume looks rather relieved to hear her senpai say something so very much like she would. To call these eyes a curse, it wasn't an overstatement to her. She would only briefly nod her agreement and continue to listen. It was the sort of thing one might expect to hear from a teacher meeting a new student, going over the basics that she was taught in the academy. Don't push chakra too far, don't strain yourself, don't harm others within the village. It wasn't really new to her, but she treated each piece of advice as if it were equally important as the first time she learned it. There wasn't time for her to respond, though, before her favorite little place in town to eat came into view. It was one of the few places where the cooking reminded her of Horosha's cooking, the home-cooked taste with the flair and variety of a professional chef's dishes. She was actually, honestly delighted for the first time since leaving her house, and more so because the shop was currently empty.

"One extra spicy lamb curry over steamed rice, please." she called out when the lady came over to take their orders, nodding at her own choice. Spicy foods didn't quite affect her as they seemed to do to other people, they caused her little pain and she got the full benefit of the flavor. A useful ability for someone who loved curry as much as her. It was almost enough to make her forget she was out in public, in the open, and had been away from Horosha for a considerable length of time. Almost.

The question didn't really come as much of a shock to her. Horosha had asked her the same thing when she had expressed the interest to him. Of course, she didn't really want to share her entire history with a teacher she'd only known one day, but she was doing her best to form a shorter and more appropriate answer while her food was being prepared, "In battle a lot of people die needlessly. I read a lot of books, and I know there will always be fighting, but I don't think that there must always be suffering. There was once a great medical shinobi, in one of my books, who was a master of the senbon. He could use them to ease the pain of his allies during intense medical procedures, or paralyze his enemies in battle, equally well. He was able to do this because he trained every day, and not just his body but his mind. He spent an entire lifetime learning about the body, its every flaw and weakness and strength and advantage. He was revered in the book as 'The One with the Gentle Senbon'." she pauses for a moment, eyes glassy as she thinks back to how often she'd read the passages of that book. The person she was talking about was no false legend. It was her father. Someone she knew only from the stories that Horosha passed on to her, and a medical journal too worn to pull much practical information from. "He wasn't called this because he was weak, but because even his softest touch could heal miraculously or bring down a powerful foe. He didn't need to exert great force to be a great ninja. I don't know if I'll ever be that strong, but it has to be my goal. Because if I'm going to ease the suffering in this world I have three priorities. Survive. Be strong. Be merciful." Her head turns so that she's staring at Kazou, eyes watering up just slightly from how worked up she's made herself, "That is my Ninja Way."

@Pinkalyn[/URL] @hudhouse
Ren whistled to the song, 'Listen to Your Heart' as he worked, his bones moving in perfected sync with each other. He nodded and bounced to the beat, actually finding a way to make it fun for himself by dancing a bit with it! He always kept the work as the first thing in his mind, wouldn't want to lose quality or waste time at all, but what use was his legs here? They weren't painting, so might as well use them for something fun. He called up to Ryu, "You know what? That's completely stupid! Why don't we both go to him after work when you get your paycheck and stand up? I know I may be a idiot, but where I specialize, I specialize, ya know? You work hard for this man, and he docks your pay? Sounds like a lack of empathy, or a greedy old man who is just saying that to take funds for himself. Hell, why didn't you bring this up to anybody else?"

Ren winced in pain as his bones were getting sore, and were a darker crimson color. He wasn't even close to be tired or chakra burned out, but his bones were still a part of him. to use them as he was, he had to put nervous tissue through the bone marrow. The rigid stiffness made him relax the bones a little bit more, adding more spongy bone marrow to hopefully take up more of the stress. Heh, it reminded him of how he didn't even have a bed at home. He just made a giant formation of bone marrow and help clean out the poisons from his blood. His very body just wanted to burn, burn, burn! Ren knew for a fact if it wasn't for the fact he had his Kekkei Genkai that he wouldn't be like this. Otherwise the pain and soreness would have made him slow down. He would be more like Sizume. Now that was thinking about it, he seemed like the odd one out of the group. He had the least similarities to either of them that it was kinda scary.

Ren threw the thoughts out of his head as he began to try to outpace Ryu a bit. Ren snickered out, "How about after everything is said and done, I make Curry or something for all of us, the entire team? I dunno, something nice? What do you think I should make? All the stuff I like to do really can't be shared... especially with you guys! No offense, it's just that my stuff is more... showy as you know, being Mister Hug Daemon that I am."

embed.php

Ren would find that outpacing Ryu was, well, incredibly difficult. Even with four arms, Ren was at a disadvantage, as Ryu had been doing construction work like this for the last three years. Even now, he was moving onto the sixth home in the line for plaster. Plaster was, as it would happen, the shorter job. Painting took longer due to the sheer amount of wall that had to be painted. As he kept working, it became clear that, although the deadline was a bit ridiculous, with Ryu's pace it wasn't impossible.

Ryu's body was dripping with sweat by now from the exertion of holding himself on the wall for so long. Normally, he would still be good, but the battle against Shi-usagi had drained him considerably, and adding in a lack of food was making this all the more difficult. He was at the point where he had to place one hand on the wall as well to better control his chakra flow. He hadn't even stopped to get a drink since before he had started Kazou's challenge earlier. 'Come on... don't quit on me now.. there's more chakra in me somewhere..' Ryu thought to himself, urging his chakra-depleted body to keep moving as he worked carefully to make the most out of what chakra he had left. Aqua Jets normally dont' take much chakra. But he had been forced to fire over one hundred times to control Shi-Usagi's rampaging rabbits. Even a basic jutsu done that many times would tire someone out, if not deplete their chakra completely.

"Why don't we both go to him after work when you get your paycheck and stand up?

Hell, why didn't you bring this up to anybody else?"

Ryu shook his head, sweat falling from his forehead as he worked. "I've tried that before. If I do that, he'll just threaten to fire me and keep all of my pay, and I can't afford to not get paid today... As for why I didn't bring this up... I told you before, I don't want people knowing about this job at all... " He murmured, wiping the sweat off his forhead. He was basically on autopilot right now. Kazou had mentioned that Ryu had been tested already once today, so Ren would know that Ryu had already gone through one ordeal today. Ryu still didn't quite say why he stuck to such a shitty job. Getting a little spending money was one thing, but no amount of pocket change was worth putting up with a boss like that, right?

Ryu moved to the seventh building on the row now, applying plaster once more, autopilot fully taking over to the point he didn't even process Ren's comment about curry.

Yuuki Mifune

Yuuki was glad to see Ago get through the lock with no difficulties. What he wasn't glad to see - nor was he expecting - the little jester doll, thing, to pop out and start making noise. Not to mention a smoke bombs suddenly going off and a chair being hurled to the floor. The Genin coughed, waving some of the smoke away from his face. With him and Ago being up in the rafters, they were spared from the shower of splintering wood. Of course, the smoke would them rise and hang around with them near the ceiling.

Leaping from the rafters in search of fresher air, Yuuki heard the owner of the house call out that he had their bell before running off. "I- . . . You . . ." The Genin stammered a brief moment before pinching the bridge of his nose and groaning. "Aw hell..." They'd been played. And quite well too. Not that tricking a group of fresh Genin was that difficult to begin with. But Tsuneo was likely going to go after them for getting into such a mess.

"Oi! Ago!" He called for his teammate while reaching into a back pouch. He mentally counted the handful of caltrops located within before nodding to himself. This guy wanted to play? Alright, they'll play his little game. But none of these Genin were going to be in the mood to 'play nice.' At least Yuuki wasn't. Now seemed like a perfect time to see what Ago's bugs were capable of.

@AnnoDomini @Orikanyo @Edgey

Ago Aburame

The young lady stared forward in utter disappointment on her face as the room suddenly became filled with smoke... For once in people's lives, they saw within her disappearing form, for the briefest of moments as the smoke filled the room.

Pure.

Utter.

Rage/annoyance.

"How damn funny, and here I thought we'd have a serious lesson. But no, we chase a fool around and around... Yuuki, Akihiro! Do what you must, if they wont get serious, we will!" she stated her the smoke fully enveloped her... god damn it she couldn't see sh**.

"keep the pressure upon him, attempt to corner him if you can but remember to guard yourself aswell, no telling what hes about... If hes that old bastard's man he'd no doubt have more tricks up his sleeve." the young woman spat out as she started to split up her insects, two swarms were placed around the rooms, one within the bathroom, one near the window so if he attempted to exit they could tag him.

her third form, she had yet to use, but regardless they had to keep the man here... Something tells Ago they'd lose in a footrace. Atleast one without him covered in insects that were the bane of chakra it'self.

Hoping down she withdrew her trap making tools, immediately setting to work, a trip wire on the doorway, leading to a trap where a net would sling onto the target. this however wasn't the true trap, as the secondary wire was placed in the way of the box she placed to "hide the net" that would fall upon it, closing the opposite door in the room so they would be granted another second of attempting to capture him, seconds are all they needed, all they needed was to bog him down and regain that bell...

the net was aimed higher towards what would be the man's face, this wasn't only a "screw you" but more of a safety to help prevent the others from being caught, the man was considerably taller then them that was for certain. If the door wasn't enough to grant more time, she would be behind that doorway, even if she was tossed away like a child, time is precious, and he'd be slowed down even slightly by her...

When the smoke cleared she silently showed the two young men her first trip line, but then pointed to the man.. or atleast to the thought of him around. "Use what you can, lets show that flamboious pompous prick who hes teaching!"

(Will get kazou's stuff in later, I'm bloody beat.)

Mochizuki Tonbo

The Free Spirit (And Squad B Looney)

Mochizuki's 'shortcut' worked enough she kept up with Kiso, arriving just a little after her. Looking back, she saw a weakened pole she had used fall off the building, followed by another. It was a miracle they had supported her long enough to swing from them.

"Aw... I spent all Tuesday figuring that path out...."

Her attention was quickly caught however by Seji. Even cooler was him bringing his 'brother' out.

Mochizuki's wings buzzed like a fan, and her eyes sparkled. It looked like a little monkey.

"♫Cooool♫!"

Seji's warning about biting was well timed, as Mochizuki was sticking her finger out to touch it before he had said that. She paused, then moved her finger towards it again. Kiso was the one who stopped her by calling attention to Kiyoko. Mochizuki turned to see the girl, instantly forgetting about the cool little monkey, and running over to her 'friend'.

"Kiyoko! Are you okay, what happened? It was that 3rd pipe down from Ms. Kurogana's, wasn't it? Or maybe the barbwire? Anyways, think I gots something on me, I fall on the time."

The thought that she had pushed Kiyoko off a building hadn't even registered. Mochizuki ruffled through her bag to see if she had any band-aids (she didn't), and throwing worried glances at the leg as if it were in danger of falling off.

Kiyoko Sakae

With him mentioning her sluggishness, Kiyoko had to wonder if Seji was either blind or just didn't care that she was injured. Part of her wanted to complain, but she bit her tongue; that would just drag this out, and she preferred to just get on with things. Not to mention there was something far more interesting to dwell on, and that was this mysterious other that Seji had produced. Kiyoko had heard bits and pieces about these Daemons, which was mostly fearful hearsay to begin with. Now that she could finally see one in person, she could hardly imagine something more interesting! It was like having another creature inside your own body.

She was about to act on her interest when Kiso brought up her injuries. She wasn't too pleased to have to dwell on them, but she supposed Kiso was just being concerned. She made a brave face and told her;
"Ah, yes, I'm fine. Don't-" Before she could finish, Mochizuki had noticed what was going on. It seemed she was completely oblivious to the fact this was her fault. "....a maniacal fairy came and yanked me off a roof. But don't worry; I'm fine." Her annoyance wasn't all that well hidden, but she had a feeling Mochizuki wouldn't even notice. For the sake of keeping up appearances, and out of sincere interest, she decided to focus on Seji's "other". She approached and began to speak. "Ah, hello! Can you tell us more about yourself?" She had a feeling Seji had something else planned for them, but she hoped could get whatever she could out of this creature before they had to do any tests.

@Hanarei @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Ganryu

Users who are viewing this thread