• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - Main RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kiara Li.png
"Good Luck!" Kiara called as she watched Will run off. She took a deep breath and turned back towards the arena, using her still equipped breeze armour to get there as quickly as possible.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Surge Guerra.png
Surge watched as wizards slowly trickled onto the arena, a slight, excited smile on his face. "Don't be afraid," he said, "everyone is welcome to join me..."

Kiara Li.png
+
Surge Guerra.png
Kiara rushed into the arena and made a beeline for Surge, walking through the crowd of wizards that was gathering within the arena. "Surge, what's going on here?" Kiara asked as she approached her fellow guild-mate. Surge looks towards Kiara as he hears her voice, his expression faltering for a brief moment before he smiles at her. "I wondered where you'd run off to," He said warmly, walking to meet Kiara. "Where I ran off to? Where were you when the barrier went down?" Kiara asked. "I made a mistake," Kiara replied, "But hey, the barrier's all fixed now", Surge held out his arms to try and emphasise his point. Kiara looked around seemingly at nothing for a moment before looking back at Surge with a knowing gaze. "So, what do you think of Vera?" Kiara asked inquisitively. "Vera?" Surge asked, clearly confused. "She's busy fixing the barrier lacrima... which you would know if you'd been inside the lacrima room all this time" Kiara explained, folding her arms. As Kiara presented her question she spotted the telltale signs of the barrier coming back to life out of the corner of her eye. Surge opened his mouth to reply but before he could form a sentence he noticed the form of a mage starting to attack the gathered crowds in the arena. "Wait, NO!" Surge screamed at the man. Kiara turned suddenly, following Surge's gaze towards the stranger who was starting to attack. Kiara held her hand out, her volcanic sword appearing in her hand...
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Darklord95 Darklord95

Renji hears Surge and turns to him, he sees the mage next to him and stops. “Kiara Li I presume? This will be fun.” He launches toward her and swings his sythes aiming for her neck.

Geozaki Geozaki

The shadow man suddenly appears in front of Will. “Where do you think you’re off to?” He asks with a long pipe in his sillouhetted mouth.

Dan was searching through the rubble for survivors when he sees the attackers “hey! Did you cause this?!”

RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Will_01.png

Will had barely made it out of the arena before some guy just popped out of nowhere to stop him. Typically he was a rather trusting guy, but given the screams, the smell of blood, the casual 'you're not going anywhere' vibe he was getting from this guy...he wasn't a fan already. He reached into his pocket as he examined a ruby, glancing at the shadowy male. "There's trouble going on right now. And I get the distinct feeling from you that you might be helping cause it. So if you're not, please clarify. If you are...please get out of my way, I have an infirmary to get to." He popped the large red gem into his mouth and between large sharp teeth, the precious stone crushed like it was hard candy as he chewed it up and swallowed, cracking his knuckles. "So, don't suppose you're going to let me keep moving?"
Darklord95 Darklord95

The shadow man sighs, smoke billowing out his mouth. “Those two idiots, it wasn’t supposed to be this hectic yet. But, plans change I suppose. You’ll be my first victim today, dragonslayer. Shadow make serpent.” The shadows around him form a giant cobra that circles around Will, sizing him up.

Will_01.png

He called it. He hated when he called it. Damn his instincts! "Sorry, don't really do the whole 'damsel in distress' routine, and I'm nobody's victim." He kept a careful eye on the serpent...shadow make magic? He'd have to tell Kyoya someone was ripping him off later. "I'm not letting you stall me! I'm going to kick your rear end, and keep moving! Diamond dragon blade!" Snapping his arm out at his side, the appendage quickly morphing into a single slim blade of diamond with an almost ruby-like sheen to it, Will holding it up in a defensive position for a few moments. "So let's see what holds up longer. Your maker magic, or my dragon slayer art!" Stepping back for but a foot he leaped forward, the blade growing longer at the last second as he took a diagonal swipe at the serpent in an effort to bisect it.
Darklord95 Darklord95

He cuts it in two only serving to make a second serpent, both serpents half the size of the previous one. “Impressive, but I think shadows would last much longer.” His snakes strike, both aiming to bite him.

Kiara Li.png
+
Surge Guerra.png
With seemingly very little effort, Kiara moves her sword to parry the man's attack. She took a step backwards trying to place a small amount of distance between her and the stranger. "Who are you, and what do you want here?" Kiara asked. The man, staring up into his eyes. She was caught off guard by the fact that he knew her name but was trying not to let it get to her. As she awaited a response she remained on high alert, ready to react to any move that the man made.

While both Kiara and Renji seemed distracted by each other, Surge motioned for the Wizards to follow him. "Come over here, we can watch from safety then..." He explains as the Wizards follow him. "This could be interesting, two Requip mages going all out against each other..."
Darklord95 Darklord95

“I am Renji. And this is merely revenge for years of living underground!” He charges her and starts rapidly swinging his scythes.

Will_01.png

Ah dammit, he just made another one. "Shadow's can't last forever, and maker magic has its limits. I think-SHOOT!" He snapped his sword arm up in a defensive position so that the snakes wound up wrapping their jaws around it rather than him personally. "As I was saying, I'm quite familiar with maker magic, some of my best friends are makers. But I've got tricks no one else knows." Lashing out with his free hand he tried to grab the two smaller serpents by the base of their skulls in the typical way one would grab a snake to render it helpless. Provided he did that he'd slam them into the ground, only to spun and hurl them towards the root of the problem. "I'm not going to get beat by a pair of shadow serpents!"
Darklord95 Darklord95

The shadow man exclaims “shadow make wall.” A wall appears in front of him blocking the snakes. He moves it back down “you’re stronger then I thought, shadow make Urchin.” A large spiky ball appears from the shadows and starts rolling toward Will.

Will_01.png

Will flashed a grin, his arm turning back into a normal appendage. "Everytime someone tells me that, all it tells me is they're underestimating me and Fairy Tail." His attention snapped towards the ball rolling towards him, adjusting his stance. He just had to get to the maker and knock him out, he couldn't keep dealing with his creations. He needed to end this quickly and get to the tent, no stalling! "Diamond Dragon Scales!" He flashed a sharp-toothed grin, his entire body turning into diamond with streaks of ruby red here and there. A pure gem was enough fuel to keep him going for a little bit with a fully body guard for a while, and he still had some hidden on his person...not a surplus, but enough he felt. "I'm not letting you stop me!" He charged forward towards his opponent, completely unbothered by the approaching urchin. After closing in about a half a dozen feet he punched forward, the kinetic force of his strike enough to send a large gust of wind towards the urchin and the maker mage.
Darklord95 Darklord95

The wind blew the urchin back, it dissipated before it hit him. “True, I had. Shadow make tortoise!” A large tortoise appears and takes the punch like a champ before reaching its’ foot up and sending it down toward him.

Kiara Li.png

Kiara stepped backwards, parrying the scythes as they flashed towards her. "Renji..." Kiara muttered to herself. She was hoping that the man's response would enlighten her somewhat but it actually left her even more confused. The name didn't ring any bells and she failed to understand how she or anyone else present could be responsible for Renji having to live 'underground'. Kiara remained defensive, not wanting to make any aggressive moves until she understood more of the situation. "Revenge? Against who?" Kiara asked, still certain that she'd never met Renji before.
Darklord95 Darklord95

Vere Stinger

As Vera drew closer to entering the area she stopped just shy enough to see what was going on but not be seen. She saw Kiara fighting with someone and the Surge fellow protecting the members of the crowd he invited to join him in the area. Looking at the person she was fighting Vera was trying to see if she knows him from somewhere. But if she did she couldn't place it. So she figures it would be best to keep out of sight for now."Another Requip mage this fight should prove entertaining or the least fruitful to my next invention. But I should give the controller to one of them but not while Mrs.hack and slash is around. I guess I could wait it out or go see what else is going on that Will guy seemed to be going somewhere."She figured if the chance to pass the control lacrima she would take it.

Will_01.png

"Ah shoot-" Will raised an arm up to stop the falling foot, the giant tortoise's weight enough to cause Will to start to crack the ground beneath him as he held strong beneath it. "I'll never understand how you mages mage shadows heavy! I don't have time for this!" Will took a deep inhale of air, his chest puffing slowly. "Diamond dragon, ROAR!" Blowing out fiercly, a large tornado of razer sharp gem shrapnel and blunt chunks sent straight towards the mage opponent, diamond blue's and ruby reds dancing in the cyclone as his free hand reached up to grab the Tortoise's leg and haul to his right, impressive strength at work as he attempted to toss the poor thing onto its back.
Darklord95 Darklord95

“Shadow make wall.” Another wall raises catching the diamonds, the tortoise gets smashed, evaporating. “Impressive, you’re strength is commendable, but what about your speed? Shadow make slingshot.” The wall turns into a slingshot and starts firing his own diamonds back at him at the speed of light.

Dan was getting mad and walked over to the mage and his little friend “hey! I’m talking to you!”

Takehiro Yashoda / Jack

118-1188194_black-frost-smt-dx2-hd-png-download.png

The blue haired young man let out a silent sigh from within his large magitek suit as his superior voiced his displeasure at his actions. You try to do as the Guild asks and still you get ridiculed. Crimson red eyes glanced downwards through the translucent red glass that was Jack's eyes, towards the small girl curled into the mech's left arm. I suppose it is a good thing that I did not report on the child. Who knows what they would demand I do with her. The disgruntled mage gently shook his head while the loud thumps of Jack's steps brought him closer into the city of Magnolia. His pace was slow, but Takehiro knew that it would not take long for him to pilot Jack into the Commercial District. The shops in that district would be the lifeblood of Magnolia, aside from it's Mage Guild, which is why it was only logical that he take them out. After all, how could the Fairytail Guild thrive if they could not gather something so basic as food or potable fresh water? Sure, it was not a flashy or maniacal plan, but it would certainly inconvenience Shadowhart's enemy and would have a greater lasting effect than simply crushing a few lesser mages. Better than the initial plan our mission leader had, anyway. Takehiro mentally grumbled.

Alarms began to softly sound off within Jack's internal systems, alerting Takehiro to a potential hostile within the area. The black, clown head of the magitek suit swiveled slowly until it settled upon a young man who also had blue hair. He does not seem like much. Takehiro double checked the system's reason for sounding the alarm to accurately determine whether or not the young man was a threat. The system report simply read this: 'Elevated volume. Aggravated Tone. Potential Hostile.' Looking up from the report, Takehiro reluctantly agreed. The other blue haired male appeared to be rather worked up over... Oh. It seems that I have not been moving nearly as fast as I had originally thought. I shall have to see about recalibrating Jack's motorized systems later to enhance his speed. The young man thought to himself as his eyes settled upon the rather distant, yet still visible, form of the Infirmary Tent. Takehiro then began to recast his Giant's Strength spell upon Jack to renew the time limit in case the aggravated young man was an actual threat to his safety. Once that was done, Takehiro did something that would definitely cause the other blue haired male to act; he began to slowly walk backwards, all the while showing off the small girl cradled between Jack's left arm and it's vast chest. It was a silent warning that Takehiro was expecting the other young man to ignore: 'Pursue me and the girl will be harmed.' A silent warning that the Dark Mage never truly intended to follow through on, but it was a good move to force his pursuer to show off his true nature. Either he is a Mage that I will have to kill or at least injure, or he is a nosy citizen. I will soon know which hypothetical is the truth.

Tags: Geozaki Geozaki Darklord95 Darklord95

Location: Magnolia City - A short distance away from the Medical Tent

Kiara Li.png
Kiara dodged to the side, using her breeze armour to ensure that she got out of the way of Renji's slashing scythes in time. "What do you mean we drove you into exile?" Kiara asked, clearly still confused by Renji's ramblings. "Fairy Tail don't just go around driving people into exile..." Kiara explained. "The only thing even close would be when we-" Kiara trailed off. Suddenly making a realisation. "Wait... no..." Kiara mumbled to herself, looking up at Renji and staring right into his eyes. "You're a member of ShadowHart, aren't you?"
Darklord95 Darklord95 Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu

Dan moves back, he sees the girl and his immediate reaction is to save her. He assumed this monster was saving her for later, so wouldn’t do anything yet, he jumps up and aims a kick at its’ head.

“Yes I am! And soon! We of ShadowHart will take revenge on all of fairytail! By destroying Magnolia itself! Requip!” He gains an earth hammer and smashes the ground stretching a crater toward her.
Geozaki Geozaki

Last edited:
Vera Stinger

Watching the fight from her hiding place Vera thought it would be okay to make a quick trip over to where Surge was. It should be fine as long as the guy was fighting Kiara he probably wouldn't pay too much attention to her. Quickly walking over to Surge throws the control lacrima at him whether he is ready for it or not." That is the control lacrima for the barrier you can charge with magic to make it stronger if you want or draw power from it. Those are the adjustments I added to it when I was fixing it for you guys. Also, If you want I can tell you everything I found while I fixing it if you want to. " Turning her attention back to the fight as not to be hit by a missed attack.

Kiara Li.png
Kiara leapt into the air in an attempt to avoid the crater that had been created by Renji's attack. Using the wings of her Breeze armour she remained airborne above her opponent. Kiara held her hand out to the side, the sword she was holding shone brightly for a second, when the bright glow disappeared Kiara was holding a bow where she had until moments ago been holding a sword. "I see..." Kiara says softly, realising how much of a threat this man was. Shepulled on the string of her bow which glowed with a soft blue hue, as she pulled on the string 3 blue arrows formed in the bow. Kiara let the arrows loose all three of them soaring towards Renji. If they missed, the arrows would circle around, flying towards Renji until they are destroyed. If they hit, the arrows would be extremely cold as if they were created from pure ice. Kiara was no longer going to go easy on Renji. She wanted to avoid killing him if at all possible but he was threatening Magnolia and claimed to be a member of ShadowHart. If he was telling the truth, Kiara hated to think of what might happen to her home, the people of Magnolia and her family.
Darklord95 Darklord95

“Requip! Burning Angel of death!” Renji shouts retaining his scythe and wings. He flies up avoiding them and starts flying around as fast as his wings could take him, leading the arrows right back toward Kiara.

Geozaki Geozaki

Takehiro Yashoba / Jack

118-1188194_black-frost-smt-dx2-hd-png-download.png

I am not surprised by this. The young man thought to himself as he watched the stranger launch himself towards Jack, intending to kick the Magitek suit without first imbuing their leg with Magic. Jack's right fist was raised up before his face, placing it on the collision path with the airborne mage rushing towards the suit. The giant, black 'monster' made no attempts to dodge the kick, because it was simply impossible for a normal kick to harm the suit. The reckless young man would not be able to chip Jack's paint, much less dent or damage the Magitek construct. Though, the airborne mage would figure that out very soon when he collided with Jack's fist that Takehiro had put into his opponent's obvious trajectory. I hope he stays down. Takehiro thought as he watched the other blue haired male's foot connect with Jack's head, making a dull pinging sound from the contact and as Jack's motionless fist impacted the reckless young man's leg. The dark mage inside the mech took no joy in watching the other male knock himself to the ground from slamming his fleshy leg into Jack's metallic fist. If he had tried to fight at a range first, he would have had an easier time. Fairytail has grown weaker over the years. Takehiro frowned as he lowered the volume of the music he was listening to down to a level that would allow him to hear the reckless mage speak. Whenever the other mage recovered from this embarrassment, for even Takehiro, formerly a lowly foot soldier, knew not to leap into the air to attack. Doing so left one incapable of dodging, as his fellow blue haired male had discovered the hard way. Still, Takehiro took no further actions to attack the other Mage. Instead, he continued moving Jack backwards while carefully keeping his eyes upon his blue haired opponent.

Tags: Darklord95 Darklord95

Location: Magnolia - A small distance away from the Infirmary Tent

Dan grunted as the fist connected with his leg and he flew off to the side “Heh. Water dragon wings!” Two large watery wings sprout from his back and he flies toward Jack “Now I know you’re metal! Which means you’re not a monster at all, there’s someone inside you pulling your strings! water dragon White Hot Geyser Roar!” He clasps his hands together and aims a geyser like spout of water right at the machines’ head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back