• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Misfits OOC

Characters
Here
I found it hilarious that both Decible and Ayane internally insulted Kier’s choice of a hiding spot.

Last edited:
Shit I just realized I've been spelling Ayane's name wrong both times in the header of my posts, gotta fix that real quick lol

Imagine if I did made Akane Hikari a character and made her Ayane's twin sister. Could make her be a large part of the reason Ayane's family didn't really notice Ayane was there until she got expelled. That'd get confusing real quick though.

I mean they wouldn’t have to be related at all. Like maybe a character for a different roleplay you end up joining
Imagine if I did made Akane Hikari a character and made her Ayane's twin sister. Could make her be a large part of the reason Ayane's family didn't really notice Ayane was there until she got expelled. That'd get confusing real quick though.

Ah dang- I'm ngl I completely forgot! I went out to eat with family lol so my mind was distracted. I'm so far behind already, but I'm working on my post rn!

Ah dang- I'm ngl I completely forgot! I went out to eat with family lol so my mind was distracted. I'm so far behind already, but I'm working on my post rn!
It's all good lol, just a little reunion confrontation between Ayane and Kier going on in the quad

Finally got mine down. First light clan member has made his entrance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back