• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - Main RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kon looked at him, a flash of confusion on her face before she quickly put her walls back up, "Water to eat? What kind of magic do you use? I don't think I've ever caught that," She asked him
“I’m a dragonslayer, some eat and breath fire, some iron, I’ve even heard of some who do lightning, mine is water, So I can shoot water out of my mouth, and eat water to refuel.”

Last edited:
“I’m a dragonslayer, some eat and breath fire, some iron, I’ve even heard of some who do
lightning, mine is water, So I can shoot water out of my mouth, and eat water to refuel.”

Kon nodded in understanding, "I see, I think my dad knew a few dragon slayers in his days," She said. Her eyes showing some sadness in them. She then moved her legs up to her chest and hugged them, resting her chin on top of her knees. "That's cool though," She said to Dan looking out into the view, "I've always thought dragon slayers where cool. They defiantly have cooler magic then me. It's less self destructive," She continued, mumbling the last part to herself.

Kon nodded in understanding, "I see, I think my dad knew a few dragon slayers in his days," She said. Her eyes showing some sadness in them. She then moved her legs up to her chest and hugged them, resting her chin on top of her knees. "That's cool though," She said to Dan looking out into the view, "I've always thought dragon slayers where cool. They defiantly have cooler magic then me. It's less self destructive," She continued, mumbling the last part to herself.
Dan noticed the sadness in her eyes when she mentioned her dad, he’d only been in FairyTail for a few years, but he had heard what happened from the others. Dan looks at her “hey, don’t bring yourself down like that, your one of the coolest mages I’ve ever met, I’d be happy to bleed a bit if it meant helping you fight.”

Dan noticed the sadness in her eyes when she mentioned her dad, he’d only been in FairyTail for a few years, but he had heard what happened from the others. Dan looks at her “hey, don’t bring yourself down like that, your one of the coolest mages I’ve ever met, I’d be happy to bleed a bit if it meant helping you fight.”

Kon's face turned slightly red as she looked over at Dan, "What?" she said. "I wouldn't want that to happen. What if you got seriously hurt?" She said, her face showing a shocked expression. "I wouldn't want anyone to hurt themselves just because of my magic.." She said softly, slowly moving her hand to the scars on her arms from when she took things too far. She rubbed the scars softly as she looked down at the grass, not wanting to make eye contact.

Kon's face turned slightly red as she looked over at Dan, "What?" she said. "I wouldn't want that to happen. What if you got seriously hurt?" She said, her face showing a shocked expression. "I wouldn't want anyone to hurt themselves just because of my magic.." She said softly, slowly moving her hand to the scars on her arms from when she took things too far. She rubbed the scars softly as she looked down at the grass, not wanting to make eye contact.
“I’ve been in more fights than I can count. I can handle a little cut if it means you’re able to fight. Though if you’d rather I not, I could teach you a few moves so you don’t always need your magic.”

“I’ve been in more fights than I can count. I can handle a little cut if it means you’re able to fight. Though if you’d rather I not, I could teach you a few moves so you don’t always need your magic.”

"A few moves?" She asked, once she looked up her face going back to its normal expressionless look. "Like hand to hand combat?" She asked, tilting her head slightly at him

Kyoya Blackam

"No problem." Kyoya acknowledged Lilly's thanks with a grin. Orphans should help each other out. Make that ex-orphans; both of them had been adopted by Fairy Tail. Lilly was practically a younger sister.

He walked beside her with his hands in his jacket pockets and whistled a festive tune. His shadow hand did the carrying work for him, but he still had to stay in range of the box to help move it.

"You want a hand with the rest, or was that the last one?" he asked, once the box was set where it belonged.

Geozaki Geozaki

Tora

Fairy Tail was normally a rowdy place. Tora had accepted that fact a long time ago; However, a sudden thud nearby was enough to make her almost prick herself with the sewing needle. "Oh my!" she exclaimed with maternal concern. She placed a hand over her heart and her worried face soon shifted back into a smile. "Nyahaha," she softly giggled, glad that Will didn't seem any worse for ware.

"Greetings, Will. It's nice of you to drop by." She waved back at the Diamond Dragon Slayer and started to laugh at her own good-natured joke. "Nya...," she sighed happily. "Aside from the mini heart attack, I'm doing fine," she said to Kiara, answering the question she had tried to ask earlier.

She turned her attention back to her sewing. A few more quick stitches and the patch job was complete.

"Are you two looking forward to the festival?" she asked as she folded up the banner.

Geozaki Geozaki ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"A few moves?" She asked, once she looked up her face going back to its normal expressionless look. "Like hand to hand combat?" She asked, tilting her head slightly at him
“Yeah, I know some boxing and judo. I could teach you a few things so you don’t have to use your magic if you don’t want.”

Kiara giggled a little at both Will and Tora's reaction to Will's sudden appearance. "I'm impressed" She jabbed playfully towards Will, "After all, t's not often you get jobs done before you decide to take a nap." Kiara looked out of one of the guild hall's windows. "I'm not sure exactly what the time is..." she said, "but it appears to be getting late" Kiara's statement was backed up by the fact that the sun had almost completely disappeared behind the horizon. "Looking forward to the festival?" Kiara asked, repeating Tora's question. "You bet I am!" She started to run through all of the events that would take place starting in the morning. Kiara summoned Miló, her spear, holding it almost ceremoniously. "Whoever's entered this year's tournament better watch out." She said with a smirk. "I have no intentions of going easy on anyone." Kiara's spear disappeared from her grip and she returned her gaze to Will and Tora. "How about you guys? Ready for some hardcore celebrating?" She asked, her excitement giving her a burst of newfound energy.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Lilly looked up at Kyoya and smiled back at him. "There's just one more after this one," she told him, knowing that at this point the only way she'd end up preventing Kyoya from helping out would be by lying to him which she didn't feel comfortable doing. In addition, if she tried to do it all by herself, the supplied would take longer to get to the people who needed them and that would be the opposite of helpful.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Will Diamant
A soft chuckle escaped him at Tora's pun, offering an apologetic smile. "Sorry about the scare, wasn't intentional. Didn't expect to roll off the rafter." At the question of if he was looking for the festival, a wide childish grin spread across his features. "I'm always excited about the harvest festival! It's the one time of the year I limit my naps to a minimum! To see everyone excited and having a good time, to see my family's spirits so high? Not to mention the tournament and the parade!" Glancing at Kiara he crossed his arms, nodding. "Oh, I entered, as usual. Don't hold back anything if we have to fight each other. We'll see if you can scratch my scales." Will took pride in his ability to tank most attacks and damage, it's why he figured Kiara and he worked so well together. She dished out damage, he soaked it up. "I think my parade outfit is set...maybe? I dunno, I took naps halfway through."
Geozaki Geozaki shadowdude505 shadowdude505

“Yeah, I know some boxing and judo. I could teach you a few things so you don’t have to use your magic if you don’t want.”

"That would be nice," She said. She slowly stretched out her arms and legs and laid down on the grass. She closed her eyes as she listened to the river flow and the birds chirping. She could also hear faint talking far off, "This place is really nice," She said softly, a small smile shown across her face as she did.

"That would be nice," She said. She slowly stretched out her arms and legs and laid down on the grass. She closed her eyes as she listened to the river flow and the birds chirping. She could also hear faint talking far off, "This place is really nice," She said softly, a small smile shown across her face as she did.
He noticed her smiling ‘yes!’ He thought to himself. He laid down next to her with his arms across his stomach, just laying there peacefully.

Tora

"And you shouldn't go easy," Tora interjected. "Team Shadowcat is going to give it all we've got, so be ready." As much fun as the fights were, Tora was mostly their to support Kyoya and help show off how far he has come as a wizard. Personally, she'd rather fight the bad guys instead of friends; though on the plus side of friendly duels, they weren't life or death.

"Nya! The parade!" the Exceed said gleefully after Will mentioned his outfit for it. Fun images flashed in her mind. Children smiling. Their look of surprise after she had transformed from an Exceed into a woman. Blowing maternal kisses at pinchable cheeks. It was enough to make her feel warm inside. "Nya...," she sighed happily. "Tomorrow is going to be great!"

She listened to Kiara and Will to see where the conversation to go next. At some point while listening, she glanced at the folded up banner she still needed to hang. She looked around for Kyoya. He had said that he was going to be outside, but there was still a chance that he had found his way back inside the guildhall. She spotted him leaving with Lilly. He was walking with purpose, so she assumed that he was helping her with something. A proud smile rested on her lips. What a considerate young man.

"Well...the banner isn't going to hang itself..." she thought.

Tora suddenly stood up and sprouted her wings. In her human transformation they were a lot bigger than they normally were. She looked like a cat-lady angel. She flew up to where she was going to hang the banner.

"How does that look? Is it straight?" she asked down to Kiara and Will. The banner had the Fairy Tail logo on it; it had to look perfect.

Kyoya Blackam

One more box. Kyoya nodded. "Good work, Lilly." If watching her handle the previous box was anything to go off it, she had been working her butt off. "Lead the way."

He followed Lilly to the last box and did the same thing he had done before; making a shadow hand to help lighten the load.

"Well...that's that," he said after the box had been delivered. "I imagine everyone else is finishing up. Do you think anyone would be up for a pre-celebration?" He tried to hide how tired he was from all of the hard work; but seconds after asking, he couldn't stop a yawn from creeping out.

Geozaki Geozaki

Last edited:
As the three discussed the festivities that would commence in the morning, Kiara's excitement level grew rather rapidly. Each year the festival got better and better, it was something that Fairy Tail prided themselves on above most other things. The idea that she and Will may face off in the arena was also rather exciting. The pair of them didn't really ever fight each other seriously, or at least not as much as certain other members of the guild did. It would be a good chance for them to go all out against each other without risking hurting each other, plus they could learn something about themselves that might be useful when they go out on requests again. "Just try not to fall asleep mid-fight," she jested. "I still have a few bits to finish for my outfit tomorrow..." she explained as the discussion shifted to the topic of attire, "but it shouldn't take me too long to complete." Kiara had a similar struggle each year, trying to create an outfit that stood out from her usual attire but without bringing too much attention to her arms and legs. Kiara watched Tora soar upwards and hang the banner, Kiara took a step backwards and held her gloved hands up, framing the banner between her thumbs and forefingers, the gesture wasn't actually all that helpful, but by this point, Kiara was too excited to care. "Looks good, Tora!" She called up to her feline friend.

Once the final box was finally delivered, Lilly breathed a sigh of relief and stretched, her body had become all stiff from pushing all of the boxes in a rather awkward position. "Thanks, Kyoya... for the help," She said softly, she was fully aware that without Kyoya's assistance, she'd me than likely still be struggling to get the final box where it needed to be. Lilly looked up at Kyoya as he spoke when he yawned, she couldn't help but yawn too, she was rather tired, and yawns were just infectious. Lilly glanced around the hall as Kyoya inquired as to whether or not she thought that there would be anyone up for some 'pre-celebration'. The guild was alive with excitement and laughter, even those still working seemed to be having a great time. "I... I think most people would probably be up for some pre-celebration" Lilly replied.
shadowdude505 shadowdude505

He noticed her smiling ‘yes!’ He thought to himself. He laid down next to her with his arms across his stomach, just laying there peacefully.

After a while of laying in the grass, Kon turned her head to Dan opening her eyes, "Hey I have a question," she said. "Why'd you wanna take me here, actually why did you talk to me? I'm not trying to sound rude it's just, most people don't." She continued. She wasn't used to all this kindness. Its not like anyone at Fairy Tail was mean to her it's just out of the blue for someone to talk to her. Most stay away because they think she wants to me alone.

After a while of laying in the grass, Kon turned her head to Dan opening her eyes, "Hey I have a question," she said. "Why'd you wanna take me here, actually why did you talk to me? I'm not trying to sound rude it's just, most people don't." She continued. She wasn't used to all this kindness. Its not like anyone at Fairy Tail was mean to her it's just out of the blue for someone to talk to her. Most stay away because they think she wants to me alone.
“I just wanted to cheer you up, you always seem so sad whenever I see you, I just thought maybe I could help.” Plus, though he wouldn’t say it out loud, he did have a crush on her. He’d had one for about a year now, he just finally got up the nerve to talk to her. If it hadn’t been for that he probably would’ve done this way sooner.

Last edited:
Will Diamant
Will couldn't help but grin at Tora's interjection, rubbing the back of his neck. "Fighting Kyoya would be a bit difficult, at least for me. His shadow magic makes him a bit of a hard to hit target at times, last I checked. Punching a shadow doesn't do a whole lot of good...y'know, besides a hole in the ground. I feel like that'd be a big game of cat and mouse after a while." Glancing at Tora, and realizing his wording, he offered an apologetic smile. "My bad, no offense." Watching her hang up the banner he studied it for a moment before nodding, flashing a thumbs up. "Looks perfect Tora, nice and straight!" Hearing Kiara's jest he suppressed a laugh, rolling his eyes. "That's only happened once. And hey, we still won that fight!..Granted I got tossed through like, three walls and had to work my way through the rubble, but still!"
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Geozaki Geozaki

At a forest outside of the city .Waiting for the sun to go down before entering the city of Magnolia with a decently large ornate chest at side .Knowing that if you don't to be pestering you about stuff do it later in the day . Putting the finishing touches on one of her new items a small doll about two feet tall with two fangs in its mouth .Tapping it with her cane an giving it a little magic it starts moving around on its own.."OK lets go pick up at rocks and move them over to that tree" the doll begins grabbing the small rocks next to the tree ."That's enough ,here take this and use it by the tree "handing it a lacrima it takes it walks to it holds it up to the tree freezing the tree over and the doll falling over lifeless again."Good works better than I thought this going to be a hit when I get to the city" letting out a laugh her work .

Last edited:
Kyoya Blackam and Tora

"That's Fairy Tail for ya," Kyoya said to Lilly while glancing around the guildhall. "There's always energy to be found somewhere." He grinned.

He noticed the Fairy Tail banner that Tora hung up earlier. Looks like they were finished with their job. "Come on," he told Lilly, before he began to search the festivities for his caretaker; he expected to find her at one of the tables.

Geozaki Geozaki
~~

Tora gracefully descended to the table and made her wings disappear. She continued to maintain her humanoid transformation.

"No offense taken, Will. You don't have to worry about cat phrases bothering me. Technically I'm not a cat," she said as she gathered the sewing supplies into her bag, making the table cleaner.

She sat back down where she had been. Her cat ears picked up the festive sounds of the guild. She rested her chin in her palm and smiled as she watched her guildmates. "Sounds like a pre-party is brewing," she said to Kiara and Will.

She spotted Kyoya leading Lilly over. "Nyahah," she softly giggled as she waved to them.

Kyoya waved back.

Once he was at the table, Tora stood up and maternally placed an arm around his shoulders; holding him close to her side. Kyoya's face turned a little red. It didn't matter that only guildmates were around; he was going through a 'I'm-too-cool-to-be-a-mommy's-boy' phase.

"Do you know what this party needs? Refreshments!"

Tora took her arm away and walked over to the bar. She picked up some water bottles from behind the counter and walked back to the table. "Hard workers need to be hydrated," she said with a motherly smile. She held out the first bottle to Lilly.

Last edited:
“I just wanted to cheer you up, you always seem so sad whenever I see you, I just thought maybe I could help.” Plus, though he wouldn’t say it out loud, he did have a crush on her. He’d had one for about a year now, he just finally got up the nerve to talk to her. If it hadn’t been for that he probably would’ve done this way sooner.

"Sad? I'm not sad!" She said puffing out her cheeks slightly. "I'm just alone is all," She said looking away. "Ever since the thing with my dad people just left me alone. That hurt more then anything though.." She said softly. She stretched out her arms above her, yawning a bit as she did. She was kinda opening up to Dan. Which was a rare thing for her to do with anyone, she hated it internally but she had a feeling she could trust him.

"Sad? I'm not sad!" She said puffing out her cheeks slightly. "I'm just alone is all," She said looking away. "Ever since the thing with my dad people just left me alone. That hurt more then anything though.." She said softly. She stretched out her arms above her, yawning a bit as she did. She was kinda opening up to Dan. Which was a rare thing for her to do with anyone, she hated it internally but she had a feeling she could trust him.
He couldn’t help but find her getting all flustered cute. “I get that, I used to be in a dark guild, they’d never admit it, but I think the others tend to avoid me because of it.” Then he got an idea “how about, whenever you feel lonely, just find me, and I’ll find you if I feel lonely, we can be alone together.”

Last edited:
Kiara laughed, remembering the fight that Will had mentioned. At the time it had been extremely stressful, but, looking back on it now it was hard not to laugh. Kiara glanced around the hall as Tora mentioned that there may be a ‘pre-party brewing’. “Is there ever not a party of some sorts brewing here?” Kiara wondered aloud.

-----------​

"Yeah... that's true" Lilly said with a smile. Despite the fact that Lilly was generally terrified around most people, especially the 'rowdier' types, she'd grown accustomed to the constant mayhem that enveloped the Fairy Tail guildhall. If it were ever anywhere near what one would consider 'calm' or 'quiet' it just wouldn't feel right. "O-okay!" Lilly replied as Kyoya instructed her to follow him. She hastily caught up with him, she had no idea where he was leading her but as long as they remained within the guild's walls, she didn't really mind.

-----------​

Kiara smiled as Lilly and Kyoya approached them. When Tora returned and offered Lilly a bottle of water, Lilly accepted it gratefully. "Thanks, Tora..." She said softly, smiling up at her. She took a sip and very suddenly became aware of just how dehydrated she was. After a few sips, she put the lid back on the bottle, knowing that she'd likely knock it over or drop it and spill it everywhere if she didn't. It was just what she needed, and she was already feeling rather rejuvenated. "So, you two excited for tomorrow?" Kiara asked as Tora handed out drinks, barely able to contain her own excitement.

Will Diamant
He gave a soft laugh, rubbing the back of his head. "Yea, I know. Exceed. But you guys share a lot of similar traits, don't want to step on anyones toes." Looking around he gave a chuckle, a wide grin crossing his features. "There's always a party in fairy tail, even on the bad days. But you're both right, it's got that feeling in the air. Hopefully we don't blow out a wall this time." Seeing Lilly and Kyoya arrive he gave them a wave, finally taking a seat beside Kiara. "Hey there you two!" Kyoya's blush earned a slight grin from him. It was weird to think anyone could have a phase where they didn't want their mother figure to dote on them. Then again...his own mother had sort of disappeared. And she had tossed him through more than a few boulders when he was training. Ah well, he was fine, it was fun memories at this point!

As Tora handed out waters he gave a nod of 'thank you' popping the cap and taking a drink, before resecuring the cap. "Big day tomorrow, one of the best times of the year. A chance to go all out and pull out all the stops. Well...not all out. I think Master Makarov would prefer we keep it somewhat contained, don't need to upset anyone. Kyoya, you joining the tournament this year?"
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Geozaki Geozaki

He couldn’t help but find her getting all flustered cute. “I get that, I used to be in a dark guild, they’d never admit it, but I think the others tend to avoid me because of it.” Then he got an idea “how about, whenever you feel lonely, just find me, and I’ll find you if I feel lonely, we can be alone together.”

"Kinda like a not alone buddy?" She said, giggling slightly. "Sure, that would be great" she said. She then sat up and looked around. "It's getting kinds late, we might wanna head back to the guild hall or head to our homes," she said.

"Kinda like a not alone buddy?" She said, giggling slightly. "Sure, that would be great" she said. She then sat up and looked around. "It's getting kinds late, we might wanna head back to the guild hall or head to our homes," she said.
“Yeah, let’s head back to the guild hall so we can find a job to do together.” He gets up and offers his hand to help her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back