• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic School or whatever

melancholyhanahaki

Manipulator
Dear Parent/Guardian of [REDACTED],
The admissions committee reviewed each applicant in five areas: the standardized test scores, student transcripts, behavior grades/comments, evaluations, and interviews. Based on the criteria of the admissions process, the admissions committee is very pleased to offer your son/daughter admission to Miss Guilbeaux's School of Witchcraft.

"And do not waste your scholarship, please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was thinking of doing a 1x1 roleplay based off of this group roleplay i did on another site. just two kids from the same class. you can choose the class you want us to take, i can handle everything from there.
i'm fine with lgbt pairings, and (warning) i'm not 100% descriptive, so i hope you don't mind it if i can't reach the length of your response.

Apparition - The ability to disappear from the world for a while and slip into their own reality. They are filled with haunted memories of their own deaths.

Glamour - The ability to make somebody to see what no one else can, or rather trickery or illusion magic. The most cunning are in this class, and they definitely show for it.

Mind Control - The ability to take control of the mind's of others, if they are weak enough. Reminder: Miss Guilbeaux's council does not approve of manipulation of others for no good reason.

Judgement - The ability to take and drain the lives of others, or to give and rejuvenate yourself. The Grim Reaper walks among you.

Pyrokinesis - The ability to light something on fire with your mind. Reminder: Miss Guilbeaux's School is covered in magical wards to prevent students from burning the building down.

Telekinesis - The ability to manipulate the position of an object with your mind. Naturally the most gifted and focused students receive this ability.

Hello! I'd love to try this roleplay with you! So shoot me a PM if you're interested! Or I'll send you one. (Don't entirely know how this site works yet haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back