[OOC] Communications

Yeah, I was hopeful about posting in Bludhaven over the weekend. Clearly that didn't happen. I've already hit 40 hours of work this week and it's only Wednesday so that should tell you something about my schedule.

My deadlines are over next Monday. So hopefully by Tuesday, I'll be up for continuing to move things along (if I'm not completely brain dead by that point).

Apologies.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

I am waiting for you to reply to Kary, then they can have their slight tirade infront of everybody and slowly get better.

Kary in essence, knows what Dante is feeling - so if they start interacting, they could grow better.

I am waiting for you to reply to Kary, then they can have their slight tirade infront of everybody and slowly get better.

Kary in essence, knows what Dante is feeling - so if they start interacting, they could grow better.
I was waiting to give our last Titan-prospect a chance to respond. Didn't want to get too far ahead, after all.

Hmm. As I recall it wouldn't be too much trouble in having a one-to-one dialouge. As long as we inform the people, of what we are doing.

But I don't think it'll be that bad. As long as don't go anywhere - or move to another scene. Simply talk between the two (2-3 posts maybe)?

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

Yo Paul, I think whenever you place the @ notifications in your little box in the IC it prevents us from getting the 'alert' that you posted something.

I seem to get notifications whenever I am mentioned by the others. But your 'box' trick seems to not give me an alert.

Anybody else have this problem or just me?

Hello!

...Is this Roleplay still accepting characters? I didn't see anything that said otherwise, but I wanted to make sure that it was ok for me to go ahead and submit a character.

Users who are viewing this thread