• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Highschool (the actual rp)

Lucy woke up by the sound of her alarm she then got dressed and walked to her brothers room to wake him up "WAKE UP LUKA!!" She then ran outside to the school with Luka limping behind her half asleep

Evangeline had been up for a few hours now. She was used to waking up early as she would help her mother and grandmother with the cafe her family owned. The cafe had an array of baked goods and drinks, as well there was potion drinks. Her mother and grandmother were well known for their remedies in their town. Evangeline stood back and smiled as she looked at the display behind the counter were all the backed goods were held.

Looking over to the clock she gasped looking at the time. "Nana! Mom! I have to go before im late for school!" she said quickly garbing her messenger bag and a muffin. She ran over to her mother and grandmother and have them both a hug and kiss on the cheek before running over to the door. She quickly stopped as she heard a meow behind her. "Gigi! im sorry!.... bye handsome...you be good today" she said gently petting the families black cat. The cat happily parred and her rubbed his body against her legs. Bidding everyone goodbye the girl ran out of the shop and down the street to the train station heading to school.

Shinku silently walked to the bus station. There wasn't many people living in her neighbourhood, so the bus station was quiet every morning. Shinku played a soft tune on her flute, hoping that the bus would be here soon so she wouldn't be late for school. A crow fluttered onto the seat beside her. Shinku looked at the crow. Since it didn't bother her, she decided to leave it alone.

Soon, the bus arrived with a screech on the road. The mysterious crow still has not left. In fact, it jumped on Shinku's shoulder, not moving an inch when she tries to nodge it off. As the driver got impatient, Shinku decided to just ring it on the bus with her, since no one would care anyways.

Evangeline soon got on the train, to which was not that busy this morning. The short girl enjoyed that as she could have a seat by the window insted of standing, it was hard to reach some of the straps because of her height.

Soon she reached her destination, and walked over to the school. Reaching the gates she saw two fellow students waiting for the gates to open.

Luka looked at a girl that had just arrived and immediately started laughing "Hahaha your so short haha" he kept on laughing until his sister covered his mouth and said to him "Shut up it isn't funny that's she's short ok."

Luka looked at a girl that had just arrived and immediately started laughing "Hahaha your so short haha" he kept on laughing until his sister covered his mouth and said to him "Shut up it isn't funny that's she's short ok."
Evangeline looked over to the boy who bersted out laughing, at first confused as to why he was laughing. Then it hit her he was laughing about her height, how rude! "I'm not that short!" She could not help but tell out, balling her hands into fists as she yell towards the boy. Turning away from the laughing boy she folded her arms under her chest. With a frown she held back tears, trying not to let the tessing get to her.

Luka just kept on laughing Lucy looked at him and slapped him across the face "did you hear me I said shut up" Lucy yelled to him Luka yelled in pain"ouch!"

“Evan! Hurry up before we’re late!” Ari said as she banged her fist on the bathroom door. “Don’t rush me! It takes time to look this good all the time!” Evan replied jokingly, his voice muffled by the toothbrush in his mouth. “Just hurry up before—!” Ari started but was cut off by the door opening and Evan dashing by her and down the stairs. “ Jesus fucking...” she muttered under her breath. She quickly went down the stairs after her brother, almost falling when she was half way down. When she reached the bottom, Evan was waiting for her near the doorframe of their front door with their lunches. “Arisella Crow, you better hurry and get your butt to school before you’re late. The same goes for you, Evan,” their mother said from the dining table. “Will do mom!” The Twins said in unison, as they were about to leave. “And Ari, please keep your brother out of trouble...”
“I’ll try,” Ari said before getting dragged by her brother, closing the door behind her. “Hurry up, we’re going to be late!” Evan said in a mocking tone.

The two hopped of the train and ran to the front gates. They arrived to find the gates were still closed and a few fellow students in front of them. “We... ran... all the way over here... for nothing!” Ari said in between pants. “It’s for exercise! You need it!” Evan said and Ari elbowed him in the side, hard.
“Ow! What did I do?”
Ari simply glared at him and checked her phone to see what time it was. When she pressed the power button, nothing happened. She glared at Evan and if looks could kill, he would be dead real quick. “It’s not me! Maybe you’re phone’s just dead.” He said. With a huff, Ari started walking toward the three people who were ...talking?... with each other. Evan followed doing his best to muffle his snickers. “Excuse me, do any of you know what time it is?” Ari inquired and looked at Evan, “My phone has somehow stopped working.”
Wolvarina Wolvarina
AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Yeah, an annoying one,” Ari snickered. Evan rolled his eyes. “ You haven’t seen any other guys? Weird,” he said resting his arm on Ari’s shoulder simply to annoy her.

" mean in the school dude I'm only stuck here with this brat" he says as he points to Lucy. Lucy looks at Luka furiously "Look into a mirror and you'll see the brat" she said to him

Arisella pushed Evan’s arm off her shoulder. “Know how ya feel. I’m have to deal with her my entire life and she’s bossy as all hell,” Evan said pointing and Ari with his thumb. “And I’m stuck with a retard as a brother but you don’t here me complaining,” Ari said, mainly directed at Evan.

Ari smirked slightly when she Lucy started laughed. “I’m Ari by the way. And this as—“
“Names Evan!” He chimes in cutting off Ari not really being bothered by the other girl laughing. They both knew that the insults they were throwing to each other weren’t meant to offend the other, so they didn’t.

Evangeline huffed leaning against the wall of the school. She looked over to the gate wondering why the school was not opened yet. Taking out her phone she scrolled through some pictures when she heard two new voices. She looked up from her phone and looked over. They seemed to be twins from the looks of it. She did not say anything just every so often would look up from her phone towards the group of four.

Ari smirked slightly when she Lucy started laughed. “I’m Ari by the way. And this as—“
“Names Evan!” He chimes in cutting off Ari not really being bothered by the other girl laughing. They both knew that the insults they were throwing to each other weren’t meant to offend the other, so they didn’t.
"Nice to meet you Ari I'm Lucy!" She said with a smile on her face

“Nice to meet you Lucy!” Ari said. “Oh good! We were early and not just really late, somehow. Or just went to school on the wrong day.” Evan said jokingly as he noticed the gate opening. “Kinda hoping the gate wouldn’t open thought,” he added.

“Nice to meet you Lucy!” Ari said. “Oh good! We were early and not just really late, somehow. Or just went to school on the wrong day.” Evan said jokingly as he noticed the gate opening. “Kinda hoping the gate wouldn’t open thought,” he added.
"Why" Lucy asked

“So I don’t have to go to school, duh,” Evan said. “It’s not like you even try in school, so it shouldn’t be that bad,” Ari said, not meaning for it to sound like an insult, but it did. “I try!” Evan retaliated, “If I didn’t mom would pissed.”
“I’ll give you that one,” Ari said. “Do you guys want to come with us or...?”

As the noise ranged out Evangeline looked up again from her phone and noticed the school gates were opening. Placing her phone away the short girl gather her messanger bag and walked in with the other students into the school.

Shinku walked into the school as she stared at the school building. " It was going to take forever for me to find my way through this school.... " Shinku thought to herself in frustration. She didn't even want to start to think how many staircases were in that building. Shinku petted the crow that was still on her shoulder, glad she was not going to go through this " New school " process by herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back