• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Revolution -Open/Accepting-

Katla Olvirsson

Playing the violin had always soothed her, no matter where she was. The sound was simply enchanting and so beautiful that it seemed to calm her down instantly the moment she began to play. Katla let out a relaxed sigh and smiled, looking up towards the blue sky for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the sun that shone above her.

The Icelandic woman did not truly realize how much attention she had brought to herself until she took the time to glance around and see how many of those around her were admiring her curiously. She suddenly heard a voice speak up from behind her, and Katla slowly turned towards the source, her stunning blue gaze settling on a young man who had approached her. He seemed to be native to Japan.

She seemed pleased that he had recognized the piece she was performing, and a soft smile appeared on her face.

"Why thank you... that's very nice of you to say." She responded softly to his compliment, her Icelandic accent somewhat thick. A strange spirit seemed to be hiding in his hood, and she found herself watching it with curious eyes. Katla had never seen such a thing before.

"Of course. I would love to join you." She responded to his offer, beginning to rise from her position. This was the first time anyone had really approached her since she'd arrived in Japan. She figured this would be a good time to make friends at least...

Before Katla had even begun putting away her beloved instrument, another man had made his way towards her. She looked up towards him, violin and bow in hand. He seemed foreign as well, and she recognized him to be Egyptian. She found the color of his eyes to be quite alluring, unable to look away for a few moments. When he carefully handed her a coin for her performance, Katla laughed sheepishly and looked towards him hesitantly.

"You are too kind, but I don't think I can accept this. I would feel a bit bad for taking your money." She said, carefully setting the violin and the bow in its case before attempting to hand the coin back to him, although she had a feeling he would insist on her keeping it.

She smiled slightly and tilted her head.

"I'm sure it'd be fine if you joined us. Do you mind at all?" Katla turned towards the other man curiously, awaiting his confirmation before snapping the violin case shut.

Andraus Andraus madame moiselle madame moiselle

Isaiah Gayipov

It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going the wrong direction.
Isaiah Gayipov

proxy.php

Isaiah was delighted to hear that he could join the two on a meal. His stomach was grumbling, and he needed the energy to find a place to stay, not to mention alert his father that he was well. The man was worried sick; after all, the PAMU were everywhere. Even in Japan, where magic users were told that they would be liberated here and secure. But that didn't stop the PAMU from spreading. Isaiah's golden eyes saddened for a moment, remembering the way his own familiars had turned on him so quickly after the PAMU had gained control. The organization was hunting magic users down and threatened that if anyone was caught harboring a magic user, they would pay a fine. It was bearable at first, but then, it got worse. The fine soon turned to jailtime, and in some extreme cases, death. The reward for anyone who ould turn in a magic user was big. His own friends had conspired and tried to expose him, and that was when his father couldn't take it anymore. Isaiah was sent to Japan for his safety. Isaiah had never experienced such bitter betrayal before.

They walked to a picnic table, all disorderly and dirty. Delightfully though, the man Yaro put on quite a show as he cleaned it up. Isaiah looked on in wonder as spirits appeared, each taking care of one part of the mess. Yaro seemed to be friendly with these creatures, talking as if they were just regular friends. It shocked Isaiah at how comfortably and casually Yaro had shown his powers. As if he had no worry for the danger it might bring. Isaiah pondered on this.

It was too dangerous to use my artifacts back at home, he thought, reminded of Egypt and it's harsh laws. But maybe now...now I don't need to live in fear. The thought excited the young man. Too many years hehad spent living in fright, every moment of his life threatened by the PAMU, feeling the constant sting of bertrayal of his friends. He could start anew here, even if it would break his old papa's heart.

Driven by the need for food, Isaiah instantly sat down. He smiled, the sadness of his past erased from his expression. He had to give the impression of happiness, he reminded himself. They didn't need to know.
"While we wait, why don't you tell more about yourselves?" he asked, appearing interested. He may not want to share his background, but that didn't stop him from wondering about theirs.

Interactions: The Velveteen Rabbit The Velveteen Rabbit Andraus Andraus

"Are you going to tell me you don't feel that?" A silky voice whispered, and then Tommy felt two arms wrap around him; a sensation Tommy had gotten rather used to through the years. Her voice had always been gentle and sweet, and her touch was soft and loving. She seemed perfect in many ways, but Thomas had learned just how deceiving she could be. Her words were venom, digging into your brain and echoing on until you couldn't ignore her any longer. You didn't question her, you just listened and followed, or at least, that is what Tommy used to do.

"We both know I can feel it," Tommy replied, a smile creeping onto his face. "The whole area is practically vibrating with energy." He groaned, gazing out into the park, not focusing on anything. Japan had been a rather startling change from Norway. Back home, Tommy could go for months or even a year without feeling or noticing anything magical, but here, here it was hard to find a place not overrun by energies. But what else could he expect? This country was a safe-zone, there was no wonder that people gathered here, but Tommy hadn't expected it to be this bad. It would be great to get away from it for a bit, but he guessed this was the price to pay for freedom.

"Wouldn't hurt you to go talk to someone, make a friend, or an enemy. I vote for the 2nd, but I know it's not your cup of tea." Tommy winced as he felt her lips against his ear. He couldn't stand the feeling, and she knew it was one of the last things he couldn't simply ignore. "Come on! I have been bored ever since we got here! Back in Norway you at least used me to set a fire or two, but here I'm just a kinda fancy neckless with a great personality."

"Fine Hypatia! you fucking witch...." Thomas groaned, downing the last of his coffee and getting up from the bench. "If you wanna go met some people, let's do that. But I swear to God I will throw you into a river if you don't stop annoying me."

Anybody Anybody

J
U
L
I
A
e55ba7102bbe541768046117b4a18ef6.jpg

Julia was quite far into her rhythm game. She was playing a hard song and she was almost reaching a high score her cousin set... until someone said "Hi! I'm Cumming!" Julia's concentration was thrown off, and she messed up. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! The girl almost screamed in her head. She looked at who had spoke. It was an extremely short girl with messy brown hair and violet eyes. She seemed around Julia's age. Maybe younger. She couldn't possible be ten, right? No, she looked like she was past puberty. People were so damn confusing. "Luna Isolde Cumming." Such a pretty name. "As you can tell, I'm not a native here, and I'm having trouble getting about. So I was wondering if you could help me out." Coming? Or cumming? The latter would work well for- okay okay, no jokes. "Alright, Luna, I can help." Julia smiled. Studying Japanese had its perks. "Where do you need to go?" Haha. Cumming. What? Saying your last name first practically asks for it to be joked about.

Verdas Verdas

Luna Is. Cumming
image.jpeg

Luna cheered on the inside as it turned out the black haired girl did, in fact, speak Japanese. Plus she agreed to help, so this would certainly make things a lot easier for her. Now she would finally be able to steal buy more snacks for herself. Even though she had already finished a can of Pringles, she still wanted to stuff some more goodies inside herself. Perhaps she would even be able to get her hands on some icecream or popsicles.

Her previous annoyance about their heights was completely forgotten as she smiled at the other girl, still forced to crane her neck. "Thanks a bunch! I was actually looking for a place to buy some snacks." She said rather energetically. "But I got lost so that's why I came... Here." She had paused for moment to take a glance at the park they were in. It was obvious that she didn't care for the abundant nature here, with the only thing on her mind being snacks and video games. Once she had obtained a sufficient amount of snacks, she would probably come back here to play with herself some more.

doneanddusted doneanddusted

Last edited:
Annabella S. Sinclair

I believe everyone is special and every soul is precious in their own way.
Annabella

__aila_jyrkiainen_gundam_and_gundam_build_fighters_drawn_by_shiki_psychedelic_g2__sample-90a12bfe02cfa6679db6c45c764b0302.jpg
Mood: Waking up and confused
Interacting with: BlightGiver BlightGiver
Noticed: Andraus Andraus and Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Mentioned: None

Annabella's eyes scanned the two before getting, getting a better view of them. She remained silent as she listened to them speak, they didn't seem to know each other. She could get that much. She waited until the male closer to her spoke up, saying he was there to entertain himself as if he had done this kind of thing before. That left an unsettling thought in her head.
Just how often does he do something like this? Annabella shook her head before feeling the warm cinnamon roll in her white gloved hands. Her shimmering blue eyes looked towards the sweet pastry, not sure if to keep it or not. She was always told to never accept things from strangers.

She sighed faintly before jumping away suddenly, saying something she couldn't catch except for bye. She followed the energetic male for a moment before looking towards the other man before her. He was speaking to her now, so it would be rude to not listen at least. He did say something about the jumping man, calling him a magical parkourist. Did he use magic? She didn't sense anything. Annabella stood up as she dusted her clothes off with her free hand, taking a chance with the cinnamon roll and bit into it. When she heard him say that he tripped over a dog and the other male came out of nowhere and wanted to wake her.

Annabella arched a brow in confusion, why did he want her awake. Well, sleeping in a park is dangerous. Who knows what people would try to do to you as you slept. Once the young man warned her about the man from earlier being a magic user and introduced himself as Chad White, Annabella just smiled before using her free hand to shake him. "We-well, while I d-do have a few questions. You answered one of them. I'm pleased to meet you. My name is A-Annabella." She said, wiping her mouth with a finger to make sure there were no crumbs on her face. "I-I'm not too surprised h-he is a magic user. Ja-Japan is a safe zone for magic users." She said with a smile, eating the roll happily.

Annabella jumped slightly, shivering almost. She felt like someone was looking at her. She turned her head about, looking around to see who would be doing it. She finally looked in the different where the mysterious cinnamon roll man went. Not really looking at anyone, just seeing if someone was there. Not too far off, there he was with someone. A female from the looks of it. Was he looking for her? She couldn't tell where the woman was looking, but it looked like they knew each other, so that's good. It wasn't alone. She then turned her head back to Chad and just smiled sweetly towards him, finishing the cinnamon roll.

This is where the french translations goes~

Chad watched as the woman got up as he spoke. He tried to convey a sense of wariness and caution to her after seeing someone use fire magic with his own eyes. In the past, magic users had been the kind of people Chad would stay way from; there were groups out for their heads and anyone caught involved would face horrible consequences. That remains constant even though Chad owns magical artifacts as well; hell, he wears them wherever he goes. Luckily, his artifacts seem to be more tame, or at least quite subtle, than others he knows of. So he can continue to play as a magicless civilian as long as he keeps a distance from anyone suspicious.

This woman, who says her name is Annabella, changes that routine of his; according to her, Japan was a land of solace for people with magic abilities. That "magical parkourist" that left before and Chad himself would have nothing to worry about here; that is if she was telling the truth. 'Hmmm, I did just meet her.' Chad ran the mental gymnastics in his head. 'A stranger wouldn't have a real reason to lie to me, right?' While lost in thought, he did not notice Annabella looking in the direction of the fire user.

Chad had made up his mind."Well alright. If what you say is true, I guess we don't have to report that guy then. That bun you were eating, he heated it up somehow with his bare hands." He recited. "Whether or not that concerns you isn't my business, I suppose; just wanted to let you know. But in my honest opinion, I wouldn't trust anyone that pulls stunts like that in public." There's that act again; Chad did not care about the hypocrisy of it. His survival was priority number one, everything else was secondary. The Taming Sari struggled a bit, almost like it was giving a sigh. It only came out of its scabbard when Chad was in danger; which was not this scenario hopefully.

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

(well i'm pretty much obviously interacting yet nobody is talking to my character which is standing awkwardly . bye.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back