• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the OOC thread. Here is the place to go to discuss plot points or simply participate in casual discussion with your fellow RPers.
There will also be an OOC base of operations on discord where you can come and chat and we may even run some small mini Role Plays based within the universe we craft. Join the Magnolia’s Massacre Discord Server!

Geozaki Geozaki I've been browsing all the extra pages and noticed the team section in the Fairy Tail lore. Since Kyoya and Tora are a duo, I guess that would make them their own little team, so for a lore nugget, I'm thinking their team name would be Shadowcat.

Is there anything I should know before constructing a Character?
Any unlisted restrictions?
Important Plot Points to consider?
Should I be an Antagonist?

Is there anything I should know before constructing a Character?
Any unlisted restrictions?
Important Plot Points to consider?
Should I be an Antagonist?

Hey, sorry I didn't notice your questions sooner, for some reason my RPN had unfollowed this thread (Am following again now though) Other than the rules, I can't think of anything specific you need to know, you can make an antagonist if you like, if you want to be a 'main antagonist' for this 'arc' pm me and I can fill you in on the secret antagonist stuff. The plot so far is that the Harvest festival has begun with a magic tournament hosted bu fairy tail for any wizards who wish to join to test their abilities against each other.

Awesome to have so many people willing to return, I am working on a post now and it should be up soon. The original plan to get the 'serious stuff' going is no longer viable as it required people who are no longer in the RP.

I would try and continue the tournament but I think that restarting with an event that only really has 2 people RPing fully at any time isn't the best of ideas so I'm going to push the first 'big event' forward and make it happen where we left off to give things a bit of a jump start.

Also, to anyone who isn't rejoining,. It's obviously a shame to see you all go but it has been great RPing with you all! If you ever feel like returning then please know you're always welcome to do so! I hope our paths cross again soon! <3

And we're off! I've done a 'restarting' post. It's pretty basic so if anyone wants to do a 'relocating' post of sorts for their character then they can. I am working on a follow-up but the pieces are in play and things may get serious from here on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back