• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I kinda stopped reading posts that don't have me tagged.. cuz my eyes would burn too much from just a single post from Idea Idea
So if you want me to specifically read anything, please tag me or I won't read it.

^^' yea..

I think Just Me. Just Me. is out man.
By the fact that it has been more than 2 weeks since its last reply. Judging by that and its lasts activities, i think that at this point we can assume at least all those persons listed above have quit. I think you shouldn't had to wait for that.

Besides that, just click on semi-coded if you want to read Ideas post and the first layout bothers you XD

I think Just Me. Just Me. quitted man.
By the fact that it has been more than 2 weeks since its last reply. Judging by that and its lasts activities, i think that at this point we can assume at least all those persons listed above have quit. I think you shouldn't had to wait for that.

Besides that, just click on semi-coded if you want to read Ideas post and the first layout bothers you XD
I doubt the GM quit, but people do have busy lives outside of rpn or just no motivation to post for a while. Defending cuz it happens to me because of depression a lot.

And it's not the coding, it's just a lot to read xD my brain processes posts not directed towards me as that stand-in music when you're put on hold during a call to a hospital (I'm sorry if that sounds mean, I just associate things heavily ;-; )
But if someone wants me to read, tag me and I will, even if it's a page long cx I'm lazy, I guess

Yeah, was about to say you could go on semi-coded. Though it's fine, I do have the "may also want to read" tag line for stuff like this. I like it when people read my posts, but I don't go with the assumption people will read my posts unless they are dealing with me, specially in this kind of comtext where I'm clearly far more detail-oriented than the majority of the roleplayers in this roleplay.

In short, no worries Whisper!

Either way, while I think it's not 100% sure the GM will no longer be available, I do think plenty of people just vanished on us. I do agree that not posting IC for a while is hardly an indicator in just two weeks but... Not even going OOC is another story.

Ammm okay... I told you guys work was busy this week, it was because two coworkers got sick and we had to take up the extra work so I wasn't active. I'm sorry if you guys think its rude of me but to me real life has priority =] I am free tomorrow so I will reply to the RPs I didn't once I wake up or at least some time tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Ammm okay... I told you guys work was busy this week, it was because two coworkers got sick and we had to take up the extra work so I wasn't active. I'm sorry if you guys think its rude of me but to me real life has priority =] I am free tomorrow so I will reply to the RPs I didn't once I wake up or at least some time tomorrow morning.
It's not rude of me. As DuckPrince DuckPrince pointed out, IRL comes first. Just saying it's always uncertain whether someone is actually in if they don't so much as say "hi" every once in a while if nothing else to show they know the RP is a thing.

Les all be patient XD even if I really wanna rp and stuff, and at some point got curious what would happen if there were a trans magical individual cuz curious

Well, I do have an RP going (1x1) in which my character was a guy who got stuck in a magical girl's body (body switch kind of thing). Probably not what'cha meant though.

nah, I mean an actual trans boy. Like, what would happen considering the body is born female but the character doesn't want to be a female, you know? the wonderful triggers of being legally female -sob- T^T

I see, I see. I'd say it's for the best that there isn't one. Not that there is anything wrong with trans characters but the people who play them tend to be a bit... overly sensitive. Like people are just trying to have fun but there's a ticking time bomb mixed in.

I see, I see. I'd say it's for the best that there isn't one. Not that there is anything wrong with trans characters but the people who play them tend to be a bit... overly sensitive. Like people are just trying to have fun but there's a ticking time bomb mixed in.
I play trans characters occasionally so I shall do my best not to take that personally. And of course we'd be sensitive, especially if an actual trans person plays a trans character, because we know how sucky it is.
Besides the fact that anyone can be a ticking time bomb, as you put it, it doesn't matter if they play a straight, gay or trans (or anything else) character so... just a little bit r00d >.<

Akio is a biological girl? o.o
no xD he's male
I'm trans but I play trans characters occasionally.
I'm curious what would happen with a trans person in a magical girl setting, would they transform into a boy or a girl outfit-wise, you know? The thought just passed me at some point

I play trans characters occasionally so I shall do my best not to take that personally. And of course we'd be sensitive, especially if an actual trans person plays a trans character, because we know how sucky it is.
Besides the fact that anyone can be a ticking time bomb, as you put it, it doesn't matter if they play a straight, gay or trans (or anything else) character so... just a little bit r00d >.<
It's a bit like very specific psychological disorders, 99% of the people who plays that kind of character also happens to have that disorder, or in this case, is trans. And while yes, anyone can be a ticking time bomb, people who play trans characters almost always are. This is the basic recipe:
>Person plays trans character and is sensitive about topics around that
>Person feels the need to highlight the fact the character is trans
>Person will then feel insulted whether you overlook the topic, purposefully or otherwise, or if you bring any discussion about it (because some characters may not have entirely favorable views on the subject or not treat the character in the way the player would want)

This is the problem with players who use these types of characters, even when they aren't self-inserts, and the difference between that and just the risk of any other player. Most people realize that if they are sensitive to a topic, they should avoid it or at least be understanding of the fact that people may not be in line with their own attitude about it.

I am not saying that this will happen every time, though in most cases it does. So if someone comes on with a trans character, I won't say "kick them out" at worst I may leave the roleplay, but if someone asks me whether they should or whether I think it's a good idea, then I have to respond no.

Ah, but I do have to say, that is just from my experience. It could be that I just haven't had an average experience with this matter.

It's a bit like very specific psychological disorders, 99% of the people who plays that kind of character also happens to have that disorder, or in this case, is trans. And while yes, anyone can be a ticking time bomb, people who play trans characters almost always are. This is the basic recipe:
>Person plays trans character and is sensitive about topics around that
>Person feels the need to highlight the fact the character is trans
>Person will then feel insulted whether you overlook the topic, purposefully or otherwise, or if you bring any discussion about it (because some characters may not have entirely favorable views on the subject or not treat the character in the way the player would want)

This is the problem with players who use these types of characters, even when they aren't self-inserts, and the difference between that and just the risk of any other player. Most people realize that if they are sensitive to a topic, they should avoid it or at least be understanding of the fact that people may not be in line with their own attitude about it.

I am not saying that this will happen every time, though in most cases it does. So if someone comes on with a trans character, I won't say "kick them out" at worst I may leave the roleplay, but if someone asks me whether they should or whether I think it's a good idea, then I have to respond no.
it's probably because of views like that that we do get butthurt. Because even if we're completely fine with someone ignoring it or whatever they want, even saying it's bs and not a thing, cuz we deal with stuff like that irl at one point or another, but we get treated unfairly or feel completely unwanted.

It's kinda like me saying I refuse to roleplay with people who roleplay straight characters for one pointless reason or another. You're literally clumping together everyone that roleplays trans people and being unfair about it.
But I guess that's cool too. To each their own. Although that makes me want to make a trans character on purpose or something. But I won't, cuz I don't really don't know why I care about opinions.
Sorry if I come off as rude, I speak my mind without much of a filter so I sound like a jerk most of the time (and I'm being very defensive obviously)

Ah, but I do have to say, that is just from my experience. It could be that I just haven't had an average experience with this matter.
you probably just have shitty experiences tho. Or I just haven't roleplayed with a lot of people that also rp trans chars

What i don't like is heavily hammering this body unacceptance over and over and over. That could be tiring.
Like, we're trying to save the world here. Your body acceptance comes second XD I don't think i could make a RP around that.

But if we all could have fun with the concept it would be totally fine by me.

I usually don't hold back on jokes btw.

It's kinda like me saying I refuse to roleplay with people who roleplay straight characters for one pointless reason or another. You're literally clumping together everyone that roleplays trans people and being unfair about it.
I'm not saying I refuse to roleplay with people who play transgender characters- I said WORST case scenario, I'll just leave if someone shows up with one. I normally just stick around. But I don't think it's a good idea, because from my experience it never turns out well. The only scenario where I can see it working is in an RP about transgender themes, and I wouldn't participate in such an RP (not because it's bad, because I'm just not interested). So I'm not sure what part of what I'm saying is unfair. It's not unfair to be wary of something that goes south every single time by your experience, while still aknowledging the possiblity that there are cases where it doesn't.

it's probably because of views like that that we do get butthurt. Because even if we're completely fine with someone ignoring it or whatever they want, even saying it's bs and not a thing, cuz we deal with stuff like that irl at one point or another, but we get treated unfairly or feel completely unwanted.
That's the thing though: If those views get you butthurt, you shouldn't do something that brings up the topic, in the same way a blind guy shouldn't stroll down a busy street without any kind of guide. It's precisely because of IRL stuff, IRL issues that are brought into a roleplay that causes people who play those types of characters to be more sensitive, while at the same time making it awkward for everyone else.

That is just part of roleplaying 101: Leave IRL drama out of it.

Again, by all means, if you want to make a trans character in an RP I am on, go for it. I don't think it is a good idea, but I won't go after you for it or anything. Just don't expect people to want to be discussing transgender issues or to not feel awkward or confused, dont' get butthurt when a character isn't accepting or anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back