• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Hello there!

First off, please be 18 or over, I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with anything younger.

About Me
  • I am 27 years old, in the EST time zone. I've been roleplaying for about 13 years now.
  • I prefer to roleplay on Discord.
  • I am really only interested in romance, non-romantic roleplays don't interest me. With that being said I don't want romance to be the sole focus, that gets boring quickly.
  • I am only looking for MxF and FxF roleplays, and in a MxF roleplay I would like to play the male.
  • OOC chat is necessary, I like becoming friends with anyone I roleplay with. I love fawning over the characters of a roleplay, discussing plot details and just general chatter!
  • You'll never get less than 2 paragraphs out of me, usually 3-5. That being said I have no real upper limit, I just write as the story demands. I can get out 3 meaty paragraphs in around 20 minutes.
  • I usually post at least twice a day, but can go much higher if you have the time to sit down with me. I don't mind roleplaying for hours straight, though I know some people get tired of that.
Now onto the fun stuff!

I am really craving a magical school roleplay, set in a high fantasy universe. Think Harry Potter, but way more powerful magic and distinct specialties like D&D. For example, this school could house wizards, sorcerers, druids, clerics, even paladins and eldritch knights. Also different races, so there could be drow, tieflings, aasimar, genasi, kobolds and all manner of creatures taking lessons here.

I would like us each to play two main characters, hopefully with romance involved at some point between at least two of them. My idea is that this is an "Adventurer School" and so they are put in groups to complete the more difficult tasks. For example, a first year final exam could be making a potion with a goblins tooth... but you have to get a fresh tooth yourself. Obviously this school and adventures will be dangerous, because being an adventurer in a fantasy setting is a very dangerous job.

I have a big interest in tiefling and drow partners, but I can work with almost anything.

PM me if this idea interests you, along with one of your ideas for a character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back