[OOC] Communications

Alphus' sister is a solid 9.5/10. Would bang.

Not gonna lie, this caught me off guard so much I snorted. I actively try not to snort. 

Well, not to say I'm completely against it, but there,are lines. Referring to her as his sister is crossing one

I can't tell if you miss-worded the end of that sentence or if I'm just confused.

But she is Alphus' sister.  <_< >_> 

I'll go back to my hidey hole now. 

Now I can't get the She's my sister scene from Joe Dirt out of my head.

Dear god. 

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I said no such thing. 

Now go back to doing the Loki things that Loki does over in Lokiville. 

I said no such thing. 

Now go back to doing the Loki things that Loki does over in Lokiville. 

Ok fine, you win this round Crono

But one day you'll slip up, and you'll say something scandalous, and on that day

I'll be there

Can't tell you how I struggled to find a good picture before I just settled for second best. Anyway glad you like her.

Oh well in that case it's a terrible pic. Should've looked longer nerd =P

Ok fine, you win this round Crono

But one day you'll slip up, and you'll say something scandalous, and on that day

I'll be there

MQz8wGG.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Loki. I'll cherish those words. @LokiofSP Might even put them up on my list of "Damn, That's A Some Wise Shit." Only time will tell.

Hopefully that list is only filled with quotes from me at this point

What the hell happened to the thread when I wasn't looking? O_o

Well it started out good! Then Sir Les Paul posted and it slowly slipped back into degeneracy 

Hopefully that list is only filled with quotes from me at this point

Well it started out good! Then Sir Les Paul posted and it slowly slipped back into degeneracy 

You're a degenerate

Oh wait, you can spell and don't spend your time ranting. Nvm

I can't tell if you miss-worded the end of that sentence or if I'm just confused.

But she is Alphus' sister.  <_< >_> 

I'll go back to my hidey hole now. 

I mean it's a bit weird that he said "Alphus's sister" instead of her name. That's all.

So, to anyone curious about where I've been, the answer is a hospital bed on IV fluids or my own bed, passed out. A lot of my crew got wiped out by Influenza Type A (H3N2). Roughly 35% as of today, although most of us started symptoms on Sunday. I know, I know, I just told you guys I was sick. That pales in comparison to this. According to our doctor, the CDC reports this particular strain is nasty enough to spread to both small and large towns very rapidly. I'd watch out; apparently Type A Flu's are far worse than Type B. I'm not too keyed into it, but I know that several full grown men whom have taken welding burns like champs and smashed bones without whining (these are the guys I have to force to follow through with an incident report) break down at the mercy of this virus.

Again, I apologize for the grinding halt, but consider this another one of the roadbumps we will proudly put under our belt as "survived it"--we're fine. 

Users who are viewing this thread