• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Magical Goddess Girls from Outer Space (A Magical Girl Roleplay) [CLOSED]

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Six teenagers become imbued with the power of Goddesses and now fight monsters.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Long ago on a planet known as Gaia, there was a war. A war between Kronos, a powerful, tyrannical warlord who desired complete control over the planet, and the six goddesses, Hestia, Hecate, Artemis, Aphrodite, Athena, and Demeter, who were protectors of the people of Gaia and wished to keep them safe from Kronos' brutal reign. In the end the only way the goddesses were able to stop Kronos was by sacrificing their own lives to seal him away in Tartarus, one of Gaia's two moons (the other bring Ouranos). Before they sacrificed themselves, however, the goddesses put some of their powers into a crystal that would choose the next set of goddesses in times of need.

Centuries later, Kronos returned. He had broken out of his prison and was more powerful than ever. His first order of business was to send one of his minions, the Minotaur, to the citadel where the Goddess Crystal was kept and destroy it. Before the Minotaur could reach the citadel, however, the Crystal's guardian, an ethereal Pegasus named Stratosphere, grabbed the crystal and blasted off into space, hoping to get the Crystal to the Parthenon, a space station far away from Gaia where he could hide the Crystal.

Unfortunately, on his way to the Parthenon, Stratosphere ran into an asteroid, injuring his wings and sending him wildly off course. This caused him to crash land on earth in the backyard of a house where a group of six friends just happened to be hanging out. And thus, our story begins.

***​

GM Note: Greetings friends. Tis I, BackSet and what you just read us the interest check for a brand new reboot of Magical Goddess Girls from Outer Space. You may recall I tried to reboot this bit that long ago but that never got off the ground. Well I'm trying again! And this time, I'm returning to to the roots! There are only 6 roles, no more no less. Maybe in the future there will be more roles at which point I will reopen the Interest Check but for now, just the 6 (okay, technically 5 considering I already claimed Aphrodite but that's besides the point).

And yes, this really is called Magical Goddess Girls from Outer Space. That's not a placeholder. It's meant to be funny.

Alright, rules:
  • At least a paragraph. And no, a line and a sentence of dialogue don't count as a paragraph.
  • No taking over other people's characters.
  • No godmodding, powerplaying, or other such stupidity.
  • Don't use out of character knowledge in character.
  • Please use proper grammar and spelling. Please.
  • Make sure your post is readable. Especially if you're using BB Code.
  • On a similar note, make sure your CS is readable if you use BB Code. You are not getting accepted if I can't read your CS.
  • No real life photos for faceclaims please and thank you.
  • Don't be an ass. Just because your character's a cynical meanie (and I'd appreciate if we cut down on those too. Way too many of them if you ask me) doesn't mean you have to be.
  • Have fun and stay awesome!
Aphrodite

Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love and Beauty. The original Aphrodite was kind of a bit vain. Her transformation phrase is "Goddess of Love! Aphrodite!"

(Claimed by BackSet BackSet )
Artemis

Artemis is the Goddess of The Moon, The Hunt, Virginity, and some other stuff. The original Artemis was surprisingly brash and eager to battle, hunt, or whatever else might come her way. Her transformation phrase is "Goddess of the Hunt! Artemis!"

(Claimed by Owlbear Owlbear
Athena

Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare. The original Athena was calm and calculating, always thinking very hard about her decisions. Her transformation phrase is "Goddess of Wisdom! Athena!"

(Claimed by Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )
Demeter

Demeter is the Goddess of Grain, Plants, the Harvest, and, for the purpose of this RP, Nature. The original Demeter was very antisocial and preferred plants to people. Her transformation phrase is "Goddess of Nature! Demeter!"

(Claimed by Nellancholy Nellancholy )
Hecate

Hecate is the Goddess of Magic (in the original mythology she was a titan but whatever). The original Hecate was prone to mood swings, sometimes going from quiet and reserved to outspoken and brash and back again in a matter of minutes. Her transformation phrase is "Goddess of Magic! Hecate!"

(Claimed by animegirl20 animegirl20
Hestia

Hestia is the Goddess of the Hearth and, for the purposes of this roleplay, Fire. The original Hestia was very kind, serving as a sort of mother figure for the other goddesses. Her transformation phrase is "Goddess of the Hearth! Hestia!"

(Claimed by Beckspace Beckspace )

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I shall be falling back on Adrian. Again. Call me uncreative but, just like this Roleplay, I will get some use out of him dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back