• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Misfits of Astral High: A Magic Delinquent RP|| Interest Check

Magic
Ever since it’s first appearance in the human world, humans have researched and developed society around it to the point where it works alongside science. Because of the rise of magical humans, especially in children and teens alike, magic schools have been created to help students learn and develop their abilities. But alas, there are some schools that are less than ideal. Astral High is one of those schools. Populated with many delinquents and have frequent fights. Factions were created based on what element a student specializes in. (If you specialize in fire you would be in the fire clan) In a school where strength matters most, will you rise to the top?

Rules:
No Bigotry

No OOC Drama

Must at least have a paragraph each post

2-3 characters are allowed

Have fun:
FIRE CLAN - @Kuzuyu , @rakshasa , @Edric Blight , @xX_Spookz_Xx , @Fairfax [FULL]

WATER CLAN - @DarkKitsune , @The Grand Fool , @Lord Moldoma , @Lumiine , @Clockwork_Magic [FULL]

EARTH CLAN - @BFabulous , @Gundam Watcher 27 , @Arai , 2 slots

WIND CLAN - JuniperBoi JuniperBoi , @Vagabond Spectre , @aurivee_ , 2 slots

LIGHTNING CLAN - @Mirai-chan , @MichiNyeon , @SomebodyElse , @Reanimator Buns , @Jigajig [FULL]

LIGHT CLAN - @Gravedigger , @Cumulonimbus , @GrieveWriter , @Simplymelsh , Silent Child Silent Child [Full]

DARKNESS CLAN - @morgzilla , @zatahira , @Steviemac , @Peckinou , @ZLEXIS [FULL]

View attachment 1075898
Interested!! I’d like to do earth clan :) (I’m very psyche-of-my-characters heavy when making them, just fyi! Lmk if I should cut down on it)

Unfortunately I don't believe it is. We were a part of it until things just died... sorry man. If be down for a reboot tho, wanna put Damien to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back