• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical girl looking for annoyingly clingly villian. (Tokyo mew mew, Shugo Chara inspired.) (Enemies to lovers.)

Catlestial

Cat-girl central.™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚About me⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
- Magical girl. Super hero. Whatever you wanna call it, I’ve saved the day from d-list villains and universal threats alike with my team for two years now!

- Yes, those are real cat ears. Please, don’t touch.

- How? I wish I had the answer, buddy. I got some weird prophesied dreams, found a magic relic in the woods and now I’m a sword wielding cat-girl. The answers have been pretty non-forth coming the last two years, you just kinda get used to it.

- Look, I’m just trying to live my life as normal as possible when I don’t have to jump around in this frilly pink outfit. I have a very healthy online social life in my mmorpgs and definitely am not starved of human affection due to how busy I’ve become with this immense responsibility.

-No, I’m not that part-time florist in the middle of the city, I barely show up for my shifts anymore. I mean– uh.

*・༓☾About you*・༓☾
- Villain on an opposing team. You seem pretty apathetic to their cause sometimes, though. It’s hard to get a good read where exactly your loyalty lies. Not that I think about you.

- Oddly obsessed with me. I don’t know what I did, but once I caught your eye it’s been on. You tease me all the time while we fight, it’s really annoying.

- But, okay, maybe I saved your life recently. I’m a hero, nothing personal, right???

- Somehow, someway. You’ve found out my civilian identity– but instead of telling this very vital information to your little group you’re going to keep it secret? Since I saved your life? Nice. okay. Cool. cool.

- Wait, what did you say? That you’re going to come say ‘hi’ now whenever you want too?! Isn’t that counterintuitive?

- Oh, you don’t care?

- I hate you so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henlo!! Meet Miyu, leader of your local magical girl troop! In lieu of seeing Amu and Ikuto after so many years and with Tokyo Mew Mew getting a remake last year it really got me craving this trope like never before. I just love adding onto a character's stress load with the idea that one of their enemies now just wants to chill around their house and cause casual problems for the fun of it. It eventually leads to real friendship and romance, though, as much as one or both parties don’t want to admit it. I'm leaning for more of a male villian though I wouldn't be opposed toward other genders as well! I wanted to leave them pretty vauge, so have fun crafting someone you think will be fun too play!

OOC stuff! My names Lily and first things first, I only write with legal adults; i'm in my late 20's and prefer my partners to be 25+ but 21+ is alright! I roleplay in third person, averaging around 2-3 paragraphs with (a lot more) or less depending on what the scene calls for! I do post match! Feel free to shoot me a DM!!

I would love to have an rp with you! I like magical girls myself, and this is an original characters only deal? I have some villain ideas to use for this that might catch your interest, along with your (not) love interest that is part of said villain group!

I have to log off in 2 minutes, but if you are really up to rp with me, do send me a pm to talk more about it!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back