• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Magical Girls VS Soviet Russia!

OR!...
cough HAIL HYDRA! cough.....

But valid point. Can I still have la epic clawz? xD.
No, soldiers will be confined to what was historically utilized during WW2. You are probably going to be at a loss for equipment due to the current situation (And probably freezing to death too if you are a German soldier).

We'll leave it up to later decision then.

We still have 2 more roles for a civilian, soldier, or something different if you can think up something creative.

Yeah, I think Discord would be better for OOC, basing it off of our quick snappy responses. :)

So, how would a German Fremde Heere Ost (FHO), (Foreign Armies East) intelligence spy-turned-soldier, supporting Gehlen, sound like? He's tired of the war, and he's starting to question whether or not its worth it to keep on fighting; however, he keeps on fighting, because for reasons he can't quite understand himself- maybe its just survival instincts. (Still deciding on that part...)

There's the link to the branch.

Ironically, I just found out this recent song by Red:

I think it might be more relevant to WWI, but its close enough, right?

SadistPoet SadistPoet
Regarding the Mahou Shoujos and the Anti-Frill [whenever the CS comes up]...

I. Character Sheets
IA. What are some examples of magical powers that we are able to conjure up for our characters?
IB. Are there lores regarding that aspect that we need to keep in mind? Or is it free-roam for most and will be regulated by your reviews?

II. Origins
IIA. I dunno if this is somewhere down the line in-RP [spoiler material, etc.] or not, but pertaining to the Magical Girls and their abilities, how did they obtain their powers? Were these "magical abilities" being some sort of innate awakening or a product of the Soviet's tampering with the occult / scientific augmentations?
IIB. If its the case with the latter scenario, would it be safe to assume that the concept of deploying magical girls existed during the WWII timeline that we will be RPing in?

III. Auxiliary Info
IIIA. This is kind of a lore-building side of me asking, but I assume that the Soviets aren't the only ones with Mahou Shoujos? [both in the 2099 and 1943 timelines?]
IIIB. Also, pertaining to the Anti-Frill and Magical Girls teams that went back in time, will they be equipped with futuristic gears initially?
IIIC. Did Putin survived the 2099 timeline? [just wondering]

SadistPoet SadistPoet
Regarding the Mahou Shoujos and the Anti-Frill [whenever the CS comes up]...

I. Character Sheets
IA. What are some examples of magical powers that we are able to conjure up for our characters?
IB. Are there lores regarding that aspect that we need to keep in mind? Or is it free-roam for most and will be regulated by your reviews?

II. Origins
IIA. I dunno if this is somewhere down the line in-RP [spoiler material, etc.] or not, but pertaining to the Magical Girls and their abilities, how did they obtain their powers? Were these "magical abilities" being some sort of innate awakening or a product of the Soviet's tampering with the occult / scientific augmentations?
IIB. If its the case with the latter scenario, would it be safe to assume that the concept of deploying magical girls existed during the WWII timeline that we will be RPing in?

III. Auxiliary Info
IIIA. This is kind of a lore-building side of me asking, but I assume that the Soviets aren't the only ones with Mahou Shoujos? [both in the 2099 and 1943 timelines?]
IIIB. Also, pertaining to the Anti-Frill and Magical Girls teams that went back in time, will they be equipped with futuristic gears initially?
IIIC. Did Putin survived the 2099 timeline? [just wondering]
Thank you for all the questions. I was just about to write the lore page up, but I will answer these first for your benefit (And mine too).

I. Character Sheets

IA. My idea is that the two separate teams (despite both being Magical Girls) will demonstrate their powers differently. The Magical Girls will have more ludicrous powers (Rainbow beams, controlling an anime-type mech, candy pillar generation, or summoning fairy helpers). The Anti-Frill Squad will focus more on augmenting real world equipment for dangerous effect or enhancing their physicality (Making guns super charged, homing bullets, force-field generation, or enhancing strength & speed).

IB. In my other running RP (Pretty Pretty Slaughter) I delved into lots of Magical Girl pseudo-science. I do not really want to repeat that because I want these RPs to be distinct from one another. The only lore that will need to be followed really is the aesthetic distinction from the Magical Girls and Anti-Frill Squad. I will have some reasoning for the distinction in the lore, but powers will be generally up to the players so long as they fit that guideline.

II. Origins

IIA. The Magical Girls came in 4 distinct waves (NOTE: Magical Girls stop aging once they become one). Your Magical Girls are wave 4 which occurred in 2090 and were created by a resistance group. The method is a well guarded secret that has been kept a secret for some time. Of-course the process has been found out by various groups, but they generally keep it to themselves once they find out. The girls just know that they are put into some sort of chamber after they are tested for compatibility, and not all survive the "melding" process.

IIB. Yes, Magical Girls play a key part in the world history being altered.

III. Auxiliary Info

IIIA. All I will say about this is that (historically speaking) the Soviets are notorious for reverse engineering technologies.

IIIB. Yes, but despite it being 2099 it will not be too advanced due to limiting factors. The world in 2099 will be a very different place from ours. A big example will be that the internet never was invented as we know it, and things are kept over local area networks. I will go deep into these differences when I write the lore.

IIIC. I generally keep real historical figures out of these RPs despite them drawing heavily from history (especially ones relevant now-days). To answer your question - more than likely no. This is assuming Soviet Russia never collapsed.

Thank you for all the questions. I was just about to write the lore page up, but I will answer these first for your benefit (And mine too).

I. Character Sheets

IA. My idea is that the two separate teams (despite both being Magical Girls) will demonstrate their powers differently. The Magical Girls will have more ludicrous powers (Rainbow beams, controlling an anime-type mech, candy pillar generation, or summoning fairy helpers). The Anti-Frill Squad will focus more on augmenting real world equipment for dangerous effect or enhancing their physicality (Making guns super charged, homing bullets, force-field generation, or enhancing strength & speed).

IB. In my other running RP (Pretty Pretty Slaughter) I delved into lots of Magical Girl pseudo-science. I do not really want to repeat that because I want these RPs to be distinct from one another. The only lore that will need to be followed really is the aesthetic distinction from the Magical Girls and Anti-Frill Squad. I will have some reasoning for the distinction in the lore, but powers will be generally up to the players so long as they fit that guideline.

II. Origins

IIA. The Magical Girls came in 4 distinct waves (NOTE: Magical Girls stop aging once they become one). Your Magical Girls are wave 4 which occurred in 2090 and were created by a resistance group. The method is a well guarded secret that has been kept a secret for some time. Of-course the process has been found out by various groups, but they generally keep it to themselves once they find out. The girls just know that they are put into some sort of chamber after they are tested for compatibility, and not all survive the "melding" process.

IIB. Yes, Magical Girls play a key part in the world history being altered.

III. Auxiliary Info

IIIA. All I will say about this is that (historically speaking) the Soviets are notorious for reverse engineering technologies.

IIIB. Yes, but despite it being 2099 it will not be too advanced due to limiting factors. The world in 2099 will be a very different place from ours. A big example will be that the internet never was invented as we know it, and things are kept over local area networks. I will go deep into these differences when I write the lore.

IIIC. I generally keep real historical figures out of these RPs despite them drawing heavily from history (especially ones relevant now-days). To answer your question - more than likely no. This is assuming Soviet Russia never collapsed.

That sounds wonderful. Now I kinda comprehend the general aspects of the RP's world a bit more. Thank you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back