• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Goddess Girls from Outer Space IC [CLOSED]

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Six teenagers become imbued with the power of Goddesses and now fight monsters.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Stratosphere
    Date: September 26th, 2021 (Earth Time)
    Music Box: The Chase

Stratosphere breathed heavily as he galloped through the Luminous Forest. Behind him, his pursuer bellowed. He had to get to the Goddess Crystal before whatever was chasing him caught up to him. Normally, that would be easy. He'd just fly over the trees and land at the Citadel no problem. But that wasn't an option this time. He had entered the Forest in an attempt to loose his pursuer in the trees but unfortunately, that hadn't worked. The thing was so large it simply smashed through the trees. Thus, Stratosphere was at a severe disadvantage as the trees were too dense to fly through.

Finally, the trees began to clear and he entered the clearing. Standing at the center of the clearing was the Citadel, a circular marble structure supported by columns inscribed with magical protection spells, and inside that was the Goddess Crystal. Stratosphere galloped inside just as the large shadowy figure entered the clearing. It bellowed, causing Stratosphere to speed up. Thankfully, due to the protection spells on the structure, the creature would likely not be able to enter the Citadel. That didn't mean that Stratosphere had any time to waste.

As quick as he could he grabbed the Goddess Crystal, latching onto it with his hooves. He flapped his wings once and they expanded to twice their size, perfect for carrying large objects and space flight. He flapped these now enlarged wings once more and took off through the hole in the Citadel's ceiling. Below him, the shadowy creature bellowed again.

Once he exited the planet's atmosphere, Stratosphere breathed a sigh of relief (how he did this when there's no oxygen in space is unknown). He was free. Now all he needed to do was make it to the Parthenon. Sadly (or perhaps happily), he never would. As once he entered the asteroid field the Parthenon was in, a stray asteroid hit him and sent him spinning out of control.

BackSet BackSet , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , animegirl20 animegirl20 , Nellancholy Nellancholy , Beckspace Beckspace , Owlbear Owlbear

Last edited:
53Px_MhRMvzAMzt5b4wT0w6FjF10uDDIRTBF2lVaUp8.pngLocation: Tsubasa's House
Outfit: Shown in pic
Interactions: BackSet BackSet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nellancholy Nellancholy Beckspace Beckspace Owlbear Owlbear

Honoka was glad to be gathering with her friends today. She didn't really have any plans plus her parents were off in Europe somewhere so the house was pretty empty. So she was glad when Tsubasa invited everyone over to hang out. Currently Honoka was sitting on the couch and she was on her laptop trying to buy concert tickets to see her favorite boy band. Fan club members got to buy tickets early so she was currently waiting. "Just five more mins and those tickets will be mine." She said to herself then suddenly she yelled out. "Guys! I mean it don't distract me!" She gave them all a serious look then her eyes stared at the laptop with determination. Though honestly she was nervous as heck, she knew these tickets could be gone within seconds.

Elizabeth Tulli

"Ok. Now you have to be completely honest with me, or else I will never improve the recipe," said Liz as she placed two silver cookie tins on the closest table in Tsubasa's house. Both tins looked exactly the same, and so did the cookies inside of them. Liz did this on purpose, as she didn't want appearance of the cookie to sway her friends towards one or the other. She pulled a washable black marker out of her cardigan pocket and marked each of the sides of the tins "A" and "B" respectfully.

"Which do you guys prefer?" She asked as she opened the tins and took a step back, scrutinizing her work. "You too, Adrian. I want everyone's opinion on this. And Hono... well you can wait until after you get those tickets."

The cookies were Brown Sugar- Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies. What her friends didn't know was that there was a huge difference between A and B. A had a pinch of cinnamon, while B had a dash of cinnamon.

Liz was very happy to have been invited to Tsubasa's house so that she may get all her friends comments on her newest recipe. She and her mom had never made this one in her recipe book together, and with mom's horrible handwriting, pinch and dash actually look quite similar. Baking is a science, and so such a small difference can actually make a big difference on the taste as a whole.

BackSet BackSet , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , animegirl20 animegirl20 , Nellancholy Nellancholy , Beckspace Beckspace , Owlbear Owlbear

Tsubasa Yatogami
e86e490d34602df54f68755de70500e5.jpg

The day began when Tsubasa's parents were going out of town for the weekend.
He was told two very important rules for while they are away. Rule 1: Keep the house clean and organized. Rule 2: Dont invite any friends over.
'Like that's gonna stop me.' She thought. As soon as his parents left, she picked up her phone and invited her group of friends over for whatever they wanted to do. Adrian brought his switch, Honoka brought a computer to order tickets on, and Liz brought two jars of cookies.

"You really want the truth?" Tsubasa asked, looking at the two jars, diverting his attention from his own nintendo switch, while he was playing a match of Smash Bros with Adrian on Local multiplayer.
"They both taste the same."
As soon as she heard the explosion, Tsubasa screamed.
"Damnit Adrian! How are you beating me with a walking Gumball for a mascott?!"

Of course, Tsubasa got Adrian back for that when he got his final smash online.
"Alright, it's Hero time!"
One B button press later, Kirby got KO'd by Tsubasa's main, Hero from Dragon Quest.​

Adrian Thane
Date: September 26th, 2021
Music Box: Battle for the Glory - DRAGON QUEST IV

"In a minute." Adrian said, taking advantage of Tsubasa's distraction to knock her off Yggdrasil's Altar with Kirby's hammer. Truly an embarrassing way to be KO'd.

At his friend's outburst, Adrian couldn't help but let out the barest hint of an amused smile. Adrian would pay for that a minute later when Tsubasa got the Smash Ball and activated Hero's Final Smash, allowing him to win the match. Honestly, it was slightly less embarrassing than being KO'd by Hero's down special but only slightly.

Music Box: Victory! Hero

Adrian muttered a few less than pleasant words. This, he decided, was the price for showing positive emotion.

Having lost the match and not quite ready to begin another one, he grabbed two of Liz's cookies, one from each jar, and sampled them. After a long while of possibly fake thinking, Adrian came to a conclusion.

"Yeah, I'm with Tsubasa, these both taste pretty much the same."

Last edited:
Emilia stretched out on one of the couches, watching Tsubasa and Adrian go at it. An evening where she wasn't the center or attention or working on some assignment or another (or ordering others to) was quite welcome. She took a sip from her thermos of green tea, giving Honoka a pat on her shoulder. "Ease up, Honoka. There's no need to rush to snap up something the plebians are fighting over. I could probably help you out if you miss those tickets."

As Elizabeth brought the cookies over, she raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't happened to have put any dairy in those, right?" It was more of a perfunctory question than anything else. They'd known each other just long enough for them to be aware of Emilia's dietary needs. Slowly, she picked up one of the cookies from A, chewing it carefully, her eyes looking up as if lost in thought. Taking another sip of tea to clear her palate, she wasted no time in picking one up from B to try as well.

"Hm...B's a bit more brittle." She tapped her finger on her chin. "You added a bit more sugar into those, didn't you Elizabeth? Need to watch out for that..."

Beckspace Beckspace animegirl20 animegirl20

Elizabeth Tulli
Music Box:
The Right Cookie
Liz frowned at both Tsubasa and Adrian's opinions. That couldn't be right. They have to taste different. After all, baking is like chemistry, add too much or too little and you'll get a whole new element. She turned to Honoka but she was still attached to her computer, so then she turned her attention to Emilia. Liz smiled at Emilia's concern about the addition of dairy products. Of course Liz didn't put any dairy products in cookies she would be offering to Emilia. She would never hurt her friend in such a way. She wouldn't hurt anyone if she could help it.

Liz gasped at Emilia's response. "You were close! It's a dash of cinnamon instead of a pinch. The cinnamon must be making the cookie more brittle."

She took out her marker again and put a tally on the "A" tin.

"Thanks Emilia! I was so focused on the taste I didn't think of the texture." Liz took one of each cookie and took a bite herself. Now that Emilia mentioned it, she did feel the slight difference in texture. But was it enough to declare A the winner? Liz looked over at Honoka again.

Carefully she crouched down next to Hono, who was staring so intently at her computer. Liz placed a gentle hand on Hono's shoulder. "Could I possibly help, Hono?" she whispered, trying not to startle her.

Nellancholy Nellancholy , animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Interactions: Beckspace Beckspace Nellancholy Nellancholy BackSet BackSet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Owlbear Owlbear
As Honoka felt a hand on her shoulder she glanced at Emilia.

"Ease up, Honoka. There's no need to rush to snap up something the plebians are fighting over. I could probably help you out if you miss those tickets."

Honoka looked back at the lap top. "Well I could of probably got them another way but no my parents don't even know who they are!...Though I don't think they were really listening to me anyway so." Honoka sighed. "Well anyway as stressful as this is....I have to admit its kind of fun."

"Could I possibly help, Hono?"

Honoka was about to respond to Liz when and suddenly her hands started moving quickly over her lap top. She was completely focused in. The tickets just went on sale and already seats were disappearing. She worked quickly. Then after a few mins she stood up and sat the lap top down on the table in front of her. Honoka's face was unreadable but her hands were bulled into fists then suddenly she yelled out. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! I GOT THEM!! I GOT THEM!! I GOT THEM!! I GOT THEM!!" Jumping up and down excitedly. "Haha yes! I can finally see them in person!! Especially" Honoka sighed happily. "Richy......" He was the lead singer of the band. "Ahhhhhh!" She gave out another fan girl scream. Suddenly she stopped screaming as she remembered something. "Oh...uh by the way guys...I got like...enough tickets for all of us." Honoka blushed slightly. "But you don't have to go! I can always give the tickets away......But if any of you would like to I did get tickets." I also got back stage passes!" She said happily. She then reached out and took two cookies and gave them a try. She closed her eyes tasting them. "Their both good! But I agree Emilia B is more brittle." She then grabbed four more cookies and sat down eating them. She was quite pleased with herself for getting those tickets.

Anne Johnston
Interacting with: animegirl20 animegirl20

Anne had mostly stayed quiet during her visit at Tsubara's home, preferring to just watch her group of friends have fun rather than join them. Visiting other people's houses always made her feel a bit uncomfortable, since she couldn't help but compare them to her family's own humble abode.

It was only when she heard Honaka's cheer that she snapped out of her self-pity. She gave the girl a little congratulatory applause.

"Oh...uh by the way guys...I got like...enough tickets for all of us."

"That's cool, but I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with that band. " Anne replied. She thought for a second before quickly adding "On second thought though, I'd love to go to the concert with you. Who knows, it might broaden my music taste a tad. "

Adrian Thane
Music Box: N/A

When Honoka shouted, Adrian nearly jumped out of his skin. However, since that's impossible, he settled for simply falling off the couch, for a certain definition of the word settled. He landed with a thump.

"Ow." He groaned, slowly sitting up.

He shook his head to clear it and quickly checked his Switch, which he had clutched tightly the whole time, for damage. It appeared to be fine aside from a small bit of drift that was pretty easily fixable. He let out a sigh of relief. A sigh that was, unfortunately, rather premature.

Without warning, there was a loud booming sound from outside. This caused Adrian to fall over yet again but at least this time there was less distance for him to fall. He groaned yet again.

Meanwhile, in the back yard, unbeknownst to everyone, the source of the boom was lying in a crater. Specifically, a large, multicolored crystal with an ethereal Pegasus draped over it, unconscious.

BackSet BackSet , Beckspace Beckspace , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , animegirl20 animegirl20 , Owlbear Owlbear , Nellancholy Nellancholy

Last edited:
"Phew..." Emilia just exhaled at Hono's hype at having landed her tickets. That level of exuberance was always admirable, though she kind of hoped she'd grow out of it sooner rather than later. It looked kind of...unbecoming. And with regards to the fact that she had apparently gotten tickets for all of them..."Really, you shouldn't have." As much as she wanted to deliver that sentence with a certain bite, she didn't want to hurt her feelings either. "But I think I'm up for that." She'd have to pick out an outfit, block out her schedule in advance...she'd manage. She reached over to pat Hono on her shoulder when-

BOOM!

The sound seemed to shake the house like a tremor from an earthquake. Based on forecasts from the company's projects, nothing like that was going to happen anytime soon, but that didn't change the fact that it happened. A gas explosion? A-a meteor strike?

Emilia leapt to her feet, but hesitated for a split second, waiting for someone else to take point.

e86e490d34602df54f68755de70500e5.jpg
Emilia somehow could tell the difference. One was more brittle than the other. "Uh... excuse me? They both taste the same." She replied, closing his eyes as sweat dropped. Meanwhile, Honoka finally got the tickets. Anne was really quiet untill just now. Tsubasa almost forgot she had invited her if it wasn't for her speaking up just now.
"What are you, a ninja?! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

BOOM!
The ground shook, causing Tsubasa to fall over and on top of Adrian, their noses touching. A few seconds after, and a moment of forgetting how to speak, He got up off of her smash rival and went to check where the explosion came from. "I'm gonna check it out, wait here!"
She ran to the backdoor and opened it. A huge crater was there in the backyard.
"Oh god.... my parents are gonna kill me."

She saw a faint glow from the crater. Thinking it might be something dangerous, he grabbed the closest weapon she could find.... a wooden spoon with some batter left over from the cookies Liz made. He went out and slowly approached the crater. Seconds passed as she moved slowly, spoon raised and ready to bash in whatever could be there....
She gasped and dropped the spoon.

It was beautiful. No, beauty didnt even work for the creature he was staring at. Below it, a crystal that radiated light.
She called to the others.
"Guys, come quick! There's a pegasus out here!"​

Elizabeth Tulli
A lot had happened in a matter of seconds. Liz had fallen to her bum and watched her soul leave her body at the sudden screech from Hono. She was still waiting for her soul to come back before a Boom quaked the earth she was sitting on. Tsubasa was the first to respond, jumping up and racing outside to see what was happening. Liz took a second to catch her breath before shakily pulling herself up with assistance from the couch.

"Tsubasa please be careful!" she called out. Tsubasa most likely didn't hear here, as they were already outside.
"Everyone, stay low to the ground. If the earth quakes again-" but Liz was cut off by Tsubasa calling outside that they had found... a pegasus?

Forgetting all caution now, Liz dropped her cookie tins on the table and raced outside to find Tsubasa. They were over by the crater, looking at something she couldn't really see from too far away.

"Tsubasa come back! You don't know where it came from, it could be dangerous!" She called out.

Adrian Thane
Music Box: Guardian of the Goddesses ~ Stratosphere's Theme

Adrian yelped in surprise when Tsubasa fell on top of him. And then that surprise turned to panic as he attempted to force her off of him. Yeah, he wasn't fond of being touched and this was much worse.

"Off off off off off!" He shouted, scrambling backwards and whacking his head on the couch. He groaned. "Why."

He sat there for a moment, not moving until Tsubasa, who ran outside to investigate the source of the boom, called out that he had found a pegasus. This caused Adrian to shake his head and wonder if he'd heard them right. Because pegasi absolutely, one hundred percent did not exist.

And yet, when he, against his better judgement, got up and ran outside to take a look he saw it too: a blue, ethereal pegasus draped over a large, multicolored crystal. He couldn't believe his eyes. This was completely impossible. And yet, the thing was undeniably right there.

"I must be dreaming." He said, preparing to pinch himself before remembering how much his head still hurt from whacking the couch and lowering his hand. "On second thought, probably not."

Tags: BackSet BackSet Beckspace Beckspace Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Owlbear Owlbear
Suddenly there was a loud boom that came from outside that made the ground shake though Honoka seemed more upset that her cookies fell all over the floor then the fact some of her friends topple over. Honoka watched as Tsubasa went to go see just what the heck was going on though she did not expect him to yell out this.

"Guys, come quick! There's a Pegasus out here!"

"A Pegasus? No way." Honoka quickly got up to see for herself and to her surprise he was right there was indeed a Pegasus. Honoka's eyes widen. "Whoa.......Am..I dreaming? There's like actual Pegasus!" Honoka said excitedly. "This has to be the coolest thing ever......You think it's ok?" Honoka took a step closer. "Whoa...."

The impact wasn't something anyone could ignore, and while everyone scrambled out the door out of concern, or at least curiosity, it was of course Tsubasa who was the first in line. That gave Emilia a moment to reconsider tracking dirt onto her shoes (or gods forbid, her pants), but it's not like she wanted to stay in while whatever was going on outside continued.

Tsubasa made it outside and gave a shout, but-

"Pegasus? Tsubasa, what are you-" Emilia stuttered. "-let me have a look, ah!"

The sight before them was unmistakably just as they described: a horse, certainly a fine one, but presently in the kind of state that one would expect to result from being hurled from who knows where down to earth. The fact remained that being a horse was the least important detail of it: the majestic wings and the crystal it cradled were far more urgent. So it wasn't just a horse that fell out of the sky somehow...

Despite the strangeness and Liz's anxiety, Emilia felt no danger from it. Instead, what it spoke to her was...sadness. Fear. A sense of urgency like it was on a mission that it couldn't afford to fail.

Not dissuading Honoka, Emilia nevertheless nudged her slightly on her shoulder, taking the initiative to approach. Stepping onto the edge of the crater, Emilia knelt, some strange instinct or memory driving her to rest her hand tenderly on the horse's head. "It's...it's okay. You're safe now." Though she couldn't really guarantee that. "We can help."

BackSet BackSet

Adrian Thane

The moment Emilia placed her hand on the pegasus, different colored lights blasted out from it, each hitting one of the teenagers. A white beam engulfed Honoka, a red beam engulfed Elizabeth, a green beam hit Emilia, Tsubasa was blasted by a blue beam, Anne was engulfed in a silver beam, and Adrian was blasted by a pink beam. Everything went white and the teens were knocked out.

Adrian Thane
Aphrodite

When Adrian came too his head hurt. Like, a lot. He wasn't sure why as he was pretty sure he hadn't hit the couch that hard. Slowly, he lifted himself off the ground trying to remember exactly what had happened. There was something with a horse with wings and a crystal. And then there was a bright light.

He rubbed his head and was hit with the first bombshell: his hair was no longer messy. It was smooth and clean which he was pretty sure was impossible. He reached behind him and placed his hand on his back to discover that not only was his hair not messy it felt like it was longer too.

"What the heck?" He asked, more to himself than his friends. Then he did a double take. "Wait, is that my voice?" It couldn't be. While his voice wasn't the deepest in the world it definitely wasn't this high. He was getting more confused by the minute.

Owlbear Owlbear , BackSet BackSet , Beckspace Beckspace , Nellancholy Nellancholy , animegirl20 animegirl20 , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Urgh..." The first thing Emilia noticed when she regained consciousness was the smell of damp, dewy grass all around her. The next was the fact that she was among said grass, on her back and her gaze set towards the night sky. "Ridiculous. That's this shirt ruined..." She wasn't in any pain, but she did feel strangely stiff. Rolling over and pushing off the ground to get up, she noticed the gloves, and...the dress? Relief and confusing came across her in equal measure as she staggered to her feet, giving herself a once-over. The outfit she was in, a broad green gown, was quite pristine. But it definitely wasn't hers, being the kind of attire someone with more ego than sense might wear to a function.

"Wait a minute...that horse! Did it...do something to us...?" The absurdity of that query eluded her for the moment. This night was already shaping up to be a very strange one. The next thing that occurred to Emilia was the...humming around her. Like the droning of a swarm of insects except it was coming from beneath her feet...

"Ah...?" She stood rapt for a few moments, oblivious even to Adrian's surprised response and transformation, as the green surrounding them seemed to speak to her...

Elizabeth Tulli
Hestia

When Elizabeth woke up, she was on the ground of Tsubasa's back yard. She noted her glasses had fallen off when she blacked out, but oddly enough she seemed to see fine without it.

"Is everyone ok? There must have been an earthquake or-" she slowly stopped speaking, trying to understand what she was hearing. Her voice sounded...different. Deeper, more mature. Finally, she lifted her head up and looked around. Like her voice, her friends were different, in fact they weren't her friends at all. There in the backyard were all different girls, standing where her friends once stood. She looked over at the horse thing. One of the new girls suggested the horse might have done something.

"Maybe we should go inside. My vision has gone a bit strange, I think I'm seeing things. How about we all go inside, bring the horse with us, and we'll figure this out calmly." Liz suggested as she discovered her arm which now was draped in bright red cloth, her hand being a few shades darker than her normal skin tone. She must have hit her head pretty hard just now, because none of this made any sense, but she wasn't going to freak out in front of her friends, they may get worried and that's the last thing she wants.

Tsubasa saw Emilia reach out towards the pegasus.
"Hold up! Wait a minute! You don't know if it's gonna-"
The pegasus didn't go berserk like a wild animal. Instead, multiple beams of light shot out. One beam found its way to Tsubasa himself. She was wide eyed and thought that he might get a hole blasted through her. It hit alright, HARD. Tsubasa fell back, eyes wide as his vision blacked out.....

Tsubasa regained his conciousness and sat up. She rubbed his eyes and looked around. The pegasus was gone... and who were all these strangers in the back of her yard?
Tsubasa got up and unconsiously summoned a sword, as he was at her house's doorway and started to sound as threatning as he could.

e1e7c07bd9f8931a1b6d4ce1057e7550.jpg

"Who the hell are you people?! Where are my friends?!"
Immediately he realized what was in her hands and dropped it.
"What the hell?! Did... I just make a sword appear from nothing?!"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back