• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maho Shojo Yōma Sentōki (Magical Burst) [Forum]

Alrighty. That makes...six? I think?

...ugh, they're all really good, too. You all couldn't have posted, like, a really bad one and made this easier for me, could you?

Okay. After some deliberation:

Omo Ishiko -Thief of Words

Mohana Nakamura - Vinom

Chīsana Shijesutā - Frixz

Tanaka Saki -Alice

Are the starting team.

Sage and Dire, you're both priority waitlisted; as soon as I feel comfortable adding more players, you'll get in.

I'll put in the forum request tomorrow, and you all can get down to making your characters. (Even the waitlisted ones). Again, I'm sorry I couldn't do more of you, but it would just be kinda overwhelming to start with.

Name: Tenguki Shira

Costume: a red party dress with white frills and lace and black satin shoes.

Weapon: Red crystalline claws

Element: Laughter

Reason For Becoming: Shira's older sister seemed to become depressed after her fiancée left her at the altar. No matter what Shira did, the girl fell deeper into a dark spiral.

Personality: cheerful and energetic, Shira can always find something good about everything. While things can make her sad, the mood doesn't persist and soon she is looking to play games or just go have some fun.

Wa-wait. As a Lowly Waitlistee, I can still make a Sheet? *Moves so fast it leaves a Cartoony Air-Outline!*

*Maniacial Laughter Drifts on the Air*

Wait, if we get Frixz, Alice, Seph, and me together, it might be like Desolation all over again, but more ... desolate.

But, oh yeah, I get to make a character!

I step away from the forum for one week...

@SephirothSage , looking over this, I got an idea similar but not identical to Hana. Mind if I write up her sister, as a potential (and waitlisted) PC? Assuming @Unbridled Originality gives permission too, of course.

Sees herself as brains to Hana's brawn, but has even worse anger management issues. (Sharp 7, Cool 3.) She routinely bullies lowlifes, and got kicked out of the karate club for being too violent. (Not too long ago, she tapped local police feeds to find out where drug dealers hang out, and burgled their drop points for more cash than she knows what to do with; she's dropped it in a bank account for now. She threw many false leads on the trail, but it's slowly being traced back to her.) She frets that Hana sometimes doesn't seem to notice her, which especially irritated her when Hana felt alone after their parents...she's still not sure what happened to them, but she wishes to get to the bottom of it. Once she learns of youma, her wish might be "permanent youma genocide", as she puts it. In the mean time, she's determined to take care of Hana, going so far as to sneak a tracking app onto Hana's phone in case her sister does run away.

Transformed, her costume is black leather with ceramic inserts - catsuit meets SWAT gear meets a teenager's fashion sense - and her weapon is a pair of portals that move like parts of her body; she learns more tricks to do with them over time (such as using them to stab and cut), but to start, she just uses them to get a good angle on an opponent and punches with magically-enhanced force. Put together, her element is either Space or Kinetics.

(EDIT: posting this here, instead of the OOC thread, since this is requesting permission to enter the game at all. Also edited because I mixed up family & given names.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love this Idea- certainly if I get accepted. Shiore has not been accepted, of course- but hey. :P

Join me on the Waitlist if the DM's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back