• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magician Hunt Discussions

Wurrzag da green prophet
AF3E16381928FDC3AFB5D1ADEA3B490E429E6BE1
Something like this is more your style?

SecretRock SecretRock : Nice post. I'd like to reply now but have to wait for one player to reply first for each character. And i think your dark elf can be from the same clan as the queen so she can be royal to the queen because a royal family have never existed in wizards society while elves have had their own social rules.

I would like to request not to kill everyone and i would do the same.
To kill you need permission from the other player. And according to the story, king needs them to submit their power to him so he wants them alive unless they are too strong to be forced to submit like masters.
I'm thinking of 1x1 fights for players. For example, Fredrick is too strong so he will be fighting the queen as an equal. As she uses undeads, he can annihilate as many zombies as possible.

Okay, I am more then happy with that.

Btw, may I have my kingsmen be close to the king before he was king?
Of course. He has been a sorcerer before that and he was interested in dark arts so his friends have the same taste of dark arts. He always hides his birth name as his friends used to call him Eagle or Black Eagle.
If you need more information about him just ask me.

I was thinking since he was the head of this magical tower, he had friends who did not necessarily pratice black arts but saw him as one of the leaders of "order", if that makes sense.

I was thinking since he was the head of this magical tower, he had friends who did not necessarily pratice black arts but saw him as one of the leaders of "order", if that makes sense.
That fits too. But still consider that not all wizards think of dark arts as a sin. For example necromancy is considered a dark art but many of magicians see it as a useful and respectful skill.

Hm, where should I enter Herman?

Also, at what point are the wizards moving forward?
It depends on you. If you have a plot for him let us know so we can provide the situation. Otherwise, I should make a CS for the king then Herman and king will appear together in their first scene. What I currently have in mind is a discussion that introduces the king more but I still don't have a solid plot about his actions other than chasing. Maybe he has a secret mission for Herman like having his eye on the queen on her minions.
The first day of adventure belongs to refugees and queen's soldiers. The second day depends on how the first day goes on. I'll wait at most a week for players of refugees and if they don't answer we have to replace them and take in new players.

In case I need to specify exactly what other magic types he learned via his Illusion magic I'll make a short list later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back