• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm not too found of the powers being given in this context. I think it's good in a lot of contexts, but for this RP in particular the whole point is that this is basically a destiny type deal, these girls are born royalty and thus are born with the power. Being the descendants of royalty or at least having these powers since birth is what made them royalty, and I'd say it plays into what is supposed to be the main kind of conflict in these type of stories, the girls having to confront a responsability they just have just because they happened to be born this way, to deal with the fact they are the reincarnation of some rulers and it just happened to be them but they still gotta deal with those problems.

Edit: For the record, I do think the kingdom being the source of their power could be a cool idea, like the kingdom suffering too much could weaken them, but I don't like them having actually being "chosen".

If you guys don't like it just scrap that XD The thing is to kinda brainstorm and set this things up in the lore.

If you prefer to be

Its fine by me.

anyone wanna interact with one of my boos? ;o; dey lonelyyy

don't leave your bad influence senpais alone! XD

sry, Uma's currently busy trying to save her friendship... Plus they are quite a few grades apart :P
well, Kimi is currently wandering from the ground floor upwards so she's passing by a lot of different grades~
Akio is at the stairs to the roof tho, so he's out of it

Maybe i'll open another spot for a Mahou Shoujo and one Mahou Shonen but let's take a few days discussing stuff so we can set the world and everything nice and pretty before i propose this to someone.

oh boy~
well, hopefully all the girls will be able to transform since not all have transformed into their princess forms. poor Akio gon be forced to cooperate just to help XD
I mean, that's what the princes are for, to help keep the girls safe and train them until they can use their powers properly.

And if the girls don't transform, Uma will get to brag about having done that already! OOOOhohoho!

(not that she understand what it is or how to fight in it at all...)

Maybe i'll open another spot for a Mahou Shoujo and one Mahou Shonen but let's take a few days discussing stuff so we can set the world and everything nice and pretty before i propose this to someone.
another spot? What do you mean?

I'm going on a hiatus from roleplaying for a little while, I'm really sorry guys. I don't want to leave everyone hanging (though you guys seem to be getting on well enough without me), so I just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of it. I haven't been feeling well lately and it's really been affecting my ability to write. I'm very sorry again.

I'm going on a hiatus from roleplaying for a little while, I'm really sorry guys. I don't want to leave everyone hanging (though you guys seem to be getting on well enough without me), so I just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of it. I haven't been feeling well lately and it's really been affecting my ability to write. I'm very sorry again.

No problem dude. Hope you get better soon, whatever is going on.

Would you like to keep your sheet for maybe returning in the future? Or nah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back