• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"W-who are you!?", she said, grabbing her gun out and aiming at the strange man. She knew he seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite catch the familiarization.

"W-who are you!?", she said, grabbing her gun out and aiming at the strange man. She knew he seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite catch the familiarization.

He stepped closer to her "are you threatening me little Umbran?" He asked

"N-no silly, or at least I don't think so...", she said but lied. She wanted to get out of the kingdom and not stayed cooped up. Her eyes widen as she tried to lie to her own father, the king of shadows.

"N-no silly, or at least I don't think so...", she said but lied. She wanted to get out of the kingdom and not stayed cooped up. Her eyes widen as she tried to lie to her own father, the king of shadows.

He smiled and held out his arms in a genuine caring manner

She hugged him, but her mind screamed as she lied. As the sun has set, she heard more students chatting at their school, but she ignored it; she wanted to go back home.

"Y-yes?..." Once again, she lied. Her mind screamed louder, as if she was having a nightmare before her eyes. Her wings flicked from under her jacket

"Sure", she said. Laura looked back at the girl on the bench and whispered, "I'll get you next time...". She followed her dad and soon enough, the portal dissapeared

"Sure", she said. Laura looked back at the girl on the bench and whispered, "I'll get you next time...". She followed her dad and soon enough, the portal dissapeared

(Jeez all she did was help)

King Sombra chuckled as they returned home

When they got home, she kept quiet. She didn't want to talk, nor speak anything about what happened at school. She knew she saw a changeling, gotten mobbed and hurt, and showed her wings in public. She didn't even look at her dad, all she looked at was the castle walls that held her in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back