• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Im used to draw some character, and i was thinking about drawing something like this in some time :) But it might take some time...

There was a good question about the boys I think the answer might be something some of you might like to know as well.

The question was if the boys are reborn as well or if they arent.
Since they were sent to Earth to help the girls they would have kept their memories but their powers would only awaken when the girls would because the parents used a binding ritual so they would never stray too far from each other and easier find each other. Think like gently being drawn to the same school so they would be safer than being each on their own.

Likewise! Would you perhaps like to plan some character relationship between ours ? Loki777 Loki777

My current character concept is a very wealthy child who got to the status of minor local celebrity thanks to her parents pulling a whole bunch of strings

Idea Idea Oh yeah! that'd work really well with me ^^
Wonderful! It might also serve as one more potential connection for both of us with the rest of the group XD

So, what kind of relationship would it be? Siblings? Cousins? Acquaintances in some sort of hobby? Showbizz aquaintances? Mentor-student type of relation?

uhm, hello there! id like to make a magical girl character if this is still open, and if thats the case, could someone review my character concept for me? i kinda like what idea's got going on there, with the characters being connected to other characters with a personal connection and whatnot, and asking questions would probably be pretty helpful when it comes to fleshing her out ^^

uhm, hello there! id like to make a magical girl character if this is still open, and if thats the case, could someone review my character concept for me? i kinda like what idea's got going on there, with the characters being connected to other characters with a personal connection and whatnot, and asking questions would probably be pretty helpful when it comes to fleshing her out ^^
Sadly only two human spots are still open.

But in case of a drop out I can contact you first if you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back