• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Magic The Gathering: Set Builder Roleplay

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
MTG RP.jpg

This is not your typical RP. In this RP, each player will choose a set of colors (how many colors? Depends on how many players we get)(dibs on black and blue by the way) and together we will craft a magic the gathering set. How so?
Through the plot of the RP, we will take the role of planeswalkers that just arrived in the plane and will therefore be exploring it. We will craft cards that reflect the beings and events from said plane. Further details regarding this will be decided when we have more participants.

Detail Level: Very detailed

Number of Participants: Up to five

Cannon characters? : No, OCs only

Questions? : Ask them below

Thank you all for reading. :)

Oh, my gods. My time has finally come. I already create Magic cards for the rps I'm a part of. And I am the expert in color pie philosophy among my playgroup. So I would LOVE to try this out.

Oh, my gods. My time has finally come. I already create Magic cards for the rps I'm a part of. And I am the expert in color pie philosophy among my playgroup. So I would LOVE to try this out.
TBH that makes me a little weary. I love your commitment, but that "expert in color pie philosophy" leaves me a bit iffy... Because really nothing ruins the fun for me like that one guy who just starts rambling about "this doesn't fit this color"

TBH that makes me a little weary. I love your commitment, but that "expert in color pie philosophy" leaves me a bit iffy... Because really nothing ruins the fun for me like that one guy who just starts rambling about "this doesn't fit this color"
Nah I'm not like that. I really am just into it because it fascinates me. You don't really need to worry about it, and sorry if I scared you. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back