What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maho Shojo Yōma Sentōki (Magical Burst) [Forum]

VectorPup

Pusheen on the Ritz
[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]*Considers how hypocritical it would be to say "weaboos," considering they're running a Magical Girl game.*

[/QUOTE]
This made me spit muffin.

SephirothSage said:
*Maniacal Laughter continues. Axe blows are heard hacking in to a large meaty substance.*
As did this. >_<

Damn, shame the waitlist is already pretty full with enough to be the Outer Senshi. ;) This sounds way too fun to be okay.

Winged Cat

Who are you?
SephirothSage said:
KAWAI FOR THE KAWAI GOD.
SUGAI FOR THE SUGAI THRONE!

SUGAI KAWAI DETSU!!~~
"Kiwi God? Sugar Throne?" Mari narrows her eyes. "These things can be assembled. And punched. Which of those would you have me do?"

SephirothSage

Eldritch Abomination
A Facepalm resounds across the multiverse. ".....A Throne of Sugar, to feast upon so that we might have energy for the coming battless! AND THE COMING GLOMPS!"

Winged Cat

Who are you?
"Alright then! HAAAAAAA-" Mari punches bags of sugar at a rapid pace, her blows sucking in ambient light until only a glowing kanji for "SWEET" can be seen. Then it fades, showing Mari with her back to the camera, standing in front of sugar caramelized into a throne, upon which sits a humanoid figure made of kiwis stuck together with spines of more caramelized sugar. "That I can build even gods...is there no recipe that can challenge me? Take this sacrifice and grow yet stronger!"

Winged Cat

Who are you?
There's a waitlist, but this game went on haitus before the recent forum adjustments. Last I heard, the GM's battling medical stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)