• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Misfits OOC

Characters
Here
So who is taking the spot as the group leader for the Darkness Clan?

Juniper said a few days ago that it’ll begin in a jiffy, so I would assume probably in the following days

Also zlexis zlexis did you want to roll with the thought that Ayane and Keir went to the same school before they were both sent to Astral in the rp itself. I’d be down for that if you are. Would be interesting to see what would ensue from that
100% down for that idea. Shipped like a couple of sardines together aha.

Depends on what you'd want to make of it. I wouldn't put it past them even getting in a scuffle after school during Ayane's streak of vigilantism. I'm not sure that they'd be friends, but they would definitely know of each other. I'd like to imagine Keir's old gang of friends would talk about her like she was a demon haha.
Yea, I would imagine she would have that kind of reputation at their old school, since I'm assuming it's just a regular school and not a delinquent's one. I could also see them having a run in with each other at some point in the past, but they never really got to know each other on personal level.

In terms of their expulsion, I'd imagine Ayane would probably have been expelled first but what do you think?

Yea, I would imagine she would have that kind of reputation at their old school, since I'm assuming it's just a regular school and not a delinquent's one. I could also see them having a run in with each other at some point in the past, but they never really got to know each other on personal level.

In terms of their expulsion, I'd imagine Ayane would probably have been expelled first but what do you think?
I can definitely see that as well. Honestly, her expulsion could be what led to his. Without her around, I'm sure the bullying problem was rampant, and that's when the failing administration took action on our unsuspecting scapegoat.

I can definitely see that as well. Honestly, her expulsion could be what led to his. Without her around, I'm sure the bullying problem was rampant, and that's when the failing administration took action on our unsuspecting scapegoat.
Sounds good!

1682820972689.png
Alright, before we start any RP, does anyone else want to discuss prior relationship stuff? xD

Or plot!

Radio Host Whatever GIF by Kitty Is Not A Cat

I don't know, if someone knows my character it's more than likely cause they made a name for themselves and Ramira would of either challenged them to a duel or jumped them, but if he is jumping someone who would more than likely be wearing his mask.

Alright, before we start any RP, does anyone else want to discuss prior relationship stuff? xD

Or plot!
>"no"
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves

Goodnight everyone, I'm gonna dream of a world where I have a girlfriend or femboy bf or something

salem. salem. did you see my question in that one long essay I wrote to you?? sorry it looked really packed

>calls dibs on Earth leader
>refuses to elaborate
>leaves

avatars-1izkebM3cqeF0hcO-uo8bjQ-t500x500.jpg
To be fair, if you look at Rikus CS it's pretty clear Riku will fight to the death whoever tries to be Earth Leader that isn't them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back