• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Misfits OOC

Characters
Here
You should definitely keep it, it's the tamer, cuter version of most dating websites. Plus, the color scheme is easy on the eyes.
I do struggle with reading people's posts sometimes. If it's red--I hate to say it--but I usually skip over it, and if I have to I use a text-to-speech. Yours looks good though, so no worries there.
I need to go to bed, but it's been fun. I'm super excited about the roleplay, and what else these characters could get up to!
ahh im glad!
oh okay! have a good rest and i hope you have a great day tomorrow :D
I'm also super excited! and also procrastinating so I need to go do work now, lol. bye :)

ahahaha, i love rei’s code. it’s super pretty!
i was actually planning to code nohea’s sheet as well, but went against it just to make my life a lil easier + i like the way i got it formatted with art of him on the left and right.

taking the opportunity to remind everyone that my blood boy (ew) is still open for pre-existing relationships!! i’m up for anything, and i’d prefer to listen to everyone’s ideas before shooting my own.

Sure! I need relationships for my character
Hmmm, I'm thinking for Ayane at least that she'd be more or less neutral to Jin given Ayane's icy demeanor and Jin's outward introverted-ness.

taking the opportunity to remind everyone that my blood boy (ew) is still open for pre-existing relationships!! i’m up for anything, and i’d prefer to listen to everyone’s ideas before shooting my own.
Looking at Nohea's hobbies, likes, and dislikes, I see a bit of overlap with Ayane's. Both like reading and natural sounds, so there's some potential for some interaction there, maybe in like joining a common club or something, like a literature club. But then there's also the fact that Ayane likes winter and Nohea dislikes winter, not to mention the fact that they're in different clans, which could lead to some interesting dynamics combined with the commonalities they have.

Hmmm, I'm thinking for Ayane at least that she'd be more or less neutral to Jin given Ayane's icy demeanor and Jin's outward introverted-ness.

Looking at Nohea's hobbies, likes, and dislikes, I see a bit of overlap with Ayane's. Both like reading and natural sounds, so there's some potential for some interaction there, maybe in like joining a common club or something, like a literature club. But then there's also the fact that Ayane likes winter and Nohea dislikes winter, not to mention the fact that they're in different clans, which could lead to some interesting dynamics combined with the commonalities they have.
Sure!

oohhhh, i can totally see them as some sort of friends against all odds, bit of “complete opposites who are besties”, if you catch my drift. i picture them as if summer and winter were friends. their contrasting personalities could add flavor to their little friendship that would be certified silly, them hanging out at literature clubs together is something im definitely looking forward to.

their clashing clans could make them some sort of platonic romeo and Juliet. that’d be funny, actually. imagine them being all dramatic weeping about “oh but we can’t be friends… our clans won’t accept it…” and literally nobody cares about them being friends but they like making a big deal. - i can so see them as over-the-top theatre kids. except instead of theatre its books.

oohhhh, i can totally see them as some sort of friends against all odds, bit of “complete opposites who are besties”, if you catch my drift. i picture them as if summer and winter were friends. their contrasting personalities could add flavor to their little friendship that would be certified silly, them hanging out at literature clubs together is something im definitely looking forward to.

their clashing clans could make them some sort of platonic romeo and Juliet. that’d be funny, actually. imagine them being all dramatic weeping about “oh but we can’t be friends… our clans won’t accept it…” and literally nobody cares about them being friends but they like making a big deal. - i can so see them as over-the-top theatre kids. except instead of theatre its books.
I could see that. If they were friends, this picture is what I imagine their dynamic would probably be like

53np6i.png

salem. salem. im interested to see how rei, a short soft smol person will interact with nohea, a tall bold big person <3
although I do doubt they would know each other before hand because rei comes from a rural area whereas nohea grow up in a wealthy setting
I do think they would understand each others motives through the expectations their community/family places on them
I would also love a water clan member (or anyone who can swim really) to save my character from drowning because he doesn't know how to swim and absolutely hates getting wet hahaha
I was just thinking about the interaction with water and lightning clan members, how you can get so easily electrocuted in water

and!! i just realised since keir and nohea have a goofy relationship AND keir, rei, and nohea all three like reading I think eventually they'll all end up reading together or having reading sleepovers/days out together

by the way I just love everyone's art and characters!! it's so beautiful

Last edited:
I was also wondering, is it like a college where everyone has separate dorms? and are there any npcs (teachers etc) or common-ground areas (fighting and training arena, library, etc)

I was also wondering, is it like a college where everyone has separate dorms? and are there any npcs (teachers etc) or common-ground areas (fighting and training arena, library, etc)
Although I don't know, and it would probably be a JuniperBoi JuniperBoi question, I personally think it would make it most interesting if it was a boarding school situation. I'd think the NPCs are a collaborative effort and whatever people want to make of it.

I would also love a water clan member (or anyone who can swim really) to save my character from drowning because he doesn't know how to swim and absolutely hates getting wet hahaha
I feel like Ayane would probably dive in to pull him out only to leave without saying much, except for maybe a remark to herself regretting getting her clothes wet or something

and!! i just realised since keir and nohea have a goofy relationship AND keir, rei, and nohea all three like reading I think eventually they'll all end up reading together or having reading sleepovers/days out together
Dang the literature club at Astral is gonna be wild

Although I don't know, and it would probably be a JuniperBoi JuniperBoi question, I personally think it would make it most interesting if it was a boarding school situation. I'd think the NPCs are a collaborative effort and whatever people want to make of it.
You can add Teachers and NPCs if you want. There are also unofficial official designated fighting areas in the school (Ex: Field, Basketball Court) but anywhere is fine.

salem. salem. im interested to see how rei, a short soft smol person will interact with nohea, a tall bold big person <3
i’m super interested about them too! playing on the bold factor of nohea, i feel like they could have a pretty cute dynamic. rei strikes me as an “easily-flustered” type, and nohea’s one hell of a rizzler, i can imagine him teasingly flirting with him just to see him flustered. and reading rei’s appearance description, nohea probably finds him cute anyway. (thinking like. platonic soulmates unless you’re up for jumping the shark and going all out)

I do think they would understand each others motives through the expectations their community/family places on them
they would definitely bond over their shared experience with expectations and things along those lines. once they get close enough to eachother, i feel like they’d casually vent to eachother on some days, that’ll make for a pretty nice interaction. especially since they understand their struggles on a whole different level.

oh my god, that would be super adorable! imagine them geeking over their favorite books, or all of them reading together, or just having a nice little reading circle! literally bestest friendest ever(est)

also, don’t mind me, but i got a funny feeling and now i’m making nohea taller. muehehehehehe.

Nah, but I think that we have enough characters in the cast to get started, but ultimately that'd be up to JuniperBoi JuniperBoi to decide

Also I just realized that 8 characters have reading listed under their hobbies, soo yea, inb4 massive fights break out over which book genre is the best

As long as it’s
- within your element or at least understandable to be within said element
- Doesn’t go beyond Wall+ level
- Doesn’t kill anyone

Your free to get creative with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back