• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Girl Roleplay sign-ups

vexvity

"If the crown fits, wear it." -Ranboo
yes.gif
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
inspired by Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and other magical girl animes!
(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)⊃▂✫⌒*・゚✲
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
You live in a world taken over by monsters. Wait, you can help! You're a magical girl!
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
Character Form
Name//appearance//regular clothes//magical girl outfit//personality//other stuff
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
Hope you can join us!​
∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
  .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’* ⛧

Ooh, definitely inch rested! What’s the theme for the magical girl? And could I potentially bring in a magical guy or is it restricted to girls?

Ooh, definitely inch rested! What’s the theme for the magical girl? And could I potentially bring in a magical guy or is it restricted to girls?
I'm not very sure what theme it is, but yes you can be a magical guy

I'm not very sure what theme it is, but yes you can be a magical guy
Yeah, so what I was thinking was, basically how the magical girls in Sailor Moon are based on the planets? I was thinking maybe there was a certain subset of things, like animals or flowers, that the magic would be based off of? But if not that's fine.

If possible, let me play the villain. It seems this rp needs one, and I've been away from this site for a while to try and get back into a well written RP.

i wanna join this is reminding me of pretty Cure and Also Kill la Kill.

And yet I forgot to unfollow this thread.

Well,unless OP turns up,someone should probably make another interest check.

Interested in basically becoming a sort-of-Kyuby type character who actually tries to stop the turning of Magical Girls to save them?​

For anyone that saw this recently and was sad to see it died, im also doing a magical girl/boy rp with the twist that the characters will mainly be adults
(i made it because I saw this was dead and was actually excited to join seconds before seeing it was in fact dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back