• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘒-𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

vesna

𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘢 𝘶𝘬𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪 ♡
fe7d418b6f134f269ac786811130e30e.gif

Hello! I hope you're all doing well or that at least one lovely thing has happened to you today. ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Over the last couple of months, I've completely fallen in love with K-dramas, clichés and all! Now, I'd love to come up with a couple of stories based on the shows I watched (mostly shows I started but never finished, whoops) as well as original stories set in South Korea. Below, you will find a little bit about my preferences as well as a list of shows I would love to take inspiration from. If none of those catch your interest, we can come up with something together from scratch. I'll also include a little word bank. Please PM me with any questions & enquiries.

ೃ ⋆。˚. Preferences ✧∘* ೃ
☽ I would prefer to write with someone over the age of 18 as I am 21+
☽ I enjoy writing any pairings and both male and female characters. Currently I'd like to have at least one mxf pairing where I write as the female character. I do love writing multiple characters so let me know what types of pairings you'd like to see in our story!
☽ My responses average 400-1000+ words per character so I ask that you're comfortable writing multiple paragraphs per post.
☽ I love chatting OOC, I love playlists and mood boards and making friends! If you prefer to limit OOC discussion & plotting, I'm most likely not the partner for you.
☽ Third person, past tense.
☽ This is not a requirement but if you have one available, I'd love to see a writing sample. Just to see what your writing style is like! Let me know if you'd like to see one from me as well!

ೃ ⋆。˚. Word bank ✧∘* ೃ
childhood friends enemies to lovers a small group of friends that's reunited fake dating angst one sided lovepatient & nurse flawed characters opposites magical realism reincarnation friends to lovers bromance unlikely friends mysterious deaths matchmakers mystery ill-fated lovers growth & character development sweet scenes criminal love triangles grim reapers morally grey characters mafia supernatural themes

ೃ ⋆。˚. Dramas I have seen and would love to plot something around with OCs ✧∘* ೃ
Sky Castle Crash Landing on you Tempted While you were sleeping When the Camellia Blooms Extracurricular Itaewon class Hotel Del Luna Abyss It's okay not to be okay He is Psychometric Extra-ordinary you Vegabond A Korean Odyssey Romance is a Bonus Book My ID is Gangnam Beauty Black Sweet Home Cinderella and the Four Knights

That's all for me! I hope your coffee turns out just the way you like it! Don't forget SPF! ♡

Last edited:
resurrecting this with the recent release of exciting titles. bump

Crash Landing on You is one of my K-Drama obsessions. I did have a RP going, but I think it died since it's been almost a month now since I've gotten a response. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back