• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
basically, the concept was something along the lines of a tired deadpan snarker who just sorta gets dragged along into these sort of scenarios? i was initially thinking of having her be a very, VERY confused magical girl who is both angry and mildly terrified, but being a human who accidentally got tangled up in all this and has to cope sounds pretty fun as well

Oh and the CS for the humans is the same just without the magical elements (magic girl appearance, attack info etc...)
For the Guardian boys its pretty much the same as for the girls.

Idea Idea perhaps a cousin of sorts? I could see such working well.
Alrighty, let's do that then! If you'd like you can also have your character live with mine- though that is entirely optional. My character's parents are uber-rich as I previously said, so there is definitely room for more at any point.

basically, the concept was something along the lines of a tired deadpan snarker who just sorta gets dragged along into these sort of scenarios? i was initially thinking of having her be a very, VERY confused magical girl who is both angry and mildly terrified, but being a human who accidentally got tangled up in all this and has to cope sounds pretty fun as well
As for how the magic could work, we could have the spirit of a fallen character join with yours like a merging thing, or maybe your character was previously like a lower-standing person in the social order, like a servant or something or a royal knight, and thus the whole reincarnation deal wasn't given as much care and refinement as the princesses (maybe a prototype?)

Just spitballing.

PS: While I am making a relationship with Loki, always open for more! Anyone who wants a relationship with my character, feel free to say!

Just Me. Just Me. Regarding the naming of the magical girls are there any rules?

Edit: and regarding the powers, do they all necessarily need to be offensive in nature? I was thinking maybe my character would fall more into the support or utility style

Just Me. Just Me. Regarding the naming of the magical girls are there any rules?

Edit: and regarding the powers, do they all necessarily need to be offensive in nature? I was thinking maybe my character would fall more into the support or utility style
The powers can be offensive, defensive or supportive in nature so go for it. As for names I was thinking for the girls Princess should somewhere in it.

Or maybe the sixth kingdom sent their princess slightly later to earth so her transformation is longer dormant (or she would stay human if no one drops out making it a consequence of being sent through the portal alone?)

In the second stage, right?

That is it? No other rules? Just making double sure
Yeah just like that.

No other rules except no overpowering. No one can resurrect people, control others, instakill, be immortal etc... Otherwise they wouldn't need to work together to defeat the Negalites and it wouldnt be fun. Think like Sailor Moon. First they have one attack, then after a while they get a second transformation appearance and another attack is added and so on and on. Attack not meaning it has to be an actual attack it can be to support or defend etc... Like for example: Healing Wind attack -heals small to medium sized wounds/stops bleeding, etc...

Idea Idea Living with sounds ideal in that regard, it'd allow for more interaction and would work well plot wise I feel. I'm sure the circumstances for such could be further develop on my end. ((Like mc's parents are t h e g o n e for a reason))

Idea Idea Living with sounds ideal in that regard, it'd allow for more interaction and would work well plot wise I feel. I'm sure the circumstances for such could be further develop on my end. ((Like mc's parents are t h e g o n e for a reason))
Alright. At what age would they start to live together? My character is 9, probably the youngest by a long shot, so how young would she be by the time your character gets into her life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back