• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Magical Amazing Plot Smoothie!

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
Hello fellow RPers and welcome to my humble interest check! Here I intend to serve you a delicious smoothie of different plots and RP settings which I'd be interested in doing, and hope you are too!

Firstly some stuff about me:

-I'm a 22-year-old male
-I like to think I'm funny which naturally means I'm not.
-I prefer to RP as males but can passably play as a female.
-I prefer to RP through PM's but am not against using threads/Discord.
-I generally write between 2-4 paragraphs (but that can fluctuate depending on what's happening at the time), though I do value quality over quantity.
-I'm all up for romance if you want to do that and can do any match up.
-Ghostfriendly. Though I'd prefer it if you gave me a warning in advance before disappearing back into the digital aether.
-I enjoy long walks on the beach. :3
-That was a lie, I'm basically a vampire so hate being outside xD

As for what I want from you:

-You MUST be 18+ (This is non-negotiable).
-Be willing to work with me on worldbuilding and playing whatever addition characters we make (If any).
-Adhere to the RPN rules (though that's obvious).
-Be able to post at least once or twice a week.
-And perhaps most importantly, don't be an ass, because I won't put up with it.

Now it's time for the fun stuff, the delightful cacophony of thoughts which developed into plots and have blended into this post! (I started with this smoothie metaphor and I'll die with it!) The bolded characters are the one I'd prefer to play, but if you really want to play it, I can be convinced.

Fantasy Plots:
1. Muse A is from a generic 'light' kingdom bordering a 'dark' kingdom inhabited by demons and monsters. The dark kingdom is depicted as this evil place where they plot the downfall of humanity and do evil things like eating babies and add milk to their tea before the hot water, however, due to the rather shakey terms of their current peace treaty, the light kingdom needs to give tribute to the ruler of the dark kingdom, this year it's Muse A. So they're shipped off to the kingdom's capital where they meet the kingdoms 'evil' and 'diabolical' leader (Muse B) who is in fact quite chill and laid back. And so Muse A begins to discover that things aren't necessarily as black and white as their home had made it out to be.

2. If you've ever seen an Anime called Overlord then it's basically the same thing. Muse A and Muse B are both considered outcasts in the world they live in for whatever reason, and through unlikely circumstances meet and decide they have a better chance of survival in the world together. Over the course of their adventure, they save many people like themselves and eventually end up creating a kingdom of their own, and aim to take over the world!

Superhero Plots:
1. Muse A is a new rookie superhero who is currently shadowing a more experienced hero. One day when locking up a bad guy in their jail they meet Muse B, a villain who was captured some time ago. Over time they get to know each other a bit, at least as much as a jailer can know their prisoner, however after Muse B escapes prison in a mass break out, Muse A is faced with a difficult choice of whether to give chance and go to any lengths to detain him, or if the eccentric villain isn't as bad as they appear and deserves help with their end goal.

2. Perhaps I slightly more comical version of the previous plot, Muse A is a super-villain, and Muse B is a super-hero. The two of then are arch-enemies, constantly reaching high to defeat the other, the twist? They're roommates. They can either knowingly be living together, or be oblivious to the others double life, it can be discussed. This Plot is more about a villains/hero's life outside of work.

Pokemon:
This Setting is about everyone's favourite game where you capture animals and force them to fight for your entertainment, that's right! It's Pokemon!
This would be slightly different from the type of RP previously mention in that it's more D&D like. What I mean by this is that I'll act as a DM of sorts and dump your character into a pokemon region of my own making and let you run wild. Obviously, there's a lot of stuff you'd probably want to know about this, so if you have any questions about the region or what I have planned then feel free to ask!

Other genres/settings/fandoms I'm interested in but have no plot for:
(Number of '*' represent how much I want to do stuff)
-Steampunk**
-Final Fantasy 14
-Sci-fi*
-Harry Potter***** (really feeling some of this!)
-Mecha anime style stuff (I don't know the term) ***

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back