• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - Main RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Takehiro Yashoba / Jack

images

Takehiro let out a small sigh when he heard the other mage's words. Was his opponent truly that forgetful that they felt the need to vocally express their thoughts? Or did the young man who was currently rushing Jack once more, simply love to hear the sound of his own voice? Either way, it is an annoying habit. Useful in this situation since I will always have a second's warning before the Fairytail Mage does something, but still very annoying. Crimson eyes tracked the soaring mage, who was somehow defying the laws of physics by floating in the air with water of all things. It did not matter, the Fairytail Mage's ability to fly would not grant him victory in this fight. It just makes him a very irritating fly. The right hand by Jack's face did not move from its current position, however, it did unclench and open up, turning its palm towards the raging water. "Hee-Ho! (Deflect) " Jack called out in its high pitched voice as a Magic Sigil formed over its palm, though for the small girl held within the Magitek's grasp, another voice was heard underneath Jack's cry.

The water that surged towards the giant magitek's head struck the Magic Sigil on its palm. Upon striking the sigil, the water was diverted at a 40 degree angle downwards, which caused the roaring liquid to crash into the ground instead. The force of the deflected attack's impact pushed Jack back a decent distance, just as Takehiro had hoped. This one has a respectable amount of destructive power. Good. Crimson eyes briefly glanced over to one of the interior monitors that displayed the known map of Magnolia. I should be able to lure him into the Marketplace. Once we are there, I will not need to use my own power to tear Magnolia's Commercial District apart. The navy haired male shifted Jack's hand to block any other attack the Fairytail Mage sent at him while he was looking at the map. Should he be attacked while continuing to move back further into the city, Takehiro will send the attack away at an upwards angle of 130 degrees with Deflect. Additionally, if the Dark Mage is attacked, Jack will once again cry out and Lilly will be able to her the navy haired male's voice again.

Tags: (Interacted) Darklord95 Darklord95 (Dan) / (Mentioned) Geozaki Geozaki (Lilly)

Location: Magnolia - A long distance away from the Infirmary Tent

Dan dodges the deflected blast. “Hm. Deflection spell. Alright. Let’s see how it handles this! Water Dragon Claws!” He jumps at him with sharpened claws made of water and starts slashing at the mechs’ arm and/or head.

Takehiro Yashoba / Jack

images

"Hee-Ho! (Deflect) " The Magitek suit cried out once again as another Magic Sigil covered it's palm to block the strike aimed for it's face. This made it appear as though the strike intended for Jack's arm would make contact. Unfortunately for the Fairytail Mage, this was not the case. At the last possible moment a Magic Sigil appeared on the location the blue haired male had intended to hit with his watery claws. Did this Fairytail Mage think my Magic could only affect one target area at a time? The thought honestly amused Takehiro as he watched the watery claws be sent to the right and the left respectively, opening his opponent's guard up for the navy haired dark mage to counterattack, if he so desired. Fortunately for his opponent, Takehiro did not want to splatter the other male's insides across the concrete just yet, so he withheld the attack he could have easily landed while the Fairytail Mage was exposed. This one has not had to train nearly as hard as I have. It shows in his combat tendencies. Crimson eyes remained focused on the adversary before him this time as he continued to take more steps towards Magnolia's Marketplace. It was only a matter of time before Takehiro reached his destination, but hopefully during the time it took to arrive there, the other members of his guild would wrap up their tasks. If they did not finish playing around by the time Takehiro used the Fairytail Mage to wipe out the Marketplace, then he would have to deal with the Fairytail Guild Hall on his own. Assuming I do not get ambushed while dealing with this young Mage. Takehiro had Jack take a few more steps backwards, careful to keep the clownlike mech's right hand raised in preparation for the next attack. It would not be the first time.

Tags: (Interacted) Darklord95 Darklord95 (Dan)

Dans’ hit gets deflected, he smirks “fine then. Water dragon hydroclones!” He spews out copies of himself made of water and the copies all start attacking the thing from all angles.

Kiara Li.png

The arrows start to turn in the air behind Renji, but they all turn towards each other and before they can turn around to continue following Renji, they collided with each other and began to shine brightly. The light emitted from the three arrows spread, revealing that they had been connected to each other by magical threads that had, until now, been invisible, which formed a net of sorts, when the arrows had soared past Renji this net had been cast around him. Kiara pulled on the string of her bow once more, sending another arrow directly towards Renji, this arrow was bright red and trailed embers as it flew through the air, if it made contact with Renji it would be searingly hot. Kiara's plan had been to entrap Renji within the net allowing for her to more easily incapacitate him...
Darklord95 Darklord95

Lilly.png

Despite being safely clutched in the metal creature's arm, Lilly was still instinctively curled up into herself, attempting to shield herself from the aftermath of the fight that was transpiring between her metallic captor and a mage who she couldn't identify with the overwhelming torrent of sounds around her and the limited sight she had in her current position. Lilly started to calm herself down, managing to partially tame the shock of the fight starting out of nowhere. She uncurled herself as the creature swatted away the unidentified wizard. But then the wizard spoke and Lilly recognised his voice. "Dan?" Lilly asked under her breath and likely inaudible to anyone else unless they were listening intently at the time. Then, Lilly heard something that confused her. The creature spoke but something was off. It was as if the creature had 2 voices, very slightly out of sync, one voice far quieter than the other. Lilly looked up at the creature's face with a confused expression...
Darklord95 Darklord95
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Renji sees the threads, he goes to cut them but gets trapped he sees the searing hot arrow coming for him and sends a kick straight up aimed at the arrow, attempting to deflect it with a kick as he started sawing the arrows with his scythes.

• tumblr_mi4f35vTOQ1qbj4qso1_r1_500.jpg

I was unaware that Dragonslayers' possessed the ability to duplicate themselves. The navy haired male thought to himself as he was momentarily caught off guard by the Fairytail Mage's duplication spell. His surprise nearly cost him, but thankfully Takehiro had the semblance of mind to slam Jack's right arm into the cobblestone at the mech's feet. The cobblestone gave way to the enhanced blow, fracturing, then shattering completely to create a rather large divot or a miniature crater as pebbles sprayed outwards form the impact. The ground displacement was more than deep enough to hide away half of Jack's body, causing over half of the other blue haired male's attacks to miss the magitek suit and instead strike the other facsimiles. The portion of attacks that did strike Jack, did not carry enough force behind them to damage the suit, though the sound the multiple contacts made was not pleasant to the ears. Is this one trying to harm the child I am holding? Or is he just too simple to realize that our fight is placing her in danger? Either way did not paint the Fairytail Mage in a good light for Takehiro, not when society had told him his entire life that Official Guild Mages were supposed to be shining Paragons of virtue and justice. That was why he was surprised by both the unreported secondary Magic this Dragonslayer held and said Dragonslayer's disregard for a child's wellbeing. I truly should not have to play the Hero here. I'm a Dark Mage for Gods' sakes. Takehiro tried to quell the brief flash of irritation he felt at the other Mage's actions.

The magitek suit hunkered down into the small crater before the Fairytail Mage could launch another attack, then Jack's right arm was once more raised skywards. "Hee-Ho! (Obstruction Barrier)" A cylindrical half dome comprised of mana surged into creation over the mech's head, protecting the large construct from the other Mage's attacks and effectively blocking off the most direct route to Jack. "I should not have to do this." The navy haired male repeated to himself in a soft mutter before he pressed the interior release to the magitek suit. In response to his action, the clownish face of the mech flipped upwards and its abdomen cracked open before sliding into it's sides. Due to Lilly's previous position, the sudden opening of the magitek suit caused the young girl to pushed into the dark mage's lap. A lithe arm wrapped around the girl's waist, pulling her back flush against Takehiro's chest before Jack's metal plates slid back into place. "Face forward and keep quiet if you want to live." Takehiro said to Jack's other occupant as he adjusted the controls responsible for maneuvering the magitek suit to turn the large clownish head of Jack towards the Obstruction Barrier he had most recently cast. He could not afford to keep his opponent out of view for any longer now that he had spent a few seconds to bring the child safely inside of the mech.

Tags: (Interacted) Dan Darklord95 Darklord95 Lilly Geozaki Geozaki

Kiara Li.png
Kiara held her bow out to the side. It shone with a bright light, moments later the light died and in place of the bow, Kiara was now holding a large double-bladed axe. Kiara had noticed Renji's attempts to free himself and knew she had to act quickly, fearing that he would be able to break free given enough time. Using the enhanced speed granted by her armour, Kiara soared towards Renji, her axe clutched tightly in both her hands. As she came into striking distance she swung the axe towards him with all her strength. As the axe swung through the air, 4 small points on one side of the axe, which had been glowing red, burst into flames acting as boosters of sorts and allowing Kiara to swing the axe at incredible speed. Kiara hoped it would be enough to not only hit Renji before he escaped but with enough force to end the fight...
Darklord95 Darklord95

Lilly.png

Lilly cautiously shifted in the creature's grasp and pressed her ear against the cold, hard skin of the creature. She listened closely, trying to tune out the sounds of fighting around her and focusing on what sounds were coming from the creature. Due to the loud noises coming from all around her, Lilly was struggling to determine which sounds exactly were coming from the creature, it didn't help that she couldn't hear any of the sounds she was expecting to hear. There was no heartbeat, no pulse, no discernible breathing, no... no life. Lilly could make out other sounds that were almost mechanical in nature but there was still the chance that she was being confused by the sounds around her. Then she heard it again, the softer, quieter voice that she'd heard when the creature had spoken before. But this time Lilly could only hear the quiet voice, the voice that the creature had spoken with until now remained silent. Lilly squeezed her eyes shut, trying her best to see if she could make out any words.

"Hee-Ho! (Ob-" Lilly leapt backwards, or at least, as far back as she could, given her position, as the creature spoke again, clutching her ear and wincing, the sudden sound of the creature speaking with its louder voice carried through its body had been deafening, especially in comparison to the quieter voice that she'd been focusing so intently on. Lilly opened her eyes, looking up at the creature's face again. Her mouth dropped open and her hand fell back down to her side as the creature's face flipped open. Quickly after, the creature's belly began to open. Lilly tried to shuffle herself away from the cavity that was opening up right beside her but her attempt was in vain. Lilly slipped, falling into the creature's belly. Lilly yelped as she slipped, closing her eyes and holding her breath out of fear.

Just as suddenly as she'd slipped, Lilly had stopped falling. She couldn't have fallen far and the landing had been far softer and drier than she'd been expecting. Slowly, she opened her eyes to see what looked like some kind of high tech surveillance suite or something? Whatever it was, she had not been expecting this to make up the internal organs of the creature. Before she could really take any of it in, something fastened around her waist, holding her in place, Lilly tried to pull it off but stopped, letting out a small squeak of fright as she heard a voice behind her. "Face forward and keep quiet if you want to live." The voice was close, too close, as if someone was standing over her. Lilly recognised the voice as the quieter voice she'd been trying to hear moments ago. Lilly craned her neck, shifting her weight to try and look behind her, to catch a glimpse of the voice's owner. It was then, as she moved that she realised that she was sitting on someone's lap.

• tumblr_mi4f35vTOQ1qbj4qso1_r1_500.jpg

I was unaware that Dragonslayers' possessed the ability to duplicate themselves. The navy haired male thought to himself as he was momentarily caught off guard by the Fairytail Mage's duplication spell. His surprise nearly cost him, but thankfully Takehiro had the semblance of mind to slam Jack's right arm into the cobblestone at the mech's feet. The cobblestone gave way to the enhanced blow, fracturing, then shattering completely to create a rather large divot or a miniature crater as pebbles sprayed outwards form the impact. The ground displacement was more than deep enough to hide away half of Jack's body, causing over half of the other blue haired male's attacks to miss the magitek suit and instead strike the other facsimiles. The portion of attacks that did strike Jack, did not carry enough force behind them to damage the suit, though the sound the multiple contacts made was not pleasant to the ears. Is this one trying to harm the child I am holding? Or is he just too simple to realize that our fight is placing her in danger? Either way did not paint the Fairytail Mage in a good light for Takehiro, not when society had told him his entire life that Official Guild Mages were supposed to be shining Paragons of virtue and justice. That was why he was surprised by both the unreported secondary Magic this Dragonslayer held and said Dragonslayer's disregard for a child's wellbeing. I truly should not have to play the Hero here. I'm a Dark Mage for Gods' sakes. Takehiro tried to quell the brief flash of irritation he felt at the other Mage's actions.

The magitek suit hunkered down into the small crater before the Fairytail Mage could launch another attack, then Jack's right arm was once more raised skywards. "Hee-Ho! (Obstruction Barrier)" A cylindrical half dome comprised of mana surged into creation over the mech's head, protecting the large construct from the other Mage's attacks and effectively blocking off the most direct route to Jack. "I should not have to do this." The navy haired male repeated to himself in a soft mutter before he pressed the interior release to the magitek suit. In response to his action, the clownish face of the mech flipped upwards and its abdomen cracked open before sliding into it's sides. Due to Lilly's previous position, the sudden opening of the magitek suit caused the young girl to pushed into the dark mage's lap. A lithe arm wrapped around the girl's waist, pulling her back flush against Takehiro's chest before Jack's metal plates slid back into place. "Face forward and keep quiet if you want to live." Takehiro said to Jack's other occupant as he adjusted the controls responsible for maneuvering the magitek suit to turn the large clownish head of Jack towards the Obstruction Barrier he had most recently cast. He could not afford to keep his opponent out of view for any longer now that he had spent a few seconds to bring the child safely inside of the mech.

Tags: (Interacted) Dan Darklord95 Darklord95 Lilly Geozaki Geozaki

“Hmph.” Dan comments. “Water dragon claws!” His hands sprout with water made claws and he starts digging after Takehiro “you won’t get away that easy!”

Renji sees her charge at him and with his own blistering speed bent backwards just enough for the axe to cut him free. “Requip.” He suddenly has his earthquake hammer and smashes her right in the back with it.

• Magnolia Streets, Near The Marketplace

Takehiro was not at all surprised to see that the Fairytail Mage had begun to dig small furrows into the ground, tearing up numerous pieces of cobblestone in order to reach Jack. He was not at all surprised, but the navy haired male was most certainly disappointed by the other male's simple mindedness. That child is going to tire himself out. Takehiro noted, already feeling wizened by many years from simply watching the other Mage's impulsive actions through one of Jack's many monitors. Will he have enough energy or mana to make it to the Marketplace? His consumption rate must be fairly high after using the secondary magic's Cloning Spell. I am only around 18% consumption myself. Another Obstruction Barrier will push that up 4%... Perhaps I should simply bury this one and carry out my plan myself? While the Dark Mage was contemplating, he nearly forgot about the other presence inside of the magitek suit. Thankfully, the strange sensation of something squirming atop his legs reminded Takehiro. He leaned forwards, hunching himself to rest his chin on top of the girl's head. If the girl got a good glance at his face, Takehiro would be forced to either kill her or keep her as his prisoner. Neither option was appealing to the young man, which is why he had pressed himself close to the little brunette to deny her the chance to see anything aside from his black shirt in full detail. "I told you to face forwards. Now sit still while I finish up here." Takehiro muttered his words softly, though they were more than audible for Lilly now that his throat rested near the back of her head. The navy haired male failed to realize that his current position had essentially caused his body to envelope the smaller female, placing her firmly between his arms.

Flicking the movement control apparatus upwards caused Jack to rise in turn and would have the sizable mech colliding with the conjured force barrier. Though a mere millisecond before collision, Takehiro dispelled his Obstruction Barrier, effectively freeing them from the hole. Then, after flicking an internal switch, Jack leaped out of the hole and landed on the cobblestone side that had yet to be ravaged by the Fairytail Mage. Rotating the movement control apparatus 180 degrees had Jack slowly turn around to face the interior portion of Magnolia, setting the ruined Medical Tent, the currently besieged Arena and the irritating Mage at the magitek's back. "I suppose I will have to test this here." Takehiro muttered aloud as he flipped another switch and pulled down on the movement control apparatus. "Hold on tight." The young man warned his passenger before his left hand smashed against a flashing green button and he released his hold on the movement control apparatus. In response to all of the internal stimuli, Jack had hunched down, then exploded forwards in a giant leap that normally would have been unimpressive. Fortunately for Takehiro, his mech was still under the influence of the Giant's Strength Enchantment, which allowed Jack to propel itself forward approximately 10ft / 3m every leap. It is surprising this method of travel is possible, however, I will not be able to keep this movement up for long. Giant's Strength should be starting to wane and recasting it will take time. The Fairytail Mage is an imbecile, but he is persistent. A delay on my part will serve to his advantage, so long as he does not run out of his physical or magical reserves... Hopefully a change of scenery will curb his recklessness. Especially one with a plethora of civilians. It would not be long before the two person mech arrived at the targeted destination or so Takehiro believed.

Jack was thrown off balance before it could make a fourth leap as the ground beneath quivered and rumbled. What is happening? Is there an Earth Mage present in Magnolia? Crimson eyes quickly glanced about the monitors within Jack, while a hand operated the controls to swivel the magitek's head around the area. A cursory glance showed no new combatant within the area for Takehiro to deal with. The second look over his surroundings brought something off in the distance to the navy haired male's attention. Something that would undoubtedly upset the mission's leader. "Sir," Takehiro spoke into his communication lacrima as he spared a moment to confirm that his eyes were not playing tricks on him. "I thought you would like to know that the Fairytail Guild Hall is now part of a giant tree house."

Tags: Geozaki Geozaki - Lilly | Darklord95 Darklord95 - Dan

Kiara Li.png
Kiara realised her mistake almost immediately as Renji barely avoided her attack and she sliced through the magical ropes that had been holding him in place. Despite knowing that she'd left herself did open, Kiara was powerless to do anything about it. She'd thrown so much force into her attack that, despite her best efforts, she was unable to pull herself out of the attack in time. A shockwave of pain erupted across her back as Renji's hammer struck her, sending her plummeting to the ground. She landed on her front with a loud thud, kicking up a cloud of dust around her. Kiara's axe, which she'd let go of following being hit by Renji's hammer, had embedded itself, bald first, in to the ground some distance away from Kiara.

Kiara gasped for breath, the impact with the ground had knocked all of the air from her. She rolled onto her back, which took far too much effort for something so simple. Kiara coughed, her desperate gasps for air had caused her to inhale un unhealthy amount of the dust surrounding her. Kiara winced, the coughing sending shockwaves of pain through her body. Kiara dragged herself to her feet, wincing as each motion forced her to become aware of a new source of pain. Kiara fixed her gaze on Renji.

Before Kiara could make another move, a loud cracking sound echoed around her. She immediately turned towards the source of the sound, desperately scanning around for the cause. Kiara gasped in horror as her gaze fell upon the guild hall which was now visible above the walls of the arena as it hung in the sky, suspended on the branches of a huge tree. Kiara's heart filled with dread, she knew that a fair few of her guild mates would likely still be inside the hall. Kiara instinctively wanted to abandon her fight with Renji and rush off to the guild hall to see what she could do to help, but, she knew that she couldn't just leave Renji here. Who knows what he might do to the citizens who were still huddled in the arena if left unsupervised. Besides, Surge was proving himself to be pretty useless. Kiara returned her gaze to Renji, "I imagine this is the handiwork of you and your friends?" She asked, a potent venom clear in her voice. Without any indication that she was going to make a move, Kiara made a throwing motion, a spear appearing in her throwing arm as she threw and a shield appearing in her left. As it fully materialised, the spear was already hurtling towards Renji with incredible speed.
Darklord95 Darklord95

Lilly.png
Lilly froze as she felt the stranger placed his chin on her head and reminded her to keep looking forwards. She slowly turned her head back so that she was facing forward again as the stranger moved forward, almost embracing her as he interacted with the intricate array of buttons and levers that was in front of the two of them. It was then that all of the pieces finally clicked together in Lilly's head. The creature wasn't a creature at all, it was some kind of machine. Lilly watched as the stranger behind her went about his business, silently marvelling at what she was seeing. She'd seen a fair few magical machines in her time but never anything on this scale.

Lilly's train of thought was broken as the stranger muttered something behind her. She jumped a little, even though he had been speaking to himself, he was now so close to her that his hushed tones were still surprisingly loud to Lilly. Then he spoke again, this time instructing Lilly to 'Hold on Tight'. In the moment, Lilly froze, she wasn't sure what she should hold onto, as she was practically surrounded by the stranger's body and clutching onto him didn't seem like the best of ideas. She also didn't particularly want to move too much, out of fear that the stranger would perceive that as her not facing forwards. In the end she moved her arms so that she could awkwardly grip the arm that was wrapped around her waist and keeping her in place.

Just as Lilly clutched onto the arm, the machine that she was in lurched forwards pinning her even more firmly to the stranger behind her. Lilly kept her eyes scrunched shut, clinging onto the arm possibly quite a bit tighter than she needed to. She kept her eyes closed until she heard the stranger's voice again. At the mention of the guild hall, she quickly opened her eyes, scanning the monitors in front of her, not truly being able to believe the man's words. Then, she saw it, on one of the screens before her, Lilly could see the Fairy Tail guild hall caught in a tangled mess of branches high above the ground. "N-No" She whimpered involuntarily at the sight of her home in its current state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back