• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Crimes Unit [Closed Group]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I'm not a vampire or necromancer. I can't just bite someone and they turn into my little bat prodigy." He snorted, giving a roll of his eyes, "Jiangshi is a roll of the dice that your death was traumatic enough you come back as a starving, fur covered grave monstrosity." He paused and gave a sheepish look, "...the white hair falls off once your get over the first century..."

She chuckled. "I really can't imagine you covered in fur." But it would be an amusing sight. "So your death was traumatic enough, which... true, I suppose being drowned while surrounded by corpses would be. I don't really get on well with vampires."

"Personally I feel they get on their high horse far too much and act like they are the greatest gift of undead to the rest of us..." He drawled, rolling his eyes. "Just because they get off easier because it is easier to bottle up human blood than it is to body up human energy.... " He looked at Ciel, chuckling, "that is one more point in your favor of being okay in my book."

"Hurray! I have a point." She rolled her eyes. "Well, I mean, not in the philosophic sense but... yeah." She pulled a bottle of hard cider to her hand with telekinesis and popped it open.

"Cherish that point dearly my friend. Treasure it always!" He returned, grinning wide before rising to his feet and shuffling into the kitchen. "Just tell me when you are about to pass out and I'll go get the guestroom ready for you to face plant into."

"I'm not drunk enough to be that bold, but if you want to do so, no one else is around." He chuckled crouching down to open up one of the lower cabinets.

"I'm an undead zombie that is pale green, has sharp teeth, and a tongue that reaches to my naval....I really have no room to judge anyone on looks," He drawled, standing up with a rabbit craddle in his arms.

"Whaaat?! You have a RABBIT?!" Ciel jumped to her feet and stumbled over to him. "I ate a rabbit once, but never got to pet one."

He chuckled some, grinning sheepishly, not really having the heart to tell her that the rabbit's name was dinner. Instead he just held it out to her with a shrug, "Then go ahead and pet it. I won't stop you."

"Oh my gosh, its eyes are so weird!!" She pet the rabbit, ogling it. "Are you gonna eat it like you did the mice?"

"....yes, more or less. These are just rabbits bred for eating mostly that I get once a week. One a day. More filling than mice....but most restraunts won't serve you anything larger than mice which half the time I think they catch outside in the alleyway." He huffed a bit, but continued to hold the rabbit for her to pet it.

She stopped petting it, then. "Oh, I'll stop playing with your food, then. Sorry!" She grabbed her cider and chugged it, instead.

He chuckled some, " I mean, I don't eat the outside. Just after the energy." He lifted the rabbit up some, exposing his fangs, a slow hiss escaped him as he brought it closer, nearly kissing the rabbit before inhaling sharply. The animal went rigid, shuddering, eyes blowing wide before the eyes started to gloss over and close, slowly going limp in his arms. The body seemed to shrivel up some as well, like a deflating balloon before he pulled it away, setting it on the counter. "Sorry....the snack earlier at the bar has been making me peckish all evening!"

"Oh cool!" Maybe if she could engineer a tragic enough death, she could do that, too! For now, though, she went and got her second cider. "'S fine. By this time I'd either've gone home or be dancin' with some guy. This's much more interesting."

"Dancing eh? You seem to bring that up a lot. Some secret talent?" He asked with a chuckle, moving to dispose of the body of the rabbit. There was a bit more color to his cheeks and his eyes not so sunken as if the meal had "revitalized" him in some small part.

"Nah, just... you know. A thing I do when I'm drunk. Probably a shit dancer. Hey, thanks for not trying to sleep with me. It'd be really awkward if we regretted it later."

He just arched an eyebrow at her statement, shaking his head with a chuckle, "You're welcome then. I mean, we just met, so I don't see why we would suddenly be jumping in bed and two...pretty sure you are one or two bottles away from being unable to tell up from down and failing every drunk driver test we have on the book."

She giggled. "You'd be surprised how fast guys try to get with a girl." But he wasn't wrong. She was very, very close to being too drunk to properly human.

"Oh I'm not surprised....Telling you some things don't change in a decade or a century." He shook his head, noticing her getting more giggly and tipsy, "I think you need a few glasses of water in you now if you want to reduce the power of the hangover that will be pounding through you tomorrow."

"I don't get hangovers, silly." But she was thinking about a walk... "If I went... outside... could I get back in?"

"If you are going for a walk, I'll go with you to make sure you don't go sideways into the roadway at the very least but I promise, I will not offer assistance unless in the most dire of circumstances and will make sure this doesn't make it onto the internet." He said with a cheeky grin, rising to his feet and moving to get his coat.

"Do you even have the internet in this place?" She looked about, finally pulling her sweater off. This left her in her button up shirt and dress pants.

"Of course I do! I might be over a century year old, but I am a top-ranking forensic pathologist. Got to be able to read e-mails for work." He chuckled, shaking his head, "Next time you are over I'll give you the most sacred of passwords to my wi-fi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back