• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - A Fairy Tail RP

Is there a link to the RP somewhere?
The RP itself isn't up just yet. My plan was to get it up this morning but things happened out of the blue. So my hope is to get it up before I go to bed tonight. At which point I'll post all relevant links here and tag you all

The RP itself isn't up just yet. My plan was to get it up this morning but things happened out of the blue. So my hope is to get it up before I go to bed tonight. At which point I'll post all relevant links here and tag you all
Okey dokey then

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles PlusUltra PlusUltra ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Lycoris Lycoris TheBakaBanana TheBakaBanana shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Darklord95 Darklord95 Makomin Makomin SpookySableye SpookySableye

I have managed to get the Character Sheet thread and the OOC thread up! I'm having to take a break to do some other things now but am planning on getting the Main RP thread up ASAP as well as using the 'Other' tab as a place to post any 'NPC' characters people wish to introduce and I plan to use the 'Lore' tab as a place to post CS' for each of the guilds included in the RP. This way we can keep the information of both canonical guilds that appear in the RP and we can get a format set up for those wishing to create their own new guilds to post information about the new guilds.

I have operated under the assumption that we're using Makarov for Fairy Tail's guild master if anyone would like the master to be different for any reason (e.g. you'd like to take on the role of Fairy Tail's master) then please let me know. Otherwise, I will post Makarov as an NPC as we had in the last version of this RP.

So here is the CS thread link: Fandom - Magnolia's Massacre - Character Sheets
The OOC thread is linked in the tabs and also includes the link to a discord server should you like to have an OOC space in discord as well

(If I've missed a tag or typed one wrong or anything, please let me know! I've never been great at tagging multiple people at once XD )

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back