• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - Main RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

'In a land far far away lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art and they've devoted their lives to its practice, these are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore, guilds, from which countless legends have been born and guilds that will, no doubt, continue to create legends well into the future...'

The city of Magnolia was basked in a warm orange glow, the sun hung low in the sky as it slowly crawled towards the horizon, casting it's warm orange glow for the final few hours before it would leave the city in darkness. Usually, at this time, the streets of magnolia would be rather quiet as shops closed down for the day and people made their way back to their homes. But tonight was different, the streets were still fairly quiet but they were in no way empty. The residents of magnolia were working away excitedly to make the final preparations for the festivities that would be happening tomorrow. The moment you entered the City you could feel the excitement in the air. After all, this was the last sunset before this year's Harvest Festival, arguably the biggest event of the year for the people of Magnolia. Banners were being raised, shops were being decorated and costumes were being designed all in order to celebrate the occasion.

Inside the Fairy Tail guild was as noisy as usual, but for once the chaos of the guildhall seemed to have some purpose. Most of the Guild Members had returned to Magnolia for the Festival and many of them were busy helping prepare for the festivities. Decorations were being put up and the whole guild was filled with excited chatter amongst its members.

Kiara sat down at one of the tables in the guildhall. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail in order to stop it getting in her way while she'd been rushing about for some time trying to help prepare. She was wearing quite simple clothes, a pair of long, blue, trousers, black boots, a white T-shirt and a blue jacket, she was also wearing a pair of black gloves. The gloves were primarily to avoid anyone who was visiting for the festival asking her about her prosthetic limbs, she was self-conscious enough about them when it was just her guildmates around but she really didn't have the energy to get into conversation with people she didn't know about them. Kiara had just finished her assigned tasks in preparation for tomorrow and wanted to have a quick breather before the guests who'd been invited from other guilds started to arrive. Kiara glanced around the guildhall, hoping that maybe one of her team members had also finished their assigned tasks as well.

Meanwhile, Lilly was struggling to move some crates filled with supplies for the celebrations. The crates weren't super heavy but they were just a bit too heavy for her to be able to easily lift so she'd taken to pushing them along the floor a few inches at a time towards the desired location. Due to the supplies being located in one of the storage rooms away from the main areas of the guild there wasn't really anyone around to help, besides, she was determined to finish the task by herself. She wasn't really all that much help around the guild as she wasn't really capable of properly using magic and so she really wanted to be helpful in some way, even just a small way, and she didn't want to be even more of a nuisance by asking someone for help, besides, almost everyone else was already busy in some way or another anyway.

((I will usually only tag the people I'm currently interacting with, but I figured I'd tag everyone so that everyone knows that things are underway!))
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles @PlusUltra ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon @Lycoris TheBakaBanana TheBakaBanana shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Darklord95 Darklord95 @Makomin @SpookySableye blaseheart blaseheart underoos underoos Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu
((As before, if I've messed up the tags in any way or forgotten one or anything, please let me know! And once again it's nothing personal if I have, my brain is just broken XD ))

The city of Magnolia was basked in a warm orange glow, the sun hung low in the sky as it slowly crawled towards the horizon, casting it's warm orange glow for the final few hours before it would leave the city in darkness. Usually, at this time, the streets of magnolia would be rather quiet as shops closed down for the day and people made their way back to their homes. But tonight was different, the streets were still fairly quiet but they were in no way empty. The residents of magnolia were working away excitedly to make the final preparations for the festivities that would be happening tomorrow. The moment you entered the City you could feel the excitement in the air. After all, this was the last sunset before this year's Harvest Festival, arguably the biggest event of the year for the people of Magnolia. Banners were being raised, shops were being decorated and costumes were being designed all in order to celebrate the occasion.

Inside the Fairy Tail guild was as noisy as usual, but for once the chaos of the guildhall seemed to have some purpose. Most of the Guild Members had returned to Magnolia for the Festival and many of them were busy helping prepare for the festivities. Decorations were being put up and the whole guild was filled with excited chatter amongst its members.

Kiara sat down at one of the tables in the guildhall. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail in order to stop it getting in her way while she'd been rushing about for some time trying to help prepare. She was wearing quite simple clothes, a pair of long, blue, trousers, black boots, a white T-shirt and a blue jacket, she was also wearing a pair of black gloves. The gloves were primarily to avoid anyone who was visiting for the festival asking her about her prosthetic limbs, she was self-conscious enough about them when it was just her guildmates around but she really didn't have the energy to get into conversation with people she didn't know about them. Kiara had just finished her assigned tasks in preparation for tomorrow and wanted to have a quick breather before the guests who'd been invited from other guilds started to arrive. Kiara glanced around the guildhall, hoping that maybe one of her team members had also finished their assigned tasks as well.

Meanwhile, Lilly was struggling to move some crates filled with supplies for the celebrations. The crates weren't super heavy but they were just a bit too heavy for her to be able to easily lift so she'd taken to pushing them along the floor a few inches at a time towards the desired location. Due to the supplies being located in one of the storage rooms away from the main areas of the guild there wasn't really anyone around to help, besides, she was determined to finish the task by herself. She wasn't really all that much help around the guild as she wasn't really capable of properly using magic and so she really wanted to be helpful in some way, even just a small way, and she didn't want to be even more of a nuisance by asking someone for help, besides, almost everyone else was already busy in some way or another anyway.

((I will usually only tag the people I'm currently interacting with, but I figured I'd tag everyone so that everyone knows that things are underway!))
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles @PlusUltra ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon @Lycoris TheBakaBanana TheBakaBanana shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Darklord95 Darklord95 @Makomin @SpookySableye blaseheart blaseheart underoos underoos Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu
((As before, if I've messed up the tags in any way or forgotten one or anything, please let me know! And once again it's nothing personal if I have, my brain is just broken XD ))

Dan wasn’t much of a party person, the only reason he stays for this festival is because it means so much to everyone else. He didn’t partake in the decorating, he was good in combat, but left a lot to be desired in many other things. He doubted anyone needed, or wanted, his help with anything, so he simply sat down at a table and began reading as everyone else went crazy with the planning.

Kon was currently on a ladder helping putting up decorations. She didn't mind helping as the festival was a huge part in her childhood. Most years she would stay in her home trying to avoid everyone but this year she wanted a change. So here she is, putting up decorations. She soon finished as she was working fairly quick. She then stepped off the ladder and folded it up, quickly returning it to normal location as to not bother others with it. Once she did that she stood against one of the walls of the guild and sighed in relief that her work was done, "Finally" she said to herself and slowly slid down the wall and sat on the floor.

Kyoya Blackam & Tora
Durarara Izaya6.jpgThe odd mother and son duo had decided to stick around town during the days leading up to the festival. Preparing for it would be hectic enough as is, but that would make the enjoyment so much better. Both were looking forward to the event; however, Kyoya was playing it cool, keeping his excitement close to his chest. Tora was more bubbly about her excitement. The Festival brought back such fun memories. Kids smiling, good food, and sweets. Memories of Kyoya's first Festival as a Fairy Tail mage flooded her mind. She had been a bit too excited as a new parent and ended up giving him so much sweets that she had to nurse his tummy ache the following day. They laugh about it now.

Doing their part to help out, Kyoya and Tora helped out with the large banners. Tora flew in her Exceed form to hang them up, while Kyoya used his shadow hands to make sure it was straight. "OK, last one," Kyoya announced. He pulled the final banner out of the box and handed the top over to Tora. "Nya!" the Exceed gasped. There was a hole in the banner. That wouldn't do. You were supposed to put your best foot forward at one of these things; besides, where was her guild pride if she left the hole there?

"You can take a break while I patch this up," Tora said.

"Thanks. I'll be outside when you need me," he announced.

Tora gathered up some sewing supplies and shifted into her matronly humanoid form as she took a seat beside Kiara. She flashed the girl a warm, maternal smile before turning her attention to the hole. She hummed softly as she worked the needle, making the patchwork barely noticeable from the front. Her tail contently swayed behind her as she worked.

Meanwhile, Kyoya made his way outside and sat down on a bench. He took out his headphones and plugged them into his ears. He was about to press play on his music player when he noticed Lilly struggling with a box. He put his stuff back in his pocket as he stood and walked up to her. "Want a hand?" he asked, making a shadow hand appear below the box and lifting it just enough that she could have an easier time with it. It was more of a brotherly pun; he wasn't trying to steal the job from her.

Geozaki Geozaki

Last edited:
Will Diamant
Will was currently lounging in a rafter up overhead, the noise and excitement of the guild-hall a stark contrast to the currently dreaming young man. In all honesty, an explosion could go off and there was a good chance he might not wake up...he'd done it twice already in recent history. Will was supposed to have helped hang streamers and banners on string from the rafters...and to be fair, he had done that! But shortly after finishing his duties he decided the rafter beam he found himself on was a good enough place for a nap, so he'd laid down and done just that. Rolling over onto his side, as a sleeper is prone to do, his body found there was simply no rafter left and he sort of just...plummeted from the rafters, landing with a massive thud right beside Kiara. "What, huh?" He slowly sat up, rubbing his forehead which he had managed to land on when he faceplanted. Though besides waking up, he seemed perfectly fine, not a scratch on him.

Raising his hand to his mouth he stifled a yawn, finally taking notice of the redhead. "Oh, hey Kiara. Get all your set up done?" Standing up he brushed himself off, glancing up towards the beam he had been using to nap, and then the streamers and hanging banners. "Oh good, I didn't dream of doing that."
Geozaki Geozaki

Kon was currently on a ladder helping putting up decorations. She didn't mind helping as the festival was a huge part in her childhood. Most years she would stay in her home trying to avoid everyone but this year she wanted a change. So here she is, putting up decorations. She soon finished as she was working fairly quick. She then stepped off the ladder and folded it up, quickly returning it to normal location as to not bother others with it. Once she did that she stood against one of the walls of the guild and sighed in relief that her work was done, "Finally" she said to herself and slowly slid down the wall and sat on the floor.
Dan noticed Kon sitting on the floor exhausted, put in his bookmark, and walked over to her, “how about a walk to get away from the mayhem for a bit?!”

"Normal"
'Telepathy'
"Valiaek speech"
'Valiaek telepathy'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flame and Jet paused right outside of town, sharing a glance. Both of their minds swirled with nervousness and uncertainty, Flame's moreso than Jet's.

'Are you sure this is okay?' they asked, shifting from foot to foot nervously.

Jet ruffled the smaller shifter's hair with a dark-fanged grin, 'It'll be fine!' His wings twitched and he leaned down to gently bump his forehead against theirs.

'You just jinxed it right there; I'm calling it.' they poked him in the ribs, but allowed themselves to be led down the hill, Jet's wings rocking back slightly to streamline his shape.

The pair ran down the hill bantering in their heads, Flame keeping pace with Jet despite him towering over them—and everyone else in the area. Jet kept the silver-white violin case close, as it did look expensive and he wasn't too sure about the people there.

Though, he was grateful he was in his human-ish form at the moment; the streets were crowded, certainly not what the group was used to. The Seraph was grateful he didn't have true telepathy and could continue walking without translating what he could hear.

Flame, though, kept very close to his side, practically walking with their back braced against his right wing. He imagined all the new scents were uncomfortable for them, not to mention the noise. But he did notice the faint awe in the back of their mind. The barefooted child balanced along the side of a canal, admiring the city and its occupants, though keeping a blank look on their face.

'It's strange here,' they observed, fiddling with one of his feathers.

The only thing on Jet's mind at the present moment was how hot it was, however, as he was quickly feeling his internal temperature reach the 'ouch' level.

Flame was an effective self-proclaimed heat-leech, though, and pulled some of the heat out of him, enough to lower his body-temperature to a degree that was bearable.

Dan noticed Kon sitting on the floor exhausted, put in his bookmark, and walked over to her, “how about a walk to get away from the mayhem for a bit?!”

"Huh?" Kon looked up at him, "Uhm, sure" she said softly. She wasn't expecting anyone to approach her. She slowly got up and brushed her clothes off. "Where do you wanna walk to?" She asked

Darklord95 Darklord95

"Huh?" Kon looked up at him, "Uhm, sure" she said softly. She wasn't expecting anyone to approach her. She slowly got up and brushed her clothes off. "Where do you wanna walk to?" She asked

Darklord95 Darklord95
“I know a nice river not too far from here. It’s relaxing, helps me calm my mind when it’s overwhelmed.”

“Alright.” He walks outside, once they’re both away from the craziness he says “I don’t much care for big groups but it’s nice to have some company you know?”

Kon nodded, "Yeah. I mean, I personally don't mind big groups," She said, "Grew up with 'em" She said and crossed her arms behind her back. She looked at Dan, "Are you excited for the Harvest Festival?" She asked

Kon nodded, "Yeah. I mean, I personally don't mind big groups," She said, "Grew up with 'em" She said and crossed her arms behind her back. She looked at Dan, "Are you excited for the Harvest Festival?" She asked
“I don’t know what to expect, this is the first time I haven’t been on a job while it’s come around.” He says as he continues to walk.

“I don’t know what to expect, this is the first time I haven’t been on a job while it’s come around.” He says as he continues to walk.

"I see, im usually free around this time. I haven't taken many jobs in general to be honest. Just ones that will help pay rent for a couple of months" She said, "I would love to go on more jobs, I just don't feel comfortable going on a bunch of them alone" She continued, lowering her voice as she spoke.

"I see, im usually free around this time. I haven't taken many jobs in general to be honest. Just ones that will help pay rent for a couple of months" She said, "I would love to go on more jobs, I just don't feel comfortable going on a bunch of them alone" She continued, lowering her voice as she spoke.
He looks over at her, “why don’t you and I go on a job sometime? It’d be a new experience for both of us.” He then thought ‘ugh, that was stupid why did I have to add that?’

Last edited:
He looks over at her, “why don’t you and I go on a job sometime? It’d be a new experience for both of us.”

Kon looked at him, her mouth opening slightly as her eyes widened. "Would you really be okay with that?" She asked. "I mean I'm not the best at missions and I don't want to be a burden" She said, her hands fidgeting behind her back. She wasn't really used to people offering stuff like this. Mostly people left her alone due to her personality. Kon's mind was running a mile a minute, though she tried to not show it on the outside.

"Hey, how are you doing Tor-" Kiara attempted to strike up a conversation with the Exceed beside her when she was suddenly cut off by a loud crashing sound coming from her other side. Kiara quickly looked around, worried that someone could have seriously hurt themselves, but her panic subsided when she noticed that the cause of the crashing sound was none other than Will, who seemed perfectly unharmed by his fall. Kiara looked upwards trying to determine from where Will had fallen before looking back down at her teammate. "Rafters?" She asked, knowing that Will would understand that she was asking if that had been his selected napping spot for the past however long it was that he'd been sleeping. As she spoke, Kiara reached her hand out to Will, offering to help pull him up off the floor. "Yeah, I'm all done, at least I'm all done until someone finds something else that needs doing." Kiara chirped in response to Will's set up related question. "What about you, managed to finish yours before you decided to have a nap? Or did you opt for 'nap now, set up later'?" Kiara asked half-jokingly and half worriedly. She knew better than most the extent of Will's 'Napping' and has a bad feeling that he might still have a rather large list of things to do.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Lilly squeaked in surprise as Kyoya spoke to her, she's been so focused on trying to shift the crate into the guildhall that she hadn't noticed him come outside. "Th-thanks, b-but I think I'm okay..." Lilly stuttered, she was clearly out of breath and, despite how much she loved the festivities of the Harvest Festival, Lilly had been struggling to deal with the number of people and level activity that the festival had brought with it. On top of that, she was desperate to help out in some meaningful way. Lilly adjusted her position and once again gave the crate a shove, using all of her strength but she hadn't realised that Kyoya had used his magic to help out. As a result, the box moved much further and faster than Lilly was expecting it to which caused Lilly to lose balance and fall to the ground. Her cheeks started to become flushed and her hair took on a slightly pinkish tint as a result of how embarrassed she felt, having practically just face planted the floor in front of Kyoya. She pulled herself back up to her feet and looked over towards Kyoya, having realised what he was doing. "Th-thanks..." She said sheepishly. She genuinely appreciated his help but was still feeling rather embarrassed for taking a tumble mere moments ago. Lilly repositioned herself beside the crate again and continued to push it along the floor, though she was now aware of the help that Kyoya was giving her and so didn't put quite as much 'oomph' into it as an attempt to not fall over again.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Kon looked at him, her mouth opening slightly as her eyes widened. "Would you really be okay with that?" She asked. "I mean I'm not the best at missions and I don't want to be a burden" She said, her hands fidgeting behind her back. She wasn't really used to people offering stuff like this. Mostly people left her alone due to her personality. Kon's mind was running a mile a minute, though she tried to not show it on the outside.
‘Okay, don’t mess this up.’ “Yeah, we can find a job that appeals to both of us, you wouldn’t be a burden at all, it’d be fun.” He responds getting a little nervous but trying to keep his cool.

‘Okay, don’t mess this up.’ “Yeah, we can find a job that appeals to both of us, you wouldn’t be a burden at all, it’d be fun.” He responds getting a little nervous but trying to keep his cool.

Kon sighed to calm herself down and stop her worrying, "I would love that" She said a small smile tugging at her cheeks. Realizing she was smiling a bit she looked away from Dan for a moment. When she looked back at him her face had gone back to her normal expressionless face, "We can look for a mission after the festival," She said "Oh, and how much longer until we get to that river you mentioned?" She asked

Kon sighed to calm herself down and stop her worrying, "I would love that" She said a small smile tugging at her cheeks. Realizing she was smiling a bit she looked away from Dan for a moment. When she looked back at him her face had gone back to her normal expressionless face, "We can look for a mission after the festival," She said "Oh, and how much longer until we get to that river you mentioned?" She asked
He thought ‘Oh my gosh, she said yes!’ But he continued to keep his cool. “Not much further now.” After another minute they were at a beautiful riverside with a tree sitting right next to it. “Here we are.” He takes a seat under the shade of the tree.

Last edited:
Will Diamant
"Yep, rafters."
Taking the hand offered to him so kindly, he pulled himself upright and dusted himself off. "Yea, got it all done!" Offering a small smile he rubbed the back of his head, laughing. "Honest! I don't skip duties on the Magnolia Festival of all things! I got everything hung up. But while I was up there, I figured I should reward myself with a nap for getting everything done. But I didn't really feel like climbing down, and it turns out the rafters aren't that bad of a napping spot. So after everything was hung and strung I just laid down and napped...what time is it now?" He glanced around as if that would answer the question. "I couldn't have been out too long, at least. I know better than to slack off today, Master Makarov would toss me through the wall if I did." Finally taking notice of Tora besides Kiara he offered a wave to her, grinning a bit. "Hi Tora."
Geozaki Geozaki shadowdude505 shadowdude505

He thought ‘Oh my gosh, she said yes!’ But he continued to keep his cool. “Not much further now.” After another minute they were at a beautiful riverside with a tree sitting right next to it. “Here we are.” He takes a seat under the shade of the tree.

Kon stood there for a second just looking at the view, "Woah," She said. She walked closer to the riverside and slowly stuck her hand in the water, feeling the current slide through her finger tips. She then stood up, drying her hand on her skirt and walked over to Dan, taking a seat next to him. "This place is really pretty," She said still looking out at the view.

Kon stood there for a second just looking at the view, "Woah," She said. She walked closer to the riverside and slowly stuck her hand in the water, feeling the current slide through her finger tips. She then stood up, drying her hand on her skirt and walked over to Dan, taking a seat next to him. "This place is really pretty," She said still looking out at the view.
“It was worth the walk huh? I like coming here after jobs to just relax. Nice fresh water to eat, tree for shade, not many people coming around. It’s nice.”

“It was worth the walk huh? I like coming here after jobs to just relax. Nice fresh water to eat, tree for shade, not many people coming around. It’s nice.”

Kon looked at him, a flash of confusion on her face before she quickly put her walls back up, "Water to eat? What kind of magic do you use? I don't think I've ever caught that," She asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back