• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Interactions: animegirl20 animegirl20

Draco was looking for a way out, any way to get out of the clutches of his mother's talons. Efficiently he wasn't listening to her drone on and on like every year about the importance of running the school blah blah blah and how he would someday be headmaster blah blah blah and something about how his father would be proud. But then he spotted it. The way out, the light at the end of his tunnel. "Oh!" Draco exclaimed and reared up some. "Lala! She's awake!" He said and frantically started to brush his mother's wings off. "I uh, better go see how she's doing!" He was panicking and was doing a shit job at lying, but His mother rose a brow while watching as he jumped up from the arch and flapped his wings, accidentally gusting some of the students below him as he flew off. He landed a bit recklessly, sliding some and scraping his claws against the stones and shingles, before finally pulling himself up enough that he could shift back to his half shifted form. "H-Hey! Hows it goin Lala?" He asked with a wary smile, he was most certainly trying to escape his mother, but hanging out with the school Genie wasn't a bad idea.

The scales that remained on his arms were covering his forearms, and the hard claws tipped his fingers as he moved around a bit to find a comfortable sitting potion, his horns were adorning his head and his human hair was dusting his chin at best. "Eating doughnuts?" He asked softly, trying to make some sort of conversation, mostly to keep his mother off his back but he also wanted to talk to her for a while, or at least a little bit, he wasn't completely false in his questions.

Venesha was overjoyed to snuggle with her son. "One day all of this will be yours." She stated and made a happy reptile noise, some sort of clicking almost. "This year is going to be grander than the last, I can feel it, and with every year that you grow you are going to become a magnificent dragon!" She beamed with pride. "Once you learn to control your shifting and your other powers-" "Oh!" Draco butted in, "Lala! She's awake!" He tried to shake Venesha's wing off and she lifted it with a raise of her brow. "I uh, better go see how she's doing!" And just like that, she watched her son leave her side, a frown replacing her smile as she sighed. Refolding her wing against her frame she watched the students in silence, studying them, the new faces and the old ones. She could pick out most fourth-year students and was starting to remember third-year students too. Thankfully she wasn't left alone for too long, taking note of a small white bat fluttering up to her, it landed on top of her muzzle and she chuckled softly. She'd never get over the small size of her dearest friend.

"He wants to leave the den, just let him." Delilah huffed as she held onto the muzzle of her friend, she had watched the whole thing go down and was on Draco's side it seemed. Venesha sad nothing nad rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Nene, he doesn't like all the attention you give him, you need to start letting go!" Delilah pestered and Venehsa sighed, giving a sad look. "Don't give me that." She started and Venesha made a noise similar to a whine but nodded a bit. "Come on, let's go prepare for those speeches. No use hanging around at the gate. They'll close with or without you, you know that." She said and the draconic woman nodded some in defeat before opening her wings. The tiny tiny bat took to the air and fluttered softly to the ground before she shifted back, and was joined by her best friend. The taller woman interlinked arms with Delilah and smiled before heading inside the large main building, sashaying some together. Venesha didn't want to let go of her Bubby, not yet, he was still so young. They walked the wide halls, two sets of heels clicking on the polished flooring, a mesh of white hair fluttering next to purple and black hair as the two headed for the auditorium to start heading it up.

Interactions: 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

"Awe, Nigel! It's only been two weeks ya know?" Nigel moved his legs in place, stamping a little and his ears flicked, still folded down. "Such a short time an yet it was painful to have no interaction with you. My herd is bland and it can be quite dreadful to stay there for long periods of time." He gave a loud horse light sigh and his ears soon shot up as he heard another woman join the group, or rather seen as PheePhee was soon glomped and hugged tightly. "PHEEPHEE!!" Nigel couldn't help but smile as he witnessed this. Pheobe seemed to be quite happy as well and returned the hug, tightly wrapping her arms around the other reptilian girl. He was happy to see another familiar face. "It's been so long. You have no IDEA-" Nigel zoned out while the two girls chatted, his eyes catching the smile of another familiar face as she passed. He gave a wave to Merle as she passed and was drawn back to the conversation as he heard his name. His horse ears shifted on his head and he grinned.

"And how are you doing Nigel?" Was what had drawn him back, the question was a simple one. "Quite well now that I arrived back, the herd is just dreadfully dull. I was conversing with PheePhee about it." Nigel spoke happily and clasped his hands together. "It truly is wonderful to be back with so many different people around, wouldn't you agree?" He was genuinely happy to be back at school. Not because of the school work but simply because there was never a dull moment. He loved to be in the school for the excitement that every day brought, especially the weekends! They could get crazy. His herd was well protected and lived in an area that nearly never was attacked by anyone, there was no adventure, just peaceful living. He didn't like that, he liked the atmosphere the school gave him.

"Hey, uhh... if you guys have any time, can you help me with some luggage I have to get?" Nigel's ears turned before him but he looked down to Merle, his smile never left his face, he was quick to answer too. "I can help, I got plenty of room on my back to carry more bags, and my arms are always open!" He whinnied happily and headed out of the dorm hall. "Did you leave it all at the gate?" He asked flicking his tail, he gave a slight wave to PheePhee, confident he could carry the rest of her luggage for her with no help from anyone else.

Interaction: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

"PHEEPHEE!!" Phoebe was caught off guard by the hug but grinned some and returned it, happy to see another friend. "It's been so long. You have no IDEA how terrible these last two weeks were. My BITCH of a grandmother came to visit for my sister's birthday. And she wouldn't even look at me. Honestly, you'd think I was a curse on the family or something the way she acts. But I'm free of her now and so glad to be back." The reptilian listened and made a disgusted noise. "Oh my god, family can be such a pain in the ass!" She huffed and shook her head. "I finally broke it to my mother that neither of her daughters will be having kids. You remember my sister Hope right? Well, she came out of the closet as a lesbian two days after we got back from school. TWO DAYS!" She gestured with open hands, just to show how crazy it was to her that her sister decided to come out right then. "And she totally threw me under the bus when mom started crying, she said that at least she has one daughter who will have kids. So, I confessed I also won't be having kids. For different reasons of course... break was so awkward after that."

She sighed and shook her head crossing her arms. "Thank the gods I will be moving out in next year, I so don't want to live with my parents much longer." The lizard woman chuckled some, she was always very open that she had no interest in sex or having children, she had no interest at all and it would likely never change. She let Nigel and her talk, and as she watched Nigel jump on helping Merle, she then snickered some. "He is way too nice for his own good." She shook her head and looked to Artemis. "What room are you in this year? I'm in dorm 2." She smiled and adjusted her bag once more on her back.

it wasn't that Jamie didn't like new clothes, she just didn't often have the money to buy any new clothes. All of her current clothes were baggy ripped shorts, mostly greens and browns, and her shirts were crop tops and tank tops, all ripped around the edges as well. One of her shirts had a yellow smiley on it, something she tried to hand sew into it but failed miserably. After getting things put away, she sat her empty bag under the table, looking to the uniform laid out on her bed she felt like there was no way she could wear such pristine clothing. She started to look at what little money she had brought with. StreetPig had given her ten dollars and told her that she was to buy some things from the school store. She folded the money and stuffed it into her pocket before she started heading out. Her hair was fluffy and puffed on top of her head right now, a few patches of hair visibly missing because she had frayed herself with fire or explosions. Her body language suggested her discomfort, she moved awkwardly about the crowd, gold orbs flicking about as she moved, making her way through everything. She felt much smaller than she was, but she felt awkward about leaving the dorm area. She headed back over the bridge, looking to the main building as she headed inside. The boots she was wearing were untied, and the tungs were pulled away from her feet and ankles, she wasn't even wearing socks, it was some sort of wrappings around her feet in place of socks.

The feline girl moved carefully around the main building. There were few people in the large halls, she felt even smaller in the gigantic building. Trying to navigate the building was proving to be difficult. She looked back to the list of things StreetPig had insisted she go buy. Deodorant, Shampoo/Conditioner/Bodywash, and a Comb. She didn't need anything like that right? She couldn't remember the last time her hair was combed, and she didn't often bathe. She had wiped her face clean with a wet wipe earlier that day, just to clean the dust and soot from her face. She was certain that being super squeaky clean like some nutcase wanker was not something she needed to do. It just wasn't needed. She started to look around again, she really couldn't figure out where she was going, at this point she was pretty sure she was lost and was going to die in this school.

Interaction: Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles Noisy Noisy numbles numbles

Mattie turned as she heard someone speak. She listened to the girl and her brows furrowed some before her nose scrunched in scruiteny. "WELL!" She huffed. "I was going to offer to share makeup tips but clearly you're a rude one!" She puffed her cheeks, the goo of her translucent body stetched as her cheeks expanded cartoonishly, making them more transparent. "I bet you even taste bitter." She grumbled and sent out an update on her Chirp account. [No roommate would have been better! HOW RUDE] she also added some tags; #SoRude #RoughStart

"I'm Mathilde, though you really need to learn how to have better manners." She shook her head, no longer looking to the roommate, the gooey girl then turned as a new girl entered. Three roommates?? "You look like jell-o," Mattie actually smiled at that. "And you are gorgeous!" She gasped, she had never met someone with horns before! "Do you taste like jell-o too? Papa's favorite flavor is green apple... but I personally like watermelon." Mattie thought about it and shrugged. "I can't taste myself, so you might have to sample. But I'm willing to do a tradsie on sampling!" She grinned.

"You look like a birthday card my papa got me once... I think I was eight years old. Well, we are assuming I was. I was raised by cows, so I don't quite know my birthday. Papa says I was eight," Mattie moved closer happily, inspecting the bovine woman with lots of interest, happy to talk to someone at least. "Are you left handed? Do you always pick the left? They say left side of the brain is most creative, but that's such a silly statement since we use all of our brain. Why would they give us such a big muscle to only use half of it?" The girl giggled as the bovine girl spoke her mind. "I have never heard that before, but yes I am left-handed!" She smiled and held a hand out "I'm Mathilde. But It's easier to say Mattie instead. That's M-A-T-T-I-E." She explained happily, her gooey body looked like she was dripping on herself, she had no care she was leaving a bit of a mess wherever her goo touched.

Yet another person, or rather a giant snake looking thing crouched in the doorway. "My pardon, female Minotaur, but you seem to have gone to the wrong resting space. According to my documents, you are supposed to be in resting room six, and not thirteen." Mattie's jello-like body visibly shook at the sight of the creature. She made no motion to move nor speak after hearing the creature.

Lawrance arrived at his room to find he was completely alone, still. With an awkward grumble he picked the right side of the room and began to set things up, he used the trunk at the end of his bed to put his robes and clothing in, organizing it neatly using removable cubbies. After closing and locking it he strung the key around his neck and went about putting his herbs and potions away in the drawers beneath the bed, organizing his books and runes, other ingredients for potions too. He prided himself over these things. After that, he took it upon himself to set up a brewing pot, and a small burner under it, on his nightstand. He began boiling some water and while that prepared itself he removed his robes and carefully folded them, the ones he had worn were his favorite, but he cared deeply for all of his robes. He changed into his uniform and made sure it was presentable before hanging his cloak on the side of the bed. He carefully got things around for a new brew, a new potion. Honestly, he was seeing some sort of trend with the other males. Apparently, interesting hair was a thing people were interested in. His hair was white and boring, he was trying to brew something that would turn the ends of his hair a color temporarily. Honestly, he was hoping for blue or something like that.

Grim watched from a distance, standing off at the unoccupied island that was the sports area. The equipment for the sports were set up, and Grim was standing on the running track while watching the Principal's theatricals from a distance. She was more annoying than her father, at least he wasn't seeking the attention of others. He was just an asshole who cared as much as Grim. That was not a whole lot. He supposed that was the groundwork for the person Venesha had become. The man as old as time stood so still you think he to be a lawn ornament.​

• Artemis was glad to have Phoebe reciprocate her hug. It was good to know she had such a close friend at school that would go along with her wild shenanigans. "Oh my god, family can be such a pain in the ass!" Artemis couldn't help but nod in agreement. "I finally broke it to my mother that neither of her daughters will be having kids. You remember my sister Hope right? Well, she came out of the closet as a lesbian two days after we got back from school. TWO DAYS!" Artemis' eyes nearly bulged out of her head. Even SHE wouldn't have thrust that onto someone that quick. Except for her grandmother. Old coot would probably cheer at the fact that Artemis wasn't going to have kids. "And she totally threw me under the bus when mom started crying, she said that at least she has one daughter who will have kids. So, I confessed I also won't be having kids. For different reasons of course... break was so awkward after that." Artemis stood speechless for a moment before tightly hugging her friend.

"I'm so sorry Phee." Breaking the hug, Artemis looked at her with a little bit of pity, but then returned to her normal. "But hey, at least you didn't tell your mom that you weren't planning on getting married. I think she'd have probably had a heart attack right then and there." She tried to cheer her up with a joke. "But yeah. I can't believe Hope would do that to you. She's known for HOW LONG that you're not planning on having kids?" Artemis sighed while turning back to Nigel whom was as chipper as always. "Yeah. Being back at school is the best. I may not be the best student, but being here means I'm not judged and I get to go SHOPPING!" Artemis giggles as she pulled out her check book and four credit cards. She'd worked over the break and paid off her debt while making a good amount of money. Getting paid to hunt down big and dangerous game for others to claim as there own was a rather lucrative business after all. Seeing Nigel run off to help another fourth year, Artemis couldn't help but smile.

"He is way too nice for his own good." Artemis nodded. "You're damn right. Poor guy basically LIVES in the friend-zone." Artemis hoped that the boy would be able to get a girlfriend over the course of his time here, but not even once had he seemed to care or try. "What room are you in this year? I'm in dorm 2." Artemis nearly squealed as she heard that. "YOU. AND. I. ARE. ROOMIES!" She was ecstatic to have her probable best friend here. "I'm so excited. Now we can talk about all the cute new freshman that have joined in." She snickered a bit while playfully nudging Phoebe. "Maybe there'll be a hot-head that you can cling to." She teased with a wink. "Come on though, we should get to our room. We need to find out what kind of people we'll be sharing a bathroom with."
    NeonRain NeonRain

Last edited:
Casper Ollila
Interacting with: Seth Whitfield ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ) Ilythyrra Caiqrelle ( numbles numbles )

A grin spread on Casper's face, interrupted by a jump as a feminine presence made itself known. He turned to face the person who, as he may have suspected, was indeed a girl, and his eyes widened as he looked her over, hoping that doing so wasn't too rude. She was wearing the honor's uniform, and Casper couldn't help but feel a sense of awe. She must study a lot, if she were in honors, right? And the fur of her cloak looked so soft... As with every time he saw the honors cloak, he wanted to pet it.

He was so distracted he flat out missed the girl introducing herself, or what she said at all, really.

It didn't help that apparently, it was a hard name. Ice shot through Casper. That would be hard to deal with, huh...? What if he messed up? What if he messed up and people laughed?

And now they were all leaving together. Casper smiled at the girl, distracted as he said, "It's nice to meet you." He bit his lip, thinking as he turned to Seth. "Could we actually pick up my brother before we go? He likes to go to things with me, and he's really close! In room eleven...?"

f7177c44231abf94f59862a0886d9ca7.pngZamentia Diosandre
Interaction/Mention: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven (And anyone near their room)
Zamentia took the offered hand and shook it with the tips of her fingers, her smile growing while enjoying the odd greet game she'd seen Land Mers indulge in before. When Valencia pulled away, Zamentia raised her hands over her head and rubbed the tips of her fingers together while gaping at them. She was not so good with the symbol learnings of the land folk, but she had been asked by numerous abyssal friends to be the one to write their ledgers when they eventually rose to the top. If they were that confident in her, then she was positive that she could figure out the land symbols as well. She would not be at risk of bringing this Math thing to her new house friend.

It seemed that this Valencia Mer was nonplussed by the issue of the eel, and insisted she dine on them instead. Zamentia nodded along with her, "Yes yes... all of the delicious!"

What a thoughtful her house friend, offering all future eel endeavors to her. Zamentia smiled wide, not holding back her giggles as Valencia entered her closet. This was grand, she was succeeding at interaction with the land folk, oh if only the gang back home could see her now. Hardly any of them had taken her interest in the surface as legitimate, but guess who had legs, was breathing air, and was actually using her mouth to communicate? And with a land mer no less, Zamentia was absolutely victorious at this very moment, she'd have her own following in no time. One that was different than the ones father and his friends had... her's would look absolutely fabulous.

Internal thoughts of glamorous congregations and colorful ceremonies faded away the second Valencia pulled out her uniform. Zamentia openly gawked at it for a moment before her smile returned with new vigor. Spinning around to her own closet, she hopped over to it before whipping out her own uniform and instantly fawning over it.

"Oh! It has the leg socks~!" She cooed while dangling the stockings in front of her massive smile "And Oh! Oh! Neck loop dangles deliciously! And-"

She paused upon finding the hood that went with it, and she stood merely observing it for a moment.

"Grey... not colorful color." she conceded before turning back to Valencia "But touch of the hair makes all the clothe-stuffs of the manageable type."

She flipped her pink locks for emphasis before eyeing the top of Valencia's head with interest. She raised a finger and tapped it against her chin, humming a delighted tune while thinking. She nodded at the idea of going to Orientation together, they would help each other make more friends, in turn helping each other find new believers. Zamentia practically hopped in place at the suggestion before spinning back to the closet and returning the uniform before making for the door. Valencia was accustomed to the ways of the deep from the sounds of it, Zamentia couldn't have asked for a better room mate.

"Yes yes! Grow congregation with the Speed, Valen Mer!" she declared before throwing the door open and eagerly poking her head out "We make big congregations together. Need make belief of power grow now."

She scanned the dorms around their room, stepping out into the halls and happily looking over as many students as she could. Anyone who looked directly at her received an enthusiastic wave, after a few of which she leaned forward and issued forth a declaration, "Rely on Zamentia, Land Mers! To Aid is to empower, bringing of the woes must commence for I to be of the relieving sort!" she said while holding a hand to her chest "See me be the answer, please!"

Kravma.png
Joyous Collector Kravma
Interacting with:
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties - Casper
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura - Seth
numbles numbles - Ilythyrra
~0~*~0~​

Kravma had watched the giant purple dragon fly around with flair. The sight had been amazingly awesome. This was the sort of school she wanted to go to. Chaos caused by the headmistress herself? Perfect.

Then Kravma started the horrifying process of finding her dorm room. This week she had the bad luck of opening doors to random locations. Random bathrooms, parks, offices, basements, a serial killer's work-space, and the moon once. It had gotten her lost a lot.

Finally she made it to room ten. She heard voices from within, though they sounded slightly distant? It was probably her roommate talking to their suite mates. It was time for the regular song and dance of new people. She needed to figure out her roommate, and fast. Did she need to establish dominance through force to keep them out of her stuff? Did she need to be all soft and mushy to keep them from running screaming? Then there was the suite mates. What would they be like? She hoped at the very least she could scare them off if they proved difficult. New people were hard.

With a deep breath she put her key in and unlocked the door. She dropped her suitcase next to the unclaimed bed and made her way to the bathroom door. The conversation sounded like they were about to leave...

"Hey, leaving without saying hello?"

She stepped through the other door into the connected room and examined the three of them. A small faerie that didn't look that threatening, but you could never tell with creatures like that. A frail looking huma- no, he smelled like a witch. Also non-threatening in appearance. The third smelled human. He looked human. He felt like... Kravma didn't have words to fully describe the sense she got from the blond besides completely terrifying. She steeled her nerves and smiled.

"Joyous Collector Kravma is the name," she gestured at them, "I'm not against getting on to orientation or whatever, but could my roommate kindly identify themselves?"

Kravma hoped beyond all hopes that her roommate was not the terrifying 'human'. That would be too much. She would sleep in a tree or something. It took her brain a moment to catch up with her words. That came out way too aggressive... Maybe they wouldn't notice?

((Note: The text colors are the color that her horns turn at that time.))

Annabelle Minotaur

1573097950634.png

Annabelle was finding herself almost overwhelmed at the sudden attention she was receiving from many different directions of the room. Her hands lightly cupped her face as she softly smiled, seeming almost as if she was floating from everyone talking to her. At first there was an odd tension from some spat between this Mattie and her supposed roommate, but now the room was filled with so much chatter. My, how the beginning of a school year was always so exciting! And here silly Annabelle had wandered into the wrong room. No wonder she couldn't find the boxes Papa had mailed to her with her clothes and knick-knacks.

"Oh my," the minotaur practically purred, practically flushed from all this flattery. Perhaps she was turning out to be a "well-bred young lady," or however her father would prefer her to term it. As others spoke around her, she found her eyes drifting to this strange creature with tentacles hovering above the floor. Reaching one hand over, her fingertips tickled the tips of the creature's tentacles. He had four eyes. Mattie had three eyes. Was she lucky just to have two? She pondered to herself, twisting the tip of the tentacle around her finger curiously. Could they see more than she could? Sometimes at night lights would stretch and her papa said that was called astigmatism... do these creatures have the same thing?

"I would love to try your jell-o sometime," she finally responded, bringing herself back to those around her with a glimmer in her eyes. "I'm sorry you have such an unwelcoming roommate. It would have been fun, but apparently I'm in the wrong room. Since she said you cannot speak to her, please let me know if you ever need me to deliver any messages to her."

She tilted her head as she looked towards this very talkative young man that entered the room, prattling on and delivering questions at the speed of light. Biting down on her fingernail that she withdrew from her newfound tentacle friend, she watched as he continued to talk and suggest the students travel together to orientation.

"My," she spoke in her lighter-than-air tone. "A boy traveling with a group of girls... Hmm. Are you what they call a 'lady killer? Or is it a play boy? Do they always lack shirts?'"

Her scarlet eyes traveled up and down his body, observing his every movement and investigating every piece of his frame. "I am quite on the short side, aren't I? But I am very strong -- though, I've never tried to throw a building... However, I can definitely throw you, if you'd like." With her statement, she grasped his hand, pulling him closer to her face so she could take in his scent. How strange. Why was he growing so hot? It couldn't be that he was bashful. Perhaps something to do with his lizard's intuition? She placed her hand on his face, feeling his extreme warmth.

"I'm a senior," she muttered, pressing her head against his like her papa would do when she was feeling feverish. "Are you sick? Shall we tell the nurse?"

Interacting: NeonRain NeonRain , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven , and Noisy Noisy
Mentions: numbles numbles

Interaction: NeonRain NeonRain

No sooner did Shar round a corner than he found a set of material appropriate for his quest for nicotine. As soon as the first taste of tobacco hit his lips, clarity returned to his previously distracted brain, and his transmutation was adjusted for smokes that would last substantially longer than a simple back of cigarettes. With more care, an array rose around the lit source of his focus - not just to isolate and contain, but to breakdown the material into harmless elements this time. His jog was redirected towards the auditorium, and just in time for the wasted stick in his mouth to expire without providing more than basic clarity, a set of familiar figures came to view as he rounded a corner...namely the top 2 people on the list of 'People to Avoid' for the simple reason of their being his superiors - or more than a little honest fear of the Vice Principal. The dregs were destroyed without his removing the finished former stick from his mouth as he kept up his pace. His indulgence wouldn't leave a smell on him since he took measures, but the leftovers in his pocket was another matter when it came against the senses of a dragon and a vampire.

"Wait..am I actually EARLY for once?!" The incredulous thought exploded from his mouth without thought. Since his chances of slipping away had probably expired with the accidental sentence, he made his presence known.

"Guess neither of you have to deal with my being absent or tardy again...told you I'd get it." Sure there was the deliberate omission that this was the first time in the twenty years of employ he'd been here this event occurred. To prevent that from being used against him, he quickly commented while adjusting his glasses. "Also, something seems...different about you Headmistress - not the hair." he eliminated an option as he thought aloud, "Something good or exciting happen perhaps?"He fiercely prayed internally to dodge a lecture, and whatever came was something he could tune out as he secretly just wanted to scramble away from the accidental encounter.

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 4.19.34 PM.png
Merle Girdercog
Interactions: NeonRain NeonRain

Merle was a bit taken aback at how enthusiastic the centaur was to carry her heavy luggage. It took her a second to process what he said and respond.
"Yeah, well sort of. Left it back home where my dad is.. he insisted I bring fruits from home so I have snacks for the first week. But I'll uh... carry into the gate. Only about a foot away from it actually. Dad's a gnome... he's going to waiting with it," she was explaining. Was she over-explaining, she wasn't sure, but the truth was she felt very comfortable not having a filter with him. He seemed to be the same way with everyone.

They reached the doorway that led out to the pathway and to the gate. He was in the lead, and was rather swift towards the gate, that she had to fast-walk her comparably short self to keep up with the creature. When they finally reached the gateway she was ahead of him from walking a little faster and to direct him on what to do next. She turned and looked at him over her shoulder before saying,
"I'll be right back," and vanished through the gate, with the thought of home and her father waiting in mind.

Air rushed passed her as the school pathway and archway vanished and her father appeared before her, in front of the riverbank in which he had lived her whole life.
"Thank you papa," she said as she hugged him tightly, having to bend her knees slightly put her arms around his stout little shoulders, taking the luggage from him. He nodded and told her to be safe, just like he always did when she was off to Magma Core, a small floral handkerchief scrunched up in one of his fists. She kissed him on the cheek before she went towards the portal entrance again, lugging her multiple bags of luggage behind her. The sun here was shining, and although a cloudy day, a bright blue one. She looked back at her father before the picture of Magma Core entered her head once more and she was whisked away to the school's archway, where the centuar was waiting.

D2F72AFC-9B2F-492F-BF3B-79ACAE5D72AA.jpeg
Eve

Interactions: Fable Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Eve was happy to see her roommate had brought some plants, Eve oddly had never had a green thumb as much as she loved them they always died. She smiled unable to control her enthusiasm “Oh my goodness I LOVE plants! The window is all yours!” Eve tossed her stuff on her bed and rushed to Fables side so she could get a closer look and admire the plants. “Its wonderful to meet you Fable, do your funky plants have names?”

She couldn’t take her eyes off them they were different from regular flowers, they didn’t have flimsy stems and bright flowers. They were different colors and they were solid. Most of them had thick pointy leaves and they were in fairly small pots. She reached in and gently poked one quickly pulled her hand back out.

“I’ve never seen hard plants before...” she admitted she didn’t want to sound naive but she couldn’t help the fascination she just hoped her obviously shy roommate wouldn’t feel too over whelmed. She didn’t want to be one of those in your face annoying dorm partners but at the time she had difficulty helping it.

Lunaria had hoped she could avoid interacting with people but it seemed the universe had other plans. While just getting into her reading she had been interrupted by a professor.
He seemed glad she was taking her studies seriously. Lunaria was pretty good at taking studies seriously. She had always gotten near perfect grades.
When he mentioned her break she froze. She was supposed to give her input on her break in this situation but she could barely manage to speak. Her break was fine. More things to do with the Nightshade Company. And as corrupt as they were, she probably shouldn't mention any of their operations or she could likely get into some sort of trouble.
"Hello professor. It was fine. I just read alot of classic music. Beethoven, Mozart, and such."
Well that was true. She did spent some time in the mansion brushing up on classic music and literature. As she often did when she wasn't needed to represent the company in some way.
She usually just did professional or buisness related greetings, the workers in the company doing the hard or dirty work usually.
He pointed to a spot near her asking if she minded if he rested here.
"No...I don't mind."
It turns out he has to watch over the students in case Professor Vayinia was going to do something. Lunaria knew what she could be like.
She simply flipped another page nodded without saying a word.
She didn't know what else to say. Hopefully they would have the orientation soon, she didn't like having to interact like this.
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Fable Sunniva
Interaction:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
The young elf couldn't help but to tense up and stare at her roommate with wide eyes. Eve's enthusiasm was rather intense, they were just normal plants after all. Well, kind of. "Their names?" It was surprising to hear someone else taking an interest in her succulents sure; but, it was more surprising to have someone actually ask for their names. "O-of course," Fable's meek voice gave away some of her shock as to Eve's question. Pointing down to at the Foxtail Agave the elf began to tell Eve their names, "This right here is Aries. He's a Foxtail Agave," as she spoke her finger shifted to each plant as she quietly rattled off their names and species, "Oberon here is an Aloe Vera plant.. his sap is good for burns and has other health benefits. The Echerveria Elegans I named Kiri. Isn't she lovely to look at?" Thank you! "Then this Bunny Ears Cactus is Nima, don't mind her needles. Daphne is what's known as Crown-of-thorns. Apparently the humans gave her species another name relating to a deity commonly worshipped.. Christ Thorn. This Spiral Aloe I've named Orion, his species is closely related to Oberon's." As her finger hovered over the last plant she softly stated, "Finally, this is Rhodes. He's a Burro's-tail."

Hey hey hey! No touchy touchy without asking me first, Aries protested as Eve poked at his leaves. Though it was obvious that the younger girl was gentle about it, Aries tends to get grumpy when he gets messed without permission. Biting her lip nervously Fable whispered, "Maybe could you ask them next time before touching them? They tend to be more ok with it if you ask first." When Eve questioned the structure and sturdiness of the plants, all while mentioning that she had never seen such before, Fable tilted her head a bit, "They're all succulents," she said, "Succulents are drought resistant unlike normal plants. They're the only plants I have that aren't terrible affected by the school's, um.... harsher than normal environment."

Glancing over to the window a thought ran through her mind, causing her to tense up a bit. It was more noticeable as she bit her bottom lip slightly. I know what you're thinking Fable, and I believe you should let her assist in getting us situated, Rhodes commented as he heard the small telepathic thought coming from the elf. Turning her stormy gaze down to the milk crate Fable took a shaky breath, and gave a nod of her head. "E-Eve," the elf looked to her roommate rather timidly, "If you'd like.. you can help me get them situated in the window sill." A nervous type of smile formed on Fable's face as she tried her best to not look awkward or anxious.

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: White; --bg-color: 332161; --fontFamily: 'Book Antiqua'; --fontSize: 12 px; --tab-hover-color: white; --tab-hover-bg: 5563B0; --tab-select-color: white; --tab-select-bg: 5563B0; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]Maeve Kinsley[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Ilythyrra Caiqrelle[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Maaleshiira Waesnorin[/div] [/div]
[div class=tabContentHolder]
[div class="tabContent 1"]
Location Dorm 6
Tags Noisy Noisy NeonRain NeonRain Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Mattie turned as she heard someone speak. She listened to the girl and her brows furrowed some before her nose scrunched in scruiteny. "WELL!" She huffed. "I was going to offer to share makeup tips but clearly you're a rude one!" She puffed her cheeks, the goo of her translucent body stetched as her cheeks expanded cartoonishly, making them more transparent. "I bet you even taste bitter."

Maeve turned her back towards the slime as she spoke and began to open up her bags. She did her best to make it seem she was completely disinterested in what her roommate had to say, but she was hanging on to every word. Readying herself to make an offhand comment about the slime's makeup skills, Maeve visibly tensed as her roommate made her thoughts on Maeve's flavor known. For a moment, Maeve froze and her grip on her bags tightened. "Can that thing really eat me? Would you be able to see me in its stomach?" The thought of being attacked and eaten by her roommate flooded Maeve's mind. "You'll just have to fight if it comes to that." The little voice told her, calmly. Letting out a small sigh, she realized she completely missed her roommate's name, not that she needed to know it. Grabbing some clothes, she turned to pack them in the dresser. It was then she realized not only had she missed her roommate's name, but now there was another person in the room. The small girl appeared completely normal other than the horns coming from her head and was surprisingly attractive.

Maeve felt trapped, stuck in a room with two creatures she knew nothing about. Making a mental note of both their features, she figured a trip to the library was in order. If she could gain the upper hand with information about each creature's respective strengths and weaknesses, she could exploit them. She was only acting before, but now Maeve really was ignoring the conversation going on. Her mind was racing and she was only brought back to reality when a third voice entered the atmosphere.

My pardon, female Minotaur, but you seem to have gone to the wrong resting space. According to my documents you are supposed to be in resting room six, and not thirteen."

Her gaze snapped to the mass in the doorway. She hadn't heard a thing the creature said as she was too busy freaking out internally. Out of all the creatures Maeve had seen in the past 40 minutes or so, this one was towards the top of Maeve's "WHAT THE FUCK" list. This thing had tentacles and looked like it belonged in the Alien franchise. Of course such a terrifying thing would end up in Maeve's room. Why wouldn't it? "Are all the things here that gross looking?" She thought. "Maeve! Act natural! They can't know how strange this all is to you! If your roommate doesn't eat you, that thing most definitely will!" The little voice shouted at her. Maeve hadn't realized how her breath had quickened and her how fast her heart was beating. Taking a moment to steady her breath, she continued towards the dresser and tossed some of her clothes in one of the drawers. She was going to assert her dominance over all these creatures, there was no other option. As she moved to get more clothes from her bags, yet another person entered the room.

"I'm Vulcan Terastia. I'm in room 15 and it looks like I'll be a roommate for you guys. Pleasure to meet you all." He smiled while putting his hands behind his head. His natural heat began to grow warmer as he got more excited.

His eyes turned to the girl closest to him. She was about half a foot shorter than him, but the look in her eyes screamed feisty. "Hello there." He smiled and offered his hand to her, before realizing he was heating up too much and took a deep breath to LITERALLY cool off his hand so that it wouldn't burnt the poor girl. "I hope to get along with you. Are you a first year as well? And are you a magical human or some kind of creature like me?"

Turning towards the boy, Maeve raised an eyebrow. The red-haired boy seemed normal enough, except there was heat growing from his presence and he was shirtless. For a moment, Maeve was half-convinced the boy was going to burst into flames. Staring at the extended hand, Maeve opened her mouth to question why the boy's attire. However, before she got the chance, his attention had already moved to the others in the room. "Great to know supernatural boys are just as stupid as human ones." She mused, continuing to transfer her clothes to the dresser. Maeve wasn't exactly scared of the boy, thanks to his choice of dress and his human looks. Though, the heat from his body was enough for her to be wary. She went back to pretending to be disinterested and listened as Vulcan named the different types of creatures in the room. A smirk grew on her face as the girl, now identified as a minotaur, said she was willing to deliever any messages to Maeve in lieu of her roommate. Besides her horns, the girl was quite cute and Maeve would have an easier time speaking to her than her scary, werewolf eating roommate. Though, she would prefer not to have to talk to her at all considering her claims of strength. "Don't let looks fool you Maeve! You don't know how dangerous these things are!" The little voice reprimanded her.

"Hey! If we're all going to the orientation, why not go together when it's time. I mean we'll be getting to know each other well over the semester as roommates and all."

Maeve thought about his proposition for a moment. On one hand, she'd rather be alone. She didn't want to have to spend any extra time with these foreign creatures. On the other, she had no idea where orientation was. What if she got lost on her own? Who knows what other terrifying things she may run in to? She'd also need someone to sit with. "Guess these losers are the safest option. Just gotta keep my guard up."

"Sure, whatever. Just let me know when we're leaving." She said nonchalantly.

She sat down on her bed and pulled her backpack onto her lap. Fishing out her phone and earbuds, she slid a bud into each ear and scrolled through her music library. Tapping the screen, she picked out some songs and turned the volume all the way up. Her patience wearing thin, Maeve decided she had enough of listening to the people in her dorm. She pushed the backpack back onto her bed and tucked her phone in her waistband. She busied herself with unpacking the rest of her belongings.

[/div]
[div class="tabContent 2"]
Location Dorm 12
Tags Elenion Aura Elenion Aura mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Endless_Stars Endless_Stars

Ilythyrra giggled as the boy struggled with her name. The mispronunciations never failed to make her laugh. "Ill-uh-thear-a!" She said in between her giggles. "I appreciate the effort. It's nice to meet you, too!" Excitement oozed from her voice, the faerie couldn't contain herself. Meeting new people was one of her favorite things. A sense of relief washed over her as she realized neither boy would point out the waver in her voice. Backing up from the doorway as to lead the way into the hall, she stopped for a moment and turned to address the other boy. "Oh, yes! It's nice to meet you!" She took another step towards the doorway before turning around again. "Oh my goodness, so rude of me! I forgot to ask your names! Oh, oh, and what year are you both?"

Before either boy could answer her, she heard someone in the bathroom. She was only a few steps away from the bathroom door, but at the angle she was, she couldn't see inside. She figured it was the final suite mate making their arrival and returned to her spot in the doorway from before. "Ooh, hello! Your horns are so pretty! They flash like those things humans call disco balls! My name's Ilythyrra or Ily if you have a hard time with Ilythyrra! Is Joyous Collector a title or part of your name? Are you going to collect my joy or are you joyous because you're a collector?" She was utterly fascinated with the horned girl, tilting her head slightly as she inquired about the girl's name. Anymore excitement and Ily may burst. [/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabContent 3"]
Location Auditorium Entrance
Tags NeonRain NeonRain AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko

As she stood waiting for the first arrivals, Maaleshiira thought about how she was going to implement the new systems during the school year. Over break, the headmistress had requested electronic records. She had familiarized herself with the software and by the end of break, the last 50 years were all recorded in the new system. The software would make Maaleshiira's work much easier, but she would miss doing most things by hand. Though, she hated how time consuming inputting attendance had been. With the system's efficiency, she would be able to have a larger workload. She smiled at the thought.

"Wait..am I actually EARLY for once?!" The incredulous thought exploded from his mouth without thought. Since his chances of slipping away had probably expired with the accidental sentence, he made his presence known.

How funny. The man with the largest lack of punctuality she had ever seen appeared in front of her just as she was thinking about attendance. Fitting. "I'm just as surprised as you are, Shar." She rolled her eyes. Shar was an alchemy genius, but good heavens the man was childish. She watched as he tried to weasel his way out of a conversation with who she could only assume to be Venesha and Delilah, though they were not in her field of view yet. A smile was etched onto her face, it was fun watching him struggle. Smoothing out her skirt, she wanted to look presentable for the two women. Her respect for the two was great, though, like most, Delilah did frighten her a bit.

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
9A420CAE-A12C-47DF-B3BC-930B4B9EE557.jpegEve
Interactions: Fable Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Eve listened carefully as Fable described her succulents names and was impressed to hear they were drought resistant. It was also surprising to Eve that she needed to ask the plants if she could touch them but she figured there was no harm in asking the plants even if they couldn’t answer her back. She noticed Fables nervous body language and calmed excitement down a bit. She could understand how her enthusiasm might’ve intimidated her roommate who seemed rather shy. Eve smiled as Fable asked for her help to get her plants situated.

“I’d love to help.” She said gently this time she looked down at the plants “ok Aries and Kiri I’m going to put you guys on the window sill if that’s ok?” She asked before gently picking them up and placing them in the window. She walked back to Fable “Ok Orion and Oberan It’s y’alls turn!” She picked them up as tenderly as she had the other two and placed them in the window sill as well. It felt a bit odd asking them for permission and it suddenly made Eve wonder if maybe Fable could talk to them. “Fable you’re an elf right? So can you talk to the plants? Could you ask them what they think of?”

I hope those aren’t stupid questions, it’s so weird meeting more magical creatures. I hope everyone else here is just as nice and understanding as Fable, hopefully we’ll be good friends. Eves thoughts raced through her head she could easily picture her and Fable getting along well after warming up a bit. Maybe Fable could even help her understand the school a bit better since she’d most likely been there longer and was more used to other creatures. For now she was happy just exchanging pleasantries and helping her unpack.

Kravma.png
Joyous Collector Kravma
Interacting with:
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties - Casper
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura - Seth
numbles numbles - Ilythyrra
~0~*~0~​

The Fairie, Ilythyrra, seemed to be happy with her arrival. The Faerie was excitable. That was okay, Kravma could work with that. The compliment... Kravma didn't get a lot of those. Ah, disco ball? It took her a moment to recall what that was. It was a light fixture used at human parties, right?

"Thanks Ilythyrra," Kravma said with a genuine smile, easily pronouncing the name. What was a four syllable name to eldritch tongues? "I'm glad someone can get enjoyment out of my motherfu-flipping mood-horns," she huffed. "Ah, both, I guess? Joyous Collector is my Name-Title while Kravma is my personal name." She paused, trying to figure out an explanation, "I guess Name-Titles are closest to your last names? Except I earned it instead of being given it." She took a breath then smiled, "I'm joyous in my collecting, though I am not against collecting your joy."

Kravma happily talked with the Faerie. It made it much easier to ignore how her instincts were screaming at her to flee.

• Interactions: animegirl20 animegirl20 holyman1998 holyman1998

Draco frowned as he received little response from the genie, actually, she might not be paying attention to him. He wasn't sure. So he just sighed and used his wings to glide down to the bridge that led to the student dorms. His side of the room had already been sat up, it was always sat up, he never changed dorms because he lived on campus at all times. When others left for break or to see family, he stayed here, because this was home. His family was here. He clicked his tongue to gain the attention of Dranka who carried his shirt back over to him and he took it from her before rubbing behind one of her ears. "Good girl." While he walked to the building his wings shrunk and turned to stumps and eventually were non-existent. The Horns were gone, and his white hair had returned to hip-length. He favored his hair being long, it was so soft and fluffy, thick, very different from his armored scales and hard horns. He then proceeded to pull his shirt back on.

After scanning his ID and entering the pin he ducked to pass through the door, he was uncomfortable with how tall he himself was, but, he couldn't really do anything about it. Entering his dorm he was greeted by the sight of his dormmate. Oh good, it was a guy... wouldn't want to room with a girl after all. "Why Hello. I have expected a popular hybrid and his pet to be in this dorm and so far I'm right. Name's Michael, the human psychic." Draco gave an uncomfortable wave. "I wouldn't call myself popular, I just happen to be well known." He said before closing the door behind he and his pet. Dranka made her way lazily over to the bed that was hers and Draco's, jumping up onto it and collapsing onto the silken sheeting. The two of them often overheated at night so Draco didn't usually sleep with a blanket, and he had silk sheets to help keep him cool. "Draco Firehawrt... though I assume you already knew that part." He said in a quiet and calm tone, rubbing the back of his neck he left it at that before moving over to his bed to change his clothes. He pulled out his school uniform and began to undress without thinking, his back to the other male. He didn't think because he didn't want to make things weird. It wasn't weird for a guy to change clothes around another guy, but it still made Draco uncomfortable to do so and he prayed his cheeks weren't turning pink.

Vel'koz.png
Velraine Kozakes
Astronomy and Astronomical Readings
Tentacle Janitor
Interactions and Mentions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles numbles numbles NeonRain NeonRain

(This is.... unexpected.) Vel thought to himself as the Minotaurian student was attempting a finger movement upon his appendages. He had no reaction to such behavior, though it actually made him slightly gratified that not EVERYONE was terrified of his arrival to the dorm room. Yes, the two other female creatures, the slime-being and the short haired human looked and smelled of fear, their eyes showed it. But the male lifeform beneath him, wanted to start a fight with him? He analyzed him, and to sum up the information obtained about this human-salamander changling, research showed an almost startling amount of combustion and magmatic energy. For such a lifeform to hold such energy and not explode everything and one around it was respectable. Even if this life-form did try and fight him, Vel still held him in slight respect.
Then it came to him, three females, and a creature with appendages such as Vel's would make any lifeform think something akin to human sexual reproduction was to occur, and Vel wanted to make sure that the four of them were told he was no monster. Not anymore, anyway.

Fire-Based Lifeform, I do see why you may fear for these females, but understand I have no want, nor intention to harm them. They are students of this school , and I am employed here. Turning to the others, he introduced himself. I am Doctor Velraine Kozakes, The teacher of Astronomy and Astronomical Readings, and also what you may call a Janitor. I did not come here to scare anyone, I came here simply to assist this female to find the correct resting space, or dorm, in your speech. There is no logical reason to.... He stopped, noticing the globules of slime that the slime being had produced. If left unchecked, this entire school could be covered, but could be easily cleaned up without hurting the life-form's feelings or her body. (I will figure a way to collect the slime at the source, but without harming or distracting her.) *Ahem* There is no logical reason for you students to fear me, I, nor any other teacher will try to harm you an any way, and if they TRY to do so, come to me. The safety of the life forms at this school is one of my most important duties. Looking at the flame creature again, he went to answer his question from earlier, on how does Vel float? Well, flame based life-form, the energy that I am comprised of, energy that is of the void, cannot, nor does not wish to interact with the earth here, therefore I am always kept floating above the earth, and can press more energy down upon it to fly. Seeing the blank stare, Vel sighed and then simplified it. I cannot touch the ground, it doesn't like me. Hopefully, he understood that.
Turning to the females, they had begun to talk about eyes, and it was interesting to Vel that he was not the only life-form this year with multiple eyes. Wanting to relax, and perhaps get the students to be comfortable with his presence, took out his three spare eyes, and began his trick he learned back on Veloran, so very long ago. (Beginning Life-form entertainment routine.)
I believe that you life-forms call this... Juggling, if I am correct.

While "juggling", Vel noticed that the female Minotaur was loosely checking the fire life-form's vitals.
Fear not, female Minotaur, this life-form's people are all like this in their temperature. Think of it as having the energy of a volcano in their being. It is normal for them to feel extremely warm to the touch.

Turning to the rest of the students, Vel had one last thing to say: I had heard that you wish to travel together to the opening ceremony. It is not uncommon for life forms to proceed together to the opening ceremony. By all means travel together. However, would it cause any issue for me to accompany you? The headmistress has asked me to get closer to the students more than I've used to do. (She actually didn't tell him to, but he was determined to try and get along in a safe symbiotic relationship with the students this year. Or, in their speech, a friendship.)

Natasha walked in the school corridor with her earphones, school was pretty nice and big which was good since she didn't have to walk through the crowd of people. Girl wandered not knowing where she was or where she was going, she took candies from her backpack and tried to open it but clumsy girl tripped and fucked up both of her knees. "shit..." Girl cursed quietly, she looked around to see if nobody saw it and thank god no one did. She got up looked at her bleeding knees. "I guess I should see the nurse..." She opened pack of candies properly this time but when she looked around. "Where even I am...?"

Fable Sunniva
Interaction:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Fable quietly watched Evelyn interact with each potted plant, asking them politely before picking them up. The elf knew that such a thing was strange for a normal creature to speak to the plants as if they were of flesh and blood. Especially when asked to treat them with the same respect as a person, or creature. It was a rather pleasant change of pace to see Eve comply with such an odd request. Fable honey would you mind setting me down in the window next to Kiri? This crate is nice and all, but I would really appreciate some sunlight right about now. Daphne's gentle voice snapped Fable from her thoughts as she looked down at the blooming Crown-of-thorns, "Oh, sure Daphne. I'm sorry," she whispered softly as she picked Daphne up by her pot. Turning her attention back down to the well worn milk crate Fable knelt down and picked up Nima and Rhodes before tucking them up in her arm with Daphne.

Making her way to the window Fable stood beside Eve while they both set down each pot on the sill.
"There.. all happy and sunbathing," she murmured softly as the succulents collectively sighed their pleasures.

When Evelyn spoke up, questioning Fable's race and abilities, she couldn't help but to avert her gaze to the floor.
"I am indeed an elf, and I hear the voices of all living plants," her voice now meek and reluctant as she thought of how to explain her certain predicament without it hurting as much, "How.. however, in my village such abilities are not suppose to exist... I am what we call taboo, and unfortunately my gift has nothing to do with the reason as to my villages view...." Fable's gaze was still fixated on the floor as she ran a hand through her unusually colored copper/blonde locks. Though when it came to Eve's third question the succulents in the window sill were already voicing their opinions before Fable could even ask them personally.

I like her so far! She's so enthusiastic and sweet Fable! I'd smile if I could!
I have to agree with Nima. Eve does seem to be a delight thus far.
Well I don't really know her all too well. But so far I don't have any complaints.
She seems pretty dope.
Ditto.
Considering she hasn't tried playing with my stems I like her.

There's was a small moment of silence as Fable looked towards the diva of the group, or divo to be a bit more technical, "Aries, would you like to share your opinion before I tell Eve what everyone thinks?" The group divo was still silent for a few moments until he gave a dramatic sigh, Ok ok! Good gracious you know I like having eyes on me, but not your hostile ones! Admiration is what I desire! As for little miss Eve I'm still a tad sour about her touching me, but I guess she's not that bad. Turning her attention back towards her roommate Fable tried her best to give a somewhat genuine smile, but that on its own was a difficult task, "So far they seem to like you; however, Aries is still a tad upset. But don't pay him too much heed... same goes for my sad excuse for a smile." Smiling was a lot harder than she thought it was when it came to dealing with new people.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #7ea4b0; color: #000000; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #29251d; color: #000000; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #29251d; cursor:pointer; color:#000000; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Seth
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Raleway; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Interacting:
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties , numbles numbles , Endless_Stars Endless_Stars

[/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Raleway; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

̷S̵p̷o̸n̷s̸u̴m̷ ̵m̴e̵ ̵b̶l̴a̵n̶d̶i̴e̸n̸t̶u̵r̷ ̸v̴o̵b̴i̸s̷,̴ ̷
̴T̵e̴r̵e̴u̷s̴ ̴p̶r̵a̸e̴c̸o̵n̶t̴r̷e̴c̴t̸a̴t̴q̴u̸e̶ ̴p̴r̸e̸t̶i̸o̸s̸i̸o̷r̶ ̶e̸s̷t̸ ̸q̷u̸a̸m̴ ̷m̸e̸l̴ ̷m̵i̵h̷i̷ ̴i̵n̷d̸e̵ ̵p̸u̵l̸m̵e̷n̵t̷u̷m̸,̸ ̶
̶I̷n̸ ̶c̸u̴b̶i̸c̸u̴l̴o̴ ̸e̷i̴u̷s̸,̵ ̸r̶e̶p̸l̴e̷t̷i̵ ̵m̸e̸l̴,̴
̴V̷e̶s̶t̸r̸a̸ ̶f̷r̷u̵i̶ ̸p̷u̶l̴c̶h̴r̴i̸t̷u̵d̴i̴n̵e̴m̶ ̸m̴e̴ ̶d̸i̵g̸n̷u̸m̶ ̷s̷p̸e̵c̷t̴a̶c̴u̸l̸o̷,̸​

[/div]

"Could we actually pick up my brother before we go? He likes to go to things with me, and he's really close! In room eleven...?"
Seth was nodding before the words had finished exiting the other boy's lips. That wouldn't be a problem. "I don't see why not." He said, and was making doubly sure that he'd grabbed everything he'd need before heading to orientation... His phone - was he allowed to have this?, his wallet - whatever modest sum was within would be painstakingly stretched to the point of breaking, his dorm room key.

"Oh my goodness, so rude of me! I forgot to ask your names! Oh, oh, and what year are you both?"
"I'm Seth, second year." Yes. He patted the items in his pocket to set his racing mind at ease. Everything was accounted for. He was about to ask again if everyone was ready to go when another voice spoke up. That made 4.

"Hey, leaving without saying hello?" ... "Joyous Collector Kravma is the name,"
"Hey there. I'm Seth." Seth introduced himself for the third time, trying not to look unsettled by the newcomer's appearance. It wasn't that Kravma was the strangest being Seth had ever seen at this school, and she didn't seem half bad... It was just, something about her - maybe it was the lights - itched at him. He shook off the feeling as best he could.

He turned back to Casper, as if waiting for his cue. "Can you let your brother know we're coming? And not to leave without us?" Seth still wasn't quite sure if they were going to be late or early to this thing...

• Phoebe was just as excited about being roommates and it made Artemis so thrilled. At the mention of boys though, all phoebe did was roll her eyes.
    "Oh, we'll talk, but you know you're getting all the hotties."
    Artemis just put an awkward smile on her face. "Yeah right. You know that the minute they see the hair they're going to become too damn cautious. It's bad enough that they're all poisonous snakes, no offense babies," She whispered to her hair. "But add in the fact that if my sunglasses ever fall off that I could accidentally turn them to stone? They all immediately start acting so different. Not even Professor Romalus has figured out a shapeshifting technique to subdue THAT power." Moving on to whom they were sharing their bathroom with, Artemis started to liven up again. "I hope they're not total assholes. I like to use the curtain rod for pullups and if I can't get pull-ups in I'm sure my physique will drop and I am so not looking to ruin that." Artemis nearly burst into laughter at her friend's slight obsession with working out. Albeit, Artemis did join her for some early morning runs as cardio and stamina were necessary when hunting. "Only you would worry about doing pull-ups in the bathroom Phee." She rolled her eyes while adjusting her bracelets. "And I don't think ANYONE would complain about your physique. I know I don't." Artemis playfully winked at her friend. During her first year, Artemis MAY HAVE had a small thing for Phoebe, but those died down as they got closer. However, small little flirts like this did slip out from time to time.

"What side do you want?" Artemis looked at her with a "are you seriously asking me that?" expression on her face. "I'm going to EASILY hog the bathroom for an hour or so. Looking as good as I do takes time. Not all of us can be natural lookers like you Phee." She teased again as she slid her stuff to the bed near the bathroom. "I'll be taking this bed if you don't mind." Setting her bag near the closet, Artemis collapsed onto the bed, shut her eyes and took off her sunglasses. "I hate wearing these things all day." She grumbled while setting them on the ground. "Sometimes I really envy my little sister. She got all the benefits of being a siren without any drawbacks nor did she get any of mom's abilities. Ugh. Lilly doesn't realize just how damn good she's got it." Lilly had complained at her birthday about Artemis' singing. S1aying she hated that her sister got the gift, but Artemis would've GLADLY given it to her.
    NeonRain NeonRain

Casper Ollila
Interacting with: Seth Whitfield ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ) Ilythyrra Caiqrelle ( numbles numbles ) Joyous Collector Kravma ( Endless_Stars Endless_Stars )

Casper's smile grew hesitantly. At least he wouldn't have to face all this alone. The girl was speaking again, asking for names and years, and Casper panicked. She'd know his name and he wouldn't know her's in return? That seemed rude and awful and he was a rude and awful person for not hearing her name the first time.

Seth introduced himself, and Casper's mouth became an 'o'-shape as he realized they were in the same grade. How exciting!

Casper was just about to say so when he heard a voice. He turned with a start, eyes wide. His eyes drifted over the strange being in front of him, who he realized a second later was probably his roommate, and then a name was given. 'Kravma'. He forced a smile, even as his insides screamed.

Kravma had seemed aggressive. Maybe she was just having a bad day? But what if that was just how she talked? Aaron probably wouldn't like her then, huh?

He was vaguely aware of the others introducing themselves to his new roommate, but he wasn't processing any of it.

She had asked him to introduce himself. He should do that. Curling into himself, Casper tilted his head in a friendly manner as he waved to her, trying to strengthen his smile as if to say 'I'm nice. See?'. "I'm Casper, by the way," Casper said, only now realizing Kravma had been speaking. He tensed, wringing his hands as he dropped his gaze, mumbling more quietly, "I'm your roommate..."

Seth spoke, and Casper nodded hurriedly, realizing quite suddenly he hadn't brought his mirror on this little excursion. What if Aaron had been called for him? What if Aaron had been calling for him and Casper hadn't been calling back and Aaron got worried and when Casper finally called him back and it was clear Casper was just forgetting again Aaron got mad?

Aaron wasn't fun when he was mad, and that was the biggest thought running through Casper's mind as he moved to slide back through the bathroom, eyes down.

"Excuse me," he mumbled, "I'll, um. I'll be right back."

Micheal finished his meditation and took a nap before orientation. As he slept, however, a vision came to him.

The orientation hall was packed with different types of people. An Abyssal with a face seemingly covered in teeth, a minotaur, an esper that would share thoughts with him, and other students. Of all of the students, the esper seemed the most interactive. "maybe I should send them a telepathic message. I am a bit rusty." Michael thought to himself. Then, he saw her, Lunaria Nightshade. Her black hair, her blue eyes, how she was more human than the others...He had to meet her. Just as he thought that he suddenly envisioned laying next to her in a field, the love in her eyes shining through the flowers.

When Micheal awoke, he had a snack and attempted a quick telepathic greeting to the esper before running off to orientation.

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: White; --bg-color: 332161; --fontFamily: 'Book Antiqua'; --fontSize: 12 px; --tab-hover-color: white; --tab-hover-bg: 5563B0; --tab-select-color: white; --tab-select-bg: 5563B0; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]Maeve Kinsley[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Ilythyrra Caiqrelle[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Maaleshiira Waesnorin[/div] [/div]
[div class=tabContentHolder]
[div class="tabContent 1"]
Location Dorm 6
Tags Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Noisy Noisy

Maeve hadn't been paying attention to anything else in the room. Head bobbing along to the music, she was in her own world for a moment. The music enveloped her in a sense of safety. Her back was to the rest of them as she sifted through her belongings. Then, the room started to become inexplicably hot. She kept her earbuds in, but lowered the volume to try and get a grasp on why lava-boy was warming up the room. Watching as he cracked a window open, she listened to the boy explain why he gave off so much heat. "Of course a boy like him would have trouble keeping his feelings in check. My luck is out of this world." She thought. Whatever universe driving force was out there obviously had a problem with Maeve. "I just wanna go home." She heard him mention the tentacle-thing worked at the school and that he'd be tagging along to orientation. "No fucking way. You serious right now?" Not only would she have to go to orientation with these freaks, but now Professor Freak was tagging along, too. Just fan-freaking-tastic! Today was most certainly not her day. At least she knew she had nothing to fear from the alien-looking thing. No staff was allowed to harm students except that scary vampire lady her parents had to sign the permission slip for. She almost didn't hear lava-boy ask for her name.

"Maeve." She said, disinterested. At this point, she'd managed to empty one of her duffle bags and stuffed it under the bed.
"Can't believe I got anything done with these people bothering me."

[/div]
Location Dorm 12
Tags Endless_Stars Endless_Stars Elenion Aura Elenion Aura mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

"I'm Seth, second year."

"Seth. Sssss-eth." The faerie was practicing the boy's name, not that she needed to. She just didn't want the boy to have to feel strange practicing hers. "I like your name, it's short! Second year is fun, well at least it was for me. You won't feel lost like you probably did first year! I'm a third year." Ilythyrra was especially happy her roommate was a year behind, it meant she was more likely to be able to help him. He didn't seem like he spoke a lot and she hoped she wouldn't annoy him. It wasn't that she was inherently annoying, but her high energy levels coupled with her incessant curiosity sometimes rubbed people the wrong way. She'd just have to tone it down if that was the case.

"Thanks Ilythyrra," Kravma said with a genuine smile, easily pronouncing the name. What was a four syllable name to eldritch tongues? "I'm glad someone can get enjoyment out of my motherfu-flipping mood-horns," she huffed. "Ah, both, I guess? Joyous Collector is my Name-Title while Kravma is my personal name." She paused, trying to figure out an explanation, "I guess Name-Titles are closest to your last names? Except I earned it instead of being given it." She took a breath then smiled, "I'm joyous in my collecting, though I am not against collecting your joy."

Looking to Kravma, she felt quite happy that the girl had flawlessly pronounced her name. Not many people got it first try! She listened intently as the girl explained her name. "You're welcome! Was your title hard to earn? If you collect my joy, will I have any left? Ooh, and can I come collecting with you sometime? I like collecting flowers. See?" In that moment, Ily produced a handful of flowers from her skirt pocket. The flowers were an array of vibrant colors, but they didn't have a scent. "These are from my forest. Well not my forest, but the forest where I live. Anyways, what year are you?" She continued with her questions as she stuffed the flowers back into her pocket.

She didn't catch the last boy's name as he made his way back into his room. It was alright, she'd just ask again when he came back!
[/div]
[/div]
[div class="tabContent 3"]
Location Auditorium
Tags NeonRain NeonRain

Maaleshiira had followed the two woman down to the stage, but kept her distance. When it came to conversating with her bosses, she kept a "speak when spoken to" mentality. Time and time again they told her this wasn't necessary, but Maaleshiira did it out of respect. She watched as Venesha checked the microphones and Delilah worked on the cameras. Out of all the places she had worked, Magma Core had the most involved superiors. It was one of the various reasons she had chosen to work there and why she had stayed for as long as she has. Every year, her admiration for both of them grew.

"Maaleshiira, dear, can you pass out the school handbooks to each chair. We don't want to have to pass them out during the speeches like last year." Delilah stated calmly.

"Of course, right away." Maaleshiira responded, moving to open a few boxes that were on the stage. Each one was filled to the brim with handbooks. She picked up a handbook, weighing it in her hands. It was quite light, thanks to her revision skills. They'd been quite heavier last year and she had a raging headache after rushing to pass out thousands with her power. It wasn't her job last year to pass them out, but she couldn't help feeling responsible for Grim's mistake. It encouraged her to revise them in case such a situation were to occur again. That way she wouldn't be in pain and be more effective. "Grim, I'll take care of the left side and the middle sections, just focus on the right." She shouted, hopefully loud enough for the skeleton to hear her considering he was towards the back of the large auditorium, placing books.

Placing the handbook back in the box, she focused on the boxes she'd just opened. "Alright, don't mess this up." She was a tad nervous considering her power wasn't used on larger scales often. Adjusting her shoulders, she took in a deep breath with her hands outreached in front of her. The handbooks started to fly out of the boxes and in a moment, about 500 of them were floating in the air. She watched intently as each book made their way under a chair. Moving to open more boxes, she was content with the first execution. "Just.. 4,000 more." Raising her hands again, she continued the process. They'd be done in no time.
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

1573594452495.jpeg
Aurora Crow
Interactions: none

Aurora walked into her dorm room, looking at the sheet of paper she had been given.
“This should be the place, dorm room 9...” she muttered to herself.
She then proceeded to sit down on a bed, and take out multiple other packed bags from a portal. She put her spellbook and her wands into a drawer on a side table by the bed, and started laying down her galaxy patterned sheets. She stuffed the rest of her belongings under her bed, and took out one of her favorite books to read.
New school, new identity. I hope I don’t get bullied as much about my witchcraft skills while I’m here... she thought.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Annabelle Minotaur

1573097950634.png

When Annabelle was gently detached from her newfound shirtless friend, she kept her eyes locked on him as his face burned hot. Her skin grew warm and she suddenly felt as if it was mid-summer on her father's farm from how quickly the temperature rose. To her surprise, she could even feel beads of sweat starting to trickle down her skin. Fascinating. He was obviously getting flustered from being a lady killer and being surrounded by women. So the temperature rose around him from his emotions? Annabelle was certainly intrigued. She loved learning about others that weren't like the typical humans found in the village she was from.

"Perhaps Mattie could extinguish you with her jell-o," she suggested, bringing her gaze back to her turquoise colored friend. "Are you flammable?"

She couldn't recall if jell-o was flammable. Couldn't say that she had ever tried to catch such a thing on fire. As she seemed to lose herself in her mind as she pondered the possibilities, she reached to her face and chest to wipe away her perspiration. Wait. Could Mattie even sweat? Can goo sweat? Or perhaps even melt? "Do try and contain your lust for us, lady killer. You might turn our sweet Mattie into a puddle... then her roommate will surely be even more irritated to have to clean it up."

She giggled to herself as if she had just made the most wonderful light-hearted joke. No matter how funny Annabelle tried to come off, her over-the-top way of speaking seemed to kill a punchline before it was even delivered. She chuckled, twisting a strand of her ebony hair around her finger before giving Mattie a puzzled expression in regards to her "Gloopstagram?" What a strange term. She could "tag" them in it? Was it some sort of game? Annabelle didn't want to brag, but she was rather good at tag. She could honestly never lose. Maybe that's why her home's children never wanted to play with her... They also said her tackling was too hard.

"If you tag me, will you get me all sticky?" The Minotaur asked.

"Should we be going to orientation? Would this be a good time to let-," she paused. She never actually asked for Mattie's roommate's name. Just as she was about to ask, the shirtless lava boy asked for both of their names. Maeve? "My papa's favorite cow is named Maeve. She was his best in show for years and his favorite breeding cow. Maybe you both will have such great talent!"

Annabelle smiled as if she had just delivered Maeve the world's greatest compliment. She practically gazed back at this quiet, huffy girl with a look of total adoration. It had to be a sign that they shared names. This girl was surely meant for greatness, just like Maeve.

"I'm Annabelle," she responded. Her papa named her that. The kids in the village said it was also a cow's name, but her papa said it was actually his favorite mule's name when he was a child. Silly humans. With her introducing herself, she looked back at her teacher... janitor... creature-friend.

"Would you mind showing us the way? Papa always said that tentacles and school girls never lead to anything good, but I don't think you'll hurt us if you're employed here, correct? Perhaps we can even stop such a silly stereotype."

Interacting: NeonRain NeonRain , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven , and Noisy Noisy numbles numbles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back