What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Magical girl group rp

IMG_2371.JPG
Welcome to magical girl rp, this group rp will begin shortly but first you must do two things:
1. Pick which character or tell me which oc you will be
2. Choose which plot idea would be ideal for the rp
form example:
lily master
from precure group: (precure five go go, max heart, smile precure, princess precure or your own group)
precure name: cure aquamarine
Looks: long brown hair, brown eyes, white t shirt, black vest, grey jeans
personality: shy, kind and curious
precure looks:

which plot do you choose?
meet up on accident after being trapped in a ocean air bubble maze or in a school
Christmas event
Any magical girl can join, sailor scouts, precure fans.

Last edited:

SheepKing

Ruler of sleep and wool
This sounds pretty cool! Could I be Duck from Princess TuTua and should I post the form right here?

Last edited:
Characters in rp

SheepKing

Ruler of sleep and wool
CB3331E1-85A2-4A6F-9C0B-D3128DA6F868.gif
Name: Duck
Anime: Princess TuTu

Magical girl name: Princess TuTu

A51743B7-89CC-4F5F-97B9-BF19B5A07035.gif
Appearance:
When not acting as her alter ego, Duck has long Orange hair that is usually tied up in a skinny braid. She wears her school uniform which is a light grey skirt and coat with a single navy stripe looping around it. Duck’s red pendant that allows her to change into Princess TuTu is worn around her neck.

9886D3FF-BFF7-489B-8652-601A783DB8A9.gif
However if she acts in any way similar to that of a duck (such as quacking) she transforms back into her original form. In this appearance she is a bright yellow duck with striped legs and has a comically large feather Poking out from her head.

Personality:
Duck is a kind but clumsy girl who looks out for others. Though she can get flustered very often Duck is quite the talkative girl and is easily excitable.

F852F515-5B15-4077-AFE2-8776FAD618CA.gif
Magical girl appearance:
In this form she trades in her uniform for an elegant white dress quite alike to what odette from the ballet Swan Lake wears. Her freckles and braid are traded in for a small crown and feathers worn on her head.

Plot: A large maze sounds like the most fun to me!​

Or Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne? Those two were two anime I really liked =]
That one is a sort of but i would say no because she was a theif that lost her powers and then the two magical pixies one was name fish if i am correct, became her kids and gave up her reincarnation. Her partner did the same to save their pixies they have cared about.
If i am wrong then throw a fish at me.
But i will allow saint tail though or mew mew power

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
No, I won't be throwing fish at you xD I think your right =] I forgot most of the ending.

*I hate watching endings since it means... Well that its the end of the anime/tv series etc... So sometimes I don't even watch the last two episodes so I can imagine my own ending Hehe.

Nice, but still like i said you can be mew mew power, precure, saint tail, sailor moon or magic kaito.
Can be oc or canon.
If you want you can discuss having more than one power but its up to you both.
@Just Me. @SheepKing
But you must also vote the idea for the rp as well. I might add a school later though but it depends on how many joins

SheepKing

Ruler of sleep and wool
Nice, but still like i said you can be mew mew power, precure, saint tail, sailor moon or magic kaito.
Can be oc or canon.
If you want you can discuss having more than one power but its up to you both.
@Just Me. @SheepKing
But you must also vote the idea for the rp as well. I might add a school later though but it depends on how many joins
So for the powers thing, Princess TuTu is kinda weird with it. The anime doesn’t have any full on combat so most of her powers don’t have any offensive capabilities and her power set is also pretty vague. Duck’s main power besides being an amazing dancer and turning into a duck is helping people discover their true feelings and emotions. Besides that in the anime she has been shown to be able to create a field of flowers that can stop a person’s fall. It could also be interpreted that she can run and jump better than the average person.

Edit (I swear I don’t usually edit this much I’ve just been having one of those days ya know?): I think I read your comment wrong, sorry about that!

Last edited:

Just Me.

J the Sleepyhead
Okay I finally crawled out of Pinterest xD I decided I will make an OC if that's okay. As for plot options hmm I really don't like to push stuff on people but I have an idea or two I can send you in case you would be interested (it's very very basic and mostly just a few things that popped into my head while browsing pictures for my character FC). As for your ideas I liked the school idea but without other plots added to it it might become a bit boring so the maze idea might be better.

SheepKing

Ruler of sleep and wool
So @Miasmith17 could you explain what the Christmas school event would be about? I’m not quite sure as to what would happen in terms of plot and motive in the rp if we do choose this option.

So @Miasmith17 could you explain what the Christmas school event would be about? I’m not quite sure as to what would happen in terms of plot and motive in the rp if we do choose this option.
Yes basically its christmas eve, there is a christmas party being held at the school, many students gather to do a secret santa gift exchange but evil villians try to make students have negative emotions or cause chaos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)