• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
When they got home, she kept quiet. She didn't want to talk, nor speak anything about what happened at school. She knew she saw a changeling, gotten mobbed and hurt, and showed her wings in public. She didn't even look at her dad, all she looked at was the castle walls that held her in.

"What's wrong?" He asked her

"I-I'm not lying! Why would I lie to you?", her wings flicked madly, and her mind screamed as if it was gonna explode

"I-I got mobbed again...", and that's all she said, not even mentioning the strange changeling

"They kept pummeling me with rocks; I couldn't even get up to do that", her hands glowed bright purple, then snuffed out like a light

"I-I don't know...", she quickly said, trying to keep everything about earlier a secret

"It was a flash of light, then... That's all I remember", she gave a loud sigh, "but, a saw someone strange..., she muttered

She rubbed her arms,"I don't think it was an umbran, it changed... I just think it's one of those...", and she stopped, cause her dad didn't like changelings.

She giggled quietly, but it quickly stopped. She shuddered at the screams of her mind, for she lied earlier,but she hadn't said the truth... Yet...

"Pls don't...", she whispered to herself trying to get rid of the ridiculous screaming in her mind, but she bumped into her staff,"ow...", she said, rubbing her wing

(I guess so... Everybody fled)

Her wings fluttered under her jacket, but quickly stopped as she looked up at her mother, "h-hi..."

(Pitty)

She looked at her and imidiately ran and pulled her into a massive hug "oh my sweet little princess, where have you been?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back