• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Goddess Girls from Outer Space OOC [CLOSED]

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Six teens and their allies must seal away Kronos, the evil warlord terrorizing the planet Gaia, while also dealing with personal problems.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Alola. This is the OOC. Usually I try to give my OOC a clever name but I just couldn't think of one. Anyways, you know the drill.

On the CS, what's a high concept, just a general overview of what kind of person the character is?

Nice, I've started work on a CS and I'll have it done this weekend probably

Just wanted to inform that I've submitted my character sheet to the relevant thread, I hope it's suitable.

My bad, I've come off a streak of threads dying before people had even made characters

I have been a bit busy this week so really sorry for the silence. I’ll try to see if I can get something out soon but I have been hitting inspo blocks lately so there’s also a chance I may have to drop out since I don’t want to keep you guys waiting. Really really sorry guys

I have been a bit busy this week so really sorry for the silence. I’ll try to see if I can get something out soon but I have been hitting inspo blocks lately so there’s also a chance I may have to drop out since I don’t want to keep you guys waiting. Really really sorry guys
I'd very much prefer if you didn't drop out, considering you're going to be playing one of the main goddesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back