• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Misfits of Astral High || IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

JuniperBoi

Don’t fear the reaper
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The sun has risen upon this beautiful academy. The air is fair and the sky is clear. Not a single cloud is visible. A hooded figure could be seen looking down at it all.
“The time for change is almost here. I wonder if this class will be any different.”
@Kuzuyu , @rakshasa , @Edric Blight , @xX_Spookz_Xx , @Fairfax
DarkKitsune DarkKitsune , @The Grand Fool , @Lord Moldoma , @Lumiine , Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
@BFabulous , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , @Arai
@Vagabond Spectre , @aurivee_
@Mirai-chan , @MichiNyeon , @SomebodyElse , @Reanimator Buns , Jigajig Jigajig
@Gravedigger , @Cumulonimbus , @GrieveWriter , @Simplymelsh , Silent Child Silent Child
@morgzilla , @zatahira , @Steviemac , @Peckinou , zlexis zlexis
Desmond Turner

“Peaceful days like this are the best.” A young man says to himself. He sighs as he looks around. The young man looked up at his new school, Astral High. From the looks of it, it seems like your average prestigious magical academy, but everyone and their mother knows that this school is delinquent central, and with magic enhanced teenagers running around it has become one of the most fearsome schools in history. Desmond couldn’t help but smile at the thought of this school being filled with a bunch of delinquents. “Delinquents? Yeah right.” He made his way to the entrance, ready to face the future​

Riku Blade

Riku was in her clan's dorm, currently taking a shower. She was washing her hair, getting all traces of the shampoo off, leaving her hair clean and shiny. After she washed the rest of herself, she turned the water off and put on a bath robe, before leaving the bathroom. She soon sat at the table her clan normally uses for breakfast, while she waited for whoever had been in charge of cooking today to do so.

While she waited, she had a hand up, and made a long, sharp sword appear above her hand, in mid air, before it landed hilt first into her hand. She spun the blade around, before making it vanish at will.
"Sometimes I wonder how I was put here, instead of a prison like my parents. Maybe the officials think I can be redeemed, but every day, I keep finding myself in a fight."
She then sighed.​

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 9.39.48 AM.png

Ayane Hikari
Water Clan
Interactions: No one, as of yet

"Tch..." A click of the tongue could be heard escaping a young lady's mouth as she squints her crimson eyes as she stepped outside of her dorm. The weather wasn't bad, but still a little too warm for her liking. Couldn't there be at least some clouds in the sky, maybe a little more of a breeze even? Is that too much to ask of nature? Whatever, it'll be cold enough soon anyways.

The blue haired, crimson eyed transfer student sighed as she walked through the entrance to the academy she was shipped off to. "So this is the place all the schools ship all their 'problems' to instead fixing the source their damn selves, huh? What a joke..." She said to no one in particular, various scenes flashing across her mind after doing so. If those damn useless admins actually did their job, maybe this place needn't exist in the first place.

As Ayane walked further onto campus grounds, she took the chance to take a better look at her surroundings. You'd think it look a little more run down or vandalized, given the reputation of its student population, but it looked surprisingly normal. There's no way in hell it'd probably stay like this the entire school year, Ayane giving it a little around a month before school grounds started looking like a war zone, but while it was like this, might as well take advantage of it, no?

Ayane took a seat on a bench in the quad before pulling out a book from her bag and began reading. Though the weather could be a little more to her liking, the silence was something she could appreciate while it was still there.

Last edited:
Keir Closeup.png
Kier Koumoto

Mentions: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
Mood: angsty

The shadow played idly with the page—a little tendril of darkness, like an inky black streak that had bled from the book, cradled in the hands of its master: a boy with hair like the darkness, eyes of the universe. The tendril flicked when the boy finished a page, and he continued reading, engrossed by the history of science-magic development of technologies. He adjusted his position only slightly when he became uncomfortable and then again to duck behind the cement partition when he thought he’d heard people pass by. He’d found a hidden crevice, just under the stairs, where he could find respite before classes started. Yes, it was tight, but he was also short and skinny. A blessing. A curse.

Refrain from being mistaken by the calmness of the scene. Behind his eyes, there was turmoil. An emotion that could be read as annoyance or disgust. Why? Because of blue, that’s why. Blue, flowing hair caught his eye before he dived into his current hiding spot in a panic. A book in her lap, intense red eyes. Unmistakingly, her. That Hikari girl. A phantom pain ached on his cheek as if his body remembered when the ice chunk had knocked him from his feet. He wondered if she’d also seen him; if she did, he also wondered if she’d remember him. He prayed that she didn’t, but it may be wishful thinking.

So, he read, knowing this year was going to suck. Knowing that he’d lost all his friends, back-stabbing as they were, and knowing someone was here from his old school. He was so confident in his knowing, yet uncertain of the future in store.

Character Sheet Reference

coded by archangel_

Last edited:
💧DECIBLE NAORI🧪
INTERACTIONS: OPEN
CLAN:WATER

‘So this is the public school Mother sent me to?’ It was a pretty monotone thought. His brown eyes fixed on the place. So far, there hasn’t been any damage done to the property. He grips onto his bag as he walks through its campus, closely observing everything he sees in case there’s anything he needs to remember for later. He saw a few benches and admired the plant life a little. As of now, he was merely looking for somewhere to sit. There were dorms sure, but he wasn’t ready to be stuck back inside yet another stuffy small room. He’d already spent most of his life stuck in doors, home schooled and hidden away from everyone and everything. It was his first time at a public school and he was taking in every small detail about every little thing. Perhaps he could make some bombs should the situation come. Or black mail a teacher into doing something destructive that’s something he’s always wanted to do. Eventually, he sat on a bench. There were a few of them. He liked the weather. It beat the stupid AC or heater he was usually stuck with. This seemed more normal. He took out a book and began reading it. The book was a run down on human psychology, so perhaps he could analyze the students and staff better if he knew enough.​

💧DECIBLE NAORI🧪
INTERACTIONS: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic zlexis zlexis

After sitting around the front of campus for a bit, Decible decided to move somewhere else for his reading. So he walked more into the central court yard of the campus. He saw a girl with light blue hair reading a fiction book sitting on one of the benches. He didn’t think anything of it nor of the male student who was attempting (and failing) to hide under a set of stairs…’that’s…interesting.’ He wasn’t going to second think himself. He enjoyed the sun that peered through the sky, not a cloud, meaning it was less likely to rain that day. Although he'd never experienced being out in the rain before, he wondered if that was a pleasant experience, minus the risk of his book getting wet in it. Did the air feel nice? Did the rain feel cold or hot? Was it a good warm in between or did it just depend? Either way, he sat down on a bench and opened his book using the sun as a light source. He was still adapting to how bright the sun was, but it worked better than any artificial man-made light. So there he sat reading a psychology book to see if he could understand the human mind any better…and be better at manipulation.​

Ayane Hikari
Water Clan
Interactions: Decible ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ) | Kier ( zlexis zlexis )

After getting through a few pages of the sci-fi book she was reading, Ayane spotted someone enter the vicinity out of the corner of her eye. Looking up from her book revealed a boy with brown hair and golden eyes. Ayane didn't really think too much about who the boy was. What did catch her attention was that it seemed that the boy seemed to notice something else in the courtyard, prompting her to take a look around herself to see what was up. That didn't take her long at all to find a guy "hiding" behind a set of stairs looking at her. Seriously? That can't even be called an attempt!

She sighed before calmly closing her book, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath in as if she was meditating, and then snapping her attention in the direction of her stalker, extending her hand outward as she did so. A torrent of water rushed up and gathered around the figure's legs before freezing solid and it was only then that Ayane got up from the bench and approached.

"Oi! Stalker boy! Ya got some kind of business with me?!" She shouted over at the figure behind the stairs, but as she got closer, the guy started to look more and more familiar. "Hmm...?" After a few seconds of looking at the guy, Ayane realized where she'd seen him before. Quite ironic for them to be reunited at a delinquent's school, though his presence here did give Ayane a very small sliver of faith that their school might have rectified their ways. She wouldn't bet on it though, she knew all too well that their old school's admin were willing to blame everyone else but themselves.

"Oh... you..." Her crimson eyes narrowed, glaring daggers at Kier. "Didn't learn your lesson the first few times?" Ayane raised her right hand a little bit in front of her, palm facing up to the sky, where then a ball of water manifested before solidifying into a chunk of ice moments later. "So? Out with it. Whatdya want? Or is this another ploy you and your partners in crime set up?"

Last edited:
1685150709057.png
Kier Koumoto

Mentions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
Interactions: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
Mood: defensive

A splash of color came into view, and all Kier thought was: yellow. Yellow stripes in the hoodie, yellow eyes, and long, yellow socks. He wondered if their personality was as bright as their exterior. The person—perhaps a boy, though androgynous enough to be a girl—had noticed Kier scrunched up in his hiding spot and made his position pointedly obvious. The scowl, everpresent, returned to his face like the folded placeholders in a book. Though he wanted to shout at the kid, tell them to move elsewhere, he’d settled on slamming his book shut and standing with a flourish—time to move. He’d find somewhere else, more private, away from obnoxious yellows.

One step. All that he managed was one step when water engulfed his legs and froze him in place. With his balance thrown off, he flailed but quickly regained composure when he noticed his aggressor approaching from afar. He blanched, violet eyes widening in shock. Did it need to be her?

Ayane shouted, questioning his identity, and a sigh escaped from Kier. So, she did not recognize him. Small blessings. Someone may have listened to his prayers after all. Let him fade into the background, swallowed by anonymity.

She stalked closer, her crimson eyes scowled, and Kier knew the jig was up as recognition settled into her features. By recognition, he meant a strong desire to turn his face inside out—the intense look from his memories, the calm before the storm.

“So? Out with it. Whatdya want? Or is this another ploy you and your partners in crime set up?”

What? Did she think…

“It’s just me,” he replied, with more weight behind those words than intended. “I was just sitting here, okay? I didn’t expect to see you here, either.”

His face molded into a sneer, and he continued. While he spoke, little shadows peeled from the ground behind her, slithering together like a dance. Perhaps if he kept her distracted, he could grab her from behind. The neck? No, too guarded. The ankles, then. Slam her to the ground, and pray nothing broke. The stars in his eyes glimmered, and the shadows waited patiently for their master’s word.

“Ayane,” he said, dripping with distaste, “all your efforts and vigilantism, and you end up at the same school as me. How does that feel?” He let out a condescending laugh, but a twinge of pain grabbed his chest. Ironic, wasn’t it? Bullies ran rampant at their previous school, yet these two wayward souls found each other at Astral High.

coded by archangel_

💧DECIBLE NAORI🧪
INTERACTIONS: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic zlexis zlexis

‘Oh how obnoxious’

Decible thought as the students were being loud enough to be heard across the court yard. It seemed as though a fight could break out at any second. It also appeared there was history between the two students who couldn’t keep their reunion quiet at all. He would have ignored it if it weren’t for the fact the girl was in the Water clan as shown by her freezing the boy in place as she did. He would have careless what happened, however there was a Clan System in the school he was quick to learn making him think he was obligated to assist a fellow water member in need should the situation arise to prevent any sort of catastrophe from effect the water clan despite his lack of attachment to it. He began observing and he started by observing the opponent.

Seems like he knows his stuff or at least has decent if not great grades. Slightly taller than me by a few inches. Based on his stance, he comes off as a bit prideful, perhaps with a little of spite. Based on the way he’s looking at the shadows on the wall, it’s probably safe to assume him being A darkness user, therefore, from the darkness clan. It also looks like he might be a little too reliant on his magic, so getting psychical would do no good against a shadow. He seems like he would be easily caught up in the wrong mess.’

Switching focus to his female clan comrade, he observes her behavior like he did with the violet-haired boy.

‘She seems like the kind of girl who’d be cold-hearted, but I assume there’s a soft spot somewhere. She seems to also have difficulties expressing emotions generally. She comes off as someone who mainly has good intentions, but should a fight break out, I doubt she’d be able to handle it alone. She seems to be mainly a defender of some sort. Not that she doesn’t come off as capable, but eventually one’s defense can be broken through’

After finishing his internal observations and analysis, he snaps his book shut to get their attention. He with a monotone voice and an emotionless expression.

“From the looks of it, you two have a history, presumably a fight involving a group of bullies or something along those lines. Wait no more like an protecter ready to go at it with a aggressor they’ve meet before. However, purple over here seems to be quite dependent on his magic and, given the element, quite difficult to take down. Since I am under the impression I am under the requirement to assist a fellow clan member, I’ll extend my assistance to Blue, who seems to rely on defense above all else. However, that’s if it comes down to a battle of sorts which comes off as likely.”​

Last edited:

Ayane Hikari
Water Clan
Interactions: Decible ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ) | Kier ( zlexis zlexis )

"Is that so?" Ayane was a bit surprised to hear that Kier was the only one out of his old group to be transferred to Astral. Looking back on their previous encounters though, she did find herself fighting Kier's friends more than Kier himself, perhaps something happened? She was about to let the entire thing go, unfreeze him and walk away. And then he had to make that comment. This little shit... "Tch, wouldn't be talking when your friends seemed to left you for dead." Ayane was about ready to send a hail of ice chunks that Kier was oh so familiar with his way until she heard another voice, a monotone one, join the fray.

She looked over at the voice's source, being the boy from earlier. From the way the boy referred to Ayane as a fellow clan member, he likely was in Water Clan as well. The stuff he was saying though, it was almost uncanny how accurate his assumptions were about the nature of their relationship. The boy's intervention was just enough time for Ayane to cool her head enough to not immediately send a storm of hail Kier's way. That's not say that she still wouldn't do it. She kept the chunks of ice she'd already formed manifested, whether she would pelt Kier with them would depend on his next actions. She let out a sigh before speaking. "Whatever Kier... give me one reason why I shouldn't just send these your way right now."

Last edited:
Damien Shirogane

Damien stood at the edge of the school grounds, his piercing yellow eyes scanning the surroundings with a smug grin on his face. The morning sun cast a golden hue upon Astral High, illuminating the path before him. He adjusted the collar of his black jacket, reveling in the anticipation of the year ahead.

With a confident stride, Damien made his way through the hallways. His destination was the light clan meeting spot—the clubroom where those who specialized in light magic gathered.

As he approached the clubroom, Damien pushed open the door, revealing a space adorned with activities to pass the time. Sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow on the room. His eyes scanned the area, noting the absence of his fellow light magic users. It seemed that he was the first to arrive, unsurprising considering his punctuality.

Walking to the center of the room, Damien's expression grew more self-assured. He reveled in the solitude, allowing his god complex to thrive within the confines of his mind as he thought of possible scenarios. Light magic was his domain, and he saw himself as its rightful master. The others would soon learn to acknowledge his superiority, or they would face the consequences.

Leaning against a nearby table, Damien idly toyed with a ray of sunlight that filtered through the window, bending it to his will. The shimmering light danced playfully in his hands, reflecting his growing control over his abilities.

"The time for change is indeed upon us," Damien muttered to himself, his voice laced with a mixture of arrogance and anticipation. "This year shall be different, for I shall rise to the top and command the respect I deserve. Astral High shall witness the dawn of a new ruler—one who wields the brilliance of light."

With a final confident smirk, Damien relinquished his grasp on the sunlight, watching it fall normally through the air. He knew his journey had just begun, and he relished the thought of the challenges and triumphs that awaited him in this academy.​

Ruby
INTERACTIONS: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic DarkKitsune DarkKitsune zlexis zlexis
CLAN:Lightning

A rather tall figure was slowly walking through the schools grounds, humming away to themselves, glancing about the area. The sunlight was reflecting off the figures incredibly vibrant hair as it seemed to shine within the sunrays, the bright rainbow an explosion of colour. Taking in a deep breath of air Ruby walked along under an archway and then stumbled upon a rather interesting scence. Three other people in the distance, who seemed to be having an altercation. Rasing an eyebrow Ruby cocked her head to the side observing the trio. It looked to be a Water Clan member, having deduced it from the floating ice chunks in the sky, was having beef with someone else.

"Tch.. only a few minutes in and already the pots brewing.." Tucking one hand into her pocket Ruby walked on forwards towards the three slowly, before waving her other arm and calling out. "Oi oi! What's going on here?! I better not be walking in onto a fight already? I can't abide bullies and I'd hate to have to get involved into a brawl this early in the day.." Ruby ran her hand through her hair glaring down at the three as she drew closer and closer. She was grinning however, her real intentions unclear at this point in time. A slight spark seemed to flicker off her body.

"Why don't we all just calm down hmm?

Keir Closeup.png
Kier Koumoto

Interactions: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic | DarkKitsune DarkKitsune | Jigajig Jigajig
Mood: getting overwhelmed

“...I’ll extend my assistance to Blue, who seems to rely on defense above all else. However, that’s if it comes down to a battle of sorts which comes off as likely.”

“Tch…” His ire turned to the voice of the newcomer. So, Yellow Stripes declared allegiance to Ayane due to simply being of the Water Clan. Obligation. Such a foolish concept. Aligning yourself with anyone, even if they shared your colors, would only end in hurt. For all the kid’s knowledge and insight, Kier had hoped Yellow Stripes would have stayed out of their business. But, with their addition, the balance tipped, and Kier was in more trouble than he’d first imagined—two versus one, and the shadows that beckoned at his feet, twitching in anticipation. One would not back down, even if he were loathed to make enemies so soon. But what choice did he have? Rolling over like a cornered dog? Yeah, right.

Yellow Stripes offered one advantage: a perfect distraction. Their introduction pulled Ayane’s attention away from him, even for a moment, but he only needed a moment. Her very own shadow, as strong and confident as the one who cast it, squirmed and twisted until it was no longer hers, beckoning to its new master.

"Whatever, Kier... give me one reason why I shouldn't just send these your way right now."

He glowered at the girl, violet and crimson merging as one. Reasons nor excuses. Neither came to mind besides what he’d already said.

“Do you really care about reasons? It seems to me like you’ll find any excuse to be trigger-happy. I was keeping to myself, doing, guess what? Reading!” He took a solemn glance at his book, face down, abandoned in the altercation. “Just because you won’t let sleeping dogs lie. Well, you can be mad at me about what happened. Whatever. I don’t care. I’ll always be the freaking scapegoat.”

Two things happened. Kier’s arm flexed, and the shadow snaked around Ayane’s leg, cool to the touch yet unfathomable in sensation, and tugged. Simultaneously, Kier’s shadow coiled around his legs, tightening around the ice that encased his body in place. It squeezed as little fragments formed in the ice, slowly freeing the boy.

"Oi oi! What's going on here?! I better not be walking in onto a fight already? I can't abide bullies and I'd hate to have to get involved into a brawl this early in the day.."

Polychromatic hair burst into the scene like a loud, tropical bird. The bird flaunted vibrant colors and an easygoing smile. He gulped, looking at her size and muscles, a body that took pride in working out. This was becoming too much for Kier. Six eyes too many were on him, each a different judgment. The shadows, a reflection of his mental state, started to move erratically.

“Calm down? Are you being serious?” He bristled and pointed a rigid finger in Ayane’s direction. “Why don’t you tell that to crazy over there?”

coded by archangel_

1685197735763.png1685197755862.png

Diary Entry #1: The beginning of it all

Dear diary, I write today to jot down the first day at the academy. Off the top of my head, I think It goes a little something like this..

"Life could be a dream, if I could take you up in paradise up above, if you would tell me I'm the only one that you love, life could be a dream, sweetheart.." Music blared through the quiet boy's headphones as he approached the gates of the school building for the first time, nervousness spreading throughout his body like an invading disease as he pondered how this was going to go. The breeze that made his hair dance in the wind comforted him as it brushed passed his face like a reassuring mother attending to their child. 'Keep moving forward. I chose to come here, I must see it through' he thought to himself words of encouragement in an attempt to put his mind at rest. This was Kaisei, a strong, albeit introverted almost-adult. He was seventeen and just about to enter one of the most dangerous schools in the country, due to it's reputation of bringing in strong fighters from all over to hone their abilities the best they can. This is the place in which he puts his all, in order to achieve his dream of becoming stronger.

But before all of that.. '
The gate, just take one step passed it and you'll be in. One step..' he'd think, standing at the edge as he watched other students walking passed him. But, shaking his head and with one automatic movement of his body, he was inside. A sigh of relief left his lips 'So, I'm finally here, huh? Astral high.' Kaisei scanned the building in front of him, a massive structure that looked all too good for his background. It looked like a very presigious place, but he knew that the students here could be the complete opposite. Though, he didnt mind. 'Ah, the schedule.' the male thought, reaching into his right pocket to take out his notepad. 'It says I need to go this way to get to the wind clans clubroom. Hopefully people aren't too.. Violent.'

He noticed a commotion was already going on ahead of him, which further made him wonder if this was the right decision or not. But, he pushed forwards anyway, into a new chapter of his life and through the open door of opportunity that was presented to him. As he walked passed the arguing students, he couldn't help but turn his eyes to look at what was going on, just out of pure curiosity. Though, he wouldn't keep his eyes trained on them forever, he had somewhere he needed to go.

Eventually, after a little while of looking around and failing to get the right door, he found the club room. Tired at this point from all the running around, Yuya just wanted to get inside and take a seat, maybe doodle in his notepad for a while. When he opened the door, he realized he was the first person to arrive here, which was sort of a relief as he didn't feel like talking to anyone right now due to his out-of-breathness. Kaisei stepped inside, pulled out a chair for himself and promptly sat down to catch his breath.

Once he was finally recovered, he'd pull the book and pen from his pocket and begin to draw random things to pass the time.

Last edited:

Ayane Hikari
Water Clan
Interactions: Decible ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ) | Kier ( zlexis zlexis ) | Ruby ( Jigajig Jigajig )

"'Always' huh..." Kier's use of that word preceding the scapegoat part was interesting, real interesting. I see... so that's what happened... Ayane always figured it didn't make sense for a student like him to get involved with the people he did back at their old school. Ayane did feel a tinge of sympathy towards Kier once he said that, though it didn't last long very long as she suddenly felt a strange sensation wrapping around her legs. Before she could look down and see what was wrapping around her legs, she was suddenly pulled in one direction, stumbling and almost falling to the ground before catching herself, barely. "Ack! You little shit!"

Another voice then shouted over at them and soon enough a girl with colorful hair and toned muscles joined the little gathering, a lightning clan member if Ayane had to guess based on that little spark that flew off her body. The blue haired girl then shot a side eye towards Kier. "Crazy? Says the one who stalked me from behind a staircase! And I would have let you go a long time ago if you would have shut up about my efforts from back then and didn't pull this crap!" She gestured to the shadow tendril around her leg. Ayane let out a sigh. It's way too early for this... Getting annoyed with the escalating situation and the subsequent noise, she figured she'd be the first to deescalate. With the snap of her finger, most of the floating chunks of ice surrounding evaporated into steam with a hiss, a subtle reflection of Ayane's mood at seeing Kier's face again. She didn't let all the ice she conjured evaporate though, namely the ice surrounding Kier's legs and a few chunks still ready to be hurled if Kier would try something. "Whatever, how about you get that thing off my leg and then I'll unfreeze you. I got reading to do anyways. But try and pull something with those shadows and we'll see how you can last in a hail storm."

💧DECIBLE NAORI🧪

INTERACTIONS: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic zlexis zlexis Jigajig Jigajig

Once the girl with rainbow hair showed up, he started observing what he could of the girl whose hair reminded him of that one Pegasus from that one show his mother tried to force down his throat when he was five years old.

‘What was that flying horse named again? Rainbow dash. It doesn’t matter. She’s pretty tall. Seems pretty athletic, probably an experienced fighter. She seems to have the same kind of hatred towards bullies as Ayane seems. Based off of the itty bitty spark, it’s safe to assume she is from the lightning clan and probably has good control over her power as well, though how much reliance she exactly has on her magic may seem to vary… probably comes from a pretty well-off family as well.’

After finishing yet another internal analysis, he speaks

“These two simply have a history. Based off of observed context, the girl with blue hair, Ayane has a horrible past with bullies and seems to have had or possibly still has the tendency to deal with them herself, referring to what the purple-haired boy Kier refers to as ‘vigilantism’ and quite possibly, in the reason she is in Astral high. Furthermore, Kier on the other hand, seems to have gotten tangled in the ‘wrong’ kind of crowd at their old school and seemingly took part in bullying, but was more of a scape goat which, is resulting in-“

He witnesses Kier use his shadow on Ayane's leg and was held hostage by one of the shadow tendrils. Not surprising. Ayane seemed to have decided to deescalate the situation at hand by vaporizing her hail chunks she’d originally seemed to plan on chucking at him. The Decible remembers

“Oh yeah he was acting like a gremlin and hiding under the stairs and watching her. As if that was a good hiding spot. However, in terms of the current situation whether or not that actually turns into a battle seems to be in Kier’s hands Ayane is attempting to deescalate things from the looks of it. But just in case…”

He takes out two weirdly colored bottles from his bag. Both were filled with some strange chemical concoction. Were they harmful? Harmless? He didn’t know but it could be time for him to find out based off of Kier’s decision. He also took out a knife from his bag.

“Anyway, does that fill you in Rainbow dash?”

RUBY

INTERACTIONS: zlexis zlexis DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
CLAN:Lightning

Ruby glanced down at the boy, who was named Kier, as he spoke before her gaze shifted focus to the girl who she found out was named Ayane. Before she could reply, what looked like a shadowy tendril yanked at Ayane's leg making her stumble. So Kier was a Darkness Clan member it seemed.. Ruby tucked that little nugget of information into her mind. She sighed rubbing the back of her head. "Jeeze.. your acting like a bunch of kids" She muttered to herself shaking her head sighing again. Clocking the other kid Ruby's attention shifted once again as the other person spoke.

Listening to them she rose an eyebrow as what seemed to a backstory for Kier and Ayane was revealed. So they knew each other from before? Interesing.. It was then that the unknown third person pulled out two strange colouted bottles from a bag... along with a knife. When they called Ruby Rainbow Dash that made her eye twitch slightly. Her warm smile suddenly vanished from her face as she eyed the knife. "
Hey.. I suggest you put the knife away.. Unless you intend to use it, put that back where it came from. Once you bring weapon out, you damn well better make sure you intend to use it. Otherwise..." Ruby removed her other hand from her pocket slowly as Lightning began to crackle around her arms violently. "It's game over for you..." She cracked her knuckles and her neck, before sliding her feet on the ground taking a stance her left foot sliding forward slightly. If any of the three knew Martial Arts they would know she had just taken the Orthodox Muay Thai stance. "Now then.. as I said before how about you all calm down and stop..."

Desmond Turner

As Desmond was walking around he noticed a few people getting into what seems to be an argument. “So much for peaceful, I guess.” He thought to himself as he sighed. It wasn’t like him to intrude on others business, but something inside of him was saying to go there and prevent things from going any further, especially when someone has assumed a Muay Thai stance. He walked over and blew a slight gust at the group to potentially defuse the situation.

“It’s quite a waste of energy to fight in the morning, don’tcha think? Maybe you should save that energy in the afternoon.” He looked around at the group. The tension in the air was thick to the point where you could cut it with a knife, which is funny because someone was holding a knife. “So let’s calm down before someone gets hurt.”

Jigajig Jigajig zlexis zlexis Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Keir Closeup.png
Kier Koumoto

Interactions: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic | DarkKitsune DarkKitsune | Jigajig Jigajig | JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
Mood: embarrassed

It was all TV static. Voices blending, different levels of volume on the remote. And him, the television, looking out at his audience. He felt a fool, just another instance of him running his mouth, blabbering about things he didn’t understand. It had always been this way. With academics, he’d excel, but when it came to social situations, he floundered. Ayane claimed she was about to let him go, while he assumed she would pelt his body with ice, regardless of what he said or did. Still, she extended the olive branch in the palm of her hand. The audience urged him to take it. A shadow flickered on his cheek.

When he replied, he replied to all: the Hikari girl, Yellow Stripes, Bird, and the newcomer, a boy of the wind but as unmoving as the earth. Then, he straightened his back, opened his shoulders, and puffed out his chest. If that succeeded in making him appear poised, he wouldn’t have a clue.

“Alright, listen,” he announced with hints of pride in his tone, though it could be interpreted as disdain, “I’m going to dismiss my shadows, okay? But before I do that…”

With a loud crack, the ice confining his legs shattered, and the thick, shadowy tendrils finished their job from earlier of freeing him. He wiggled his legs, still somewhat sore from being forced to maintain that position for so long. Then he snapped his fingers, and the shadows that had entangled Ayane dissipated. Before they left, though, he twisted the tendrils so that Ayane would land on her behind. He hid a snicker behind his palm.

“I can free myself, thank you,” he admonished. Then he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, also as a way to hide a pink tint blossoming across his cheeks. “This… really got out of hand.”

Great, he thought, everyone hated him now. What a fantastic fresh start this was turning out to be. Cheeks still pink, he turned his back to the others and readied to high tail out of there.

coded by archangel_

💧DECIBLE NAORI🧪
INTERACTIONS: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic zlexis zlexis Jigajig Jigajig JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Decible eyed him until he relented. There was a newcomer who spoke about how all this was a waste of energy and he could be absolutely right about that. He switched his gaze over to the wind user and did another mental analysis on him.

‘probably a wind user. Based on his eyes, though, how much that matters I don’t know. Seems prideful, a bit abrasive, but that seems about it. He’s also pretty calm, probably pretty dependent on his magic. But he also comes off as someone who has a decent amount of knowledge involving fights.'

Once this internal analysis was complete, Decible shifted his eyes back to Kier. He wasn't even paying that much attention to rainbow dash. Decible was waiting for him to make a decision. When the shadows dissipated after he broke the ice, he put his concoctions and knife back in his bag, then Ayane fell. He contemplated what to do for a split second, then went over to her and extended his hand as Kier snickered. Though he wasn’t bothered by it. When Kier spoke about how all this got out of hand, Decible says.

“Point made it got out of hand. Though this will be very memorable for my first time with outsiders."

Decible spent his years stuck inside, if not a stuffy old room, then the basement. The only person he spoke to was his mother and 90% of the time it was usually for homeschooling. He was never even allowed to hang out with kids his age or anyone at all. His first experience with outsiders left some sort of emotion…A feeling…He didn’t understand it. When it comes to talking to people, he could indeed care less, perhaps stay in his own silent world analysing them…assuming their story or first movement. He would not go out of his way to speak to people, but there was just something about being close to a fight. He didn’t know what it was, but he didn’t mind ending up in an actual fight. This feeling reminded him of his first time using a bomb.

Ayane Hikari
Water Clan
Interactions: Decible ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ) | Kier ( zlexis zlexis ) | Ruby ( Jigajig Jigajig ) | Desmond ( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi )

Just as the situation seemed to escalate, with the boy taking out a knife and the electrical discharges emanating from rainbow girl over there yet another student joined the fray, announcing their presence via a gust of wind directed at the group. Just how many people are gonna show up?! At least it didn't seem the entire situation wouldn't continue for much longer as Kier agreed to dismiss his shadows. Now that was all well and good, but...

“Woa-!” As Ayane fell to the ground from the movements of Kier's shadows, she was unable to maintain focus on keeping the remaining chunks of ice in the air, causing them to fall as well and shatter upon impact with the ground. “Tch!” She shot a glare at Kier after she hit the ground, her ears beginning to turn a little red from the embarrassment of falling like that. If looks could kill, then Kier would already 6 feet under. Ayane took the water boy's hand without saying a word, dusting off the bottom of her skirt as she got back onto her feet. She hated to agree with Kier, but things indeed got out of hand. The blue haired girl let out another sigh before picking up her bag. She was about to leave and go back to reading her book on the bench but she stopped herself. Might as well get to know that water clan boy. She turned to boy in the yellow striped sweater. "You got a name kid?"

Last edited:
1685237397683.png1685237408826.png

Diary entry #2: Doodle bob

I remember the club room for our clan being peaceful in the beginning, where it was only me and my thoughts. I didn't know exactly what to do at the time, but I enjoyed the quiet stillness all the same..

Kaisei was busy drawing in his notebook on the pages he hadn't written on, little things such as sweets and cartoon characters that he enjoyed watching when he was a child. Doodling was a fun pass time to him, as he could express his creativity with only pen and paper, customizing his notebook however he wanted with miniature pieces of art work here and there to put a smile on his face next time he decided to read through it or use it. One particular one that he was currently focusing on, was an open lolipop with the wrapper sitting just underneath it, tucked into the corner of the page. After a while of this though, Kaisei got bored and decided to pack away both the notebook and his pen.

He didn't notice at first as he was out of breath, but the room was rather spaceous. There was a large table in the middle, chairs wrapped neatly around it's outer layer for when the students arrived. One could wonder how long it would be until the room became messy, with the rumours about this school being one for delinquents. Yuya turned his head to the right to look around the room some more, standing perpendicular from the door as he spotted a couple of bookshelves, which he was excited to find as reading was also a great way to pass the time. To be exact, he enjoyed thrillers and murder mystery books, the drama and unexpected twists and turns that lead to the 'man behind the mask' so to speak.

Making his way over to the shelf, Yuya placed his hand on the dusty exterior as he scanned the books, reading the titles over and over again in his head to finally decide which one sounded the best. 'Hmm.. No.. No.. Boring... Oh, this one looks interesting.' he thought to himself, his fingers wrapping around the back of the book to pull it free from it's confines.

'My sister, the serial killer. The description sounds a bit gruesome, with the whole, stabbing her boyfriends to death deal.. three boyfriends in a row. But it looks like it could be a good read. Maybe..' Kaisei scratched the back of his head, wondering if he should put the book back or not. 'Ah, screw it, lets just see what it's about first. Can't judge a book by it's cover and all that' he'd tell himself, making his way back over to the seat and sitting back down.

💧DECIBLE NAORI🧪
INTERACTIONS: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic (I don’t know if anyone else is still in the interaction)

“My name is Decible Naori.” He says to the girl who asked for his name in a way that was considerably strange or so he thought so. Maybe it was something that outsiders did? If you were any younger, then to them your automatically be considered a child? That confused him because, didn’t the law have ages for adults, she only seemed roughly two years older than he was. He mentally shrugged off the confusion.

‘Probably just a social thing’

He added to his introduction

“And you are Ayane, right? And was he Kier? How accurate was I on my analysis involving your history? I am collecting data and still learning how to analyze people.”

Decible sits down on the bench he sat on before picking back up his psychology book.

“Also, would it be considered comedic that the three of us were originally reading?”

His voice remained monotone as he blankly stared at the book as he opened it back up.​

Last edited:
Riku Blade

After finishing her breakfast, Riku went to her room and got dressed in her best outfit. She was sharply dressed, in what one could assume to be a boss outfit of sorts.
As soon as she got dressed. She left the dorm and was on her way to the school entrance. When she was halfway there, she was in the courtyard, and in the distance, she saw members of the water clan there.
She assumed they were probably waiting to jump an unlucky member of another group.... but the joke is on them!

Riku calmly approached the group, making a sword appear in her right hand, having less of a sharp edge and more of a Blunt one, designed to beat people's faces in without killing them.
"Hey, Bakuas! How about you get out of my way before I crush you all?"
She asked, using her favorite insult. Calling the Water clan Idiots, by cleverly using a foreign term for water, in conjunction with the japanese word for idiot.
And if they decide not to listen, there's a reason why she's the clan leader of the Earth group.

(Interactions: Every Water Clan member who's in the courtyard)​

Keir Closeup.png
Kier Koumoto

Interactions: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic | DarkKitsune DarkKitsune | Jigajig Jigajig | JuniperBoi JuniperBoi | Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Mood: indignant

Though he doesn’t see it, he listens. With his back turned, still flustered from the events, Kier eavesdropped on the two Water Clan members interacting, one lending a hand to the girl he had tripped, her crimson glare bearing holes into the back of his head. The one now introduced as Decible started a conversation with Ayane, mentioning the irony of their situation, and Kier sighed with relief, finally off the hook. Eyes transferred from him to those of the Water Clan, the channel changes, and he is set free from the conversation.

The boy of the wind had done a swell job at breaking up the fight, as did the girl with the iridescent hair. Peacemakers won’t get far to the top, though; he wished them the best, fools that they were.

Perhaps I should leave, he thought as he began gathering his things, but a voice broke through the crowd just as he reached for his book.

“...How about you get out of my way before I crush you all?”

Another threat. Another ego mixed into the pot. Would this one be as pigheaded as the rest? So perversely unyielding, so confident in their victory, without the moxie to back it up. He scoffed. So, this was the school he would spend the next two years of his life? Would he stand for that?

An inevitable turmoil stormed inside Kier. At this juncture, he had arrived at two decisions, both of high consequence. Roll over, or stand up. But, unfortunately for Kier, he had no option.

Perhaps it was an apology to Ayane, as there was an inkling of regret in his mind, but he did what he would never have anticipated. He stepped ahead of the Water Clan, the target of the new girl’s taunts, and figuratively bared his teeth.

“Wow, look at you! So strong, so tough,” he teased. “Though, it seems you are suffering from delusions of adequacy. Now, why don’t you take you and your hauteur and beat it? I’ve had enough of self-important numskulls who don’t know what they’re dealing with.”

Shadows bristled under his feet, some licking upwards in a circular motion, waiting, anticipating, beckoning.

“I, myself, intend to get to class early, and you,” he gestured to Riku, “sword-girl, dressed up like you're compensating for your smarts, are in my way. Kindly move?”

coded by archangel_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back