• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magister OOC

Question on modifier magic, it seems to only change the physical properties of items, so is there a type of magic that can change the magical properties of an item (i.e. an enchanter)? Say if I would like to have a sword be magically aflame when swung or have a coin cast a trap spell when picked up. Or is that just bundled in to be a part of modifier magic?

Ohh ho ho, I'm gonna have so much fun with you guys. XD

You know that red headed guy from Assassination Classroom? Or Killua from HxH? Yeah, I'm them put together basically. ; D
Can't wait to assault y'all. : )

Meawinda Meawinda So when can we start posting? And where will our characters start? In the academy already or just arriving?

SilverNova SilverNova Those would fall under higher level Modification magic because it changes the properties of a non-living thing.
Kloudy Kloudy I'm going to post a starting post describing where you are and stuff. Once that is done you may post in the rp.

dragonsfire dragonsfire I'm sorry I didn't make that clear enough. For future reference you can reuse a crystal so long as you have the magic to do so. Crystals are just expensive AF. And if your character is edited then you are good to go. I'll be posting a starter post up later today.

So currently in rate of succession our classroom is made of a orphan, a warlike maniac, a guy who may or may not be high all of time, a trouble maker, someone who is interested in magic but not longer than the amount i spent into checking my grammar and finally a compulsive liar? Oh boy this class is going to be wonders ain't it.

You listed me twice. Or do I not also count as a trouble maker? ; )

Last edited:
So currently in rate of succession our classroom is made of a orphan, a warlike maniac, a guy who may or may not be high all of time, a trouble maker, someone who is interested in magic but not longer than the amount i spent into checking my grammar and finally a compulsive liar? Oh boy this class is going to be wonders ain't it.
Normal is overated.

I'm not emo. >:3

I'm just troubled, that's all. It's not my fault I had a twisted upbringing.

God I'm so misunderstood. Maybe I should dye my hair to show my rebellion...

(Wait, so being emo doesn't make me a trouble maker, but it does make me a warlike maniac? XD)

Kypher: Well it's much easier to kill others for attention than myself. I'm so big, powerful and strong whilst everyone else is weak and stupid. It's a wonder that we Punacians haven't conquered everywhere by now...

Baldwin: Smokes some of weird and then with red eyes and friendly smile "Well my good punacian friend, you shouldnt think of everyone here representing everyone in the world, we are the "Loonies" which if i would be kind enough to add you are part of.

Kypher: Did he just call me a fucking loony?!

*basically raps incantation spells*

Kypher: I WILL CRUSH YOUR SOUL INTO YOUR SPINE AND THEN WRAP BOTH OF THEM AROUND YOUR SKULL!!!

*goes super saiyan*

I just love it when rpn doesn't update me for shit. : D

I posted, have fun dealing with me being annoying. XD

I believe you meant emo, yes?
Kloudy Kloudy

He's not even that emo. It's just the hair and piercings, and that's because that was the only pic I could find that I liked. It could have easily been this extremely buff dude that could bench press trees with one arm. :3

Besides, idk if the term "emo" even exists in this universe.

Meawinda Meawinda Is this still open to new members? I'm recently returning to role-playing so I might drop out but I want to get into it again with summer starting and I figured an old role play website I used to frequent would be the best place to start. If it I have a couple questions I would like to ask in pm before I make my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back