• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
You know what this is for. If anyone has questions you can ask me here, if you want to suggest something or have an idea you can share it here, this is also for planning or just to chat.

I would just ask you not to fight with each other or insult other members.

Have fun!

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Personally she looks very magical girl-like I'd say ithinkcat ithinkcat

Should I put it younger? Its no priblem at all, maybe 12-16?
It's not so much a problem, and more I just love playing child characters. So if the general age would be around 14-16, then I think someone around the ages of 7-10 (for my own character of course) would be my aim. Again, if this is not something you're willing to allow I'll just work from the current standard, it's just that child characters ARE my favorite character type and I think they aren't out of place in a magical RP, personally.

Idea Idea

So someone kind of like Chibi Usa from sailor moon?

And thanks Just Me. Just Me. I'll press forward on the CS with that FC. A sporty, but not all too smart, easy to trick, fire elemental magical girl.

Sorry to bother, it's just you didn't answer my response.

It's not so much a problem, and more I just love playing child characters. So if the general age would be around 14-16, then I think someone around the ages of 7-10 (for my own character of course) would be my aim. Again, if this is not something you're willing to allow I'll just work from the current standard, it's just that child characters ARE my favorite character type and I think they aren't out of place in a magical RP, personally.

Would it be ok, or would it not with you?

Yeah, sorry. It's just that I don't want the characters to be too far apart age wise. If one is 7, one 14, 16 etc... There is not exactly a big chance they would spend much time in the same circles or hang out or whatever...

Unless she skipped a class or two like a young prodigy or genius type. Then she could be younger than 12.

Edited post Idea Idea

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry. It's just that I don't want the characters to be too far apart age wise. If one is 7, one 14, 16 etc... There is not exactly a big chance they would spend much time in the same circles or hang out or whatever...
Alright, alright, no worries. I understand the concern. As I said it saddens me, but I'll work within those constrains.

Unless she skipped a class or two like a young prodigy or genius type. Then she could be younger than 12.

Edited post Idea Idea
I mean I could try that, though I fear it would feel a bit like cheating to the others. My own innitial plan would be to use a personal connection or something similar to tie my character to the others (being a sibling, fan or anything like that to one of the others). Either way I'd rather not impose on others too much, so I'll think about the offer, and thank you very much for trying to help, but I say I will take it unless the others seem ok with it.

Well with such a tie (family or something) its a different story since it would indeed provide a good reason to interact with the others outside of being a Guardian... If someone is willing to be your characters sibling I am okay with this idea.

Hmmm.... Alright. We'll do it like this Just Me. Just Me. I'll be making a 9 year old character and see if anyone wants to play the part of sibling for her. If I succeed I'll go with the sibling version- if I fail, I'll take your prodigy/genius idea. How does that sound?

Hmmm.... Alright. We'll do it like this Just Me. Just Me. I'll be making a 9 year old character and see if anyone wants to play the part of sibling for her. If I succeed I'll go with the sibling version- if I fail, I'll take your prodigy/genius idea. How does that sound?
Sounds like a plan =]
Oh and not a prodigy in being a guardian but in another field =] so it won't be unfair.

Sounds like a plan =]
Oh and not a prodigy in being a guardian but in another field =] so it won't be unfair.
Of course, of course! I'm thinking probably something not even in her own merits, like just being super rich or some kind of child celebrity, which would play into the kind of "actually useful or not" type of character arc I have in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back