• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Misfits OOC

Characters
Here
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

me rn
That's a total mood lol. Trying to think of how to write Akane's debut post, probably gonna have it up within a few hours

Oh yay! Its here, lol. Glad to see it!

I'll get my post up in the next few hours

Got my starter out! (still wish I was better at starters) can’t wait to see where this goes!

So far, it's been an antisocial book fare. Love it, haha.
Funny to see we even got a variety of books too lol. Kier with tech stuff, Decible with psychology, and Akane with fiction (which I forgot to mention in my post, oops!)

Now how long until someone pulls out a laptop and opens a fanfic site

Funny to see we even got a variety of books too lol. Kier with tech stuff, Decible with psychology, and Akane with fiction (which I forgot to mention in my post, oops!)

Now how long until someone pulls out a laptop and opens a fanfic site
Chaos is gonna ensue if someone looks over that students shoulder I already see it

In the process of typing up a post. Gonna start up a little confrontation between Akane and Kier with this here.

On that note, zlexis zlexis how would you rate Kier's ability to dodge water gathering around his feet and then freezing solid? Don't worry, I'm not gonna throw any physical punches from Akane this soon, she's just doing that to attempt to get a better look at the person stalking her since from that distance she wouldn't be able to really recognize Kier apart from "that guy looks vaguely familiar."

In the process of typing up a post. Gonna start up a little confrontation between Akane and Kier with this here.

On that note, zlexis zlexis how would you rate Kier's ability to dodge water gathering around his feet and then freezing solid? Don't worry, I'm not gonna throw any physical punches from Akane this soon, she's just doing that to attempt to get a better look at the person stalking her since from that distance she wouldn't be able to really recognize Kier apart from "that guy looks vaguely familiar."
Anything that requires physical ability would be "poor".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back